A Peek at the Comics Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Plainwell from the comic strip Frazz.
1.3k words
3.88
24.2k
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

*

I was home for the summer after completing my freshman year in college and wasn't expecting this break to be any different or in any way special. My hometown was fairly small and pretty quiet so, to me, it was dull compared to life on a college campus. I didn't think there was any possible way to liven it up until I had a revelation one night when I was walking home after watching some kids in the neighborhood who had a garage band called Goat Cheese Pizza. Even though it was already dark, I saw Miss Plainwell, who was a teacher at the elementary school, out running. If I'd known she was coming, I would have ducked into a shadow to ogle her trim physique in the tight running clothes she wore, but she caught me by surprise, even with her greyhound, Mario, accompanying her.

Because she came up from behind me, though, I did have the opportunity to check out her ass clad in spandex as she passed under a streetlight. Following their progress down the street, I realized why she was in that neighborhood as she turned up a driveway another block up, which I could only tell by the reflective material on her running gear. Still thinking about her ass as I plodded along, I figured that she'd probably be jumping into the shower after her run and was envisioning her stripping off her running clothes as I arrived at the driveway I'd seen her turn down. I paused for a moment, looking at the ranch-style house while realizing that I was probably well-hidden in the dark with no streetlights nearby, then started down the driveway. The backyard was dark, which made me think that Mario was probably inside with her, so I looked for a window with a light on and headed toward it.

I lucked out not only in that her window was at about eye level but also because it was open about six inches, so the blinds weren't all the way down. Glancing in, I saw Miss Plainwell still dressed but for her running shoes, with a small towel around her neck and a water bottle in her hand. I guessed that taking the time to ditch her shoes and grab the towel and water had delayed her enough so that I'd arrived at the perfect time. As she bent down to peel off her socks, I realized that I was right. She set the water down on her nightstand and wiped her face one more time before dropping the towel with her socks. I was already nearly erect when she reached for the bottom of her tank-top, which I realized was also a sports bra as she pulled it up to reveal nothing but her small, perky tits beneath it. My eyes were locked on her hard nipples and small areolas as she dropped her top but followed her hands as she started to push down the waistband of her spandex shorts.

I didn't quite have a full frontal as she pushed her shorts and panties down together, but got a nice view of her trim, light brown bush, which had me fully rigid and prepared to stroke my cock. Before I whipped it out, though, she gathered up her clothes and headed into the adjoining bathroom, giving me a nice look at her tight, muscular ass. I heard the shower come on and realized that I was probably going to miss out on seeing her toweling off if I couldn't see into the bathroom window, so I looked around and discovered that it was smaller and higher up than the bedroom window. Glancing around, I could see a couple of chairs on her patio, so I quickly grabbed one and set it beneath the bathroom window, making a mental note not only to return it, but also to make sure I hadn't left footprints on it. This window, also, was open a few inches as were the blinds, so I could see basically the entire bathroom. I waited patiently as Miss Plainwell showered, my erection diminishing but not going away entirely.

When the shower finally turned off, I watched intently as the curtain was drawn aside and there Miss Plainwell stood once again, fully naked before my appreciative eyes. My cock grew hard again as she ran a towel over her entire body, spreading her legs to towel between them and brushing the towel over her hard nipples. I was already stroking my cock by the time she wrapped the towel around her head and stepped out of the tub onto the bath mat. There was a full-length mirror near the door, which she checked herself out in from the front and rear, giving me nice views of both sides. I was very close to blowing a load on the side of her house when she pumped a bunch of lotion into her hands and started to slather it over her naked body. As she caressed her tits and ass while rubbing the lotion in, I was done for and started to shoot my load.

Even after I was spent, I continued to watch her, my softening dick in my hand, as she finished with the lotion, dried her short, light brown hair and headed back into her bedroom. I followed her back to the other window and, although I'd have loved it if she'd pulled out a vibrator, my head might have actually exploded if she did. That's not to say that I never ended up learning where she kept her toy hidden and how she liked to use it on subsequent nocturnal visits. Once she'd pulled a long t-shirt and a pair of panties on, grabbed her water bottle and left the room, I figured it was in my best interest to eliminate any evidence of my presence and make myself scarce before she sent Mario outside. By the time I was home, locked alone in my bedroom and replaying what I'd seen over and over, my cock was rigid again, so I stroked off once more.

As I lay in bed that night, thinking again about Miss Plainwell and wondering about the potential for catching another viewing, it occurred to me that women all over town would be undressing at some point every single night. I started to contemplate not only about seeing Miss Plainwell again, but about the possibility of seeing a few more naked females through their respective windows. I didn't manage to formulate much of a plan before falling asleep, but the next morning I started to think about who I wanted to see and where they lived. I spent part of the day doing some reconnaissance on my bike under the guise of just cruising around town. I figured it'd be safer and easier and probably less conspicuous on my bike than it would be driving around. I stopped and said hello to Mrs. Gumbo, who was out working in her garden, and clearly was not wearing a bra under her tank-top. It took everything in me not to stare at her cleavage but, having seen her previously in her swimsuit while playing with her son, Pasquale, she was definitely on my list. Mrs. Forth was another MILF who'd made my list, mainly because she was kind of cute and had a nice rack. It was a chance encounter as I passed through the swimming pool parking lot, however, that determined the top candidate on my peeping wish list.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers