A Peek at the Comics Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Plainwell from the comic strip Frazz.
1.3k words
4.09
17.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,399 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of this story.

*

So within the first twenty-four hours of discovering the thrills of voyeurism, I'd already managed to score twice. I was starting to wonder if it was really just that easy to see hot naked women in the privacy of their own homes. Unfortunately, over the next few days I learned that it had a lot to do with timing. I cruised through the Bumstead's and Woodley's neighborhood a couple of times after dark, hoping to see something through their windows, but came up empty. I checked Miss Plainwell's house on a few different occasions, but it took a while before I managed to see her a second time. In the meantime, I also started checking on other women in town with varying degrees of success.

I eventually focused my attention on a few specific women once I figured out that there was somewhat of a routine for each of them but never stopped trying to catch Miss Plainwell, Mrs. Gumbo, Mrs. Forth or Blondie or Tootsie naked or thinking of additional women to peep at. I never managed to catch a repeat performance by Blondie and Tootsie after dark, which was very disappointing because it would have been less risky than continually showing up during the day. For a while, I also only managed to see Mrs. Gumbo in her swimsuit and Mrs. Forth in her bra. It seemed that my timing was always off for those two MILFs and neither seemed to have a regular schedule. I think it was pure luck that I managed to see what I finally did of the two of them as well as the bonus activity I witnessed through Miss Plainwell's window.

Despite her lack of a fixed schedule, I did, mainly through perseverance, catch a few repeat performances through Miss Plainwell's window as the summer progressed. There was one night in particular that definitely stood out because it evolved from typical to extraordinary. As I did on occasion, I was randomly in her neighborhood hoping to catch her out running with Mario or even home in the shower already, which was the first place I always looked. On this particular night, I had been lurking in the dark on her street when I was pleased to see her heading toward her house. I gave her enough time to get inside then ducked through the shadows into her backyard and positioned myself outside her bedroom window. Even though she didn't have a schedule, she definitely had a routine.

I watched intently as she entered the room with her small towel and water bottle, stripped off her socks, set her bottle down and dropped her towel. I was growing hard by the time she pulled off her top to reveal her pert tits and hard nipples and was rigid by the time she exposed her bush and turned to flash her muscular ass. I didn't whip my cock out yet, though, preferring to wait for the application of lotion that apparently happened immediately after every shower. While she stepped into the shower, I retrieved a patio chair so that I could see into her bathroom window, then patiently waited for her to finish. I was watching attentively again when the shower curtain was pulled back and my cock was rising again as she dried of her lithe body. I thought she actually lingered a little bit longer as she dried her pussy and her tits, but figured it was just wishful thinking on my part.

I had my cock out and was slowly stroking it as she gave herself the once over in her mirror, then picked up my pace as she went for the lotion. This time, when I noticed that she was massaging a bit more lotion into her tits than I'd seen her use previously, I stopped stroking until I confirmed what was going on. She put lotion on the rest of her athletic body the same as always, but seemed to come back to her tits more frequently, then started to gently tug her nipples. When the lotion was completely rubbed in and she dropped her hands between her legs, I knew I was in for a treat. She gently caressed her pussy while my unattended cock throbbed and twitched. I didn't figure she was going to take care of her needs standing there in the bathroom, so I just remained patient and it paid off.

Miss Plainwell quickly toweled her hair dry and brushed it, then headed for her bedroom with me following. My cock was still completely rigid as I watched her bend over beside her bed to retrieve something from the bottom drawer of her nightstand, her toned ass pointing right at me and her trim bush peeking out below it. It took a moment to extract what she was digging for as it was apparently buried pretty deeply but that just gave me more time to stare at her ass. When she straightened up, she was holding whatever she'd retrieved in front of her, blocking it from my view, but I heard it briefly make a buzzing noise. She turned and crawled onto her bed, propped up her pillows so that she could sit up against her headboard, then did exactly that with her knees bent and her legs spread. I was looking through the window, directly down the valley between her thin thighs at her trim, light brown bush.

When the buzzing started again, I looked up at the colorful cylinder that Miss Plainwell was touching to her nipples and realized it was a vibrator. While she lightly caressed her hard nipples with it, her other hand slipped down between her thighs and she started to make circular motions with her fingertips. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back while her mouth was hanging open and I could hear her making some soft gasping noises. She ended up moving the finger rubbing her pussy down to slip into her pussy while the vibrator took the place of where her fingertips had been. At this point, she got much louder and I was furiously stroking my cock as I watched her working herself over. Her hips were going like crazy, her abs tightening and relaxing, as she started to slide down the pile of pillows.

As I was exploding onto the side of her house once again, she let out a cry and her entire body seemed to shake. By the time I was milking the last drops of cum from my softening tool, she was continuing to experience minor convulsions until she finally went still, lying on her back. She let her hands and the vibrator drop to her sides and just lay there, her chest heaving. I was still devouring her fit, naked body with my eyes, relishing the additional opportunity to see it. She eventually got up, put her toy away while giving me another nice view of her ass, then pulled on her t-shirt and panties and left the room with her water bottle.

I tucked away my tool and eliminated any evidence of my presence before heading home, thinking that what I'd seen was equally as hot as watching Blondie and Tootsie had been. I lucked into a few more opportunities to see Miss Plainwell and her toy on rare occasions after that night but, unfortunately, not every hot performance I witnessed was repeated. However, when I did finally have opportunities to see Mrs. Gumbo and Mrs. Forth naked, both were beyond memorable even though they were one time occurrences.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,399 Followers