A Peek at the Comics Ch. 06

Story Info
Les and Cayla from the comic strip Funky Winkerbean.
1.5k words
3.91
13.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of this story.

*

I stopped over at Montoni's for a slice of pizza one night with plans to survey the crowd for other potential women to peek at and when I saw Mr. Moore, who'd been one of my teachers in high school, I remembered that he helped out with managing Montoni's during summer break. I was taken by surprise when Mrs. Williams, who'd worked in the school office, came in to see him then kissed him goodbye and said she'd pick him up later. I got to thinking about the potential for seeing something between the two of them as I sat there or even just catching a Mrs. Williams naked, since she was not hard on the eyes for an older woman. She was also one of the few black women in town and the thought of seeing some darker skin was pretty enticing. I didn't think I'd have the time to figure out where the two of them lived that night before closing, so I decided to come back later in my car and try following them. If that didn't work out, I'd just figure out the next day where they both lived and add their houses to my growing list of potential peeping sites.

Since it would be a few hours before Montoni's closed, I visited a few other windows with limited success. As closing time drew nearer, I found a spot where I could see Mrs. Williams' arrival and be ready for a discreet tailing. I watched as a car parked at the back of the building in the spot reserved for the tenant in the apartment above the pizzeria but wasn't surprised when Mrs. Williams emerged from the shadows, as I'd seen a "For Rent" sign in the upstairs apartment window. I decided to stay where I was until they emerged and, if the car didn't go anywhere once they were in it, I'd sneak up closer; otherwise, I'd maintain the plan to try to follow them.

I was surprised a short while later, after the rest of the employees were gone, when Mr. Moore and Mrs. Williams rounded the corner of the building and, rather than heading for her car, started up the stairs to the apartment. I was pretty sure that the only way to see into the apartment would be through the window next to the door at the top of the stairs, so I'd have to follow them if was going to attempt to see anything. Fortunately, the outside light over the door was not on. I didn't know what part of the apartment that window would look into or what the chances were that I'd actually be able to see anything, but I figured that, with the apartment vacant, the lack of furniture might keep them from wandering too far from the door.

As soon as the door was closed behind them, I slipped stealthily over and up the stairs, then peeked into the window. I was looking into the kitchen, where Mr. Moore and Mrs. Williams stood, making out while his hands were kneading her ass through her short skirt. I didn't have to wonder very long if they might move further into the empty apartment when Mrs. Williams pulled her mouth away from Mr. Moore's, said something I couldn't hear, then dropped to her knees. I felt the blood begin flowing to my cock as she unfastened his belt then opened his jeans. She worked them down a little bit, then fished out his rigid tool and pumped it in her fist before engulfing it between her thick lips.

Mr. Moore's hands went immediately to her hair as he threw his own head back and closed his eyes. With one hand, Mrs. Williams was pumping Mr. Moore's cock while she slid her lips up and down it and, with the other, she was caressing his balls. I did not pull out my cock despite how hard it was because I was going to wait until I saw some of Mrs. Williams' chocolaty skin. I chanced a quick glance down at her ass and became even more anxious to see what was under her short skirt. Fortunately, she didn't spend too much time sliding her thick lips up and down Mr. Moore's tool before standing up and turning her back on us.

She bent over while raising her skirt, just as I'd hoped, then started sliding her panties down, revealing her round, black ass to us. Mr. Moore stepped up behind her and guided his pink tool between her lips, then grasped her by the hips and pulled her back until he was completely embedded and his hips were pressed against her ass. As she reached one hand back between her legs while bracing herself against the kitchen counter with the other, Mr. Moore started to slowly fuck her. Once he had a good rhythm going, he moved his hands up to squeeze her big tits through her blouse while continuing to pump his cock in and out of her.

I still had not extracted my cock because I wanted to see her tits and, hopefully, her pussy while I was stroking off, though I was not expecting to see her naked. In the meantime, I was watching her ass jiggle each time Mr. Moore's hips tapped against it. I noticed that her panties were still around her ankles and, combined with her skirt around her waist, I found this surprisingly erotic. I also realized that I could hear her moaning coming through the window and it sounded like it was getting louder around the same time it appeared that she was pushing back against his incoming thrusts. I hoped that Mr. Moore wasn't close to being done because I didn't want to end up dashing down the stairs without seeing more of Mrs. Williams' flesh and without having a chance to cum myself.

As had been the case quite a bit since I started my new hobby, I completely lucked out. Mr. Moore continued to fuck Mrs. Williams as she appeared to be cumming but, when she'd finished, he pulled out and had her straighten up and turn around. They made out briefly as he lifted her onto the counter, leaving her panties on the floor, and, before he slipped into her again, she raised her skirt and spread her legs, giving me a quick look at her black bush. I debated whether to pull my cock out yet but, as Mr. Moore started fucking her again, he was also unbuttoning her blouse. I held off until he had her blouse completely open and, after fondling her tits through her bra, he unfastened it and raised it up above them. I had my cock out at about the same time as I got my first look at her succulent brown globes before Mr. Moore's hands were all over them.

I was slowly stroking my rigid cock compared to Mr. Moore, who appeared to be fucking Mrs. Williams a lot harder and faster now. I wasn't seeing as much as I would have liked, but I was still completely aroused by what I had seen. I was getting close to cumming when Mr. Moore pulled out and Mrs. Williams hopped off the counter. I was happy to get another look at her pussy before her skirt covered it and even happier when she took her tits in her hands and squeezed them around Mr. Moore's cock. She had only slid them up and down a couple of times before I was shooting my load onto the wall below the window. At about the time I was finished and was tucking my cock away, Mr. Moore's cock erupted all over Mrs. Williams' tits.

I couldn't skulk away while there was still ebony flesh to be seen, so I remained in place, ready to quietly descend the stairs as soon as they were headed toward the door. Mr. Moore stood there with his cock hanging out, catching his breath, as Mrs. Williams first scooped his cum into her mouth, then pulled her bra cups back down over her tits. As she stood and pulled her panties back on, I got one last look at her ass, then moved slowly down the stairs and headed for home before they even came out of the apartment. I was still going to try to figure out where they both lived, but I wasn't expecting that I'd see anything else if I followed them that night, so I decided not to bother.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers