A Peek at the Comics Ch. 07

Story Info
Helen Kudlick, the mom from the comic strip Dustin.
1.7k words
3.95
16.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read the previous chapters of this story.

*

Despite always having my eyes wide open during the day, looking for somebody else to spy on, finding somebody new didn't always come as a result of seeing them. Even though I had a number of women who I could visit and try to catch naked or having sex, I was always interested in seeing someone new. You'd think with all of the women I'd already seen constantly on my mind I would require a visual stimulation to come up with somebody new. With Helen Kudlick, I happened to catch a bit of her radio call-in show and remembered that she wasn't bad looking and had a decent figure.

I knew her husband was a big-shot lawyer, so I was concerned that I'd be looking at a McMansion with a security system, but I was relieved when I found that they lived in a ranch-style home. It was a large ranch-style home on a big-ass piece of property, but at least the windows were all close to ground level. I just had to hope, as I normally did, that there were no motion-detector lights and that they didn't tend to close their shades all the way. Naturally, I made my way out there the very day that I'd first thought of Mrs. Kudlick, but it was a few days of nothing before I finally had a worthwhile trip. I was able to figure out which window looked into the master suite and realized that her adult son lived above the detached garage but I didn't see anything more than the various family members fully dressed. I also wondered, as I got a good look at him, if her fat-ass husband could even fuck her without completely flattening her. Of course it didn't occur to me at the time that if he was too fat to satisfy his wife's needs, she might be satisfying them herself. I really was kind of one-tracked on seeing her naked, so I didn't spend much time thinking about anything more.

I was trying to figure out if there was a routine that she followed, similar to what I'd observed through a few other windows, which might give me a better idea of what time I should be outside her window. When I showed up one night and the entire house seemed to be empty, I knew I'd just have to keep trying and was ready to head for another window at another house when I was almost caught by headlights coming into the driveway. I ducked under cover in the dark shadows and watched as Mrs. Kudlick parked in the garage, then carried armloads of bags from her car into the house. She'd obviously just spent a lot of time and money at the mall. I decided to stick around for a little bit, thinking that, with bags full of new clothes and no one else in the house, I might have a perfect opportunity to catch her undressing.

I lingered outside her bedroom window for just a short time before she came in with all of her purchases and turned on the light. The blinds were open and she never bothered to close them; she just put her bags on the bed and started going through the closest one. She pulled out a blouse and held it up, then laid it on the bed and started to unbutton the blouse she was wearing. My cock was rising as she stood there in jeans and a bra unbuttoning the new blouse so she could try it on. Her tits looked pretty decent but it occurred to me that, if she had only purchased blouses, I might see nothing more than her bra. I couldn't imagine that all of the bags contained only blouses and, even if they were, I figured that, once she was done trying all of them on, she'd be likely to undress to put on a nightgown or pajamas. My luck had held out so far that summer, so there was no reason to start doubting it now.

The first few things she tried on were indeed blouses but I remained positive while staring at her tits and also realizing that her ass clad in her jeans looked pretty nice, too. I wasn't surprised when a skirt was finally extracted from one of the bags and my cock, which had not quite achieved rigidity while staring at her bra, received another surge of blood. She unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied out of them, causing her tits to jiggle while revealing a surprisingly sexy pair of matching bikini panties. While I took in the view of her in just lingerie, she was stepping into the skirt and pulling it up. Once she had it zipped in the back, it hugged her ass, which looked awesome squeezed in there. She seemed to agree because she appeared pleased by what she was seeing in the mirror as she looked over her shoulder.

There were more skirts and more blouses as well as some shorts, which all looked very nice on her but I preferred her standing around in just bra and panties in between trying things on. When she got down to what appeared to be the last bag, I was hoping for some full nudity soon after and was pleasantly surprised to realize it would be sooner than I'd hoped. She extracted a couple of bras and some very brief panties from the bag and reached back to unfasten her bra. I could feel my cock stiffening again as the bra went slack and she let it slide down her arms, revealing her sloping tits, large areolas and hard nipples. As I stared at her bare tits, she started to slide her panties down, her tits swinging as she leaned forward. Straightening up again, her trim, light brown bush was revealed and I was looking at her completely naked. I slowly opened my shorts and extracted my cock, not stroking it right away but planning to very soon.

As she tried on one set of bra and panties, stripped them off and tried on another, I was rigid not only seeing her stripping repeatedly, but also upon realizing that the panties were thongs and they looked fantastic on her. By the time she'd stripped off the last new set of lingerie, I was slowly stroking my cock, figuring she'd be covering herself up again pretty quickly. I was pleasantly surprised once again when she turned to face herself in the mirror while still naked and gave herself the once over from the front, then again from the back. Fortunately, the way the mirror was set up, I had a full front and rear view regardless of which way she was facing. I wouldn't have claimed that her body was perfect, but it was pretty damn nice, especially given that she had a teenage daughter in addition to her adult son. If her fat-ass husband was not giving it to her regularly, he was an idiot.

I was still stroking slowly, waiting to see what she was going to do next when she cupped her tits and caressed her nipples. I started stroking a bit faster as I watched her, excited by where this was going. She let one hand drop down to her pussy and, after a few strokes of her fingertips, it looked like her knees almost gave out on her. She had a big, sensuous smile on her face, though, and when she turned away from the mirror, I had a very strong suspicion that she wasn't done yet. She stepped over to a dresser, opened one of the drawers and reached through the clothing toward the back. What she pulled out made both of us grin like idiots: it was a vibrator not unlike the one I'd seen through Miss Plainwell's window. I wondered briefly if they'd purchased them at the same place. Mrs. Kudlick then moved to the bed where she just swept everything off onto the floor. She crawled onto it, her tits swinging and her ass up in the air, then flopped onto her back in the middle.

I was still fortunate enough to have a good view as she lay on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread while she slipped the vibrator into her pussy and started to move it slowly in and out. Her free hand went to the top of her pussy and massaged her clit as she fucked herself with her toy. She was rocking her hips with her eyes closed and a smile on her face while I pumped my cock and felt my orgasm quickly rising. She paused and slipped the vibrator out of her pussy, so I slowed down briefly to assess what was going on. She twisted the base, apparently to turn it on, but I couldn't hear the buzzing because the window was closed. She arched her back and a passionate expression took over her face as she touched the vibrator to her clit. She just held it there for a few seconds before starting to rotate it around a bit while slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy.

I was pumping my cock with renewed vigor while watching her writhing in pleasure, her tits shifting around on her chest. I soon started spewing into the mulch below her window and was completely spent by the time she started to tense up before an intense shudder passed through her. By the time I was tucking myself away, she was laying spread-eagle, her body still twitching occasionally. I continued to watch as she turned the vibrator off and lay there, chest heaving, as she caught her breath. I was still admiring her physique, wanting to remember every detail because I knew I'd be replaying this episode once I was home in bed. Eventually, she got up and tucked her vibrator back in the drawer before pulling on a nightgown and robe. When she started cleaning up the clothes and bags she'd swept off the bed, I watched her ass for a few more minutes before hitting the road.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers