A Peek into a Twisted Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, her speech begins to falter. Words normally strung together in seamless succession become orphans, accentuated with brief pauses. Within those pauses, the sounds of distant party clatter begin to filter. The din of overlapping voices, laughter and clinking glasses fill the wordless spaces in their secluded room as they stare into each other's eyes.

Our male character suddenly feels the back of her hand accidentally brush against the swollen tip of his concealed, protruding cock. This happened when she had dropped her hand down after taking a drag from her cigarette. The effect from the sudden contact is discernible for both of our players; acting like an electrostatic discharge. Both gasp in excitement. With a look of foreboding washing over her pretty visage, the ball of smoke from that last puff is pulled down into her lungs during her gasp.

She glances down, sensing the sexual tension spiking to higher levels. Through a column of smoke rising from the cigarette clutched between her fingers, she observes his condition. Not only is it obvious that his dick is fully engorged and rather large—his loose, pleated dress pants obscenely distended forward under the strain—but the fabric across the tip is already wet. Due to the accidental encounter, a thin glistening thread of seminal fluid stretches like a fragile canyon rope bridge, drooping across the distance between the back of her hand and the bloated head of his cock, connecting the two. The sight sends an erotic shiver racing through her body. Shock laced with excitement is evident in her expression, as she raises her head and makes eye contact once again.

Have I gone too far? My female lead questions internally.

Of course, as you may have already guessed; in my directorial view, her fearful assessment seems pointless at this juncture. Considering the already heightened level of excitement between the two, this moment of speculative caution comes a little too late to be of any use.

Now, the proverbial table is turning. He's not the only one confused. With her thoughts in conflict, my lovely protagonist considers bringing this situation of her own doing to a screeching halt. But, where her mind is saying one thing, her titillated body is attempting to force her in an entirely different direction. She is just as caught up in the eroticism of the moment as is he. Putting a stop to this speeding train would prove to be a daunting task.

During this confused state, mindlessly, she begins blowing the smoke from her last drag in a tight stream, straight into his excited face...

12