A Peek into my Thoughts

Story Info
A college girl (me) fantasizes about a boy in her class.
2.1k words
4.59
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A college girl (me) fantasizes about a boy in her class.

Indulge me in a fantasy, if you will?

You and I are hanging out together, relaxing on a soft and flat surface. Let's say a couch, for the purpose of this particular scenario. You can imagine any couch you wish. I, of course, am imagining the one in my dorm since that's the one I'm most familiar with.

Anyway, we're together on the couch. It's late at night, and there's no one else around. We are completely alone and run no risk of being interrupted.

You are wearing one of your button up shirts and a pair of jeans, while I'm in a v-neck top and jean shorts- and one of your jackets, because I told you I was cold. Still with me?

I scoot a little closer to you on the couch. Being so close to me provides you with a clear look at my cleavage if you were to glance down. I'm not saying you would (and I'm sure you wouldn't tell me if you ever had), I'm just saying that the option is there.

Your arm is already resting on the back of the couch behind me. Whether you snuck a peek or not, you cautiously bring your arm down to rest lightly on my shoulders. I don't seem to mind; in fact, I welcome the contact, leaning in so my head rests on your shoulder.

How does this turn of events make you feel so far(yes you, not fantasy-you)? Confused? Repulsed? Or perhaps something more positive..?

Well then, how about this: you look over and see me watching you, my eyes shining. Our faces are so close, and my lips are slightly parted, almost waiting.

Despite what you'd do in reality, let's say that in this scenario... you kiss me.

You kiss me, sweetly at first, then with more enthusiasm as we go on. You kiss me, and I kiss you back with equal vigor, gripping your shirt as you gently tilt my head back.

Is this good so far? You're still here listening, so I assume it's at least interesting to you.

Let's say that after a while you go a bit further. You leave my lips for a moment and kiss down my jaw to my neck. I really love neck kisses, by the way. I'm not sure that's information you want to know, but I'll tell you anyway.

What should happen next, do you think? This isn't just for me, after all, and you enjoying this fantasy doesn't have to mean anything, not if you don't want it to. It's just for fun.

Would you like to touch me? If only this way, in a fantasy, and not in reality. You can if you want.

In that case, after a while of neck kisses, you slide your jacket off my shoulders, dropping it to the floor. I'm not as cold anymore, not with you so close to me.

Typically breasts are the first things touched, so you start there. You slide your hand up my waist and cup one of my breasts. Mine are certainly not the biggest out there, but I can assure you they're perfect handfuls each, and very warm. You massage my breast for a while, moving it around and squeezing it lightly. All this time you're still kissing me, and I'm making soft noises in the back of my throat, enjoying the feel of your hand on me.

Why don't I undress for you? Again, this is a fantasy- no one will interrupt unless one of us wants them to. The only one who will see me is you, and vice versa if you're up for it.

After a moment I reach down and pull up my tank top, allowing you to see my lacy white bra. Now you take both of my breasts in your hands, and I pull the tank top fully over my head before kissing you again. You lay me out on the couch and crawl atop me, proceeding to shower my heaving breasts in kisses as I twist my fingers into your hair.

Are you enjoying this fantasy so far? Dare I ask- does it excite you in the slightest? It's funny- the more I think about things like this, the more I wish with all my heart that they were real.

What would you like to do to me now? Perhaps you'd like to undress me more, but where?Why not undo my bra? Maybe you'd like that- to see my bare breasts. To touch them.

Yes, let's say you do. I lift myself up just enough that you can unhook the clasp of my bra. You pull it off and add it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. And there they are, firm and round, my nipples already hardening with excitement and cold. I wonder if you've seen a girl completely topless before- not on a screen, but actually in front of you. I want to imagine you haven't. That mine are the first you've gotten to touch. Kiss them, will you? Lean in and take one into your mouth, while massaging the other with your hand. I respond with a low moan, pushing my chest up towards you.

This is going well so far, don't you think? Although if this is going any further, I'd say you're a little overdressed. So to make things fair, I sit up, pausing your worship of my breasts, and I begin unbuttoning your shirt. I'm not sure if you typically wear undershirts, but for the purposes of this fantasy you aren't. So I unbutton your shirt, kissing every inch of skin as I uncover it... kisses down your chest, down your stomach, even the little patch of hair peeking out from the hem of your jeans. Do you like the thought of that? When I'm done, I pull off your shirt and drop it on the floor.

Alright, back to you. What comes next? We'll kiss for a while as we decide what to do, our bare torsos pressing together. Even if you're not excited, I am, and I start grinding lightly against you, your hips in between my thighs. You can lay me back down on the couch if you want- maybe then you can do a little grinding of your own.

Maybe you'd like to undo my shorts? I fill them out very nicely, but maybe they've overstayed their welcome. Let's say you trail your fingers down my belly, making me shiver, before unfastening my shorts and tugging them down and off. My panties are white lace to match my bra, and you run your hand over them before sinking lower to caress the crotch. At this point I'm very wet, and you can feel it on your fingertips, soaking into the fabric. Do you like that, knowing that you've had such a physical effect on me? Have I had a physical effect on you?

How about you just pull my panties off? They're not doing either of us any favors. Now I'm fully naked beneath you, panting and aching for your touch. I'm not shaved down there- I prefer to just trim it short, allowing the curls to provide a bit of cover for my folds. You lean in, and the heady scent of my arousal has your head spinning.

Will you touch me there? You can if you want. You explore my dripping sex with your fingers, feeling the warm and throbbing flesh and even slipping one finger inside. I moan, arching my back for you, and you kiss the inside of my thighs tenderly. After a moment, you remove your fingers and lick them, tasting me. While I don't know how I taste, there's a reason so many refer to this as the 'honey between her thighs'. Let's say to you I'm sweet but not too sweet, like the nectar of a fruit.

Do you want to taste more? You lick up the length of my sex, and I whimper, gripping your hair and pulling you into me. You continue to lick and suck, using my moans to figure out what I like best. Your fingers find my clit, and you begin rubbing it firmly, speeding up as my gasps of encouragement get louder and breathier.

It's not long before I come, clamping your head between my thighs and spilling all over your mouth.

You sit back for a moment as I slump panting on the couch, wiping my cum from your lips. You taste me again, and this time it's much more tart, charged with the electricity of my orgasm. I sit up and kiss you, tasting myself on your tongue.

How are you feeling now? Does all this have you aroused? Let's say that it does. Let's say that by now all this kissing and petting and grinding has left you with a sizeable bulge in your jeans. Would you like me to help you? It'd be the least I could do, after all you've done for me.

This time you're the one getting pushed back onto the couch. I unfasten your jeans, tugging them down to your hips along with your boxers. Your cock springs free, slightly sticky with precum, and I take it in my hand, stroking it gently. Then- surprise- I lean in and take you into my warm, wet mouth.

Do you like that? The idea of me with my lips wrapped around your cock, my head bobbing as I suck you off? I've been practicing for a while, using ice creams and dildos. Pretending they were you.

You grip my hair tightly as your cock gets harder and harder in my mouth. Soon I can feel you quivering with pent up energy, your breath coming out in desperate gasps, your hips bucking into my mouth. You want to come. You're about to come. But you can't, not yet. I release you with a soft pop, licking my lips. If I let you come now, it'll be all over, and we can't have that.

Well, what now? You're so hard now, almost painfully so, and I'm on my knees in front of you, waiting.

Would you like to fuck me? Is that what you want? Is it killing you right now how badly you need to be inside me? To bury deep into my dripping cunt and fuck me until I scream your name?

Because you can.

For the sake of this, you carry condoms in your wallet. Maybe you've always dreamed of this moment, the day you'd finally get to make me yours. I grab your wallet and pull out a condom, sticking it between my lips as I finally pull your jeans and boxers all the way off. Then I tear the wrapper open, carefully sliding the rubber down over your aching cock. Are you ready?

I straddle you, hands on your chest, and you guide me onto your cock, letting me sink all the way down. Does it feel good being inside me? My hot, wet sex enveloping you? I rock back and forth, riding you, my breasts swaying enticingly. Would you like to go faster? You thrust upwards into me, gripping my hips as I bounce on your cock. Faster? I oblige, squeezing my eyes shut as you drive deeper and deeper into me.

You're so close, aren't you? I know you are. Go on, come for me. It's okay.

And you come- hard.

When you're finished, we remain there for a few moments, allowing our bodies to settle down. Then I gently guide you out of me and toss the condom away. Tired, I lie down on top of you, resting my head on your shoulder. Will you kiss me, once more? Kiss me, and then we can drift off to sleep together, warm and satisfied.

So how was that? Not what you thought it would be, was it? Did you enjoy it, or do you think I'm a creep for thinking of you in this way? Would you believe me if I said I'd never done anything like this before, at least not to completion? The only way I could write all this now was because I didn't use your name. I've broken one of my rules for you, sweet boy.

Maybe, if you like, we can make this fantasy a reality someday. I'd like that. Maybe you would, too.

Ha... I broke another rule just now, sweet boy. I came after writing this. What a dirty girl I am. I wonder if you like dirty girls.