A Peek Into Our Bedroom

Story Info
Revealing letter about a couple's intimate encounter.
2.1k words
4.34
23.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Love:

Today, a girl that I'm friends with asked me about our sex life. It seems she and her husband are having difficulties in the bedroom and she wanted to know that she wasn't alone. I wasn't exactly sorry to disappoint her with the news that our sex life is alive, well, and constantly hungry. People are always amazed when they find out that we have been married for nearly six years and still have sex two to four times a day. But, they don't know what we know. They don't have the opportunity to be a fly on the wall in our bedroom and see the inferno that envelops us. They don't understand our passion.

If I had to explain it to them, from my point of view, I would start with your seduction. It could be an intense look, a slight "accidental" brush of your hand across my ass. The right signal, and we both know what we want. Today, I commented in embarrassment that I had forgotten to zip up my fly, to which you replied, "Yum," and then ran your wicked tongue across your inviting lips.

We throw our clothes to the floor, without hesitation, when we enter the bedroom. No room for niceties. We both know why we're in here, there's no need to dance around it; not with the desire flowing between us, around us, inside of us, all through us.

I never know what to expect when you lay me down in that bed, between the black and burgundy blankets, and begin your erotic worship of my body. I can feel your hardness against me as you hold me in your strong arms and run your tongue across my arms, my neck, my breasts. My nipples stiffen with anticipation.

Slowly, you zero in on one breast and draw that nipple into your mouth with one arm around me and the other, traveling down to my pussy. You manipulate my clit as you suck on my tit, nearly bringing me to orgasm. I'm right where you want me, you know it, and you stop. That devious grin on your face lets me know I'm in for the usual night of pure sexual ecstasy.

Before that grin gets too wide, my mouth attacks yours, forcing my tongue in. You snicker ever so slightly at my attempt to control you until I begin kissing and licking your ears and neck. Not so funny, now, is it?

"I want you," you say breathlessly and with determination. Ignoring you, I travel down your chest, licking the entire way and guide your imposing, reddening, throbbing cock into my eager mouth, licking the pre-cum off of the head as I do. "Mmmmm," I moan at the taste of you, and the feel of you in my mouth. Your fingers become entangled in my long hair, as you softly begin guiding my head up and down.

"I want to taste you," you say, and I oblige, climbing on top of your chest and placing my pussy delicately over your face. Your tongue begins to tease, excite, please, and thrill me, moving over my lips, between them, into my cunt. You zero-in on my clit with lightening speed and begin to hum. "Hmmmm." The vibrations make it hard to concentrate on what I'm doing, but I continue to suck your dick faster, deeper. The more pleasure you give me, the more I give you. Until, finally, one of us says, "I want to fuck you."

I roll off of you and lay on my back, my legs spread wide. You slide your body up between my legs, your eyes piercing mine intensely. Your mouth glistens with my juices as you lick your lips seductively. With one hand around your cock, you guide it into me gently. I'm so wet, there is no resistance. God, you feel amazing.

Instantly, I begin moaning in pleasure, feeling your body writhing against mine and your thick, hard cock sliding in and out of my yearning pussy. Your tongue finds its way back to my neck and collarbone, and your hand begins fondling one of my breasts. My hands travel up and down your body; across your pecks, down your strong, muscled arms, down your back, over your perfect, round ass. I begin to squeeze your ass, slightly pushing you deeper into me. My moans are loud and guttural, expressing the ecstasy you're making my body feel.

You pull one of my legs up so that my knee is against your shoulder and you begin sucking on my tit once again. Your intense brown eyes look into mine with an animal lust as your tongue flicks against my nipple. I pull your thick, dark hair because the pleasure is too much. Oh God, Oh God . . . I'm . . . cumming . . . hard. I scream in pleasure as my body convulses. You put my leg back down and wrap both of your strong arms around me, holding my body tightly against you and continuing to pump as the juices gush from my pussy, down my ass.

I begin scratching your back and your chest, my tongue running up and down your neck. I can't get enough of you. You make me feel so dirty in such a good way. You are so erotic and every motion, every touch, every look from you is dripping with sex. You kiss me with such a deep-burning heat. Your full, soft lips envelop mine and you slowly slip your tongue in between my lips, so velvety and sensual. Your tongue explores the inside of my mouth as your cock continues to explore my pussy, the thrusts starting to get a little harder. Yeah, you know what I like.

You pull away from our kiss, then run your hand down the front of my body, over my breasts, over my stomach, down to the place where you and I become one. You smile ever-so-slightly at me, gently nodding "yes", before I can even protest. You hold on to the base of your cock and tilt it so that it rubs against my G-spot. I can't hold out . . . much . . . longer . . .ooOOOHH!! My muscles tighten and I cum once again, writhing, with waves of pleasure washing over me, my whole being throbbing. Once again, I scream and you immediately begin sucking on my tit. My nipples are so sensitive, the slightest sensation causes me to emit high-pitched squeaks as you suckle and I squirm against the intensity of the pleasure. I feel your cock growing harder still, inside me.

You pull me over to the edge of the bed, your cock still inside me, and you place your feet on the floor. You pull my feet up into the air and hold onto my ankles, one in each arm, and spread my legs the length of your arm-span, using my ankles to brace against. You start fucking me hard and deep, your thrusts unyielding. Your lustful eyes drink in everything. I see you watching my pussy as your cock glides in and out of it. Then, your eyes travel up my body and watch my large tits bouncing with every thrust. Finally, your eyes meet my face and you watch my expressions of pleasure.

You take my ankles and place them on your shoulders, moving closer to me so that my knees are on your shoulders, my ankles behind your head, and your mouth is against mine. Once again, you kiss me, but forcefully. As you kiss me, you thrust even deeper into me. It burns. To take in every inch of your length and girth makes my pussy feel like it's tearing. And I love it. It hurts so good, baby. "More. More. More!," I plead with you as you try to tear me in half, fucking harder and faster. My clit is reveling in the sensation and that familiar feeling is building all throughout my body. The dam inside of me bursts and again, I cum hard, quivering uncontrollably. My pussy soaks your balls and pubic hair in my sultry juices. You gently stroke my hair and face, watching my expressions as you make me cum for the third time tonight.

"Turn over," you say, withdrawing from my soaked little slit. I turn on my stomach, and raise to my hands and knees, offering the back of my pussy for your devious enjoyment. I feel your hand rub against my pussy, causing me to convulse with pleasure. "Mmmm. So wet," I hear you say with delight.

"You did that," I remind you. As if you needed reminding. You know what you did.

You start rubbing my clit with your warm, wet cock. I moan with pleasure and anticipation. You slide your cock down my pussy and start rubbing the tip of the head against the opening of my cunt. You tease. Come on, baby, I need it.

"Ungh!" I call out, as you ram your cock into me, forcefully. Your pace is fast and your strokes are hard, commanding, and fucking deep. You reach your hands around and fondle my tits as you lick up my back, across the nape of my neck. Your hands slide down my body to my clit. I push them away. It's your turn to cum.

Your strong hands grasp my hips and you pull me back into you with every thrust, getting the deepest strokes possible. I feel your balls slapping against the front of my pussy and my clit sinfully indulges in the sensation. Your pace quickens even more, and my titties bounce and jiggle, responding to the sensation of your hot cock pounding my pussy and your hips pounding against my ass.

You're a quiet lover, and you don't like to give your pleasure away, but I can hear you start to let go. "Ohhhh . . . Ohhh . . . Oh . . . My . . . God . . . . . . A-ah-ahhhh!!!" I feel your cock pulsating inside of me, bathing my pussy in your warm, delicious cum as you hold yourself completely inside of me, allowing me to feel every inch of you. There's nothing like the feel of your dick as you cum deep inside of me.

You withdraw, and as you do, your cum begins to gush out of me. I lay on my stomach and you lay down on your back, next to me. Beads of sweat cover your brow and your sex-flushed chest. You attempt to catch your breath, eyes closed. Your erection remains prominent, glistening in the light.

"You are beautiful," I say, dreamily, as I begin to play with the hair on your stomach.

"So are you, love," you say, opening your engaging eyes and lifting your hand to stroke my reddened face. You smile softly, wearily. You lean forward and we share a deep, passionate French kiss.

For now, we are spent. Our passions have carried us into a lover's utopia and for now, we are high. High on lust, high on each other, high on love. You spread your arms, inviting me, and I curl up in your embrace, my head against your chest, and lay one arm across your stomach. You stroke my shoulder with your hand and softly whisper to me, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I respond. "I feel so close to you. I wish I could just curl up inside of you and lay warm inside your belly."

"I know exactly what you mean," you say, sincerely. And, I know that you do. Because you know me. You understand me like no one else could and sometimes, you know me better than I know myself.

If I had to explain our passion to someone, these are the things I would tell them. After all of this, they still may not be able to comprehend. But, you and I know. We know that the flame between us only continues to grow, never to be extinguished. It's our own little secret, this intensity that we share, and they may never understand us. But we do, and that's ultimately all that matters.

Anyhow, I just wanted to write you a little letter to share my thoughts with you, today, while you're at work. I can't wait for you to come home. Writing this made me so horny for you, and I'm wet just anticipating your arrival. I hope this makes you uncomfortable in all the right places, and fills you with an even deeper (if it's possible) desire for my pussy. Come home soon . . . I'm waiting.

Love, Kisses, Gropes, and Licks,

Your Venus