A Peek Into Someone's Diary

Story Info
A look into a wife's diary after she did something bad.
5.5k words
3.34
126.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by one titled "The Brass Key" by Jake60. I thought that was well written and had a couple of good ideas. A couple of us writers were discussing it and even though the ending wasn't the type we usually liked we thought Jake60 did a good job on it and didn't go overboard with it. My story has a completely different ending and is considerably shorter. Which if you have read any of my other stories you will know that the length of "The Brass Key" is not something I am complaining about.

I have a new editor Celest81. This story is short for me, it has only one chapter.

Dear Diary

It's been a few weeks since I wrote anything in you but I had to tell you that I did something horrible. I still can't say why I did it. It was so bad; it's the worse thing I have ever done in my life.

It started a couple of months ago, well maybe a year ago but that would have been the very beginning. I started spending more time at work with Tony. I have mentioned him before in my entries. I think I said I was overjoyed when he said he wanted to spend time with me outside of work. I liked spending time with him. He is handsome and he liked me. God, I should have taken that as a warning, not rejoiced about it. Anyway; he gave me a flower, a very good back massage, and some of my favorite candy. I felt so good that he knew what my favorite candy is; Harry probably has forgotten. When we first got married, he knew all kinds of things about me. But now he can't even remember my birthday. When I mentioned that he forgot, he gave me the impression that he didn't think it was important anymore, or that his work was more important. I hate to think what will happen when our next anniversary gets here.

Back to Tony, he was always complimenting me-telling me how pretty I look, how well a certain dress fit in with my colors. I started dressing for him. He smiled when I wore that slinky outfit three weeks ago; I think that was my last entry as short as it was. I hadn't had a guy smile like that for me for over a year.

Maybe we were having an emotional affair, even though until Friday night, I wouldn't have said so. I never lied to Harry about it, not counting last Friday; I never snuck off to see Tony or anything like that. Harry just didn't seem to notice or care that I was spending more time with another man than I should have been.

But Friday night was the worst, God; I still can't believe I actually did it. As soon as I got home I cried for an hour. This was one time I'm glad Harry was at work on a Sunday night.

First thing I did wrong was to lie to Harry about where I was going. I told him I had to go out of town for a work sponsored get away. There really was one this weekend so if by chance he asked somebody about it they would tell him there was one. Only a few people go to them so most people he might talk to about it wouldn't know if I went or not.

What gets me now is that I didn't feel guilty when I packed my suitcase, putting in a couple sexy nightgowns. Nor did I feel guilty when Tony drove up to the house as I said bye to my husband. After all, Harry hasn't been taking care of my sexual needs lately and a woman needs something at times.

We drove to a nice spa hotel that had just opened about three hours from town. He checked us in, which wasn't so bad since a lot of unmarried couples go to hotels these days. We went to our room and changed then went out to dinner. The hotel has a very nice restaurant with a sea motif. That includes videos of sea life playing on the walls, as well as a number of different shaped aquariums. I wouldn't mind going there with Harry some time except that my memories of what I did there would ruin my feelings for the place.

We went back to our room and relaxed with a glass of wine, and then we danced to one of my favorite songs. We kissed before the song was over. It didn't even hit me then. We hadn't kissed before, not even when he suggested that we go out of town to this new hotel he had heard of. Of course I had hinted that I could use a break from my husband for a weekend. (I did need one but not one like that).

The short kiss led to longer ones then to passionate open mouth tonsil swapping kisses. I couldn't believe how I wanted his mouth. And from the way he returned my kisses he felt the same way. That turned me on even more. Soon I was out of my top. I don't remember how it happened but I do recall reaching behind me to unsnap my bra. He stared at my breasts with lust and admiration. I knew it wasn't just lust, he really liked me and I could tell he really thought my breasts were special. That's something else Harry used to do but doesn't anymore-tell me how special, how neat, how courageous by breasts were.

He started licking my breasts and sucking on my nipples. That felt so wonderful and he was able to keep it up while we danced. That is something Harry has never done. Of course it might take practice and a certain type of coordination.

I don't know how long we danced but he would switch from kissing me, licking my neck, sucking on my nipples and looking at me with love and lust; something like love anyway. I loved that attention and his licking felt so gooood. I wanted more of it.

He managed to lift the back of my skirt up and slip his hand inside. I could have said something---like stop- because I knew where his hands were going to end up as soon as I felt him lifting my skirt. But I didn't even think about him stopping or how wrong it was. So it was no surprise when his hand slipped under my panties and down my butt cheeks. I was wearing a pair of French cut panties and I'm glad it wasn't my thong. I bought one to show off to Harry but never got around to it since we haven't been romantic lately. I took it with me but made sure I never wore it.

Finally, Tony got both hands down there kneading my butt. That felt good too and that was all I was thinking about at that moment. He pulled me close to him and humped me twice. He groaned the second time and I smiled a dirty smile.

After a while I did something that filled me with shame today. We danced near a chair and I sat down and reached for his waist. After pulling him closer I unzipped his pants and brought out his cock. I looked it over, as I had already pressed my hand against his bulge and knew he was super hard. I even rubbed him until he moaned. After looking him over, as much of him as I could see I...I licked him then took him into my mouth to suck on him. I smiled when he moaned out the pleasure I was giving him.

After a few moments he stood me up and we slowly danced arm in arm to where the bed was. He laid me down and stood back. He started slowly taking off his clothes. I levered myself up on my arms eagerly watching him, anticipating seeing his naked body for the first time.

God, why didn't I think about Harry? Why didn't my conscience act up??? I knew that was wrong. It didn't even enter my mind the whole time though WHY???

We ended up doing almost everything two people can do together. We had sex...no we fucked three times. It was good, I think I would feel better if it hadn't been so good but it was. It was like he made love to me except love didn't have much to do with what we did. You might say like an infatuation did but not love. He knew how to pleasure a woman and he did. I haven't had sex like that in ages...I don't know how long but it's been way too long.

It wasn't until we were almost done that suddenly my conscience woke up. Even while I was on my hands and knees with him thrusting sending both of us to a climax, his third all inside of me and my fifth or seventh, I started feeling bad. I don't know why it acted up at that point. Maybe because I was feeling satisfied, much of my horniness had been taken care of.

As I came hard, I screamed out this time not in pleasure but in frustration and guilt. I had wanted to stop the climax but I was too close and couldn't. He came about a minute later, screaming his pleasure. The first two times, I was filled with satisfaction that I had made him sound like that; this time I was filled with disgust.

We relaxed and settled down next to each other. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react. I didn't want to cuddle and I don't think I would have even if I was still feeling good about what I had done. So I just laid there. After saying something along the lines of 'that was good that he needed it too and that he hadn't had sex for months and nothing like that for years,' he went to sleep. I felt like crying. I couldn't understand why I let myself do that with him nor why all of a sudden it bothered me.

I finally feel asleep. The next morning I woke up and quickly got dressed before he could do anything. We went to breakfast where I said since we were at a spa hotel I wanted to try out the stuff they had. I was surprised but he agreed saying that we were there on vacation after all, even it was only for two nights. All day long I came up with things to do so I wouldn't be alone with him in the room. Some of it was good. The massage was wonderful and I almost forgot I wasn't there with Harry.

Just before dinner we went swimming. They have two pools, one was right next to the restaurant and was supposed look like a lagoon with rock waterfalls and sand. I don't think it looked that much like a real lagoon though.

After we were done, I decided to take a shower to wash off the chlorine. I should have realized he would join me. I was rinsing off my hair with my face in the water when I heard the door open and someone step in. I know I startled, and for a second I wondered who it was but he said, "That's a nice sight. I always loved your backside through your skirts."

He started caressing my butt and I jumped again when I felt his touch.

He said, "Oops I didn't mean to startle you but I couldn't help but touch you there."

With those words, I'm glad he didn't try to do anal the night before. He licked my butt and played with my anus but he never tried to stick a finger or anything else in. I know I would have said no, even with how much I enjoyed everything the night before.

I realized also that I should have told him that I was done and that I wanted to go home but it would seem like I was a hypocrite, telling him I didn't want him to touch me after all we did...after all I did the night before. Or a tease maybe because after I got what I wanted I didn't want him anymore, the room was paid for after all and he wouldn't be able to get his money back. He would be justifiably angry after I had promised him a whole weekend.

He slipped down to his knees and started licking my butt. That felt good.

He said, "You're so beautiful. Your butt is just as wonderful as I thought it would be and your boobs are great, I loved sucking on them last night."

I thought, 'Oh god I hope he hadn't left a hickey.'

He licked more until I climaxed then he stood. I turned around and slipped down to my knees. I knew what he wanted and I gave it to him. Part of me still wanted to. After the way he had treated me, I wanted to return the favor. I don't mean just the climax, but the compliments and how he acted around me. Part of me felt sick but I also wanted to feel his hardness and to feel him climax. I was sucking and licking him, however, I refused to let him cum in my mouth. I suspected that if I had thought of it the night before I probably would have.

When he was close, I stood and while jerking him I said, "I'm sorry I'm a little sore from last night."

Between groans he looked at me with concern and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough. I got carried away. It has been so long for me."

I don't know why I said that but I had thought about using that as an excuse for no more sex. I touched his face and said, "You weren't. It's just that it's been so long since I've done anything like that." Which was the truth even though I wasn't really sore.

He said he understood and a minute later, he screamed one of those man cries as he begun to shoot all over the inside of the shower. I was surprised by how much he shot.

I couldn't believe how torn I was. Half of me was disgusted but the other half felt good that I had made him make that noise.

After we dried off, we dressed and went to dinner. Afterwards, we watched TV and I changed to the least sexy outfit I had for bed.

The next morning, we had breakfast and we went back to the room where we had one more sex, or in this case fuck, session. Maybe I wanted it because I couldn't come up with an excuse that didn't sound weird or made up. But I was able to I tell him this time I didn't want him to cum inside me, that we should have been more careful about Friday night.

He said,"It's probably too late but Ok, there are other places to cum."

We did a lot, even though I tried to hold back as much as possible. He ended up between my breasts fucking them. Harry had done that twice over the years but not for this long. Tony sounded like he was about to cum and I realized he wanted to cum all over my face, Harry hadn't done that and I wasn't going to let Tony do it.

I said, "No!"

He looked at me funny and I said more calmly, "I don't like it on my face."

"Oh, Ok."

A few seconds later he pulled out from between my breasts but didn't get up. I heard him moaning and opened my eyes which I had closed because I didn't want to see him cum. He was jerking himself off and was aimed at my breasts. Before I could say anything, he started shooting. Harry had done that during our honeymoon and sometimes during the first year of our marriage but stopped. Even though I didn't like it or disliked it I kinda missed him doing it.

When he was done, Tony looked at me with lust and said, "You're so sexy, so beautiful, so wonderful. God, your boobs are a delight, especially right now, they turn me on so much"

That did feel good because it's been months, maybe years since Harry said that to me.

Before I knew what was happening Tony turned me over and pulled me up to my knees. He moved forward.

I was about to shout No but he stuck it in my pussy. He played with my anus again while I felt relief. He had already sucked my clitoris so I was ready for him.

He fucked me until he was close again. Again he pulled out and flipped me back over, I wondered if he was changing positions but he again jerked himself off to cum all over my breasts. They still had his sperm on them from the first time.

I thought, good he remembered about cumming inside of me. I wasn't really worried about getting pregnant and if he was telling the truth about his sex life he wouldn't have any STDs, but I didn't want him to shoot his stuff inside of me.

We had sex one more time and he again shot off on my breasts. Finally we were done and I was able to wash it off in the shower. It was cold and clammy...yuck.

I hurriedly got dressed and soon after, he checked out. We stopped for lunch on the way home and he thanked me for a great weekend. It was just what he needed. He wanted to make plans for another trip but I said that I didn't want to do it again. That came out quicker and harder than I wanted it to so I explained that it was hard to get away even for a weekend and that I hated lying to my husband. Yes, he could be a pain in the rear but he didn't deserve to be lied to like that and I didn't like lying to anyone. On top of that, I thought he would be able to figure it out sooner or later. He wasn't stupid after all.

I felt guilty lying, as I said. I didn't like to lie but it wasn't all made up. I don't like to lie and Harry didn't deserve it and he wasn't stupid. Well, usually not, sometimes he has done stupid things--like spending too much time at work.

So I thanked Tony for a good weekend, using the same words he had used, but I wasn't sure about even doing it at work, as Tony suggested; too easily caught there. It would ruin my repetition and I added Tony's. He nodded first saying the danger of being caught would add to the thrill but that I was right.

I left him with a sort of promise to get together again when I was feeling horny and wanted some sweet talk. He didn't seem to see that I was not as cheerful as I was on the way up. He was relaxed and chipper even when I said no to doing anything at work. He said we could work on it.

So I got home and quickly hung up my clothes. The stuff that was still clean that is. I found that in my hurry to pack I had shoved some of my things to one side and dropped a couple of nighties on the closet floor. I hadn't noticed that Friday. And I had to redo my panty drawer. They were all over the place; again I must have been in too much of a hurry Friday. Afterwards I took three showers. I couldn't get his smell off of me. I realized it must be psychosomatic but I could still smell him after one so I thought a few showers might get my sub consciousness to stop making me think I can smell him......

This is later the same day,

When Harry got home he wondered why I was jumpy and not relaxed after a weekend to relax. I said that the weekend wasn't as relaxing as advertised and that I was almost in car accident.

Man, I lied again. For someone who didn't like doing it I was telling a lot of lies. And that will stop now except for maybe one more. I will try to make it up to Harry for what I did. Of course he can never know but I need to do it. Starting tonight after I'm done here I will put on my sexiest nightgown and suck him off, all the way. I will even swallow it for him. If he asks me why I will have to make up something but that is it.

Dear dairy

Man the last six weeks have been something else ending with last night when Harry made love to me. It was so wonderful. I couldn't help it; I kept comparing him to Tony. Even though Tony knew a couple of things Harry didn't, Harry did everything I like. He was wonderful. It wasn't (I'm using that word again) fucking like with Tony it was making love. It was so satisfying. I love him and he loves me I know that again. I really wasn't sure if he still loved me but he does.

I don't know how many times I climaxed. It started when he first entered me. He licked and fingered me so long and so well that I screamed in pleasure when he first poked himself into me. I hadn't done that for a couple of years.

I had been making love to him. Starting that night when I got back from that weekend. I dressed in that pink and white outfit he loves so much. I realized I hadn't worn it on over a year. When he saw what I was wearing, his eyes widened. It was like he couldn't believe it. I did a little model dance making sure he saw my from behind. He loves the thong that goes with it. I bent over forward a little to make sure he saw everything clearly. When I faced him his eyes were filled with desire. When I first came into the room from the bathroom there was, I don't know a look of disappointment or some type of anger on his face but that only lasted a second or two.

I wiggled my hips as I walked to him and when I was a foot in front of him, I turned and bent over again. I heard his breathing become faster. When I turned back I took two steps forward and undid his belt, his zipper, and his button. I slipped both pants and underwear down. Next I pushed him onto the bed. When he stopped bouncing I dropped to my knees and started licking him. He jumped and soon groaned. I sucked and he moaned louder. After awhile he cried out satisfactorily as he began to shoot into my mouth. He didn't warn me like he usually does but I didn't care or even notice until later. When he was done I scrambled on top of him until my mouth was even with his eyes, I then swallowed. I already swallowed some of it, I had to but there was enough for him to see what I was doing.

After I was done, I flipped off of him and made like I was going to go to sleep.

12