A Penis in the Panties

Story Info
Alice lends a hand.
5.2k words
4.43
46k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellworn
wellworn
35 Followers

The motivation for this story was to write something that might be illustrated in part with images from an old men's magazine called Spick and Span. The magazines were published in the UK from the 50's to the 70's and concentrated on presenting mostly tasteful photo sets of lovely ladies showing off their underwear in a variety of domestic and rural settings when stockings were de rigueur.

I hope you find some amusement trying to imagine suitable images to accompany the settings. If you are having trouble, perhaps try an internet search for Spick and Span models.

==============

"Ladies, ladies, please sit down and listen!" Lydia was mother henning the girls again and trying to call the meeting to order.

The group of village ladies had been meeting like this for some years and their meetings had developed a number of different interests over time. The group had started when Alice and Nicola finished school and kept their school days friendship going by making a pact to meet regularly to swap updates rating their various boyfriends.

Sharing such intimate details led them both to develop fairly vivid sexual imaginations as they began exaggerating the stories about the boys they dated. In reality none of the boys were particularly spectacular in their skills at that age and Alice and Nicola began fantasising more exciting scenarios.

As girls do, one evening when they were home alone and bored Alice dared Nicola to make up a story about one of the out of town boys they had recently seen at a rugby match. They had both fancied him, even though he made the most lewd noises as they walked by, and they responded by flashing him with glimpses under their skirts. The evening turned into a rather long and torrid affair with both girls getting more provocative and indecent as they developed a story line about the poor fellow and his heroic feats of sexual prowess and what he would sound like in bed. That night, home alone in their beds, both continued their fantasies and fingered themselves to some heavy orgasms.

The next day they couldn't wait for their lunchtime meeting, bubbling over with girly enthusiasm to tell each other about the fantasies conjured up. Unfortunately they were laughing so much and almost wetting their pants that Nicola suggested they write their stories down and swap them so they could actually understand what each of them was trying to say.

Over a few years they met new friends and colleagues in jobs and found a common interest with a few other girls who also had a bit of an exhibitionist tendency, going to clubs in short dresses where they could indulge in a bit of harmless flashing of their panties in relative safety. There seemed to be a core group of four and as they got older and a bit more mature the clubbing nights reduced and they started having regular girls afternoons every Sunday at Alice's house instead. One rule they set for the weekly meetings was that they all had to dress to impress and they enjoyed the excuse to explore different themes. For a long time they had sported Sloane Ranger looks but lately they were experimenting with things more vintage in style.

Before one recent meeting Alice had found those first erotic stories of the rugby player and decided to read them to the group. The rugby player was now an important and respected man about town. The group livened up during the readings and the giggles became contagious. Story telling time was such a great success the group resolved that at future meetings they would spend at least a little time working on new erotic fiction. Writing stories of their innermost fantasies as a team event proved very entertaining for them and they all ended up giggling their ways home.

Prior to finding the little group Lydia herself had found tramping various pubic rights of way a great relief to get things out of her system. It had become part of her routine and she hadn't stopped doing it after joining the group. She was still very happy to go out alone along the village pathways around the county or indeed as far afield as she could reach in a day by train. It was said she had occasionally been known to disrobe to commune more directly with nature on a stroll through a secluded forest glen.

On one of her walks near Salisbury Lydia had come across a street library and while perusing the books found a few loose pages scrunched up at the back behind some racy novellas that had been hastily pushed in. On retrieving it Lydia found what appeared to be an old printed pamphlet that looked like it could have come from the Victorian era. The title was intriguing "Crafts of the Druid Priestesses" and it was written by someone with the same surname as Alice and a first name of Bertie. Lydia smiled when she looked at the illustrations in the pamphlet and wondered if the two were related in some way. She pocketed the pamphlet and pushed on.

At the next meeting Lydia produced the pamphlet and much discussion ensued about the hand drawn erotica inside. Alice being intrigued went online to one of the genealogy sites and traced through to a possible link. After reading the introduction in the pamphlet she became aware that she might indeed be related back through a long line to these supposed Druid Priestesses, or at least to Bertie who professed that lineage, as she found a man named Rupert in her ancestry and that name was sometimes shortened to Bertie.

Alice was duly entrusted as keeper of the pamphlet. She was to study all of its content, reporting back on anything interesting at future meetings, particularly about anything that might be a good source of ideas for constructing their own stories.

Some weeks later Lydia was out again on one of her walks outside the village and found a nice Australian gentleman had moved into the old farm that had been abandoned since its poor lady owner passed away at the age of 102 a couple of years ago. Apparently the Public Trustee had finally managed to locate a distant relative in Australia and had passed the farm into his care.

When Lydia was walking by she had seen the man up in the apple orchard gathering the last of the good fruit from the now very overgrown mess. She was impressed at the effort he had put in to clear around the trees and rake all the rotting windfalls to a large composting mound. He told Lydia his name was Hugh and he was going to make cider with the last of the apples.

It was still warm that late summer evening and he had been working hard so his shirt was open and his muscles glistened with sweat. Lydia told the group the hair on his chest was still dark and that although he was a bit older than her normal type she said she was rather attracted to this salt and pepper bearded man. Apparently he wanted the trees in good shape for next season so he could continue experimenting with cider making!

"Now Alice," Lydia asked, "what exactly have you learned from studying that pamphlet? Hugh showed me a jumble of stones in a circle on the far side of his orchard that I had never noticed before. They looked just like that hand drawn illustration on the pamphlet frontispiece."

Alice replied that the descriptions were mainly about the fertility rites of the Druid Priestesses and there were a number of in depth descriptions of various dances and other lewd practises that could be used to influence man, beast and nature. It all sounded like excuses for performing some sort of weird sex cult she laughed.

The next Sunday Alice drove by the farm on her way home from a garden party in the next village where their girls' weekly meeting had been convened. It wasn't the warmest day and she had decided to wear a cardigan top over a full skirt to the event. The skirt was just below knee but really needed a ruffled petticoat to make it fall properly. Alice liked the rather retro combination and felt it deserved to be worn with old fashioned RHT stockings. Although nobody was going to see her underclothes she always felt a rather delicious charge putting on stockings. She completed the ensemble with a pair of old fashioned chiffon panties that also seemed appropriate to the vintage style she was sporting.

The tea party had been very enjoyable and Alice was in a good mood as she bumped down the lane in her little car past the apple orchard, peering studiously through the grove to see if she could spot the stone circle Lydia had mentioned.

Something moving on the ground caught Alice's attention on the far side of the orchard and she noticed a nearby ladder was lying on it's side as well. Her heart started to beat faster as she realised it was the new man on the ground and he was clearly in some difficulty.

Alice stopped the car and jumped out. Hitching her skirt up she climbed the stone fence in her high heels and ran over to the man on the ground. He was clearly in some pain as he sat clutching his arm. Hugh looked up and thought he was having a vision of a guardian angel flying to assist him.

Hugh had been pruning the last of the apple branches when a squirrel had made a bolt for safety running down the tree limb over his own arm and launched itself off his head and onto the next tree. The escapee had startled Hugh and on losing a bit of composure he had wobbled on the ladder and fallen to the ground. As he rolled over to push himself up there was a searing pain in his arm and his vision started to gray out. That was also the moment Alice came into his field of view. As he looked up from the ground Alice was kneeling over him and all he could see was a shapely stockinged leg disappearing up under a skirt to a suspender clipped to a tan stocking top. He passed out.

Alice wasn't sure what to do now but there was a flagon of water nearby so she pulled off her scarf and used that to dab over the poor man's sweating face. Hugh opened his eyes and saw Alice's face close to his, he knew he was a long way from any help and no longer noticing the pain in his arm was wondering if he had hit his head on the way down and that maybe his time had come and this angel had been dispatched to accompany him to the next life. Clearly he was going into shock and was becoming incoherent, but he couldn't otherwise explain the vision before him of one of his favourite fantasies of being in an old Spick and Span magazine photo shoot.

When he awoke, Hugh was in a hospital bed. Alice had summoned an ambulance, thank goodness her phone was fully charged for a change, and when it had arrived was assumed to be related in some way to the man. She explained she was just passing by and acting only out of compassion after she had noticed the accident. Nonetheless, she seemed to have inadvertently assumed an unintended role of responsibility. As the ambulance departed with Hugh, Alice had gone up to the cottage and collected a few items to take to the hospital as it was clear he was probably going to be staying at least overnight. Being in his work clothes Alice knew he would need some other clean clothes, underwear and some toiletries. The cottage was open and she found a kit bag and wandered into the bedroom looking for a closet. She was taken aback when she opened the underwear drawer and found a mixture of panties as well as men's jocks. Lydia had clearly said he was here on his own. In the bedroom Alice was also looking for pyjamas but only found a black satin chemise under the pillows. Not wanting to over think matters she just grabbed a few things, a t-shirt and boxer shorts to do as PJs and a couple of pairs of clean jocks, jeans and a shirt and followed on to the hospital.

Hugh wasn't expecting any visitors but when Alice walked in he recognised his guardian angel and adjusted himself on the bed ready to thank her. Alice was somewhat embarrassed and didn't really know what to say so she simply offered up the kit bag. Hugh took a look inside and blushed knowing where Alice must have been and what she had seen. As he blushed, the monitor he was hooked up to made a strange buzzing noise as his heart beat went slightly arrhythmic. Alice simply sat on the bed and started some small talk. Hugh was clearly a lot older than her, but she also felt a inexplicable attraction much as Lydia had mentioned and attributed it to his roving but enticing eyes. She couldn't escape the feeling she was being mentally undressed and she was somehow enjoying it.

Hugh regained some composure and profusely apologised for causing her distress before relating how he had imagined his guardian angel descending on him in suspenders and stockings before passing out. Alice smiled back and said if he survived the night in hospital she might see if she could arrange for another visit from his angel.

She hadn't flirted so flagrantly with an unknown man recently and wondered where that was coming from. It had been several years since she had stopped flashing young men and she wondered whether the sparkle in Hugh's roving eye was affecting her better judgement. She knew she wanted to see him again.

Tuesday visiting time arrived and when Alice reached the hospital she found Hugh sitting on the bed with his arm in a cast and his bag packed ready to go home. He had been discharged. Alice had decided to wear a pleated tunic today over a white blouse. Being somewhat a short dress she had also chosen to wear sheer pantihose rather than stockings. Hugh commented appreciatively of her outfit when they got to the car, but somewhat awkwardly said he had really liked the swirling skirt he had seen the other day and he was sure his vision of his guardian angel was wearing suspenders and stockings.

Alice pouted and asked him if it was simply her clothing choice that attracted him and that she would feel a lot better if he had said he liked seeing her smile again. She was of course teasing again and remembering one of Nicola's stories of exhibitionism in a car park she leaned purposely over the car bonnet to expose more of her leg to him. Hugh couldn't believe his eyes. He could now see all of her legs under her tunic and the brief panties covering her bottom under the pantihose. He tried to answer but only managed to make a few incoherent croaking sounds and turned a shade of deep beet red. Alice patted him on the knee as he hopped into the passenger seat.

"Don't you worry about anything, I can see you didn't mean to say anything wrong and obviously you like more than just my suspenders. I'll get you home safely."

After fussing over him a bit back at the cottage, making sure it really was going to be safe to leave him on his own, Alice gave him her mobile number and told him not to hesitate to call for any reason and that she would drop by tomorrow just to make sure he was OK.

Alice had decided already that Hugh looked a little muddled trying to do some things one handed, even though he insisted he was lucky it was his left arm that was broken and not his dominant right. She could see he was going to have trouble cooking and eating anything requiring the use of a knife and fork and the following afternoon when she dropped by she brought with her a casserole that he could eat with just a fork. When she arrived she noted Hugh had been picking fresh greens from his small garden patch. I'm glad to see you will be keeping your greens up, they will help with the bone healing. Hugh answered he was aiming to do his very best to keep on her good side because not only was he was most appreciative of the casserole and her smile he was also liking the pretty new sun frock Alice had chosen today.

Alice had not buttoned the skirt all the way down and when the wind blew her skirt swirled and exposed her stocking tops.

"I would have thought you were still in recovery and not thinking of such things." She said, knowing full well she had carefully chosen her wardrobe specifically to tease him and give her own ego a bit of a boost.

"There is no such thing as being too poorly to appreciate a lovely lady!" He replied.

Alice enquired how he had really fared one handed over the past couple of days and was surprised at the varied list of things Hugh said he could and couldn't do. Obviously tasks such as using a knife and fork and tying shoe laces were there, but others like not being able to hold the dental floss properly for his teeth surprised her. He began alluding to another personal thing but didn't finish the thought as Alice had been sitting opposite and had at that moment decided to stand up. When she pushed off the seat her skirt spilled wide open at the partially unbuttoned front, briefly exposing her stocking covered legs right up to her frilly knickers.

Hugh coughed and an incipient erection pulsed in his trousers, he could feel a wet spot forming. Alice glanced at his pants. Hugh continued on saying that really the other thing that had been a problem was not being able to use two hands sufficiently well to take care of a little problem he was having in the bedroom. Alice caught the drift of this innuendo but teased that perhaps she could help him making his bed.

"No." He said, "That's not it."

"Perhaps you need some help sorting your clothing? Maybe we need to have a chat about the state of your underwear drawer then?"

Hugh was emboldened by the fact she was clearly referring to his little fetish which she now knew about and was clearly not put off by. He was no longer embarrassed and enjoying the conversation but said "No that's not it either."

"Perhaps," he boldly pressed on, "if you could show me your stocking tops again it would help."

Alice wasn't sure why she ignored her better judgement and went ahead and lifted her skirt hem for him as requested. Hugh placed his hand on her nylon encased leg above the knee and slowly felt his way to the stocking welt where he paused briefly before continuing on to the soft skin between the stocking top and her panties. "I like your ruffles" he said as he brushed the back of his hand against the panty gusset. Alice quivered.

"I'm impressed by the form of that bulge growing in your pants" she replied. Alice was enjoying the teasing and asked "What exactly is holding it in?" as she reached across and pulled down his zipper. Hugh's erection was exposed, straining to escape from a pair of pink cotton panties.

"Do you wear panties often?" Alice asked.

"Only when I'm feeling a certain way." He replied. "Sometimes when I'm sad, sometimes when I'm happy and fairly often when I'm feeling a little randy."

"You're not dismayed by the idea of a man in panties?" He continued.

"Pretty much all the time then?" Alice replied.

"No. I think it is rather naughty and erotic really, but you seem to be having some difficulty fitting in. Here let me help you." She said as she pulled down his pants to fully release the now turgid cock.

"I guess one of the problems you are having is not being able to relieve that one handedly is it?"

Hugh nodded, he couldn't form words again. Alice knew she had crossed a line from mere exhibitionism but continued anyway as she was feeling the power of a Druid Priestess welling inside her.

"Well for purely therapeutic purposes I guess I should lend you one of my hands. Or maybe two." Alice cupped his balls with one hand and gently stroked the other up and down his shaft.

Hugh shot an impressive stream onto his stomach almost immediately the second stroke began.

"You are my guardian angel aren't you?" He whispered.

"That wasn't very impressive. I think you must have been saving that up far too long. You know that's bad for you? I'll be back tomorrow. Make sure you eat some greens with that casserole or you will be in big trouble. You obviously need some proper nursing."

"You have a Nurses uniform in your wardrobe?" He said as his imagination started to run away.

Alice arrived the next day carrying a freshly made steak and kidney pie in her basket. Unfortunately for Hugh she wasn't wearing a nurses uniform, but he was sure he could see the outline of stockings again when the sun back lit her skirt as she walked towards the cottage from the car.

wellworn
wellworn
35 Followers
12