A Perfect Couple

Story Info
A bigoted wife has sex with a black man.
2k words
4.08
112.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Paula and Bob, the perfect couple

Paula woke up to feel the warm body of her husband at her back. She had a headache from drinking too much last night but as she closed her eyes to try and get some more sleep the phone rang.

"Hello." She said gruffly.

"Hi honey. You still in bed?" It was Bob, her husband.

Aghast, she looked over her shoulder to see who was in bed with her. It was a black man, a nigger, as she always referred to black people. She dropped the phone.

She quickly picked it up off the floor, to hear bob saying, "What happened, you okay honey?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just dropped the phone. Where are you, are you coming home soon?" She had to know to get this situation sorted out. She was wide awake now, but everything was still fuzzy.

"I'm still in San Francisco and probably won't be able to get away until tomorrow."

Thank God she thought, there's time. But he was going on, "....so this thing is going to last longer than....." She didn't hear what he was saying, but trying to think of what had happened at Glenda's party last night.

He was still talking, "......and with luck we'll be through tonight and I'll call you in the morning. Bye honey."

"G'bye babe." She said as she hung up.

She hadn't heard much of what he'd said except that he wouldn't be home until tomorrow morning. It had been a church thing at Glenda's but there'd been a lot of wine, and she'd got drunk. Someone had said she shouldn't drive, so this man, this black man had offered to drive her home.

The minister, Cal, was changing things, trying to integrate the congregation, and had brought a black man, Clarence, in as assistant pastor to help things along. She and Bob were thinking of changing churches because they wanted nothing to do with niggers. They lived in a totally white part of Atlanta in a gated community. They'd never mixed with those people and never intended to.

It started to come back to her now. As they drove she started to wonder if it was true what they said, that black men had big cocks. So she'd reached over and put her hand in his lap.

"Please don't do that." He'd said

She'd laughed and continued to feel around for his penis, finally finding a soft lump of flesh in his pants. He'd pushed her hand away. Who did he think he was, rejecting her, the homecoming queen at her college five years ago?

Next thing she remembered was having her hand inside his pants and finding his penis, and as she caressed it it stated to swell.

Clarence was having difficulty driving. "Please stop what you're doing." He said and tried to push her hand away.

"That's more like it." She said as it started to harden in her hand.

Next thing she remembered they'd pulled into the driveway and had stopped. She had his cock out and was trying to get her mouth on it.

"Stop that!" He gave her a hard shove and got out of the car.

He came around to her side and opened the door. Her skirt was hiked up over her thighs, and she turned toward him and opened her legs.

"You wanna fuck me Clarence?"

The rest was hazy, but she remembered him dragging her into the house and she'd gone limp in his arms. He must have carried her upstairs but nothing was clear from there. She'd clearly kissed him; kissed those thick lips that were so sensual. Then she recalled being on her back on the bed, legs wide open as he pounded her.

She was still fully clothed except for her panties, and he had just taken his pants off, and he was fucking her hard. She felt his big cock stretching her and was loving it. She had always enjoyed fucking, but this was the first man she'd had since her marriage.

Now she sat there in bed looking at this black skinned man. Black people had always repulsed her, but Clarence didn't, in fact he looked very handsome. She got up to take a pee, then instead of getting up got back into bed. She reached under the covers and found his now-soft penis.

He woke up. "I gotta go to the bathroom."

She told him where the master bathroom was and waited anxiously for him to come back. Then asked him to get back in bed with her. While she was up she'd taken an alka seltzer and was feeling better, and when he got back into bed she'd leaned over and kissed him.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but you were persistent." He said

"It was entirely my fault, but I think I enjoyed it – I was so drunk."

They kissed again, but now a deeper, sexier, lots of tongue.

"We shouldn't do this." He said. "This is wrong."

"You mean because you're black and I'm white?" She asked him.

"No, because I'm the assistant pastor at your church. I could be in a lot of trouble."

She pulled away from him. "Look, I don't believe in the races mixing any more than I believe in people having sex with animals, but you caught me at the right moment last might."

He started to get out of bed. "I don't need to hear any of that stuff. I think I'd better be going."

"No, please. I'm sorry, I want it, I want you now. There's nothing racial about it, I want you as a man." At the same time she was thinking that if anyone saw this man coming out of her house her life as she knew it was over.

He got back into bed slowly and they kissed again. "Where's your husband?"

"He's in San Francisco until tomorrow."

As they kissed his hand touched her thigh and moved over the top of her thigh-high stocking to the soft inner thigh.

He pulled away, "You've still got your stockings on." He said with a smile.

"Should I take them off?"

"No I like the feel of them." He kissed her again, but this time the kiss was deep, all tongue.

His searching fingers found her wet slit and slipped inside. With his mouth he found her breast, then her nipple, and fingering her clitoris and sucking on her breast he brought her close to orgasm while she moaned with pleasure.

At the same time Paula fondled and stroked his fat hard manhood that was now dripping. The fondling and kissing went on until she had to have that big thing and she rolled over on her back and as he nestled between her legs the head of his penis found its mark and slipped into her.

"Oh God, yes...yes...yes." She breathed and gave a deep sigh.

Slowly he moved in and out of her vagina, her wetness lubricating her eager hole as his large penis moved like a piston in and out, gradually picking up speed until he was moving at a steady rhythm. She had never before known or enjoyed such sex. Her husband was really the only person she'd known for a long time, but he couldn't match this.

She responded with rhythmical grunting and the occasional moan when he hit a sensitive spot and whispered and muttered obscene encouragement.

"There, there, fuck me...gimme that big cock."

Then, "Oh so good.....harder....faster..fuck me hard."

Clarence too was enjoying their love making. This lovely woman had kept on at him last night, and as the new assistant pastor he knew that this was wrong. Finally he thought he'd resisted the temptation long enough, so when he'd carried her up to lay her on her bed and she lifted her skirt and pulled off her panties, he'd taken off his pants and laid down between her open legs.

She'd reacted like an animal, a demanding animal. Their lovemaking was savage and overheated. Afterward he'd undressed and got into bed with her. He'd gone to sleep and slept soundly only to find her touching him again first thing in the morning.

Now they were fucking again and again she was like an animal, having multiple orgasms until he finally ejaculated into her hot vagina. They lay together and she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him.

"So good. That was the best fuck I've ever had. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." And he felt her squeeze his penis with her vaginal muscles.

They lay together like that until they both started to fall asleep.

He woke with a jerk. "I gotta get going."

"I'll fix us some breakfast quickly." Paula said as they kissed then he rolled off her.

They ate breakfast quickly and he said again he had to leave.

"I'm sorry, but you can't be seen leaving here. I'll put the car in the garage, then we'll both get in it and drive out. The chances are you won't be seen." Paula said.

The both went upstairs to put their clothes on. As they started to dress he looked up to see Paula bending over by the bed with her back to him, and between her thighs he could see he pubic hair. When he reached out and touched her bottom she stopped what she was doing, then moved her legs slightly apart.

He got up and stood behind her then slipped a finger into her and she responded by falling forward on her knees on the bed, her back to him and legs spread. His penis was now fully erect and spread her open with his thumbs and pressed his penis into her sopping wet vagina which was already full of his sperm.

Not a word had been said but she gasped as his large penis thrust deep into her. He gripped her hips in his strong hands and started to thrust hard and fast, with each deep thrust his scrotum and testicles slapped against her labia. This was giving her such intense pleasure that she cried out, almost in tears.

Suddenly her back arched and she felt a series of spasms jerk her whole body in one huge climax, and her vaginal muscles grabbed his penis so fiercely that he started to ejaculate and shoot deep into her.

For a few moments he held on to her hips, then released her and she continued to get dressed. Still not a word had been said. They both quickly dressed and Paula hastened downstairs, out the door and moved the car into the garage and closed the door again.

They had a last cup of coffee before going out through the house to the garage. Even over coffee they hadn't said much because both of them were thinking about the future. How would they react when they met at a church functions? Could they meet again? Did they want to meet again?

They got into the car but before Paula could start it Clarence leaned over and kissed her, his hand cupping her breast. Then his hand slipped under her skirt to touch her soft inner thigh.

"I want to see you again." Paula said.

"I'd like, no, love, that."

"We couldn't meet in public."

"I know." His fingers had found their way under the leg of her panties. He pulled his hand away and took a card from his wallet and gave it to her. "Call me."

"I will." With the remote she opened the garage door and they drove out into the sunlight.

Epilogue: Bob got home on Sunday morning, and after lunch went to play golf. When he came home he told Paula:

"You know what Fred said? He said he saw you in town yesterday with a nigger in the car. I told him that wasn't funny, but he insisted it was you."

"You're friend Fred is crazy." She told him, but she had an awful sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers