A Perfect Crime

Story Info
Or maybe just a happy ending?
42k words
133.5k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Perfect Crime" is a story of pure fiction. There is no connection in the real world to any persons either living or dead and any similarities to such are absolutely unintentional.

Please Note:- NO-ONE IN THE STORY PARTICIPATING IN ANY FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY IS UNDER THE AGE OF 18

*****

A Perfect Crime

(Or maybe just a happy ending)

Hello! My name is John Grant. I am now well into the autumn of my life and feel the need to unburden myself with a confession of a terrible crime before I finally fall of my perch. This is my story.

* * *

Prologue

I married my childhood sweetheart when we were both 21. We had been a couple from our early teens and I always thought we'd be together for the rest of our lives. Sadly this story resulted from the fact that my wife, the love of my life; my soul-mate, as I had thought at the time, obviously had a different opinion.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

We both grew up and lived until we were in our twenties in a typical close-knit small town of about 12,000 inhabitants. About 10 miles or so from one of England's major cities, it was the kind of place where everyone seemed to know everyone else's business. You maybe know the sort of town I mean. A kid couldn't do anything without his parents finding out from some interfering busybody or other. Any misadventures or slight misdemeanour's got back to your parents, often before you had even returned home yourself. Because it was off the beaten track slightly, yet also on a main railway line, our town was a very desirable place to live for people wanting to work in the big city but not live there. This led to house prices being way above the norm for the area and caused the problem of young locals getting married and not being able to afford a decent-sized house near their families and the friends they grew up with. That in itself created a separate problem: Splitting the town between 'locals' and newcomers who viewed living there as a stepping stone to somewhere better.

The school we were both attending when we met was one of those large, purpose-built secondary-modern establishments that had sprung up around the country in order to cater for the war-baby bulge. Intended to accommodate kids from several nearby villages, it was cold, impersonal, and full of inter-village rivalries amongst its pupils. Large class sizes meant teachers only seemed to want to bother with kids who were willing to toe-the-line and do as they were told- not suited to my inbuilt rebellious streak at all.

All in all, I grew up in a claustrophobic and lonely environment for any teenager to be a part of as I stumbled through my early years with no friends, a family that 'didn't understand' me and teachers who couldn't give a damn about me.

And I fucking hated it!...

* * *

That is, until I met Claire.

Claire was always a beauty. Slim and naturally fit, she couldn't help but draw attention from any self-respecting heterosexual male, even from her first blossoming into puberty. She had absolutely no idea at first of the affect she had on anyone who met her as she was going through her early teens. An effervescent, naturally friendly little girl who rapidly developed into a popular and beautiful young woman, everyone who ever had the joy of meeting her was totally entranced by her. Boys fell in love with her. Girls wanted to be like her, seemingly without any of the petty jealousies you would expect from others not as blessed as her. Her whole personality and general demeanour meant absolutely no-one disliked her. From her peers right up to her teachers, everyone would try to associate themselves with her, assuring she was always the centre of attention wherever she went.

Me? - I always thought I was pitching way above my weight when Claire and I got together. It was strange that she and I ever connected at all, what with being as totally different as we were. She was my first girlfriend and I was absolutely enamoured by her. Totally besotted I will freely admit. She had apparently grown tired of me just shyly ogling her from afar and, one cold and crisp autumn day, amazed me when she suddenly appeared at my side as I sat alone at school lunch time. I didn't really have any friends back then, so being alone at lunchtime was not exactly unusual at that time of my life. She just started talking to me as though we were old friends, putting this stroppy, shy youth completely at ease with her naturally friendly disposition as she proceeded to inquire why I had never asked her out. To say I was gob-smacked was to say Mount Everest is a bit of a hill in Nepal. Within half an hour, we were holding hands and walking back into school like some star-crossed lovers.

* * *

Personally, I was nothing special back then, apart from being exceptionally tall for my age that is- I was over 6 foot when I was just 14. Other than that, I was a typically 'spotty' youth, full of attitude and surliness toward my long-suffering parents and any other form of authority that 'dared' to try to limit my life. Inevitably, that obnoxiousness would lead to me being punished in one form or another and I seemed to spend my early teens either in detention, or worse, at school- corporal punishment was still allowed in schools back then- or it led to me being 'grounded for evermore' at home by my despairing parents.

Unfashionably long hair, skinny white body, heavy smoker, under-age drinker, I was the archetypal 'bad-boy' that for some inexplicable reason some so-called nice girls seem to be attracted to. In my early teens, I was perpetually in trouble. Inexorably and totally unable to back down in any shape or form, I always seemed to turn a discussion into a disagreement, a disagreement into a full-blown argument, an argument into a fight, a fight into a vendetta. You know the sort of insolent young twat I mean. You've all met them and wanted to give them a good clip round the fucking ear, no doubt.

Consequently, Claire and I became an item. We were both 15 at the time and our two sets of parents had totally opposite views on the situation. Understandably, hers were appalled and disgusted. They couldn't for one millisecond understand why their beautiful, intelligent daughter should ever want to be seen dead with an out-of-control yob like me. Her solid, conservative father hated me. Her mother? Well she was probably a little frightened of me as well as hating me, (although I always had the impression she knew what her daughter was attracted to). My parents on the other hand were delighted. They saw the lovely Claire as an influence who would help get my life on track and make me settle down, make me grow-up if you like.

I was very much the youngest sibling in my family, having come along as a complete and utter shock to my parents who were both in their early forties by the time I arrived on the scene. My father had been fortunate to not have to fight in either of the world wars- too young for the first, too old for the second he told me. I had one sister who was 22 years older than me, and also a younger one who was just 18 when I was born. The pair of them had been land-army girls in the second world war and had both married ex-servicemen. Both my parents admitted freely over the years, that if I hadn't had been the son my dad had always wanted, they would probably have been tempted to have me adopted and put the experience behind them, settling for the two girls they loved and adored and could afford.

The strangest thing to my young mind though, was the fact that my eldest sister and her husband had twin girls the year before I was born, resulting in the embarrassing circumstance that I had two 'nieces' who were both a year in front of me at school. Try explaining that to piss-taking so-called school friends. No wonder I turned into such an introverted, rebellious prick back then.

Sadly, but probably understandably, I turned out to be such a bitter disappointment as a teenager to all concerned.

* * *

Claire was an only child. She too, was a fairly late arrival; her mother was almost 30 and her father 33 when she was born. Not particularly old by today's standards, but, back then anyway, most couples had started their families much earlier in their lives. Her mother loved her dearly, but her father, her dear old dad, well it has to be said, he absolutely doted on her and spoiled her rotten. A state of affairs that no doubt contributed to the eventual problems in mine and Claire's marriage later on.

Despite all her father's attempts to dissuade her, Claire and I became a union that wasn't for breaking. We would meet on every available occasion, and, as my parents had hoped, she became a wonderful influence on me. She persuaded me to change my attitude on life, and school in particular, encouraging me to study and knuckle down to try to pass my exams. Neither of us were college material though. We weren't thick by any means, but nor were we 'A' grade students.

Claire had always seemed destined to go work for her father. He owned a few furniture shops spread across the local area, and that's exactly what happened. She started as a trainee after leaving school at 16 and, by the time she reached 21, she was managing one of the larger shops of the chain.

I too had left school at 16, and, through a friend of my dad, had started an apprenticeship as an auto mechanic with the local Jaguar franchise. It turned out I was actually very good at it, having a natural talent for diagnostics, (this was way before it was all done by computers) and I soon became a well-valued and integral part of the workshop. Happy that I had finally got my life on track, both my parents were delighted when I told them I was going to ask Claire to marry me as soon as I graduated as a full-fledged mechanic and started earning a skilled man's wage.

Claire's parents on the other hand? Well, let's just say it wasn't the most agreeable night I had ever had when I asked her father if I may take his only daughter as my wife. Actually he went fucking berserk, threatening to give me a 'fucking good hiding' if I didn't get out of his house immediately. Now, as a way of introducing discipline and anger management into my life, my dad had suggested I start taking Karate and Judo lessons when I was 14. I had taken to them as a duck to water and had been a junior black belt in both of the disciplines by the time I was 16, - the only person at the time to reach that standard in both martial arts by that age in the whole country - consequently, there would be no way in hell a fat, podgy, middle-aged man would ever have the wherewithal to throw me out of anywhere if I didn't want to go. I was 6'3 by that time and had started to develop a lean, muscular and very, very strong body. Claire's dad was only about 5'8 or so. Consequently, as he stood in front of me, red-faced and screaming all the vitriol he could muster, I was looking down at him from a position of dominance as he comically tried to intimidate me. Thankfully, the emotional control I had learned in those intervening years enabled me to calmly do as he demanded, leaving with a promise from Claire's mum, Gwen, that she would talk to him and try to make him see that his daughter and I were in love and he would surely alienate his little girl if he persisted with his attitude toward me.

Gwen miraculously managed to come good with her promise and Claire and I were married a few months later in front of my delighted parents and siblings and Claire's scowling but reluctantly agreeable father. Gwen actually shed quite a few tears, gripping me tightly as she hugged me after the ceremony and whispering softly that whatever happened in the future with me and her daughter, I would always be welcome in her house, and she hoped we would always be 'family'.

If only I had known just how poignant those quiet words would prove to be...

Chapter 2

It had actually been quite a few years after we first got together that Claire and I had consummated our relationship sexually. We were both young and naïve back then, not knowing anything at all about sex other than what we had learned in biology class. We had no idea what 'oral' sex was about, or any other form of deviance from what had been explained to us as 'normal'. Even if we had, I think we would have been far too nervous and shy to try anything like that. Instead, for over three years, until we were both 18, we gradually escalated our tentative teenage fumbling up to the point where we both agreed to go the final step and physically seal our love for each other.

* * *

As we were both technically 'virgins', I didn't want our first time to be anything other than spectacular for the love of my life. I didn't want the usual back seat of a car, or rushing to get it over with before we were discovered by either sets of parents. Instead I wanted it to be 'romantic' and memorable for her, not something she would ever look back on with regret. Eventually I saved up enough money to enable me to book a lovely room at a small hotel miles away from where we lived. And so, on the pretext to both sets of parents of spending the night individually at a friend's house, we finally, and ever so enthusiastically, consummated our love.

After waiting as long as we had done to physically enjoy each other, we were both understandably keen to get down to the nitty-gritty as it were. We had seen each other naked many times before that wonderful night. Consequently our mutual, impatient lust inevitably overcame any nerves either one of us may have had, dispelling even the faintest possibility of any awkward shyness between us as we undressed each other lovingly in our softly-lit bedroom, almost ripping each other's clothes off approximately 30 seconds after we had entered the scene of our eagerly anticipated sexual consummation.

My God she was beautiful. Her alabaster white body was flawless. From her elegant neck, down past her gorgeous, tennis-ball sized breasts with their slightly-upturned pink, hard little nipples, over her smooth, flat stomach to the zenith of my desire. Her long, beautifully-shaped legs met at a junction so gorgeous I almost exploded just at the sight of her. Back in those days, girls didn't shave or wax down there. Instead, and you can check if you look up photos of naked women from that era, there would usually be a luxuriant bush covering the genitals of most females. Claire, however was a natural blond and, although not trimmed in any way, her pussy was only covered by a sparse gathering of soft, pale fuzz enabling her swollen labia, wet with anticipation, to be exposed to my lustful gaze.

Smiling seductively, she approached my nakedness as I stood open-mouthed in admiration of her beauty. Grasping the hair at the back of my head, she pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me with increasing fervour as our tongues fenced and wrestled with each other. Taking my rock-hard, almost painful erection in her tiny hand, she used the convenient handle to lead me to the bed where she pulled me on top of her as she reclined on her back, her legs opening and spreading her womanly charms as she welcomed my eager body to hers.

We had discussed our intended love-making thoroughly as we had made plans for the evening and Claire had been on the pill for several weeks before the actual event. She'd obtained them from a family-planning clinic in a nearby town as she didn't trust her family doctor not to tell either of her parents that she was using birth control. I knew then that all was taken care of as I rubbed my hard tip against her soft lips, using her wetness to lubricate myself as I had read in a book I had bought on how to seduce a woman for the first time.

After a few minutes, and much more swapping of soft, open-mouthed kisses, Claire reached between us and took my throbbing penis in her hand. Carefully placing the tip at the entrance of her pussy, she gently raised her hips slightly, causing me to slip into her warmth for the first time ever. Not all of me, just about an inch, as she hugged me tightly and stared lovingly directly into my eyes

"Now my darling, I'm ready," she whispered up at me.

Gently I pushed my hips towards her, entering her a little more with each slow stroke until I reached the obstruction we both knew was the guardian of her virginity. As we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, my darling took a few deep breaths and raised her hips forcefully at the same time as pulling my clenched buttocks down towards her.

"Oh my God!..."

Her softly murmured words were accompanied by a small tear running down her cheek as she hugged me to her.

"Shit...I'm so sorry sweetheart," I gasped as I immediately withdrew, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Grinning up at me, she replied, "Oh my darling, you didn't. It's just so... so fucking awesome. Now get him back in me and fuck my brains out."

Shocked by her words, as she hardly ever swore and certainly not 'strong' language, I gently pushed back inside her welcoming warmth. I suspected I wouldn't last very long- it was my first time after all, so I went as slowly as possible.

"Mm-mm... So good," she gasped as she dug her fingers into my tensed backside and pulled me as far inside her as she could.

I'd like to say that I fucked her for hours, bringing her to several orgasms before we finally 'fell off the cliff' together in a monumental, mutual climax; however, what really happened was what happens to every man on their first time I suspect. I came, flooding her with my hot cum as my cock pulsed inside her, succumbing to my excitement at finally making love properly to the woman of my dreams.

My darling future wife lay there, gazing up at me lovingly as she hugged and kissed me.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't...It was so wonderful..." I whispered.

She ignored my apology and continued to move slowly beneath me, seeming to squeeze my intruding phallus even tighter than before.

"My God I love you..." she breathed in-between kisses.

My cock never softened one iota, (I was only 19 after all). Still firmly embedded in its warm sheath, it became even harder than before, pulsing and throbbing inside her as she ground her hips sensuously against me.

My carnal thrusts started again. Slowly at first but then ever-more fervently as my passion rose once more. Below me, Claire began gasping repeatedly, grunting sexily as my rhythm increased.

"Fuck me...Ooh my God, Yes...Fuck me hard..."

A team of wild horses attached to my hips by chains couldn't have stopped me acceding to her demands at that moment. We became as one, welded together by our sweat and closeness. All too soon I felt my hot seed rising from deep within me once more as our mutual love and desire drove us to the ecstasy of our impending climaxes.

"Oh Fuck... I can't..." I panted

"Yesssss," my sweetheart screamed, "Oh God, Yesssss!"

Once again my thick cum shot from me and deep into my lover's clasping body. Once more flooding her as it joined our previous juices. This time however, it was all too much for her tight, virginal passage to hold onto. Our combined love-fluids were squeezed from the confines of her gripping vagina by our vigorous coupling as our thighs became coated with the sticky residue of our first ever fuck.

I slowly extracted myself from my lover's arms as my slightly-softened cock slid from her with an audible 'squelch'. We lay there, each in our own little world as we reclined on our backs. Gasping much needed air back into our lungs, we held hands as our bodies moulded against each other, our mutual love not requiring any words.