A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Lauren who looked humiliated by the whole ordeal. "Now, now Lauren, don't look ashamed. You're a slut. It's who you are, and you're one of the best sluts I know. Tell your professor what else you've done."

Lauren clearly didn't want to tell me her dirty secrets, someone who taught her daily and had always shown her great respect, so I broke the ice, "Don't worry Lauren, an hour ago I submitted to Mistress Amy and now I'm here to beg Mistress Karen to fuck my cherry asshole. I'm brand new at all this, but I hope to become just as dirty a slut as Mistress Karen says that you are."

This seemed to relax Lauren as she gave a heavy breath and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Jamieson, you're very kind. Well, it all started two weeks ago. After being gangbanged by the coaches, I went home ashamed, but I was so horny that I couldn't stop thinking about how good being fucked by those big black cocks was. That night I fucked myself with a brush, but it wasn't very satisfying. The next night after practice, I told Jill my feelings and she took me to a party at the all-black fraternity where I spent the night taking cock after cock after cock. I was ashamed, but I loved it, craved it, and wanted more. Jill says I fucked over 30 guys that night, every load they deposited on me, in me, even soaking my hair, and the experience taught me what I'd been missing."

Heidi laughed, "Don't forget your love of pussy."

Lauren let out a small chuckle, "I already loved eating pussy, but now I've discovered I'm addicted to black pussy and submission. Jill, the entire cheerleading team, and Heidi and her sorority have been using me as their personal pussy pleaser every day since." After a pause, she added, suddenly shifting from smiling to vulnerable, "Please don't judge me, Mrs. Jamieson, don't think of me as some bimbo slut?"

I pulled her up took her in my arms, holding her naked body against my sluttily dressed one in a gentle hug saying, "I do think you're a slut, Lauren, but that's a good thing, you're getting to discover who you really are and your purpose in life while you're still young and have your entire life ahead of you, unlike me. If I've learned one thing today it's that all the best people are sluts, and as soon as Ms. Karen finishes accepting my gift to her I can't wait to get slutty with you." After I said it, I realized I'd just propositioned one of my students.

"Well, enough fucking story time," Karen declared, breaking up the strange intimate moment, as she ripped my skirt down and I mindlessly lifted my feet to help get out of it. "I have to fuck my friend's ass. Jessica, bend over the stool there."

I obeyed.

Karen continued, "I'm going to love this."

I turned back to look at her, "And how long have you wanted to fuck my ass?"

"I've wanted to make you my sub for years," she admitted, as she lubed up the strap-on cock.

Being flirty, I asked, "And why didn't you force me onto my knees and between your legs during any of our hundreds of coffee visits."

"Oh, it's something I plan to rectify right now," Karen said, moving behind me.

"By wrecking my rectum," I wittily responded, feeling her cock between my ass cheeks... nervous, but excited... preparing for the pain that would come before the promised pleasure. Yet, this wasn't about pleasure, but obedience... in giving myself completely... in being the obedient submissive I was born to be.

Karen laughed, before asking, "Is the camera ready, Jill?"

"Definitely," Jill nodded, camera in hand.

Karen slowly slid the cock into my ass as all the others watched.

"Oooooooh," I whimpered, an instant flame of fire consummating in my asshole.

"No pain, no gain," the grandmother chirped in, a sports metaphor that never made much sense to me.

"Sharp pain, pleasure reigns," Karen poetically countered, as the cock continued its violent violation of my anal cavity.

I gave a weak laugh through gritted teeth as the cock seemed to never end its exploration of my until now, locked entrance.

"Almost all in," Karen declared, as the flame of fire intensified inside me.

"Just slam it in me," I demanded, wanting the pain to climax so the pleasure could tame the wildfire inside my asshole.

"She's a keeper," Heidi chuckled, as Karen obliged, squeezing my hips and bucking forward.

"Fuck!" I screamed, another intense burn as the cock reached depths never before explored.

"And another white slut discovers her real purpose," Heidi's mom announced.

"Now ream that white asshole," the grandmother ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen replied, showing the hierarchy of Mistresses... the black women trumped the white.

And then I was ass fucked.

Hard.

Deep.

Rough.

Pain consumed me.

The fire swarmed me.

My head spun with obedience.

Then, as I thought I was ready to pass out from the pain, slowly, like a snail lost in a windstorm, the pain began to subside as a strange, inexplicable, pleasure replaced it.

"Oh yeah, there's The Look," the grandmother said. "The look where an ass slut is born."

I confirmed her accurate assessment as I begged, "Harder, Mistress, fuck my asshole and make me your bimbo slut." Degrading myself somehow enhanced the pleasure.

"As you wish," Karen responded, the fast fucking suddenly becoming urgent and rough.

"Oh Mother Fucker," I screamed, the whole fake cock disappearing in my ass.

"Not yet," Karen quipped, although at the time I didn't understand her implication, her foreshadowing... but that story is for another day.

As the pleasure continued to increase, the pain continued to fade, and I became an eager ass slut. "Oh yes, ream my asshole, pound your slut."

"That white whore is going to come from becoming an ass slut," Heidi chuckled, as I glanced over and saw she was grabbing Brittany's head and shoving it into her cunt and then pulling her back and repeating... it was twisted hot.

"Oh yes, I think I will come this way," I declared, a couple dozen hard, deep thrusts, the pain all gone, the pleasure all-consuming.

"Come you dumb cunt," the black mother ordered.

"Now you fucking bimbo," the black grandmother demanded.

"More, more names, more," I babbled, as my orgasm continued to rise... the storm of lust close to hurricane level.

Heidi laughed, "God, I can't wait to make my Professor a sorority bimbo slave."

"Would you like that, Professor Bimbo?" the mother asked.

So desperate to come, to be the unconditional submissive slut I'd awakened today not knowing I was, I answered, not worrying about any consequences to my family and career, as I eagerly agreed, "I'd love that."

"Then tell us what you are," Heidi demanded.

"I'm a white bimbo, ass taking, cunt munching slut willing, no needing, to please and obey every black woman who will give me the privilege of serving," I declared, although that sentence took over half a minute to say between my growing euphoria and rough ass pounding.

"Come now, slave," Heidi ordered.

"Yes, come, pet slut," the mother added.

"Come NOW, you nigger cunt craver," the grandmother added, the N word shocking me and providing the final push needed to allow the hurricane of pleasure spinning through me to hit class five.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, loud enough I imagine my daughter could hear me two blocks down the street... pleasure consuming me with an intensity I'd never experienced before.

Karen kept fucking me throughout my orgasm, never slowing down until the pleasure had faded and the hurricane had rained itself away.

"Let's watch some old white slut eat out some young white sluts," the grandmother ordered.

And for the next thirty minutes I ate out Lauren, Jill and Brittany, getting each off, before all three pleasured me... Lauren kissing me, Jill and Brittany sucking on my tits and Heidi fist fucking me while the two older black women both wearing strap-ons, double penetrated a suddenly submissive Karen (which fascinated me, seeing her go from dominant to submissive as if flipping a light switch... demonstrating a dual role I would later learn was logically called a Switch).

My last orgasm was also intense, so intense that I passed out.

When I woke up it was two in the morning, and everyone had apparently gone home. I looked around for my clothes and couldn't find them so decided what the hell, everyone would be asleep so I eventually staggered home tired, sore, weak and naked, knowing that next weekend was going to be even crazier... and who knows what Amy, Karen, and even Heidi may have in store for me now that I had succumbed to all three.

And Becky... what was I going to do about Becky...

THE END...

Do you want to see Jessica go through a week of tasks to prove her loyalty to her Mistress's?

Do you want to read a new version of the wild Saturday night? Or is the original Perfect Fall Chapter 2 enough?

Let me know...

I hope you enjoyed my remake of my very first story...

Jasmine 2017