A Perfect Life

Story Info
Life in Thailand with a beautiful Ladyboy.
2.4k words
4.39
127.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this, I am sitting at my laptop computer on the balcony of my apartment in Bangkok, Thailand. Behind me my ladyboy lover is puttering around in the kitchen, washing the dishes from our breakfast.

My lover is a beautiful Thai ladyboy. She has gorgeous features – lovely almond-shaped dark eyes, upturned sexy lips, dark smooth skin, thick black hair that falls straight around her face, and a body that most women would kill for. She is one of Thailand's most beautiful ladyboys. And to me she is all lady. But when we are in bed, I love playing with her "boy toy." Her first name is Janday...but she likes to be called Sue.

As I watch Sue moving around the kitchen dressed only in a peach-colored silk top and black panties, I can't believe my good fortune.

I'm no kid. In another six months, I'll turn 60. Sue is 28. I'm a foreigner – or as the Thais call us, a "farang" – living in paradise.

Sue and I met on an online service that specializes in gay relationships. One look at her pictures and I was hooked. Unlike most of the ladyboy pictures on the online dating service, all of Sue's pictures showed her completely dressed. No cock shots. No ass shots. No bare titties. It is what attracted me to her. She had class.

In Thailand, there are an estimated quarter of a million ladyboys. They are called the third sex in Thailand – men, women and ladyboys, who are sometimes called by the Thai word "katoey." I have never used the term "katoey" with Sue because she thinks it is demeaning. And as I said, Sue is every bit a classy lady.

After initially contacting Sue through the online dating service, we began chatting almost every day. At first it was difficult. Sue had a hard time with the English language and I was no better with Thai. But over time, we both adapted. And the more we got to know each other, the more we both knew that we had found our dream partners.

Nine months after our first contact, I stepped off a plane in Bangkok and my life was never the same again.

I've got to admit I was nervous as I went through the long lines at Thai Customs and Immigration. Would Sue be there? Would she be disappointed with me? But as I passed the last checkpoint and the security doors opened to let me pass into the airport, I saw her waiting for me at the edge of the crowd of people waiting to welcome other arriving passengers.

She looked just like her pictures. And as she shyly grinned at me, I made my way through the hordes of people until I stood directly in front of her.

"Hello Darling," I said, as I made achai, a polite oriental greeting between two people. Achaisimply consists of putting your hands together palm to palm in front of your chest like you are praying, and then bowing ever so slightly.

"Hi my baby," she said in her soft voice. Her eyes looked deeply into mine. I sensed that she was as nervous as I was.

We had agreed that we would not kiss at the airport. Sue was very shy about public displays of affection. But I reached out and she melted into my arms and I kissed the top of her head.

"You are tired?" she asked. I smiled. "I was until I saw you darling," I said.

We quickly walked outside into the humid night air and hailed a taxi. Within minutes we were at the hotel, located on the edge of the Nana Entertainment Plaza, which was a smorgasbord of discos, go-go bars and fancier nightclubs and restaurants. For some reason, Sue was convinced that once I saw her, I would want to pick up some other ladyboy from the Nana Plaza. How wrong she was!

Our room was large and nicely appointed. And on the coffee table in the sitting area was a vase with two dozen red roses – which I had ordered in advance for my sweetheart.

Sue saw the flowers and then turned to look at me. "You are such good man," she said softly, and then kissed me deeply. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. I felt her tongue glide over my lips and then shoot into my mouth. I brought my tongue up to meet hers. We stayed frozen in that position, passionately kissing each other, for several minutes.

Slowly we separated and I looked at the bed. It was a king size. Somehow I knew we could have been happy with a bed a third of that size.

We moved to the bed and sat on it. I gently pulled Sue down and we continued our deep kissing. Eventually I kissed the tip of her nose. "Darling, I think we should go to bed before this jet lag catches up to me." She smiled and pulled back the covers.

"We have shower together?" Sue asked. I nodded.

I watched Sue slowly undress. It was the first time I had seen her naked and I wanted to take in the sight of her naked body – her perfectly firm breasts, which were the result of implants – and her small lovely uncut cock.

Sue turned and saw me looking at her. "What?" she asked. "I just wanted to see you darling. You are beautiful," I said.

"Now is your turn. Take off your clothes," she said with a smile.

I kicked off my running shoes and pulled down the nylon jogging pants I had worn on the 25-hour flight from the United States to Bangkok. Sue was smiling broadly.

"And the rest?" she said. I pulled my dark blue t-shirt over my head. My chest and shoulders revealed scars of war wounds from many years past. Sue's smile clouded a bit. She pointed to a large scar on my right shoulder. "What that?" she asked. "Oh darling, I'll tell you about it sometime."

And with that I pulled down my briefs to reveal my semi-hard 6-inch cock. Sue quickly glanced at it and smiled. "Nice," she said, and moved closer to kiss me, lightly grabbing my cock in the process.

I laughed. "We better get that shower now, or we never will darling."

We both ran to the bathroom and I turned on the shower. For the next 15 minutes, we played under the hot water...first me soaping down her body and paying extra attention to cleaning her bottom. Then her soaping down my cock and my balls and slowly playing with them as the hard-running spray from the shower washed the soap away.

The shower reinvigorated me after a long flight. We toweled each other down and then I took Sue by the hand and led her to the bed.

Pulling back the covers, I motioned her to get into bed first. Then I followed her under the sheets. We began passionately kissing again. I ran my hands up and down her body, stopping at the cheeks of her bottom to pull her close to me.

I could feel my cock start to stiffen. And so could Sue. She reached down and began to gently massage my cock. Then looking me in the eyes, she began kissing her way down to my rock-hard erection. She stopped at my nipples. With a playful glint in her eyes, she bit down fairly hard on my left nipple, causing my body to twitch in reaction. Then she gently kissed and tongued my right nipple.

Continuing her downward trek, Sue stuck her tongue in my navel and then softly took the head of my rock-hard cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, causing a surge of electricity along my scrotum to the bottom of my spine. Slowly she took more of my cock down her throat. The feeling was indescribable. I felt one of her fingers start to play with my ass.

I didn't want to just lay there like a slug. And so I began to reciprocate. Sue's ass was sticking up in the air as she continued to lovingly tongue my cock. So I began playing with her bottom, running a couple of fingers around the rim of her ass.

Upon feeling my fingers at the entrance to her ass, Sue moved her bottom back onto my fingers. I licked my index and middle fingers and slowly started to enter her hole. She lifted her ass a little higher to allow easier access. My index finger entered her love hole and I began moving it in a circular motion. I could feel Sue almost purr as the finger began to stimulate her prostate. She increased the speed of her sucking, twice bringing me to the verge of an orgasm before slowing down.

I positioned myself so that I would have better access to Sue's cock. Her uncut manmeat hung down limply and I was determined to change that in a hurry. While continuing to play with her ass with my right hand, I began playing with her cock with my left hand. I began licking her groin area, savoring the lovely aroma of her skin, then running my tongue up and down the length of her cock. Pulling back the foreskin, I was presented with a beautiful mushroom-shaped cockhead. I gently licked her peeslit, and swirled my tongue around the helmet of her cock. She stopped her ministrations on my cock long enough to turn around and smile at me. I know that Sue was concerned with how we would make love since I had never been with a ladyboy before. But now she knew that everything would be fine.

With my finger still working its way in and out of her ass and my tongue concentrating on the helmet of her cock, Sue began to moan in pleasure. I realized that her cock was not as sensitive as mine and so I had to be a little more forceful with my suction and the use of my tongue. Her cock began to get harder. The excitement almost drove me over the edge towards an orgasm again, but Sue clamped down on the base of my cock and my near-orgasm faded. Then I knew that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass.

I withdrew her semi-hard cock from my mouth and started licking her balls and continued moving down until I was licking her scrotum. Sue moved her bottom back to meet my tongue and I could sense that she wanted me to rim her. I pushed myself a little further under her so that I would have access to her ass.

I spread the cheeks of her ass and curiously looked at her lovehole. It had fine little black hairs running the length of the crack of her ass. I began licking around her hole. I marveled at the taste. It was sharp, almost acidic...very different from a typical American ass, which has a much more pronounced musky smell.

As I began to tongue her lovehole, Sue moved her ass back to meet my tongue. I entered her hole and she gasped. Her body shuddered. I saw some clear liquid run from her cock onto my chest. It was her first orgasm with me. I grabbed Sue's hips and pulled her ass right into my face. My tongue entered as deep as it could possibly get. I continued a circular motion with my face and tongue, loudly lapping at her lovehole.

Sue picked up the motion and began circling her ass over my face. Then she rose up and moved around so that we were face to face.

"Now darling....now," she said softly.

I rolled her over on her back. She lifted her legs over my shoulders and lifted her ass to accept my cock. I quickly entered her, even though her lovehole was wonderfully tight. We made love hard – each thrusting into each other as forcefully as possible. Our bodies slapped together.

I looked into her eyes. She was in heaven. So was I. Within minutes, I was ready to cum. And Sue had her second orgasm...this time a pool of cum running onto her belly.

"I'm close," I told her. "Cum in me my baby," she said.

With one final thrust, I slammed by cock deeply into her ass and let out a primal yell. I came again and again. I collapsed on top of her and Sue held me in her arms.

"My baby," she kept saying, over and over. I had no strength for words.

Sue got up and went to the bathroom to rid herself of my sperm. By the time she returned I was sound asleep. I woke up in her arms. I was in heaven.

That was two years ago. Today Sue and I have opened a high end boutique in Bangkok. We sell name brand clothing, and also offer a beauty salon and health spa in the same facility. Life is good. Sue and I are inseparable. She greets the customers at our store and charms thefarangs with her incredible looks and lovely personality. And we have built up a strong trade among the locals, especially the ladyboys, who look at Sue as someone who they aspire to become. I handle the business end. We are a great team.

Life in Thailand is incredible. The Thais are wonderful people...except during theSongkrat, the New Year's festival, where their alcohol-fueled celebrations annually kill about 500 people on the roads.

But one word to the wise...Farangs often come to Thailand thinking that Thai women, gay men and ladyboys are all easy conquests. Leave that preconception at the airport before you come here. Yes, Thailand has many prostitutes – men, women, and ladyboys – who need the money from their prostitution to feed themselves and their families. But most Thai men, women and ladyboys are respectable people and they should be treated with respect by outsiders. Act like a gentleman and you will reap the rewards of meeting some of the most beautiful and incredible people on earth.

And if you are lucky, you will be able to live a perfect life...just like me.