A Perfect Match

Story Info
She was my soulmate.
7.5k words
4.59
29.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

Have you ever met someone and felt an instant connection? An unspoken bond? I have, it happened when I was 6 yrs old.

My name is Alan Anderson. I am the youngest of four children that grew up in a loving home with working class parents. We lived in a fairly small Midwestern town. Not tiny but not large either. We knew most everyone in town at least by sight or name if not personally.

We lived across the street from the Johnsons. They were an older couple who had lived there forever. As a young kid, I had no clue how old they were. At 6 years old, most everyone seemed ancient to me. Their kids had all grown and moved away. One summer day I saw the police and ambulance there but I was not allowed to go over to see what was happening. My parents told us later that Mr. Johnson had died.

Over the next week, there was a huge amount of activity at the Johnson's. Family and friends came and went trying to support Mrs. Johnson in her time of grief. My parents went to the funeral, but my siblings and I did not. We stayed home with a babysitter, but we did go over to the gathering at Mrs. Johnson's house after the service. It seemed like the whole town was there. Everyone brought a dish, I had never seen so much food. All of us kids played quietly, trying not to cause any upset at what was obviously a somber event.

Over the next couple weeks, things calmed down and a for sale sign went up in their front yard. Mrs. Johnson had decided to sell the house and move to Florida by her oldest daughter. We said goodbye to Mrs Johnson as the moving van left and she drove off with her daughter and grandkids. I wondered who would move in now.

I would find out three days later. Another moving van arrived and started unloading. I saw a couple that appeared to be a few years younger than my parents and a blonde haired girl about my age. My mother made a casserole and that evening my whole family went over to welcome the new people to the neighborhood.

We knocked on their door and a very attractive blonde woman answered it. "Hi, we are the Andersons. Welcome to the neighborhood," my mom said. "I figured you would be too busy to cook, so I made you a casserole. I hope you like it."

The lady replied, "Hi, I am Sandy Watson. Thank you so much! Rick, Wendy, come meet the neighbors!" A tall brown haired man and the blonde girl came to the door. My dad introduced himself and then my brother, sisters, and me. Mr. Watson did the same as I looked closer at the most gorgeous creature I had ever seen.

I was a quiet kid (still am) and was kind of hanging back behind the rest of my family. The blonde girl walked over to me with an outstretched hand and said, "Hi, I'm Wendy. I'm six, how old are you?"

She was so pretty, she took my breath away. She was the same height as me, with blonde hair so light, it was almost white. Her large eyes were so blue, like the color of sapphires. I felt a shock when I shook her hand.

She was wearing jean shorts, t shirt, and sneakers. She turned out to be a bit of a tomboy. "You wanna go play," she asked? I shook my head yes and we took off into the nearby woods to explore. From that day forward, if you saw one of us, the other was close by. We were best friends and did everything together. I introduced her to the rest of the kids in the neighborhood and we all played together, but most times it was just Wendy and I. We just clicked, she was more outgoing while I was quiet. She usually suggested what to do and I went along with it. It didn't matter anyway, as long as we were together, we had fun.

In fall, I showed her around school and introduced her to everyone. We were in the same class, sat next to each other and hung out at lunch and recess. If you messed with one of us, you had to deal with both of us. I got into a couple fights on the playground when some kids decided to pick on the new girl. Not that she really needed the help.

The biggest bully in school found that out the hard way. He was picking on me, telling me I was a sissy for hanging out with a girl. When he knocked me down, I looked up to see a blonde haired bundle of fury descend upon him! It looked like she had four arms as she pummeled him. I got up and helped her teach him a lesson. After that, it was just accepted that we were together and life went on.

As we grew up, we stayed close. We shared all the issues of adolescence. Our changing bodies and changing attitudes. Our friendship grew into more as our hormones changed the boy/girl dynamic. One day when we were 13, Wendy (always the planner) asked me, "How many kids do you want to have when we get married?"

"We're gonna get married," I asked?

"Of course silly. Who else would I marry?"

I had never thought of it before (I was so not the planner), but it made perfect sense. We did not really have romantic thoughts yet, so I'm not sure we really understood the whole concept of marriage. We just were always together and always would be. So I answered, "I think two. A boy and a girl."

"That's what I think too," she laughed.

We started dating in high school. No one ever came between us. Everyone just assumed and accepted we were together. Not that it would have mattered anyway, we only had eyes for each other. Our instant connection had only deepened and strengthened over time.

We did not have sex, Wendy said she was not ready and I would never do anything to hurt her or pressure her. Of course we kissed passionately but no further. We turned 18 shortly before prom (our birthdays were a week apart), and we made our plans for that night. We rented a limo with three other couples and I got a hotel room for after prom. I hoped this might be the night we consummated our relationship but I was not going to push Wendy if she was still not sure.

Prom was romantic and wonderful. Wendy looked stunning in a light blue dress. She had blossomed into a beautiful young lady. She was 5'8" tall and weighed 125 lbs. Her hair was long to about the middle of her back. It had gotten darker over the years but was still a light blonde and she had curled it so it framed her lovely face. She still had the most striking blue eyes I have ever seen. I often got lost in those eyes. She had a lean athletic body with a killer ass and pert B cup breasts.

I had grown to 5'11" tall and was a slim 165 pounds. I was not skinny, I stayed active and had pretty good muscle tone. My eyes were also blue, but a much lighter ice blue. I had gotten my brown hair trimmed for this night and was wearing a black tux with a light blue shirt to match Wendy's dress.

My older brother had gotten me some champagne that I had chilling in the hotel room and I sprinkled some rose petals on the bed. We danced and socialized with our friends that night. During one slow dance, I looked into Wendy's beautiful blue eyes and said, "Wendy Watson, I love you. I thank my lucky stars that you moved in across the street and asked me to play that day. You have brought me nothing but joy, thank you."

She replied, "Alan Anderson, I love you too. I knew a good thing when I saw it that day. The joy and pleasure has been all mine!"

We then kissed. It started out slow and tender but got more passionate. As the song ended we continued to kiss, our tongues dueling in each other's mouth. We did not even realize the music had stopped until our friend Mary said, "Hey, get a room!"

Wendy looked deep into my eyes and said, "That's a good idea. Are you ready to go?"

"Oh hell yes," I replied with a grin.

Our friends had rooms at the same hotel, so we all piled in the limo and headed out.

Wendy was touched by the rose petals and champagne. "You are the sweetest man," she said.

I poured the champagne and made a toast, "To us!" We drank our champagne and lay on the bed kissing and caressing each other. This was as far as we had ever gone before, but Wendy started to unbutton and remove my shirt. She rubbed my chest and abdomen as she said, "I don't want to wrinkle my dress, help me take it off? I can't reach the zipper."

With shaking hands I unzipped her, saying, "Are you sure?"

"Al, I love you. I'm gonna marry you. You have been so sweet to wait and not pressure me. I'm ready."

As I said, I was hoping to consummate our relationship that night but when it started to happen, I was freaking out. Wendy sensed this and said, "Al it's okay. I'm nervous too, but we'll get through it together like we always do."

As always, Wendy knew just what to say. We finished taking off each other's clothes and I had to stop a second to look at her. With tears forming in my eyes, it told her, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!"

With a moan, Wendy launched herself at me, knocking me back onto the bed with her on top of me. She tried to jam her tongue down my throat in her passion. She was grinding her pussy into my cock as she kissed my neck, then worked her way down my chest, stopping to kiss and lick my nipples. As she kissed her way down my abdomen, I said, "Wendy, wha.."

"Shhhh," she said as she stroked my cock. She seemed to study it as she stroked it. My dick is kind of long at just under 8 inches but not that thick, kind of slim like the rest of my body.

"It's gorgeous," Wendy said as her strokes became stronger and more rapid. The mushroom like head was glistening as my precum leaked out in my excitement.

Wendy stuck out her tongue and licked it up. She paused to consider the taste, "Mmmmm, I knew you would taste good."

She then ran her tongue all around the head before taking it into her mouth. She started to suck my cock, taking it deeper on each pass until she was taking half my length. She stroked the bottom half with her right hand as she sucked the top half. All I could do was groan and grab the sheets in my hands as I felt the tingle start in my balls. Wendy seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as me as she moaned in pleasure. The vibrations of her moans took me over the edge as I felt myself ready to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum," I warned her!

Wendy just sucked harder and stroked faster as I felt the cum pulse up my shaft and into her mouth. "Ohhhhhh fuuuck," I roared!

Her moans increased as she sucked and swallowed my cum, continuing until I started to go soft and get too sensitive. I gently pulled her off my cock as her mouth released it with a "pop".

She snuggled up into my chest as I tried to catch my breath. She giggled, "I love my new toy! I should have started playing with it a long time ago."

We started to kiss again. I could taste the remnants of my cum in her mouth but I didn't care. I then started to return her attentions, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear lobes. I carressed her lovely breasts as I kissed my way down to them. Her areolas were small as were her nipples, but they were long. They looked like extended pencil erasers and her moans told me they were very sensitive. I kissed and licked all around both breasts before giving attention to her nipples.

They got even harder and longer as I licked and sucked them gently. I alternated nipples, teasing the other with my fingers, gently pulling and twisting them. Wendy grabbed my head, pulling me into her chest.

I then kissed my way down her flat stomach to her pussy. Wendy did not shave, but really did not have to. Her pubic hair was light like the hair on her head, both in color and texture. It was not kinky and coarse like mine, but sparse and soft. Her pussy lips were small and a lovely shade of pink. They glistened as her juices leaked out in her excitement. She had an average sized clit that was peaking out from it's hood. Her pussy was gorgeous and I could not resist leaning down to kiss it.

I heard a longer moan as I teased her by kissing all around her thighs and pussy. Finally, I extended my tongue and parted her hair, licking slowly from the bottom up to her clit. I breathed in her scent and savored her taste. Both just drove me crazy with lust. I then proceeded to feast on her, drinking her juices as Wendy writhed around beneath me. I licked and sucked her lips, hardened my tongue to tongue fuck her, but when I licked and sucked her clit, Wendy went off!

She grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her pussy as she bucked her hips. She screamed, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" Her pussy started to contract as her juices flowed. She bucked so hard, I ended up with a fat lip but I stayed with her until her hips relaxed into the bed with a groan.

Wendy pulled me up to kiss me and lick her juices off my face. "Mmmm, I taste good too," she laughed.

We laid there for a while, talking, drinking champagne and caressing each other. We were always so comfortable together, even in this new situation. We just fit. We found out how well we fit together as things started to heat up. My cock was again hard, how could it not be with this beautiful, naked woman lying next to me?

Wendy looked at me and said, "I need you baby, please make love to me."

I had brought some condoms, hoping this moment would arrive. I tore open the wrapper and rolled it on. I positioned myself between her legs, rubbing the head through her lips and rubbing her clit. As her juices coated the head, I pushed myself into her slowly. Wendy gasped as it slid in. As I said, my dick is not that thick, but it was still a tight fit. It started to slide in easier as Wendy relaxed.

I did not feel a hymen, and Wendy told me with a blush that she had broken it with the handle of her hair brush. That thought did not help me control my excitement! It felt so good and I wanted it to last so I kept my pace slow and gentle.

As I held myself up above her, I looked into her eyes and told her, "I love you Wendy! I have loved you since I first saw you at six years old."

She smiled brightly and replied, "Al, I love you too! You are my best friend, boyfriend and now lover. I want to be with you always."

We started to kiss passionately as I continued my slow strokes. Wendy broke our kiss, grinned, then said, "Ok, enough of the mushy talk. I want you to fuck me...fuck me hard!"

She spread and lifted her legs as I started to fuck her hard. Our moans and cries of pleasure could be heard over the slapping of our skin as our pelvis' slammed together. Even having cum once already, this pleasure was too much and I came quickly. "Uuggghhhhh!!"

I pulled out and removed the condom, tying it off and throwing it away in some tissues. We laid there catching our breath, then fell asleep.

I woke a couple hours later to the most wonderful feeling. Wendy was kneeling beside me sucking my cock. She looked up and said, "Hi sleepyhead, I thought this might wake you up!"

Wendy went back to sucking and licking my cock which was now rock hard. She kept going deeper, seemingly determined to take it all. She gagged a little as I felt the head enter her throat, and she pulled back. With a look of concentration on her face, she descended once again, relaxing her throat muscles until her lips touched the base of my cock. She then started to pump her mouth up and down my shaft, taking it all each time! It was the most incredible feeling!

Even after cumming twice already, I could feel my excitement growing. Wendy could sense it too as she stopped sucking, grabbed another condom and rolled it on. Then she straddled my hips lifting herself up and positioned my cock Between her lips. She slowly sank down until it was fully sheathed in her tight pussy. I could feel my head just pushing against her cervix, as the slick walks of her pussy squeezed me.

"God baby, you fill me up so good! It's a perfect fit," she moaned.

She then proceeded to lift and lower herself on me, increasing speed and changing her angle of descent, finding out what felt best to her. I let her set the pace, playing with her long nipples and enjoying the ride. I could see her excitement grow until she slammed herself down and started to grind her clit into the base of my hard cock. She came with a loud shriek, "Aaiieee!"

When her orgasm waned, she just laid down on my chest, breathing heavily. I kissed the top of her head and caressed her back and ass as she calmed down.

"You want to get on top now," she asked?

Sheepishly, I asked, "Can we do it doggie style?"

She smiled and said, "Ok!"

I positioned myself behind her as she got on her hands and knees. We both groaned as I slid myself inside her. She had the best ass I had ever seen and I admired it as I fucked her. I got another moan from Wendy as I started to fondle and grab her ass. I figured I had died and gone to heaven right then. My pace increased as my orgasm approached, giving both of us greater pleasure. Wendy put her shoulders on the bed and reached under her to rub my balls and her clit. This set both of us off as we came together!

I again disposed of the condom and we decided to shower together, then go to sleep. We played in the shower as we soaped each other but we were too tired for anymore sex. We snuggled together in bed and fell into a deep contented sleep.

We wanted to have sex again in the morning but we slept late and had to check out. We had sex regularly after that whenever we could get some time alone. Wendy went on the pill and our sex was even better without the condoms.

Graduation was rapidly approaching and preparations started for our combined party. We decided to have it at my house, since we had a pool. Family and friends from both families were invited and the party was a huge success.

That summer, we planned our future. Wendy was always smarter than me and did better in school. She got a scholarship the local university. I decided college was not for me. My brother was working for the Post Office and helped get me a job in the plant as a mail handler. It wasn't the most challenging job, but the pay and benefits were good. Eventually, I transferred over and became a letter carrier.

That summer, Wendy and I got an apartment together. It was about halfway between her college and my post office. You always wonder how things will be when you live with someone. Will it change things? Well, it did for Wendy and me. Things got better! We became even closer, if that was possible. It got so we could even finish each other's sentences.

And the sex! We were incredible together. There was nothing that we wouldn't try. We trusted each other completely and you name it, we did it. Oral, anal, bondage, spanking, role playing. Some we really enjoyed and some not so much, but it was great exploring boundaries. We never said no to each other, even if we were tired or not in the mood, we wanted to please the other so much. Our only rule was no others, it was just the two of us.

Wendy did well in school, majoring in elementary education. I enjoyed my job at the post office and started putting away money for a ring. The summer between Wendy's sophomore and junior years, I had saved enough money and bought a ring. I had looked at many rings but this one just screamed "Wendy"!

I took her out to a romantic dinner and as we waited for our dessert, I got on one knee. I opened up the ring box and said, "Wendy Watson, I have loved you since I first saw you. Will you marry?"

She squealed, "Yes!" I put the ring on her finger and she jumped into my arms, crying and squeezing me tight.

We got married right after her graduation. The wedding was held at Wendy's parents house, since they had a big shaded back yard. A big tent was set up with tables. a band area and dance floor.

We had a great time and then went on a weeks cruise around the Caribbean. We barely left our cabin the first few days. The people at our assigned dinner table made fun of us about all the meals we missed. We did more sightseeing the second half of the trip though, and took advantage of the pools and amenities on board. Wendy looked spectacular in he bikini!

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12