A Perfect Picture in a Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I1973
I1973
1 Followers

Since then I have stopped playing in BDSM. I had the feeling to find a person who was looking into my soul and has completely accepted what is written there. And perfectly the same was written in her soul. All differences like age, language, social standing were not important anymore. In the end only two lost souls met each other, one who never believed in real love and one who real love was the only important thing in her life. Two souls who are tired of the times with marrying and divorce, part-time relationships and knowing that BDSM can be a way to find this. But in the end she showed me the truth about BDSM. In playing BDSM I have chosen subs to play with, in living BDSM a slave chooses her Master. Then a Master can only make the decision to accept a slave or not.

Certainly many woman are prettier, have a higher education, more business or financial success etc. But I have never met a woman with a soul stronger and more longing for love than her. She reduced all that is important in life to love and to find love in return. Maybe in a medical way this is called an illness, but it seemed to me that she was healthier than most other people I met in my life who are living a life after the rules of the society. She had a dark secret hidden in her soul and I do not want to shock the readers here. Perhaps she did she did something very stupid with final consequences. I do not know, but she was the first woman in my life who I really had the feeling to have lost something very valuable.

There is a part of a song text which will always be a remembrance to her:

I'm your hell

I'm your dream

I'm nothing in between

You know you wouldn't want it any other way

I1973
I1973
1 Followers
12