A Perfect Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nyoow...Mrryow!" Her voice had a pleading, almost desperate tone to it. Suddenly, she wasn't just a girl, or even some geisha in an elaborate fantasy to me...no! She was a primed, and ready pussy, waiting for her back alley tom to come and give her the fucking of her life!

With a slight growl, I jerked myself up onto my knees, towering behind her with a raging hard-on and a belly full of lusty fire. She saw the crackle of it in my eyes, and another mewing moan passed from her lips. Without preamble, I swiftly moved in behind her, nudging her knees apart as I gripped her hips with both of my large hands. Arching her pelvis upwards, I got my pecker down at an angle to socket the plum-colored head between her nether lips. Coating it with a liberal amount of her wetness, I gave her another rumble of a groan, before I shot my hips forward!

At once, she shot her arms out and in front of her, nearly bringing her face to smack against the side of the futon. A yowl bubbled up from her lips, filling the air as my cock filled the wet tunnel of her pussy to the brim. Adding my own groan of pleasure, I tightened my grip on her hips to hold her in place for a bit; not wanting to cause her any more pain than necessary. As well to keep from blasting off too soon inside her.

Locked together, we must have made an incredible sight! Her small, creamy skinned form dominated from behind my by bronze body, trapped in the clutches of my massive hands at her hips. Eventually, I moved my hands away to circle them around her waist, spreading my own legs and bracing my feet for balance. Shaking her head from side to side, she mewed and hissed as my truncheon impaled her sex. I could feel her muscles rippled down my length, as she tried to get me to react, move...do something, instead of sit passively inside her.

"Ooh, God," I groaned, and with that I started to slide backwards, until just the head remained inside her pussy.

"Nyoooo," she wailed, trying to shove herself back against me. I held her fast in my hands, keeping her from enveloping me once more.

"Pussy wants to be fucked?" I asked sibilantly, leaning over slightly so I could direct my voice next to her ear in a whisper. I added in Japanese (one of the few things I could say in that language): "You want me to stop, neh?"

At that, Koneko-chan violently shook her head in the negative. "Nyow!"

I smiled, and thrust back into her again, relishing the tight, silken feel of her sex as it rolled along my cock. This made her moan again, and this time I couldn't resist her pressure against my arms. Letting up, but never letting go, I let her post back and forth onto my cock. Together, we began to feel the fires start to climb to higher and greater heights of pleasure. Now I really started to get into this little cat fancy, adding growling yowls and grunts of my own as I smacked my belly against her backside. Arched against me, Koneko-chan let her claws out again, scratching them against the wooden floor as her passion began to overload her senses.

The room was filled with the spicy, flavorful smell of sex, intermingled with the heady smoke from the incense and the soft texture of teak wood. My head was a buzz with sake and sex, making my senses swim in rivers of lust...lust for this tiny package of feline femininity.

Together, we rutted like wild, feral animals...Koneko-chan and her Kyo-neko-san, dancing together in a mating dance older than...well, needless to say this was one session of lovemaking I'd not soon forget! Because at that moment, I started to feel the stirrings of an orgasm begin to roll from the bottom of my spine!

Koneko-chan must have sensed my impending peak, because she doubled her efforts to reach her own, nearly knocking me back against the mattress in her eagerness to reach climax.

With what part of my waning strength I could muster, I seized her tightly around the waist and started pumping my hips in short, forceful strokes. The lightning was gathering behind my eyelids, as I felt a ripple of fire uncoil from the base of my nuts, slowly making it's up my cock. Unable to keep from holding this out forever, I slammed once...twice...then, I nearly lost all sense of myself and the world around me, except for the wailing, shuddering bundle of kittenish energy that was joining me in a whole Universe of orgasm! With a loud moan that sounded like I'd had it pulled kicking and screaming from my throat, I fired off several long gouts of sperm into her quivering pussy. She joined me with a earth-shifting shriek, and that was the last thing I could recall...

# # #

It wasn't until later, a soft knock on the door of the room woke me from a light snooze. I'd been listening to the silence after that incredible session of sex, and obviously had drifted off in the process. Looking up from where I was reclined on the futon, I cleared my throat and called out, "Come in?"

The paper and wood panel slid aside, revealing the ringleader geisha kneeling on the other side. She peered into the room, then smiled at the sight of my nude form spread out on the bed. Curled on top of my body was Koneko-chan, her hair slightly mussed up from our lovemaking, with a smile on her sleeping face.

"Oh, ko! I see you have enjoyed yourself, Kyo-neko-san!" she beamed.

I ran a soft hand over the sleeping girl's back, chuckling gently. "Oh, indeed, my friend! I think we both enjoyed each other."

# # #

END

12