A Perfect Slutty Valentine

Story Info
Inspired by a friend and I thank him for all the help.
3k words
3.94
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogueslady
Rogueslady
10 Followers

Valentina was a single mother that was born on February 14, 1976. She was always picked on due to her name and birthdate, but she loved it and tended to be into all the romantic things in life. It made her a better person as she took the time to look for the love in people and the good no matter what the situation was. She lived in Michigan and her children were grown and off on their own. She worked hard on raising them the right way and scrimped and saved for a long time. She was going to reward herself this year, and she was going to celebrate her birthday in style and not alone. Every year she was forced to spend her birthday alone, and this year she was determined not to spend it that way this year. She had been talking with her friend, Jason, over the six months and they had grown close. Jason lived in Florida ironically right around the area that she spent half her life when she was younger. Last night inspiration struck and she gave Jason a call.

"Hey Jason how are you? Do you have any plans for the fourteenth? No? Well that is great! Hey listen do you mind if I came down and visited you for a couple days? Great I will see you then." Valentina spoke into the phone as she sat on the edge of the couch. Suddenly excited for the first time in a long time she hung up the phone and jumped up and screamed out "Hell yes finally a good time is in store!" She took her time to pack just the right clothing that she knew that Jason would like. She packed the thongs and bikini sets, and the silky sheer nighty. Then she added the three dresses that she owned, and then her favorite jean skirt that barely covered her ass soon joined the clothing in the suitcase and she was done packing. There she was done now all she had to do was get in the car get gas, and she was on her way.

Eighteen hours later she pulled into the local Holiday Inn, and got settled into her room. She promptly fell asleep as she had drove straight through, and she knew that being around Jason she would need her all her energy. She knew that he was into all the things that she ever dreamed of in a sexual sense. They met on an adult literature website, and they flirted with each other on and off for a few days before they exchanged messenger ID's. They had spent the last 6 months at least becoming friends and chatting with each other over the messenger service. She was confident that she would have one heck of a good time. He was into the same things that she dreamed of doing, but never had the guts to come out and do.

The next morning she woke up and took a shower sneaking a play with her wet pussy while thinking of Jason. She finished her shower and got out and dried off. She put on a matching strapless bra and thong set that was pink and lacy. Then she pulled on her favorite blue jean skirt and pink button down shirt that she left the three top buttons open showing off her ample cleavage. She put her long blonde hair into a ponytail and slipped on some shoes. Looking at herself in the mirror she found that she looked halfway decent. She got into the car she got Jason's address out of her pocket and put the information in her GPS. Fortunately for her she was familiar with the area a little having spent her half of her life down here. It only took about ten minutes to get to Jason's house from the motel. Checking her reflection out in the rear view mirror, and wiping her sweaty hands off on her skirt she drew in a sharp breathe and exhaled slowly.

Jason must have been watching for me, because as I walked up he opened up the door by the time I got up to the porch. "Hey, Valentina, you are finally here it is so nice to meet you in real life. How was the trip? Come on in you must be exhausted. Do you want a beer?" Jason said as he looked at me from head to toe and back up then smiled at me. He led the way into the house, and I followed him as I took in all the beauty of his house. I closed the door behind me and followed him into the kitchen.

"This is a nice place you have here. The trip was long but not too bad of a drive. Actually I left about an hour after I talked with you on the phone. Yes, I would like a beer." I slightly blushed after admitting to Jason I had left immediately after talking with him. I took the beer from Jason's offered hand opened it and took a gulp of it. I leaned against the table with my hip and studied him. He had brown hair in a buzz cut and brown eyes with a golden tan. He looked perfect in my eyes. "I am glad you said that I could come see you while I was in Florida anyways. I needed to get away and I most certainly did not want to be alone today of all days." I stated wondering if he would remember that today is Valentine's Day along with my birthday. Everyone always remembered the romantic day, but hardly anyone remembered my birthday. He did not disappoint me.

"That is right today is..." Jason paused and scratched his head, "your birthday today. Happy Birthday Valentina!" he teased me then walked over and took the beer and set it down on the table. Then he kissed me slow, passionate and full of determination. His tongue gently probed my lips open and explored my mouth, and soon our tongues danced together as my foot popped up off the ground. His hands moved around my thick waist and pulled me close to him, and my hands wrapped around his neck as we continued to kiss for a while. Almost reluctantly he broke the kiss and whispered, "I hope you will enjoy what I have planned for your birthday, Valentina. That is such a pretty name."

What he said made my pulse race and made me feel special for once in my life. "Thank you." I whispered back as I gazed into his eyes. After what seemed like forever I finally pulled myself out of Jason's embrace. "I hate to break such a tender moment up, but I got to use your bathroom. Where is it?" I asked my face slightly pink in color.

Jason pulled himself together and showed me where the bathroom was. He waited until I was done and led me back into the kitchen. We laughed and joked around for a couple of hours while he was cooking dinner. He made the meal he always had bragged about in our chats that he would make me if I ever came to visit. We had catfish, cheese grits, hushpuppies and coleslaw. It was one of the best meals that I had in a long time. I helped you clear the table and together we did the dishes. "Okay Valentina, you are not alone today, and you did not have to spend your birthday being bored. You have had the romantic dinner for two, and I assume you enjoyed it. You did correct?" Jason asked me as he led the way into the living room.

"Yes, Jason, I did enjoy dinner. I am grateful for not being alone today with it being Valentine's Day and my birthday." I replied to you after I walked into the living room.

I only made it just inside the door when I was pushed back against the wall. Jason kissed me rough and thoroughly which made me weak at the knees. His hands took ahold of my breasts and squeezed them. He broke the kiss, took off my shirt and as I gasped he tasted my tits one at a time. Then he stopped and said, "Good I am glad you feel that way. Now show me just how grateful you are on your knees slut."

I dropped to my knees topless with my tits exposed. I undid Jason jeans and slid his boxers down. I ran my tongue over his balls as licked them and kissed them which made them wet. I put them in my mouth one at a time and rolled them around with my tongue as I gently sucked on them as my fingers were lightly teasing his cock. My fingers ran up and down his cock and rubbed lightly over the piss hole. I licked lower down to his asshole at first I licked it then I pressed my tongue in for a few times. I licked and kissed my way up to his cock my tongue danced around the tip of it as it teased his piss hole before finally took his cock into my mouth and went all the way to the base of his cock. I started to suck him fast as I never took my eyes off of Jason. I wondered what his reaction would be.

Jason watched me as I went to work on his cock. "God damn yes mmmm," he moaned as he put his hands on my head and he curled his fingers in my hair.

After sucked Jason for a few minutes while his cock was all the way in my throat I eased my mouth off of his cock, and said, "I am glad you like that. I love sucking your cock," then I spat on Jason's cock which made it wet. I started to bob my head on his cock slowly at first then I increased my speed as I did long deep strokes soft at first then got harder and deeper with each stroke of my mouth.

With both hands on my head as he watched my mouth he said, "mmmmm, Fuck you are a great cocksucker."

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned as I continued to suck Jason's cock faster, and I grabbed his ass to make him go deeper into my mouth and throat as my tongue rubbed on his cock inside my mouth.

Jason kept hands in my hair as he moaned and watched me. "God, I love how you suck my fat cock. You got a fucking talented mouth."

What Jason said inspired me to go more fast and deeper as my hands gripped his ass and for a minute, my nails dig into his ass. Instantly, I remembered my place and immediately loosened my grip as I sucked his cock even faster and more hard.

Jason gripped my head at that point and started to work his cock in and out of my mouth. As he fucked my face hard and fast he moaned. I moaned around his cock to let him know I enjoyed the way he was handling me. My tongue danced around Jason's cock then I parted my lips a little at the base of his cock to let my tongue come out and lick on his balls a little. Jason moaned, "mmmmmm yes." I sucked him faster and harder as I brought one hand around to play gentle like with his balls. "Gonna cum," Jason moaned as he increased the speed he fucked my face. I sucked him faster and harder as I tried to milk out his cum, because I wanted to taste him. "CUMMING!!!!" He yelled out as he exploded into my mouth which I started to swallow right away. As he had not expected me to swallow Jason exclaimed, "Mmmmmmmm fuck!" Jason took his cock from my mouth and walked over to the couch and said, "Fuck, mmmmmm, you suck cock so fucking good!"

Blushing I stood up and walked over then sat next to him on the couch. "You really think so?" I asked him. In answer to my question, Jason pushed me down on the couch. He leaned down and pushed up my skirt revealing my pink thong. He glanced at me and grinned his fingers traced my thong. He moved the thong off to the side then he spat on my clit and started to suck on it. Almost as soon as he started I moaned, "Mmmm ohhhh fuck, Jason, I hoped it would feel this way." He looked at me as he slid his tongue deep in my wet pussy. He rubbed his nose on my clit as he started to tongue fuck me. I breathed harder as I moaned louder, "Ohhh Jason!" He continued eating my pussy with his tongue worked in and out and made me squirm. "Mmm you have such a talent," I said as I started to shake my hands gripped the couch next to me. In response to that Jason looked up raised his head and slapped my clit which caused me to rock my hips forward. He dove back into eating my pussy more intensified which in turn made me whimper, "Oh!! Jason fuck you are going to make me cum," as I shook and trembled against your tongue. Jason increased his speed and tongue play, "Mmmmmm baby! Mmmm fuck!" I cried out as my hips went wild shaking as my juices flowed. He moaned as he drank in my juices.

Jason took his mouth off my pussy and said, "On your knees slut," as he ripped my thong off of my ass. He positioned me on my knees on the couch with my tits pressed against the back of the couch, and then got behind me and pressed his rock hard cock into my pussy. He drove his cock into my pussy pounding it in and out fast and hard, "Damn your pussy is so damn tight," he moaned. He smacked my ass with one hand and pulled on my hip with the other.

"Ohhh fuck! You fill me up so much!" I cry out as I started to tremble while I started to push my hips back to meet his cock. Jason pounded my pussy harder as he smacked my ass and then reached in front of me to grab my tit with one hand. The other hand grabbed my hair and pulled me back against him. He pinched my nipples as he slammed into my pussy then he grinded against my body with each thrust. I tightened my pussy around your cock as I met you thrust for thrust. "Oh yes, fuck me, Jason, fuck me hard!" I moaned as he fucked me with more force and speed. He made me cum hard, and I soaked his cock with my juices. He pulled out of my pussy and slammed into my ass. He fucked my ass hard and rough as he pulled my hair. He groaned as he shot his hot cum deep into my ass.

"Damn girl, you got a tight pussy and tighter ass," he growled into my ear as he collapsed against me. Once Jason grew soft he pulled out of my ass and sat next to me. I turned on the couch and smiled at him. "Well, how do you like your birthday so far?" Jason asked me.

"Oh yes, Jason I have loved every second of it! Thank you so much for letting me come and visit you," I told him. We sat there for the next few hours as we talked in between having more sex. Finally I went to get dressed and asked him if I could use his phone to call the hotel to rent it another night. Jason told me just to stay there tonight so I did. "Well in that case, let's go in your bedroom and get more comfortable. I want to show you just how much I appreciate you," I stood up and offered my hand to Jason. He took my hand and stood kissed me then led the way to his bedroom. He lay down on the middle of the bed, and I crawled in bed with him and kissed Jason, then kissed his neck, chest and stomach as I settled myself between his legs my hands ran along his body. Once I reached Jason's cock I kissed it softly on the head and ran my tongue over the tip which made it dance in and around his piss hole. I kept eye contact I licked his cock lower on the side of it as I slid lower my tongue barely touched his cock as it moves down to his balls. I licked and sucked on each of his balls and rolled them in my mouth as my hand lightly stroked his cock. I spent ample time as I licked and sucked on Jason's balls. I licked lower over his asshole to tease it which made it wet before I pushed in with my tongue as I stroked his cock. I slowly pushed my tongue in and out of his asshole.

"Fuck yes, mmmm so good. Eat my ass slut," Jason moaned as he watched and enjoyed my actions. I slightly increased my speed with my hand as I started to tongue fuck his ass. "God yes, mmmm it feels so good," Jason moaned more loudly. Then I stopped fucking his ass with my tongue as rose up and attacked his cock with my mouth after I spat on it. I plunged his cock into my mouth deep and hard as I deep throated it the first time as my hands gripped his ass I started to suck his cock with wild abandon. "Hell fuck yes, suck that cock," Jason said as he thrust his cock deep into my throat. I sucked his cock fast and hard going deeper with each thrust until he came again. I swallowed it very quick and popped his cock out of my mouth, and I crawled up and lay in his arms. With his arms around me we both drifted off to sleep.

Rogueslady
Rogueslady
10 Followers