A Perfect Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could forgive you, I could come back to you, take you back, make you promise that you'd never again see Tracy, that you'd fire her. But what would that achieve? There would always be another Tracy. I'd always be suspicious of you, suspicious that when you were working late it was actually in intimate surroundings with another woman. So that is not an option."

She stopped talking once again, taking another mouthful and chewing slowly, watching as the emotions played over his face, as he wrestled with himself about what to say. He said nothing; he was learning fast. She finished her final mouthful and drank the last of her coffee. She then picked up her bag in preparation for leaving.

"So, I would like to do three things. The first is forgiveness. The receptionist at the law firm told me that what you did was unforgivable. What does she know? So I chose to forgive you. Darling, I completely and utterly forgive you from the bottom of my heart for being unfaithful to me with Tracy. I understand your motivation, although that in no way excuses you, and accept that you will continue to feel this motivation in the future. I also do not believe that your actions provide justification to destroy our lives, our children's lives and to bring grief and suffering to our parents and loved ones. To do that would be masochistic and sadistic lunacy. The second thing I want to do is to invite you home. Your children and your wife need you. Please come home and be my lover again. The third thing I want to do is to invite Tracy into our home, our lives and our bed for as long as you and she wish her to stay. These invitations are open for 24 hours, and I will not take an answer earlier than in 23 hours' time. Please consider them and let me know by," she looked at her watch, "12.45pm tomorrow."

She stood up, bent and kissed Steve on the cheek as she passed, and walked out.

Steve sat, stunned, and watched her walk out of the café. He then turned back to the table, rested his elbows on it, his head in his hands and wept, his sobs shaking his body, tears falling on his half-finished lunch, his 1pm appointment completely forgotten. His first thought was 'yes, yes, yes', then he admired her management of the situation, the forced delay before she would accept an answer, creating the need for him to respond, not simply react. Of course his initial reaction was total agreement, what man wouldn't agree to his wife and new lover sharing a bed with him? He had to admit she was a master (mistress?) at people management, and he had no doubt that she was totally sincere. What were the down sides? As an engineer he had been trained to look at things from all angles, gaining different perspectives and looking for the weak link. He could see none. From a relationship viewpoint it made absolute, although totally unconventional, sense, but convention was something which he had frequently defied in his work and was the basis of his success; novel solutions for difficult situations. So Marilyn's proposal struck a chord in that respect. Financially it was very strong, keeping the family unit together and even adding to the strength by bringing someone else into the family unit to share the financial burdens. He would have to clarify with Marilyn if she envisaged Tracy living with them full time or just sometimes. He pulled out a pen and made a note on the napkin. Would it make a difference, he wondered. No, but his engineer's mind had to know. Socially, of course, it would be interesting, but then family was a term that was broadening in context now, especially with same sex marriages, and was cohabiting with two women really a problem? There were cults and civilizations for whom this was the norm and they had successfully survived for many thousands of years. Then he considered whether possibly the offer was transferrable, one or both ways, he wondered. If Tracy left, was he able to find someone else? Under this agreement, was Marilyn able to bring another guy into their bed? He made another note on his napkin. Eventually he managed to pull himself together enough to ready himself to leave, noting it was 1.30 so he phoned his 1pm client with profuse apologies, then paid the bill and headed back to the office.

As he was walking back he realized that he needed to speak with Tracy about this. So he called her into his office and closed the door. He explained the situation and was greeted by a look of incredulity on Tracy's face that would probably have matched his in the café.

"You mean you, I and Marilyn would all sleep together in the same bed each night?" asked Tracy.

"That's right, as I understand it."

"For how long?"

"As long as you and I wish, I guess."

"Could we get married then?"

"No, that would be illegal. But we'd be partners together. I guess you and Marilyn could also be deemed to be partners as well."

Tracy thought about that for a few moments. remembering the fun she and another girl had sharing a bed in their twin room at boarding school. That could be fun, she thought.

"There are some things I'll need to clarify before I finally accept, but I really cannot see any down sides to this arrangement," summarized Steve.

"Ok, well, seems all good to me too. Can we discuss this again tomorrow morning before you give your answer please?

"Sure can."

Tracy went back to work, thinking about the solution to the problem. Neither she nor Steve did a great deal of work for the remainder of the day. Steve went online and Googled 'two women one man' and read about the concepts of polyamory. Interestingly Tracy and Marilyn did the same search. All were relieved to know that what Marilyn had proposed had a name and, even better, a support community. Like Tracy and Steve, Marilyn did little business work that afternoon. Despite her confidence that this was the best decision in this almost impossible situation, she was nervous, wondering how she would feel about sharing a bed with Tracy and watching her make love to her husband. The major challenge she saw was that they would all have to completely reprogram their egos, removing any resistance to another person making love with their partner; even removing the concept of the possession of another as a partner.

Marilyn slept alone in her big bed that night, going over objectively what had happened, what she had proposed, the positives and negatives, these latter being very few and usually ego-based. Reassuring herself that the decision was now out of her hands and she had done everything she could, she went to sleep and slept soundly.

Not so two other people. Steve and Tracy lay together in her big bed, holding each other but both lost in thought. Every little while one would make a comment and they would discuss another aspect of the proposal for a while, then drift back to a restless doze. By morning both were tired and listless, unlike their usual romantic selves, but they both agreed that accepting Marilyn's offer and terms was the best possible decision for all concerned.

The following day, at 12.45 on the dot, Marilyn answered her phone.

"Hi, darling," she said, the familiar ring tone announcing Steve's call.

"Hello, sweetheart. I've made a decision; I'll accept your offer and Tracy's agreed as well. Thank you, honey."

A wave of relief washed over Marilyn. It was over; it was beginning. She knew the hard work was still ahead but at least they had an agreement in principle.

"Thank you, darling, I'm so pleased you and Tracy are accepting. So tonight, can we all please meet at home. Come for dinner and both you and Tracy are most welcome to stay the night. No pressure, but if you wish you can prepare for that; if it happens, then it happens, but I don't think any of us should try and force something unnaturally at this stage."

Omigod, it was said; Marilyn felt like she was an observer of her life, watching as a remote likeness of herself made decisions and offers. She seemed to be isolated from the effects of these decisions and felt very voyeuristic. They made some trivial conversation, Steve asked about the kids, and then they broke the connection.

She came back to reality with a thump. She checked her diary and found she could leave early, so planned a lovely meal, the children would eat earlier then would probably want 'Auntie' Tracy, as she would undoubtedly be known, to read them a story before bed at about 7pm for Brian and 8pm for Sally, then they would be able to discuss the polyamory proposal and, if all went well, she would be sharing her bed with Steve and Tracy later that night. She didn't even think of the worst case scenario, where Steve returned to Tracy's bed and left her all alone.

Dinner was very enjoyable, Tracy hit it off with the kids and, being 22 and really more a big kid herself than an adult, enjoyed playing with them before putting each to bed with a story. She then returned to the lounge where they opened a bottle of chilled white wine and relaxed, continuing the process of becoming comfortable in each other's company.

"The offer you made is extremely generous," began Tracy, "I don't know that I could have done that if the tables were reversed."

"Well, the alternatives were far worse. I simply had to get over my egotistical self and completely lose any need for revenge, any feeling of betrayal, any need to make myself right and you and Steve wrong, whatever those words mean now. Once I managed that, and it wasn't easy, then everything fell into place. I totally forgave Steve. That doesn't make what he did right, it just means that I realize he's human and a male. It also means that I realize why he did what he did, which doesn't make me wrong, it's just how I am at this stage in my life. Also nothing is anyone's fault. I don't hold a grudge against you or Steve, I have no need to exact revenge on you or Steve. I just hope that our polyamorous relationship can develop and thrive healthily."

Steve and Tracy looked at each other. "I told you she didn't want to poke your eyes out with a sharp stick," he told her with a grin. "Thank you darling."

"Thank you so much," added Tracy, "I'm really sorry for what happened. If I'd been stronger I would have rejected Steve, but I wasn't, I really desired him and I've come to love him dearly, just as I love you for the attitude you are taking about all this."

After that they discussed the practicalities of the situation, their sleeping habits, intriguingly they discovered that they all enjoyed sleeping naked, when they liked to shower and the important issue of what to tell the children.

"That's a tricky one," agreed Tracy. "I'm quite happy to be called Auntie Tracy but explaining why and how I arrived in the household is difficult."

"There is one thing I insist on," said Marilyn, "We will not lie to our children. Children are able to accept and understand anything provided it is explained to them at their level. I suggest we firstly wait until they ask, and then simply tell them that Mummy and Daddy love each other and we both love Auntie Tracy so she sleeps in our bed with us. Issues of sexuality can be discussed when those issues arise. The children do not know about that at present; let's allow them to preserve their innocence for as long as possible in this sex-mad world. We certainly don't want to foist this awareness onto them at this stage as there are too many concepts they do not understand. We're looking at the problem from the point of view of adults who know what happens with men and women in bed, they don't. Leave it be."

They all agreed with the wisdom of this concept and agreed to answer questions honestly and at the level at which they were asked. The evening passed quickly with mainly small talk until it was time for bed, there being work for them all tomorrow. They discussed times for rising and worked out a program so they could all get to where they were going by when they needed to be there. It was convenient that Tracy and Steve could travel together, leaving Marilyn to find her way to work as usual after the children left for school.

Steve was a night time showerer so showered in the glass shower cubicle while Marilyn and Tracy brushed their teeth and hair and removed their makeup in the bathroom proper. Both were thankful that the bathroom had two sinks with a large mirror behind them. He felt a little strange standing naked under the cascading water while two women, instead of just one, were right outside the transparent, but water splattered glass, however, he simply carried out his routine and they did theirs. Once he had dried himself he walked into the bedroom naked, as usual, to see two women, one on each side of the bed, sitting up watching him, four hard nipples aimed in his direction.

For a brief second he felt embarrassed, then realized that both had seen him naked before, he'd had sex with both of them, so what was the big deal? He lost the embarrassment but retained a certain self-consciousness, more from the idea that each would see him naked in front of the other. Still, if it didn't bother them, then it wouldn't bother him. Besides which, he enjoyed seeing the two sets of breasts looking at him over the edge of the sheet.

He climbed into bed and placed himself between them, wriggling down under the sheet.

"Are we all good?" he asked, looking to left and right.

They both agreed they were good, so to save further embarrassment he reached up and turned off the light. He then reached his arms sideways behind their backs and cuddled them both to him. They moved against him seemingly willingly and he kissed them both on the lips. They lay there, unmoving, for a few minutes, everyone waiting as though in suspended animation for someone else to do something. It seemed the longest few minutes of Steve's life. Then he felt a hand move towards his crotch and gently cup his balls and stroke his cock. From the direction he could tell it was Tracy so he freed his arm and responded by stroking and cupping her sweet pussy, wishing he had the gall to initiate lovemaking with her. He was aware it was early days yet and decided to play a waiting game rather than try to push anything too fast in case it backfired.

He then felt Marilyn's hand moving over his hip, following her habit of many years of holding his cock while she went to sleep. He moved his other hand to her pussy just as she reached his cock and found Tracy's hand already in possession of it. Oh hell, thought Steve, is this the first cat fight? Marilyn changed her movement into a stroking one, stroking the back of Tracy's hand, reassuring her that all was well. Tracy let go of him and held Marilyn's hand, then guided Marilyn's hand to his cock while she cupped his balls, having wordlessly come to a tacitly agreed sharing of his private parts. He began tracing the outline of Marilyn's pussy lips, which he knew she enjoyed.

Despite the tension between them all, Steve had become aroused. Never before had he experienced two women caressing his genitals at the same time. His cock grew and tented the sheet.

"Darling, do you need some sexual relief?" asked Marilyn.

"Actually, yes, I think I do," he replied, wondering what his wife's response would be.

Marilyn twisted herself up so she could rest on her elbow and looked towards Tracy.

"Tracy, darling, I feel really tired and just don't feel like entertaining Steve tonight. Would you please be able to relieve him of his load?"

Steve was stunned. The changes in Marilyn's attitude were unbelievable. Here she was, only a short time after nearly divorcing him, suggesting to his girlfriend that she might be able to make love to him, and in her bed with her present. The excitement caused by her question brought Steve to rock hardness.

"Yes, I'd love to do that for Steve," answered Tracy. "Shall we leave the light off this first time, darling, while we're all getting used to each other and this new-found sexual freedom?"

**************************

Steve's story:

Tracy and Marilyn agreed to leave the light off this time but thought that in a few days they wanted it on so they could more easily participate together. Tracy leant over me, kissing me, her hands massaging me beautifully as she always did. Marilyn joined in, stroking my belly and nibbling at my neck. I felt Tracy becoming aroused and wet, just as I was. She squeezed my precum out of my cock and used it as a lubricant on the head, rolling the palm of her hand over it gently causing incredible feelings like pins and needles to surge to my hands and soles of my feet. Her slit was juicing copiously and I spread this around, introducing first one then two fingers into her vagina and gently massaging her sensitive G spot.

The whole eroticism of the situation was overpowering and Tracy quickly pulled me over on top of her, spreading her knees wide and drawing her feet upwards to fully expose her pussy to me. I moved upwards a little, placing my cock at her opening, then on elbows and knees I thrust into her, helped by her hands cupping and pulling my ass cheeks, impaling her in one stroke. She let out a grunt as I filled her, almost as though I'd pushed the air from her vagina. We lay together like that for a short time, Marilyn moving so she could reach both of Tracy's nipples. She began twisting and squeezing them, causing Tracy to squirm beneath me as I began moving back and forth inside her. I could hardly believe that I was making love to my girlfriend with my wife watching and, indeed, helping stimulate her. It was beyond my wildest dreams.

It took very little time before Tracy started panting her pre-orgasmic pant, which I knew from the few times we'd made love before. I also knew I couldn't hold out much longer so some part of me took over and drove me onwards, causing me to push into Tracy even harder and faster, and then I was there, I pushed in hard and froze in position, my hot sperm squirting inside Tracy's pulsating vagina as she came hard around me.

After a few seconds we both relaxed and I began to soften, slipping out of her as I lay on the mattress once more. Marilyn handed me a towel and I wiped my cock and cleaned up our juices from Tracy's pussy.

"That was wonderful," I said, "Thank you both so much."

I kissed each of my darlings sensuously as they kissed me back, thanking me as well.

"That's the first time I've been present when people have made love together," said Marilyn, "It was so sweet, so sexy, such fun helping you on your way, Tracy. Thank you for the experience."

Tracy reached over me and she and Marilyn shared a deep, sexy kiss as two sets of hard nipples poked into my chest. I was treated to a close up preview of things to come. We then all settled down, cuddled in together and slept.

*****************************

The following morning Steve awoke early. Both Marilyn and Tracy were still sleeping soundly so he used the bathroom then returned to bed. He heard no sound in the house so assumed the children were also still asleep. As he crawled back under the covers Marilyn stirred and he snuggled into her, caressing her back as she awoke gently in his arms. They kissed, gently, passionately.

"Thank you, darling, for proposing this excellent solution to our challenges," he whispered.

"That's Ok, sweetheart, I didn't want to lose you and I wanted you to be happy, so this seemed to be the best possible solution. How it works out or for how long I have no idea, so I'm just taking it a day at a time. So far so good."

Steve felt his cock hardening as he held his beloved wife in his arms. He began caressing her breasts, then her pussy.

"Are you feeling sexy by any chance?" asked Marilyn.

"Oh yes, darling, you know me, always hot for you."

"Yeah, and anything else wearing a skirt," she joked.

"Hey, that's not fair. Just one little fling and I get branded like that," protested Steve.