A Perfect Thunderstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

We held each other tightly, my motionless cock en-gloved in her hungry pulsating cunt, kissing each other passionately for what might have been a few seconds, but seemed like an eternity.

"I've never wanted a cock more than I want yours right now," she sighed as she came up for air. She began to fuck me hard, bouncing her hips on my lap, fast and hard. I grabbed firmly onto her ass with both hands and began to give me the pounding of a lifetime, ramming every inch of my cock hard up into her as she thrust back meeting each stroke.

"I can feel every inch of your cock deep inside me," she cried out, breaking the kiss and throwing her head back, pressing her pelvis even harder against me from a fresh angle. Her cunt squeezed tightly around my shaft with each downward thrust, and at the end of each contraction as her muscles relaxed just ever so slightly, I began pushing up to meet her thrusts more rapidly. I could feel the pleasure coursing through her wherever our skin touched, as if the electricity from the storm was flowing through us. I wanted this to last as long as possible, to give my baby as much pleasure as possible.

A few minutes later, she cried out in orgasm, her climax making her whole body quiver. She pulled my mouth to hers and first stuck her tongue deep inside, and then bit down hard on my lip. I held her tight, feeling the tremors slowly subsiding, her quim still clenching my cock.

"You...you haven't cum yet, Daddy," she whispered as she settled her head back on my shoulder.

I ran my fingers through her hair, and caressed her back, calming her.

"This isn't about me, baby girl, it is all about you, about making you feel safe, about making you know how much I love you, about your pleasure..."

She rewarded me with another chuckle from deep in her belly.

"But sharing that pleasure would just give me more pleasure Daddy," she explained, her voice suddenly reminding me of the little girl she had been just a few years ago, and once again I worried about having taking advantage of her vulnerability. My cock started to wilt.

"Oh, no, Daddy, that will never do," she spoke emphatically, and then paused, chewing her lip in a characteristic manner that reminded me of when she was about three, learning to tie shoelaces, or a bit later riding her first bike, and more recently, driving a car.

"I know," she sat bolt upright, my semi-turgid member still trapped in her womb. "What would really add to my pleasure right now is finding out how I taste on my Daddy's cock."

She must have seen the shock in my eyes.

"Oh, poor Daddy- not wanting to know that your baby girl loves the feel of a nice fat cock like Daddy's getting good and hard in her mouth. Well, I do, and I'm not ashamed of it. But since I make the guys I fuck where condoms, I've never tasted myself on their meat. I think tasting that would be really neat."

Before I had a second to react, my baby bolted up off my lap, my cock making a soft "plop" as it fell free of her labia. She sank right to her knees in front of me. A fresh boom of thunder shock the glass as I automatically spread my knees wide.

I felt her breath warming my flesh as she took my cock in her fist and slowly pumped it back to fullness. Even though we had fucked, and that had to be the worst incest taboo, I still wanted to scream out to her to stop, as if her worshiping my cock orally would violate pour sacred trust even more deeply. Despite this thought in my brain, I remained powerless, unable to deny her. Whether it was my heart or my cock, some other organ was in charge and my brain had to accept that reality, because my mouth could not form the words to tell her to stop.

She took her time, planting tiny fluttering butterfly kisses inside my thighs, and even on my soft fuzzy middle aged belly, her hair gently brushing the tops of my thighs as she explored. I leaned back in my chair, eyes closed, and when something warm and wet was surrounding my cock, it took me an instant to register that it was my daughter sucking my cock, the cock that had birthed her, but also the cock she had just had in her twat.

As if reading my mind, she popped her head up long enough to comment, "Mmmmmm, Daddy, I've tasted myself off my toys and my fingers before, but off your sweaty flesh, I like my flavour best, I think."

I thought, 'Good, you've tasted yourself off of me, now just stop, please', but I was still silent. In the darkness between the lightning storms, I could just make out her head slowly bobbing up and down belly the swell of my gut.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to blow my load," I finally found words to speak.

Her reply was muffled, due to her mouth being filled with cock. She must have realized this, as she quickly switched to licking up and down my shaft, fondling my scrotum, long enough to say "but Daddy, you deserve some satisfaction, for giving me such fabulous protection from that storm."

This was followed by another of her girly giggles. Continuing to knead my balls, she ran her tongue once up the underside of my shaft, rimming my helmet and then took me back into her mouth, sinking her throat deep to bury her nose in my grey pubes. She started bobbing up and down, each pass a different depth, as if toying with me.

The pleasure we were sharing made my whole body hum in response, but soon I was forced to focus on my groin, because my balls were contracted tightly, and I knew I would come soon. My baby had not said anything about swallowing. I tried to tap her head, in a signal I vaguely recalled from long past single sex. She not only ignored me, she slid a digit along my taint. My hips lifted in automatic reaction, and my daughter's finger slid smoothly past my rosebud and stimulated my prostate, causing me to spurt great gobs of goo into her warm, wet mouth. I felt her throat convulse as she swallowed until my climax subsided.

"Daddy, you taste even better than I expected," she said excitedly as she lifted upwards, her eyes dancing, her tongue flicking across her lower lip to capture a stray string of my seed. I watched her throat muscles as that spunk slid to her belly.

In the next moment, my baby slowly lowered her mouth to my belly and began licking her way up my body until she kissed my neck and snuggled with her head on my shoulder and her ass on my hip. Her fist settled loosely around my deflated member.

"Ummm... thank you? Is that the right thing to say?"

She just giggled in response.

"I feel like I ought to return the favour," I spoke, not realizing I was thinking that until I heard it out loud.

"Shhhh...not yet... the storm seems to have subsided but if I recall the forecast, we might get more in the morning. How about you carry me to your bed and hold me tight in case. Then maybe when we wake up, you can come inside me for the first time, and eat a nice fresh cream pie?"

She giggled as I stood with my baby in my arms and carried her towards my bedroom. I wondered how she knew about my love of cream pies.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers
12