A Perfectly Pleasing Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly collected pad and pencils, and as an afterthought his mobile phone. He returned to the bedroom, where Connie was sitting on the edge of the bed, her hair returned almost to what it had been like before they showered.

"Will it take long?" she asked.

"I like sketching quickly. I seem to catch the essence of my subject better that way. So, half an hour."

"How do you want me?"

"In every way," he replied boldly, happy to be open about that double meaning. "No, just as you are. Look. slightly beyond my left shoulder."

He sat cross legged on the bed, his pad on his knee. It wasn't the most comfortable position to sketch but it felt right for this occasion.

Connie would have loved to watch him as he worked, and a couple of times he chastised her for looking at him instead of where he had instructed. But, at last, after just short of half an hour, Bam declared that it was done and he handed her his pad to see the result.

"Oh, my God," she declared,"I'm sure I don't look that good." The sketched face appeared to have an undefinable glamour.

"That's the way I see you," he said. and laughed as Connie threw herself across the bed, pushed him backwards and hugged him.

Enjoying once again the senstion of skin on skin as her robe parted, Connie looked down into Bam's dark eyes and told him, "Now I have a favour to ask of you."

Bam ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, "Anything like this," he asked.

God, his touch was still able to excite her, but she pulled back out of his reach as she said, "No." Sliding her robe off her shoulder so that her breasts were completely exposed, she asked, "I wonder if you would sketch me, like this."

Bam's eyes widened as he told her, "I've never sketched a nude figure."

"Good place for a first time," she told him. "You'd make it a discrete sketch?"

She was pleased to see, his interest replacing the doubt on his face. "Discrete, but provocative," he said with a slight smile. "With you in that pose it couldn't be anything else other than provocative."

Connie nodded her head, and accepted what he said as a compliment and for the next ten minutes they experimented with a variety of poses, finally deciding one that would perhaps have an extra erotic charge, yet remain discrete.

Connie would be on the bed, lips slightly parted, and she would be looking directly out of the sketch, with an expression that should convey much sensual promise. Her robe would be slipped away from both shoulders held in the crook of each elbow, both breasts revealed. She would be kneeling, and the robe would be tumbled around her hips, only just covering her bush, so that her generous thighs were well in view.

One arm would be held out, fingers curled in a beckoning gesture, while the fingers of the other hand would appear to be about to pull away the robe that covered her pubes.

Bam pulled the dressing table closer to the bed and sat on a chair so that his pad rested on the table. He told Connie that she might wish to rest her raised arm from time to time, but to let him know before she did that.

Bam, as he placed the pencil point on paper, realised that he had never done any sketch when he himself had been naked. After quickly outlining the correct proportions, he started with the face, and it was a help to have Connie assume her most provocative expression.

For some reason, he had trouble in getting the breasts just right, but eventually was satisfied. In the end the whole sketch took an hour and a quarter. Bam was well aware that it could have done with more time, but when he showed it to Connie, her eyes bulged in amazement.

"You've got it,"she cried delightedly. "The whole mood--exactly the way I felt when I first brought you up here." She shook her head, "Such talent. Oh, you must go to college, Bam. Develop that skill."

Bam told her how grateful he was for her kind words, and then, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, he told her that he would have to be going soon, or he'd be late for his mother's party. He didn't dare mention what had crossed his mind earlier.

Connie chuckled as she pointed down at his near erect penis. "You can't go home like that," she chuckled, and she gave him the same provocative look he had recorded in his sketch. Then she leaned forward to run her lips along the length of his penis, sensing it immediately responding, before she enveloped it in her mouth and knew that it was hard. Releasing him, she flung herself back on the bed, and spread her legs. "I'm ready. You're ready. No preambles, Bam. Just--f--do it."

How wanton had she become in the space of just a few hours? She had almost used that word out loud. Maybe she should have. Her concerns about parting were forgotten as Bam's big, bold, black body loomed against her and she felt the instant stab of his erection sliding directly into her.

Like before, her breath was instantly caught, as he travelled up deep inside her, a train entering a tunnel, a lift going up a shaft, none of those images really matched the way that immense penis filled her. Withdraw and push, withdraw and push, and her hips responded as her vaginal walls grasped and pulled at him.

For a short while they lay still. his penis high against her cervix, her muscles twitching involuntarily around it. Bam whispered something about being grateful for the day she'd given him. She responded by hissing, "Wasn't it mutual?"

Then the pounding, one against the other, began again. Now each of his strokes was setting the electric sparks flowing in her blood.

For Bam, the short break had been deliberate as he'd felt so close to coming early. It shouldn't have been that way after all they'd done that day, but the sheer allure of this lady and the heat she aroused in him was just irresistible.

Once their rhythm began again it became more and more rapturous, and what little come he had left in his balls was banging to be freed. "Connie," he gasped, " how are you? Are you---?"

"Oh,close, Bam, so close," came her gasped reply, and he should have recognised her heavy breathing. "Whenever--yes--" He thrust again, deep and hard. "Oh, I'm there --I'm--"

Bam needed no further appeal as he felt her body heave up at him and her seagull-like cries began. Two short pushes and one final massive thrust and he was riding along with her into that marvellous shared climax.

Connie was so glad when Bam had asked about her condition. Why was it that this session had been so good, so deep? She did not want the answer to that question to be because it was their last. But as she was lifted once more into that wonderful drifting and floating, she was only slightly cooled by that thought.

They lay for a long time with their arms locked around each other. At last, she felt Bam ease himself free. "Have to get moving," he said apologetically, as he stood up by the side of the bed.

Feeling a deep sadness, Connie watched him pull on his pants, and T shirt. Then, on a sudden whim, she leapt from the bed, and grabbed the two sketches. "I have a photocopier next door."

Bam completed his dressing, heard the sounds from next door, and waited. There was one hope that had filtered through his brain. That hope depended on several things, but most of all it hinged on Connie's response, and what he'd need to do next.

When she returned, she had pulled on a pair of pants with a white blouse on top. As she handed him the original sketches she explained, "If I'm seeing you out I can't be seen in a robe."

He put an arm around her, and she said, "It can't be the end, can it?"

Eased by the fact that she was feeling as he did he asked, "But how will you feel if I wanted to come back?"

They had moved to the head of the stairs as she said, "Only overwhelmed."

Bam looked into those green eyes, "You wouldn't feel awkward about me being---"

Connie quickly put a finger to his lips, "Don't even think that."

"Then I have a question to ask you, " Bam said, praying that her response would be the one he wanted to hear."It's a massive first step, but I think one sure way we to keep us together."

Connie's brow had furrowed," And the question?"

Bam drew in a deep breath before asking, "Would you be my partner this evening at my mother's birthday?"

Bam saw the doubts crossing her face, the uncertainty in her eyes, and he quickly added, "It won't be all black people. Many of my mother and father's friends are white."

Connie's mind was in a whirl. The prospect of prolonging her time with Bam could be filling her with relief, but she had to ask, "Won't I be imposing?"

Bam kissed her and said, "You won't be imposing on me. But I'll demonstrate something." And he produced a mobile phone from somewhere and quickly dialled a number, drawing Connie close so that she could hear the conversation.

A deep voice came on, which she would have instantly recognised if he hadn't identified himself.

"Garston Wilde here."

"Hi, Dad, everything all right."

"Bamber, where the hell have you been?"

"Busy, Dad. About tonight--"

"Yes, it's all set up. No thanks to you."

Bam gave Connie a grin and a reassuring nod, "Dad, would it be all right if I brought someone tonight."

"Someone? A woman?"

"A lady."

Silence on the other end before, "Who is she?"

"Connie Wake."

"Mrs Wake?" shocked surprise in the tone. then, "Bamber, I hope you've been respectful with Mrs Wake."

Bam looked at Connie, who nodded her head, feeling sudden relief, "Of course, I have."

A long, long pause, as Garson Wilde struggled with his next question, "And I'm assuming that Mrs Wake--"

"Call her Connie, Dad."

"Hm, I assume that---Connie-- has been respectful to you."

"Oh, yes, Dad, very." Connie could see that Bam was struggling not to giggle.

"Then, my Lothario son, I think your mother would be very pleased to meet your lady. And I'll be glad to see her too. Just to ask if she's pleased with the job you've done today. Although I do question her taste."

When Bam concluded the call, Connie had to ask "Do you think he guessed what we've been up to."

Bam smiled, " I'm sure he did."

She hugged him, and as she looked up, he asked "We fit exactly into the last words in the film Casablanca."

"I've only watched it about ten times."

"And they were?"

She snuggled right into him and whispered, "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

And it was!