A Perilous Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wait up. I will be fine."

She pecked him on the cheek and walked out the door.

****************

Anita was meeting Niki at a place she had never been to before and she had a little trouble finding it. It was a little bar off of the beach called Yolo's. She had to park a couple of blocks away and walk to the bar. When she walked in she immediately heard Niki call her from somewhere in the back. She looked around trying to find her and eventually saw a hand waving from a booth. She made her way over and found Niki sitting with a few people. She recognized one as Brett but was not sure who the others were.

She was a little relieved to see there were others and this was not a setup to get her together with some guy. Niki slid over and gave Anita room to sit beside her.

"What would you like to drink," Niki asked.

"Wine will be fine," she said as she reached for her purse.

"Your money is no good here sweetie. Not with all the guys around. Who is buying for Anita tonight," she asked to the others at the table.

"Put her on my tab," said a young man who was standing beside the booth.

Anita smiled and the young man raised his glass to her and returned the smile. Leaning in Niki whispered, "You go girl. Frank does not buy for just anyone."

Anita never had an empty glass for the next two hours as everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. Niki danced with several guys but it was evident she was there with Brett. Anita was asked several times but declined. If Paul had been there she would not have had a second thought about dancing with a guy who asked her but without him there it almost seemed liked cheating. She lifted her glass and drained the last of the wine and as she was sitting the empty glass on the table Frank slid in beside her.

Handing her a fresh glass of wine he asked, "Where is Niki?"

"Dancing. I don't think she has sat down for 10 minutes the last couple of hours."

"What are you doing sitting? Come on and show me what you got."

"No. I am fine. I am sure she will be up for it when she gets back and you can take her out there," Anita said.

"Come on now. What's the problem? Is it that gold band you have there? I am sure your husband would not mind you dancing a little bit. Come on. I promise I will not take advantage of you. At least not on the dance floor."

Later Anita would blame it on the drinking but the truth was she was still agitated by Paul's attitude. "Promise," she said coyly.

"Yes. But I have my fingers crossed," he said smiling.

Taking her hand they walked out on the dance floor. It had been a long time since she had been dancing. Paul was not much of a dancer so when they went out unless some guy got the nerve to ask her she did not get to dance. Frank was a good dancer and she really enjoyed it and when a slow song came on he took her hand and pulled her to him. At first she was stiff and apprehensive but she quickly became comfortable and snuggled into him. They stayed on the dance floor for several songs before taking a break. When they got back to the booth Niki was there with Brett but everyone else had gone. It did not surprise Anita to find a fresh glass of wine waiting for her.

"Enjoying yourself," Niki asked?

Looking at Frank and smiling she replied, "A lot more than I thought I would. You are pretty good dancer big guy."

"The partner has a lot to do with it. You inspire me," he said flirting with her and placing his hand on her leg. She leaned into him and allowed his hand to rub her thigh. This did not go unnoticed by Niki.

"We are heading back to Brett's place," she said to Anita. "You two want to come over and have a drink?"

"I am game," said Frank.

Anita was not prepared for this situation and hesitated. She would enjoy spending some more time with Frank but was not sure it would be a good idea. "I had better not. It is almost one and I really should get home to Paul."

"Text or call him and tell him you are coming over to my place," said Niki. "He told you to have a good time. I am sure he will not mind."

She thought about it and reached in her purse for her phone. "Niki asked me to go back to her and Brett's place. Do you mind," she texted?

Everyone looked at her expectantly. "Awkward," she said smiling. "Let's have another drink so everyone is not staring at me." They ordered another drink and Niki asked Frank if he would like to dance.

"Niki was glad you agreed to come tonight. She really enjoys hanging out with you. And it looks like you and Frank have hit it off great," Brett said as he leaned towards her across the table.

"He is nice. I have had a good time."

"Good. Maybe we can all continue the night at my place."

Smiling Anita replied, "Was this a setup? If so I am not sure I want to take that step."

"Actually no. It was just a chance to get you out and have some fun. But I have to be honest when we saw how well you and Frank were getting along it did cross our minds. Hope that does not offend you," Brett replied.

"No. It doesn't," she replied as her phone beeped.

Not sure what she wanted Paul's reply to be she picked up the phone. "It is getting kind of late but if you really want to then ok. Have you had a lot to drink? How late do you think you will be?"

She was surprised he had not asked who else was going or where it was at. Pausing she typed back, "If I go I would not stay long. If I feel I have had too much to drink I will have Frank drive me home. Is three too late?"

Another pause and Paul replied, "Ok. If I don't hear from you by three I will start getting worried. Have fun."

She could not believe that he had not asked who Frank was. He was just being an ass and daring her to do something. "And the verdict is," Brett asked?

"He said he would rather I come home," she said feeling a little guilty about lying. She was not sure why she did it. Obviously Paul did not care.

"That is to bad but maybe next time," he replied as Niki and Frank walked back to the booth.

Overhearing Niki smiled. "Wish you could come but we understand. There will be more opportunities."

"Can you handle both of us tonight," Brett asked jokingly to Niki.

"Sure," Niki replied laughing. "You two are not all that."

Anita was a little disappointed and curious if they were serious. She had hoped that she and Frank could have another drink but it seemed they were all going back to Brett's place. "I had better get home I guess. I will take a rain check but you guys have a great time."

"May I walk you to your car," Frank asked. "You said you parked a few blocks away and I would feel better if I see you safely off."

Anita nodded ok and Frank held his hand out. "I will meet you two in a bit after I see Anita off."

Taking his hand she got up and said bye to Nike and Brett. "I will call you tomorrow," said Niki.

They held hands as they walked to Anita's car and when they got there she leaned against the car. He stepped toward her moving his leg between hers. Her dress rode up as Frank leaned in and kissed her. She responded kissing him back as she felt his hard cock pressing into her. She liked the feel. She liked the fact that she was doing something she was not supposed to. Married women did not make out with guys they met only a couple of hours earlier. His arms circled behind her back and he pulled her in even closer. She responded wrapping her arms around his neck and allowing his hands to roam down to her ass. When he moved one hand to her breast Anita got nervous about how far this might go and pulled back.

"I appreciate you walking me to the car. Very chivalrous of you but I had better get going."

Frank reluctantly let her go. "Can I see you again?"

"Let me know the next time you guys get together and I will make a point to join you. I had a good time."

Opening her door she slid in. Frank stood and watched until she had started the car and pulled away. At this time of night it was only a fifteen minute drive back to her place in Queens Harbor and she pulled into the driveway just before two. She sat in the car a few minutes thinking. Where was all of this headed? Was Paul really ok with her going out and meeting friends? Men friends to be specific. If so why? Was he wanting to meet other women and this was his way of achieving that? She had to admit that tonight had been a lot of fun and she had been tempted to go over to Brett's.

She finally opened the door and got out as she searched for her keys in her purse. Finding them she let herself in. She had decided to make Paul wonder about her night so she immediately went to their bedroom and straight to the bathroom. Starting the shower she got in and let the hot water run over her. She soaped up and let her hands roam over her body stopping when her hand reached her clit. She played with herself until she had a small orgasm that was less than satisfactory making her wish even more that she had went to Brett's.

She got out of the shower and toweled off. Looking at herself she was pleased with what she saw. Standing five foot five and one hundred and thirty pounds she had a very nice body. Nice tits and long black hair. Maybe she should branch out and have a little fun. She still enjoyed sex with Paul but as she thought about it things really had gotten mundane. Slipping into a pair of panties and T-shirt she turned off the light and slid into bed beside Paul.

12