A Perilous Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Feeling things out.
5.5k words
4.16
26.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was up early the next morning getting ready for his golf game. He had been surprised by Anita's text last night and even more so about allowing Frank to drive her home. He had been unsure if she was just toying with him or if she was serious. The fact that she came home right after the text convinced him she was just trying to mess with his head. He fixed her a cup of coffee and took it into the bedroom.

"Morning sleepy head," he said. "Have fun last night?"

Anita stirred and opened one eye looking at the coffee. She had a slight headache and slowly sat up and took the offered cup. "Yes. It was fun. Kind of a late night though. I think I will sleep for another hour or so."

"I am sure you can use it. Did you have fun on your first wild night out without me," he asked smiling?

"Yes. Niki has some nice friends."

"Friends like Frank?

"Yeah. He's a nice guy. Bought my drinks all night. Is that a problem," she asked watching him closely?

"Not at all. I am glad you had fun. I see your car so I guess he did not drive you home."

It suddenly occurred to her that Paul did not believe her. He did not think there was a Frank. It angered her and she wished again that she had went to Brett's. "I decided not to go to Brett's so he walked me to the car and kissed me goodnight."

"Really? So is that where you are heading? Do you want to be like Niki and have an open marriage," he asked suddenly unsure of himself?

His concern did not go unnoticed by her and she replied, "Maybe. I have to admit it was a fun evening. You go golf and let me sleep. We can discuss this tonight over dinner."

"Ok but if you are serious I don't think I would be that excited about it. I am not looking for anyone but you. We can discuss it though."

Paul got up and left the room and a few minutes later she heard the door close as he left. She knew she had him concerned but he deserved it. He was so nonchalant about the whole thing every since it came up. After last night she was really considering it. If Paul was ok with it and no one got attached emotionally then what was the harm. It might even spark more fun between the two of them. She rolled over and drifted off to sleep thinking of the possibilities.

****************

Paul did not play well. His mind was not on the game. He had been convinced she was toying with him but after their conversation this morning he was not sure if he was right. Would he actually consider having an open marriage? He had been serious when he told her he was not that interested in other women. Sure he saw a woman now and then and thought about having some fun with her but nothing he would actually do. He was happy with Anita and even though they did not have sex that often he was fine with it. He was not like a lot of guys who were pussy hounds. If she wanted to have a little extra fun would it really be that bad? Who knows, maybe someone would come along that he fancied. As long as they were in agreement maybe it would be ok.

He pulled back into the driveway around two and got his golf clubs out and took them in. Anita was sitting in the same chair she had been sitting in a few weeks earlier. He could tell she had something on her mind and he had a good idea of what it may be. He walked into the room and sat down in the same chair he had sat in before.

"You are serious about this," he asked?

She hesitated before replying, "I think I would like to try it."

He confirmed her suspicions when he responded. "So there really was a Frank last night. I have to admit I thought you were just trying to mess with me. How do you see this working? Aren't you worried about what it might do to us?"

"Yes there is a Frank. And yes I am a little concerned but if we set the ground rules like Niki and her husband have then I don't think we can get into trouble." She repeated the rules that Niki had told her. Paul sat and considered what she had said.

"So you would be ok with me seeing other women? I have no desire to but this is not a one way street. When we first talked I have to admit I did not really think of an open marriage as each of us doing our own thing. I thought we would be doing things together. I am fine with finding other ways to spice up our love life."

"I am not sure how I would feel about you seeing other women," she replied honestly. "As long as we are abiding by the rules and I do not feel you are getting emotionally attached I think I could handle it but I will not know until it happens."

They both got lost in their own thoughts for a while before Anita broke the silence. "Niki wanted to know if I was up for going out again tonight. I thought maybe you and I could meet her and you could get her perspective."

Paul got up and walked to the door before turning to reply. "Give me an hour to think about it."

An hour later he walked out to the pool where Anita was resting in a chair. "Call her and let her know we would like to get together."

****************

Later that night Anita and Paul walked into Tangos to meet Niki. Anita was a little surprised to see Brett was with her but did not say anything as Niki got up and hugged her. Niki looked at Paul appraisingly and gave him a quick hug also. "What would you like to drink," she asked as she motioned for the waitress?

When the waitress arrived Paul ordered a beer and Anita ordered a glass of wine. They had a few minutes of awkward conversation before Paul took the lead. Looking at Brett he asked, "So how long have you and Niki been into the open marriage?"

Brett was a little surprised by the question. "To avoid any confusion Niki and I are not married. Greg is her husband and she and I see each other outside of their marriage. We both thought it might be beneficial for you to hear both sides of the lifestyle."

Turning back to Niki Paul asked the question again. Niki thought for a moment and replied, "It has been about three years. And to answer your next question there were a couple of misunderstandings and issues when we first started and as we developed the rules that work for us but nothing serious. We basically just have time for ourselves. Our marriage is stronger than ever and neither of us worries about the other running off with someone else."

"I know you both have an agreement that if you start having feelings for someone else you break it off with that person. Anita filled me in on your rules but how do you make sure they do not fall for you and start creating issues."

Brett chipped in to answer that one. "You look for guys like me. Guys with careers, no interest in a long term relationship and just looking for a lady to have fun with when the time affords. Niki and I generally meet a couple of times a month. She also has one other guy she spends time with but everyone is above board. It truly is just a FWB for everyone outside of the marriage."

Paul was a little surprised that Niki was involved with two guys but upon consideration it made sense. "So who is the other guy," Paul asked suspecting he knew.

"Frank," Niki replied. "Anita met him last night."

Anita was not surprised as she remembered last night. Niki had played with both of them at one time. Despite herself Anita felt a little tingle between her legs as she thought about it.

They talked for about an hour before Paul abruptly called it a night. "I have a lot to digest," he said turning to Anita. "I am going home. You want to come or if Niki can give you a ride home you are welcome to stay."

"Sure. I will be glad to give her a ride," Niki said.

Paul got up to leave and Anita told Niki she would be right back. She followed Paul out and stopped him at the car. "Are you ok? We are just talking about this. If we don't both agree then it goes no further."

"I am fine," he replied. "I still wish we were doing things together but I guess there is no harm in trying it for a while and see how it goes."

Anita thought for a moment. This was a huge step. "Ok. So when does this start?"

"Now I guess. All I ask is that you be considerate and let me know generally where you are and what time to expect you. I do not want to sit and be worried when you do not show up at midnight because you found someone interesting."

"Of course. I think that goes both ways," she replied.

He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "I guess that is it then. Go have fun."

"I will not be late and there will be nothing going on tonight. I still want some time to think about this before it goes too far. Go home and think about it. We can talk again over the next few days. Sound fair?"

Paul turned and left without replying. Anita hesitated not sure what to do. Despite what Paul had said he obviously was still not sure about all of this. Either way she now had to catch a ride with Niki so she turned and went back in and made her way to the booth.

"Everything ok," Niki asked?

"Paul says it is but his actions say otherwise."

"I am sure it will be fine. He seemed to be asking the right questions and curious. Not upset or angry. He just needs some time to think about it," Niki said as she reached across the table.

"Maybe? It is kind of loud in here. I probably should get on home and just see where his head is at," Anita said thoughtfully.

"Got a better idea. Give Paul some space to gather his thoughts. We can go back to Brett's place and talk."

Anita thought for a minute and then decided that might be a good idea. Shaking her head they all got up and left.

***************

Thirty five minutes later they pulled into Brett's driveway in Ponte Vedra. It was a nice place with a pool, hot tub and a large great room with a fireplace. Brett went to the kitchen to get some wine and glasses while Niki and Anita sat down in the den. A few minutes later he came back into the den with 3 glasses of wine and another bottle that he sat down on the end table.

"So what did Paul say when you walked him out," Niki asked?

"Not a lot. Basically said we can give it a try, it goes both ways and he wants to know where I will be and when he can expect me so he does not worry."

"Well at least he is open to it. Just take it slow. You do not have to rush into sex with anyone. Just go out and have some fun and if the sex happens that is fine. You will have no problem finding guys or ladies who are interested. Just take it at your own pace."

"Ladies? I am not bi," Anita said.

"You never know. You may like it if you give it a shot."

Suddenly Brett chimed in, "Anita are you ok if we smoke a joint?"

Paul and Anita had friends who smoked occasionally so she was not surprised. Sometimes they joined in and she thought she just might take a hit herself. "Not at all. As long as someone can drive me home."

Brett fired it up and he and Niki passed it back and forth. They continued to talk and Anita was passed the joint. Soon she was pleasantly high and the discussion of sex was starting to get to her. She noticed that Niki was playing with Brett's cock through his pants. As she stroked him she looked at Anita and asked, "What are some things you would like to try sexually that you have not done?"

"Honestly? I am not sure. I have not really thought about it. I guess you could say Paul and I have been pretty tame in that regard."

"One of the great things about this is you can try things you may not be comfortable doing with Paul. I do things with Brett that I do not do with Greg because I do not know how he would react. If Brett gets upset I can move on but if Greg did then it might be an issue," replied Niki.

"Like what?"

"I like to be really slutty during sex. Threesomes, male or female and I love a dominant man." As she said this she unbuckled Brett's pants and pulled his cock out. Anita watched fighting the temptation to let her hand slide under her skirt. "Paul looked like a guy who likes to take charge. He managed the conversation tonight even with Brett there. Have you noticed that about him?"

"He is forceful at times but never during sex. I guess you could say he is an alpha male type of personality."

Niki lowered her mouth to Brett's cock and he placed his hand on the back of her head. He slowly pushed his cock into her mouth until she had swallowed his entire cock. After a few seconds he let her draw back and she gasp a little for air before he pushed back into her mouth. "You can get more comfortable if you like," Brett said and for the first time she noticed he was watching her.

She hesitated and Brett encouraged her. "Niki why don't you get more comfortable also."

Niki stood and removed her blouse and bra before sliding out of her pants and stood in only her panties. She sat back down on the couch and resumed sucking on Brett's cock. "Your turn Anita. Don't be concerned. Nothing will happen that you do not want."

Anita stood and walked over to Brett and took the joint from him and went back to her chair. She took a long toke and held the smoke in as long as she could. After a moment she took another hit and then put the joint down in the ash tray. Reaching down she took her panties off and slid her hand under her skirt. Her clit was very sensitive in the heightened state of arousal and it did not take long before she was close to an orgasm. "Let me see what you are doing Anita," said Brett.

Without prompting Niki got up and walked over to Anita. She leaned over and kissed her and let her hand drift down to Anita's blouse and began to unbutton it. Before Anita realized it her top was off along with her bra. Niki lowered her lips to Anita tits as Anita watched Brett slowly stroke his cock. "Let's get this skirt off," Niki breathed into her ear as she pulled Anita up. She then unbuttoned the skirt and slid it down across her thighs as she leaned in and licked Anita's clit. Unable to contain herself Anita grabbed the back of Niki's head and pulled her into her pussy. Niki flicked her tongue across Anita's clit and soon Anita had an orgasm.

As Anita calmed down Niki stood and walked back over to Brett and turned her ass to him as she sat on his cock. She spread her legs so Anita could watch as Brett slowly fucked her. They seemed to fuck forever until Brett commanded Niki to get on her knees as he stood and placed his cock in her mouth. After a few seconds he began to cum and after the first two jets shot into the back of her throat he pulled out and let the last two cover Niki's tits.

Anita was playing furiously with her clit and was on the verge of another orgasm as Niki stood and walked to her. She kissed Anita letting the cum flow into her mouth as she lowered her hand to help Anita finish the job.

Exhausted they all sat in silence until Brett asked if anyone wanted more wine. Anita looked at her watched and was stunned to see it was almost two. "I had better get home she said. I did not realize it was this late." She hurriedly put on her clothes and Niki sensing the change in mood quickly dressed also. Anita was almost frantic and knew she had screwed up. The night had been fun but she had not called or text Paul to let him know she would be out this late. The one thing he had asked and she had already violated his trust. He would probably be livid by the time she got home. Anita text Paul while she was waiting on Niki to let him know she was on her way but got no response.

It was not a long drive from Ponte Vedra to Anita's house and she was home just before three. All the lights were off except for the bedroom and when she walked in Paul was sitting in bed reading. "I am so sorry," she began. "We were talking and drinking and before I knew it time had slipped away."

Paul put down his book and turned out the bedside lamp.

*******************

Sunday morning was quite between Paul and Anita. His normal routine of fixing coffee and bringing her a cup was abandoned. Paul was not sure of how things progressed so quickly towards an open marriage but he was not sure he liked it. He really did not have a problem with Anita going out and enjoying herself. The idea of her going out with another man as a friend did not really trouble him either. Despite what they were going through at the moment he had confidence in their commitment to each other and faith in Anita. He could even get by the sex thing. To him sex was about having fun and not some sacred part of a relationship that was off limits. The idea even excited him some but he would like to actually be there and do it together.

He wondered what she had gotten up to last night. He doubted she did anything she was not supposed to since it was unlikely she just picked up some guy at a bar. What she told him was probably about right. She sat talking with Niki about things and lost track of time. Still it was a rocky start. He had asked her to keep him informed about when she would be in and instead he had sat and worried until almost three. That he would not stand for. If she could not at least do that then he would call the whole thing off.

He had been up about an hour before she came down. She went to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup and walked out by the pool where Paul was sitting. "I guess I really messed up," she said trying to joke. "No coffee for me this morning."

"I probably would have gotten to it eventually. I thought you needed some extra sleep," Paul replied.

They sat silently for a while before Anita spoke up, "Should we talk about last night and get it over with? I simply lost track of time. As soon as I saw the time I text you and Niki brought me home."

"It happens," Paul said. "Have fun?"

Anita was not sure what to say or how much to tell Paul. They really had not talked about how open they would be about what they did. They had agreed to letting each other know times so they would not worry and generally where they were but had not discussed talking details of what happened. "Yes. We had a couple of drinks and then went back to Brett and Niki's so we could talk."

She did not seem to be very forthcoming about the night so Paul pushed the conversation. "How do you feel about what we talked about? Something you want to continue with. I am having doubts myself. The very thing I did not want to happen did happen right out of the gate. I sat up worried about you not knowing if you were ok or not. If you wanted to stay out until three the least you can do is let me know you are safe."

"I know. You are right and I have to do better. It was the first time out and I lost track of time. It will not happen again. As far as an open marriage how open do you want it to be. Any other rules?"

"I am not comfortable with an open marriage. I think if we want to add a little spice to our sex life by adding other people we should do it together. As a couple. That does not mean that if the right situation presents itself that you or I may not play with someone alone but I am not comfortable with that being the norm. I am not even opposed to you going out without me as long as sex is not a normal part of what you do. I guess what I am saying is we can try this together and if the one of us wants to occasionally have a night out alone the other has to approve it," Paul said sternly.

Anita did not reply immediately. She had enjoyed last night but understood Paul's point. It might even be better and more exciting if they were together when they played. Thinking about last night she could not help but remember Niki's comment about doing things with Brett that she would not do with Greg and that made some sense to her also. If Paul was willing to play together but occasionally let her have a night alone maybe that was the best of both worlds.

Paul was braced for her objections but was surprised by her response. "I understand and I was wrong. I think what you are proposing is worth a shot. It was never a conscious thought to do things alone. It just kind of evolved that way. I do have a couple of questions."

12