A Perilous Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you enjoy Niki getting your cunt ready for me," Al asked. Anita moaned into his cock as she tried to get as much as she could into her mouth. She was not sure she could take his cock but she was looking forward to trying. Once Al's cock was rock hard he pulled her up and led her to the couch. He leaned her over the end and spread her legs. He rubbed his cock along her cunt teasing her until she finally begged.

"Please," she moaned weakly.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me," she pleaded.

Al began sliding his cock into her dripping pussy. He went slowly and Anita could feel herself stretching to accommodate him. After about five minutes of slowly working his cock in he announced that she had taken it all and began to fuck her in long urgent strokes. Anita lost all sense of reality as Al brought her to multiple orgasms. After twenty minutes of fucking she felt Al stiffen and he began flooding her pussy with his cum. He buried his cock in her as far as he could demanding she take all he had to offer. Anita had an immense orgasm and slumped over the end of the couch completely drained.

Al slowly pulled his cock out and Anita could feel cum streaming down her legs. He placed a towel on the couch and gently helped her sit. He sat beside her and they watched as Brett continued to fuck Anita. Brett looked at Anita and smiled and said, "Let me see the damage."

Al pulled Anita's legs apart so Brett could see the swollen lips of her pussy and cum draining from her. The sight pushed Brett over the edge and he filled Niki with his load. They both collapsed trying to catch their breaths. Niki looked at Anita and smiled. "You will never be the same girl. He has ruined you for any other cock."

Anita laid her head in Al's lap and dozed. Two hours later Al shook her awake and handed her phone to her. "It beeped and I thought it might be a text from Paul. I thought you should answer if it is him," he said.

Anita looked at the phone and found that it was a text from Paul. "It is a little after four. Are you ok?"

She quickly text back, "I am fine. About to head home."

She looked at Al and then glanced around for Niki and Greg. Noticing her looking Al said, "They went to bed about an hour ago. I was going to let you sleep a little longer but when the phone went off I thought better of it. Do you want me to take you to pick up your car or should I just drop you off at your place. I am not sure you should drive."

Anita thought for a moment. The last thing she wanted was for the gate guards to ask as lot of questions as she was being delivered home at five am by a black man. "I had better get my car. It is pretty much on the way and it is only a few minutes from there to my house. I will be fine."

As they left she noticed two joints on the end table. Picking them up Anita looked at Al. "Think Brett will mind?" she asked.

He smiled and shook his head.

*****************

Paul was stunned by Anita's condition when she walked into the house and once again confused by his own reaction. She was obviously drunk and high and should not have been driving but just knowing what she had been doing made him instantly excited when he should have been angry. She looked at him and could not tell what he was thinking. She instantly decided to go on the offensive rather than wait for him to start fussing.

"How was your night?"

"Are you ok?" Paul asked ignoring her question.

"Never been better. I had a wonderful night."

"It must have been good. It is almost five. What have you been up to?"

Anita thought for a minute. She suddenly felt aggressive. He was so passive and after being used for another man's pleasure all evening she was in the mood to be in charge. "Want to see what I have been up to?"

Paul was at a loss for words. He had never seen Anita act this way. He was confused by her actions and even more by the hardening of his cock that he suddenly felt. Anita saw she had the upper hand and decided to push it. "Go upstairs and take off your clothes. I will be right up."

Paul turned slowly and walked upstairs unsure of what was going on. He had been prepared to take Anita to task for being out so late but now he found himself excited by her new attitude. He stripped down and lay on the bed propping the pillow behind his head. Anita walked in a few minutes later and walked over and sat beside him. "I had to find a lighter," she said and put the joint in her mouth. She lit it and inhaled deeply before handing it to Paul. He started to shake his head but she pushed it towards him. "You will need it."

Paul took the joint and put it to his lips as Anita stood up. She was still dressed and walked to the end of the bed. "Do you really want to know what I have been up to?" she asked.

"Yes," Paul replied quietly.

"Well I met Al, Niki and Brett at Tango's and we danced and drank until about midnight. But that is not really what you want to hear about is it?" she asked trying to delay while the joint took effect. Paul shook his head and she continued.

"Everyone decide we should continue the party at Brett's place so we all piled into Brett's car. Niki and I in the back and the guys in the front."

At this point she lifted one foot and took her shoe off and then the other. She slowly reach around and unzipped the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Paul was surprised at what he saw. She still had her bra on but she was wearing no panties. The top or her tits where exposed and he could see love bites and could tell she had been sharing them with the guys.

She slowly undid the clasp of the bra and let her tits fall out for him to see. Her nipples where hard and she was obviously excited.

Paul's head was spinning from the joint but even more so by the sight of his wife who had apparently been having sex with someone. Despite himself his cock was hard and he had trouble responding to what he saw. Anita continued, "Niki and I played a little in the back seat but the real fun began when we got to Brett's. Al has the largest cock I have ever seen. It is at least ten inches and very thick. And Paul, Al is very demanding. I will show you what he did to me under one condition. Do you agree?" she asked noticing his cock twitch.

"What am I agreeing to?" he asked.

"That you will kiss it and make it better," she purred feeling sexy and wanting to dominate Paul.

Paul did not respond so Anita did it for him. "I will take the lack of response as agreement. Take another hit before I show you."

Paul did as he was told as Anita sat on the end of the bed and slowly spread her legs exposing her swollen pussy. Paul could see cum still leaking from her as she played with her clit.

Anita was nearing another orgasm as she thought about what she was doing. "If you want to fuck me Paul you have to clean my pussy and make it feel better. Do you want to fuck me Paul. Do you want to feel how lose I am after having such a big cock. If you do then you have to get it ready."

Paul knew what she wanted and hesitated before moving his head between her legs. The smell of her excitement was overwhelming and he kissed the inside of her leg. Anita placed her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth into her pussy.

Paul could taste her cum mixed with that of Al's. "Do you like the taste of Al's cum as much as I do Paul?" she asked as she lifted his face so she could see. His face was glistening with their juices and as she watched he licked his lips. "Good boy. Now let's see if I can still feel your cock in me."

Paul slid up and she spread her legs as wide as she could. Paul slid in and she could barely feel him enter her. She smiled and almost giggled but controlled herself. Paul's cock would not be any use to her from now on.

12