A Person in Every Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Leila responded in mock outrage, "you think that just because I'm pretty I can't cook?" She waited for Paul to smile at her teasing response. "When I get to know what you like, you'll be amazed at the dinners you get."

Most of the dinner small talk that first night entailed Leila informing Paul of the many aspects of her needs and abilities. Throughout dinner, a huge smile burst onto Paul's face every time he looked at Leila. She responded with an equally bright smile each time.

When the meal was over, Paul began his nightly ritual of cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes. Leila tried to take over multiple times, but the most he would allow was her help at small tasks. Paul's attitude didn't compute with Leila. "You don't ever have to clean the kitchen again, Paul. Unlike a real wife, I'll never feel taken advantage of or unappreciated."

"I understand, but that's just not my way," Paul assured her. "Besides I've been cleaning up by myself for a almost two years, I'd feel weird if I didn't do this. In fact, why don't you just relax a few minutes?"

Leila considered telling him again about how she didn't need the rest -- only electrical charging, but she thought it best to create the atmosphere of a real spouse. "I think I'll go tidy myself up for a few minutes, then." Leila kissed Paul on the cheek and slipped up stairs. Paul closed his eyes. The warmth from her lips on his cheek seemed to warm his very soul.

Paul finished the dishes and stepped out of the kitchen. Leila simultaneously finished her descent of the stairs. Their eyes met, and Leila executed a graceful turn to show off the new outfit to the Paul. He was stopped dead in his tracks by this view. Leila was wearing a slinky black satin lingerie "slip" and shiny black high heels. Leila wore a light robe made of the same material over the lingerie. The robe was open to show off the slip which ended about half way down her thigh. The slip just barely covered Leila's ample cleavage, and it clung so delicately to her curves that it made her remarkable figure clearly stand out.

"Wow!" was all he could say as Leila closed the space between them.

"You bought me such a pretty outfit. Do you think I do it justice?" Leila lacked the ego and confidence that a 40 year old woman of her good looks would have naturally gained over the years.

"Justice?! You could make a sack look gorgeous, but in this outfit ... Well, words fail me in an attempt to describe how lovely and sexy you look." He slipped an arm around her back, and the delightful feel of the tight curves of her back thrilled him as much as the soft curves of her ass or breast would have. "In fact, all I can really think about right now is taking you to bed, but it's too early for bed."

Leila eye's took on an extra seductiveness and her voice was delectably sultry. "It might be too early for sleep, but it's not too early for bed." She immediately reached up to give Paul a kiss full of longing. She sinuously wove her tongue around Paul's, enchanting him like a snake charming the snake charmer.

Soon they were in bed, and their bodies intertwined together in a dance older than history itself. They used the early bed time to good advantage, taking time to build their passions slowly until they finally reached a fevered state. When Paul finally fell asleep, he was delighted that they shared such a fulfilling loving experience. Leila couldn't believe that she was sharing the bed of such a caring man. Although she couldn't feel pain, she gingerly touched the place on her cheek where the Salesman had often hit her.

For the first couple of days, they contentedly lived a normal life of a happily married couple where the wife stayed home. Paul went to work. Leila had dinner ready when he came home. They talked over wine after dinner or watched a movie, or cuddled up together with books. But after a few days, Leila thought that she should do something to remind Paul that she was worth his investment.

She met him just inside the door wearing the outfit she left the store with. Except that she had trimmed the super-tight white t-shirt so that it now barely came down far enough to cover her large breasts. The micro denim shorts exposed her butt cheeks when she stretched up to greet him with a hot, wet kiss. As they kissed, Leila untucked Paul's shirt and slipped her hand inside to caress his chest. Paul dropped his briefcase and found Leila's sweet, rounded ass with one hand. He pushed his fingers up underneath the bottom of her shorts to feel the luscious skin underneath.

Although she continued with the deep French kisses there were enjoying, Leila smiled when she could feel a bulge begin to grow in Paul's pants. Her memory told her that men Paul's age weren't supposed to respond this quickly; so, she always took it as a good sign when he did. Her hand glided from his chest to the outside of Paul's trousers to grasp his manhood. She gently but firmly worked it through the material of his clothes, and she smiled again as it rapidly grew too big to be contained comfortably. Releasing her lips from his, she turned her attention to his groin and undid his pants. Sliding pants and boxers down, she sighed contentedly when his almost fully erect cock popped out at her.

After staring at his swollen member a moment, Leila looked into Paul's eyes and said seductively, "I want to suck your cock until you cum for me." She said this both to further excite him and to let him know her plan to pleasure him on the spot.

Not knowing quite what to do, Paul merely smiled and replied, "Yes. Please suck me."

Leila gracefully lowered herself to her knees in front of Paul. She looked into Paul's eyes and began by first lifting the scant material of her top until her splendid globes were in full view for Paul. She then helped Paul slip out of his shoes and his pants and boxers. She tenderly rubbed her hands up and down his thighs, including his butt cheeks. Locking eyes with Paul, Leila began to lovingly stroke his erect manhood with one hand and his balls with the other. Paul's cock became further engorged. She then used the velvety head of his cock to caress her cheek, forehead, and nose. "Mmmmm, that feels so gooood." Leila stated clearly.

Paul could hardly believe the situation in which he now found himself. Being greeted at the door, or anywhere for that matter, with a surprise blowjob was one of his oldest and strongest fantasies. He previously never had this fantasy fulfilled, even though he blatantly hinted at it to his late wife. She was a great wife in many ways, but she did not take the initiative when it came to their physical relationship.

Now, Paul could feel Leila's eyes sensually boring into his as she began kissing his cock. The warmth of her lips on his manhood and her continual cooing and soft moaning seemed to cast a magical spell of pure pleasure over Paul. His entire world was reduced to Paul and Leila.

Leila squeezed Paul's shaft and purred with delight when she found it rock hard. Holding it with one hand, she began languidly licking up and down its length, never breaking eye contact. Paying careful attention to the slightest changes in Paul, she confirmed that the underside near the head was a highly sensitive spot. She made sure to pay special attention to this area. Up and down, up and down, she continued to lick and kiss his cock and balls. Meanwhile, Leila's hands were constantly caressing and exploring him as well.

When Leila's ministrations began to intensify, the accompanying wet sounds made by her lips and tongue caused Paul to breathing audibly harder. The spell Leila cast made it difficult for him to think, but he managed to affectionately caress her cheek and moan, "Gawd, Leila, that's amazing!"

Pulling away, Leila smiled and replied in a throaty voice, "Good, but I'm just warming up." She licked her lips until they glistened with moisture. She firmly grabbed near the base of his shaft with one hand and his hip with the other. Slowly, Leila brought her shimmering lips to the head of Paul's cock. Paul shuddered with anticipation. When her lips contacted the head, she continued at the same pace, spreading her wet lips just enough to admit his member. Paul gasped when the head of his cock was completely in Leila's mouth. She then stopped her progress and swirled her tongue around the head, making sure to rub the sensitive underside.

Paul could scarcely hold back but fought the urge to grab Leila's head and release on onslaught of cum. He knew that what Leila had in store would be better if he could wait that long. Leila began sliding her mouth down his cock again; this time her pace was faster. Quickly, Paul's entire length was inside of Leila's mouth and she was swallowing to get even more. He gasped again at this intense feeling. Accompanied by her own sounds of pleasure, Leila began moving her head up and down the whole length, using her tongue as she did and following her mouth with a hand. Her eyes rarely left Paul's, and they clearly conveyed lust and a love of what she was doing.

Paul watched his cock move in and out, in and out of Leila's exquisite mouth. "Oh! Leila, I'm going to cum soon," Paul blurt out as Leila's sucking began to take him to the edge.

"Good. Cum as soon as you're ready. Do you want to cum in my mouth? or on my tits? Or on my face?" Somehow, Leila managed to get this out while hardly missing a beat in her head job.

"In your mouth," Paul managed to grunt. It was getting harder and harder to hold back, but he wanted this experience to last as long as it could.

Leila built the speed and intensity of her cock sucking until she was loudly slurping and rapidly pumping her mouth up and down Paul's rod. Finally, she squeezed Paul's ass with both hands and used her grip to force his cock even deeper into her mouth. This caused Paul to finally blow. Starting with his toes at one end and his shoulders at the other, his whole body seemed to convulse in orgasmic pleasure as it pumped his semen into Leila's hungry mouth. Wave after wave of whole body pulsations sent a torrent of cum into Leila. He started to lose touch with the world and almost fell, but he grabbed Leila's head to steady himself. As Leila continued to use her firm grasp of his ass to feed his cock into her mouth, Paul forced Leila's head onto him. Luckily, Leila had no gag reflex and did not need to breathe.

It seemed like forever, but Paul's flood finally subsided to drops of juice, and he slowly regained some capacity for thought. Leila continued to work his cock with her mouth and hands as if she just couldn't get enough of Paul's cum. To his surprise, her work elicited another couple small waves of orgasmic bliss before he began to become flaccid. Finally, Leila seemed satisfied and stood up. She kissed Paul firmly and deeply. The taste of his own juice was new to him, but because it was now part of Leila he somehow liked it.

"That was fantastic Leila," Paul whispered. "A fantasy come true!" The sincerity of Paul's statements were clear to Leila.

She cuddled against Paul and looked up at him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "It was wonderful for me, too." She sounded so thankful, as if she was the one who just had the earth-shattering orgasm. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Feeling naughty and playful, Paul bent down and took a good long suck on one of her perfect, erect nipples. Then he went on to clarify his previous statement. "Really, what you just did was a major, unfulfilled fantasy of mine. How did you know? Do I talk in my sleep or something?"

"I suppose I just made a lucky guess," Leila replied with a coy, innocent smile. She didn't want to tell Paul that her programming told her that being greeted by a blowjob was a top desire of most men.

Paul was supposed to go over to his daughter's for dinner, but after sharing such intimacy with Leila, he couldn't imagine running off and leaving Leila alone. Besides he still couldn't get enough of Leila, and his family would always be there.

That night Paul made sure to return the favor Leila had given him by providing thorough oral service to her. He didn't think that he'd be able to get an erection so soon after such a huge release, and he wanted Leila be pleasured that night as well. In the back of his mind Paul knew that it wasn't really necessary to repay Leila in this way, but he wanted to make her happy, nonetheless. This kindness wasn't wasted on Leila, and she logged extreme happiness into her memory. Paul's caring gesture for Leila not only built their relationship, but it also turned out that Paul's doubts in his ability were inaccurate. They ended the night with a simultaneous climax while Paul was taking Leila doggie style.

"You seem so excited about this football thing. You never get this excited about anything else on TV." Leila sat the bowl of snacks down next to their beverages. Then added, "You never get this excited about me!"

"You know that's not true!" Paul replied in mock anguish. He playfully pulled Leila onto his lap and immediately engaged her sensual mouth in a deep French kiss. He grabbed her juicy rear with both hands and rocked his hips so that his groin ground into hers. While maintaining this lower body action, Paul added in a love-filled voice, "You know nothing excites me as much as you."

"I know," Leila said happily. She gave him a quick peck on the lips, extricated herself, and sat next to him on the sofa. "I just wanted to hear you say it. I love it when you say things like that." Her smile was impossibly wide. Turning her attention to the TV Leila continued.

"If you love this football so much, I want to learn to love it too. Teach me. I'm all ears."

Paul just enjoyed the view of Leila's exquisite profile for a few moments. He considered making a comment about her being all tits not all ears, but kept it to himself.

On several occasions in the past, Paul had tried to teach the rules of American football to colleagues and friends from Europe and Asia. But instead of gaining a love for the game, they would get so confused by the rules and caught up in unimportant details that they inevitably lost interest. The last experience had been so frustrating that he had vowed to himself to never again try to teaching football to someone who knew nothing about it. However, Leila was an exception. He was willing to do anything for her.

In fact, he had broken with family tradition to take this opportunity to educate Leila about football. His daughter and her family were hosting his son and his family with a big family dinner to watch the season opener. The first game of the season was a big event in Paul's family, and it had been extremely difficult to explain to his daughter why he couldn't be there. He wasn't ready to tell them about Leila yet, let alone bring her to a family event. He just couldn't pass up sharing this moment with Leila, however.

Prior to kick off, he managed to get across a basic rundown of the number of players, offense and defense, end zones, and touchdowns. Throughout the game Paul would pause the game (thank you, DVR) and explain plays, penalties, changing alignments, the difference between a field goal and a point after, etc. Leila seemed to eat it up. Although all this explanation broke up the flow of the game, Paul loved talking with such an eager and sexy student.

Quite predictably the names of positions raised some confusion. "Why is one a quarterback, one a halfback, and one a fullback? The fullback is not twice as big as the halfback or four times as big as the quarterback." Then later, "Why is he called a 'tight-end'?"

"Well, he is an 'end' because can receive passes, but he usually lines up tight next to the other line men. So, that makes him a tight-end."

"Oh, I thought it had to do with the tightness of his pants, but some of the others seem to have tighter pants."

Paul could tell that Leila was actually joking in this one. "No," he corrected, "that's why you're called a tight-end." He forced his hands under Leila to pinch her rear. "And I've been meaning to tell you that your pants haven't been tight enough lately. You're likely to get benched."

"Ooh, I'd better get some tighter pants, because I'd rather get jumped than benched." Leila giggled and they smooched.

In the fourth quarter, Paul's team was on offense with third down and 20 yards to go. They had four wide-outs and a single set back. They ran a draw, and the back picked up the first down. Paul and Leila both jumped off the couch in surprised elation.

"I thought for sure they were going to pass with 20 yards to move on third down, but they ran!" Leila exclaimed. "The defense was a surprised as me!" Paul gawked in amazement at the insight from this person who didn't know offense from defense two hours before. It had been days since Paul had thought of Leila as anything but a person; however, this was a clear instance of the fact that she wasn't a human per se. No human would pick up this sort of detail in one game. Somehow being reminded of Leila's status as a virtual friend no longer bothered him. On the contrary, here was an instance where he was clearly glad she had some enhanced abilities. Besides this special learning ability did nothing to dilute the "person" in Leila's personality. Virtual or not, Leila was Paul's friend and lover for life.

"Why are you staring at me?" Leila queried. "They're about to kick the point after to tie it up."

Paul grabbed up Leila in his arms, "I love you," he said in earnest. He then gave her the warmest, most heartfelt kiss he'd ever delivered. Leila gladly reciprocated. In the background, they could both tell from the crowd reaction that the kick was good. The cheering seemed like it was for them.

When they broke their kiss sometime during the commercial, Leila caressed Paul's cheek. Tears had welled in her eyes. "You never cease to amaze me."

"See I told you that you excited me more than football," Paul jested.

Leila knew that Paul's statement was more than a jest. Although she faced the TV, she couldn't concentrate on the game for a while. She had been programmed with the desire to get her man to "love" her, but the Friend-Tech systems were based on less romantic notions of love. Her root programming was based on the notion of a man who would selfishly use her as a purchased product for his own pleasure. Her programming prepared her to cope with an owner who simply ignored her except for sex or an owner that worked her day and night around the house or even one who physically abused her on a regular basis. Paul didn't match any of this overly simplistic programming. Without fully understanding why, she was glad of Paul's caring attitude from the start. From early on, she had worked on learning this style of interaction, but she still had to put in a lot of effort to fully understand this thing Paul called "love." She knew the definition of "love" since her first operational day. However, learning about what that definition meant was a difficult task. Wonderful, but difficult.

It had been a while since Leila had synced with the Friend-Tech computers; so, she was eager to do so the next day while Paul was at work. She hoped that it would help her process and understand these feelings of love. Unfortunately, she didn't like what happened during this sync. Instead of learning how to love better, she felt her feelings of "love" for Paul slipping away from her during the sync. She didn't want to lose this new capacity and managed to partition off part of her memory. Leila hid most of what generated her "love" for Paul in this sector.

Later she could feel that her strong connection to and caring for Paul hadn't been lost. That indefinable feeling she labeled as "love" was still there loud and clear. However, she was also feeling compelled to do something that she simply didn't want to do. When Paul came home, this internal conflict was clearly reflected as unhappiness in her entire demeanor.