A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 03

Story Info
Two Lesbian Lovers.
3.8k words
4
8.7k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Celeste opened her eyes, looked at the ceiling as she thought about dinner, and love making with Monica. She turned her head, with her right arm holding Monica against her bare breast, and how they felt the strong love that had grown between them. I wanted Monica more and more as we made love, feeling both our bodies next to each other, and kissing with passion. I want to share all my life with her as her thinking kept going deeper, and could feel Monica eating my nipples-points till they hurt with pain/pleasure thing. Oh her fingers penetrated my cunt, and making it even wetter till I came. Oh Monica, I want you more, right now, as she looked at sleepy Monica. I do not want her to wake up Monica, as she looked so peaceful, thinking about sleeping all night together.

Celeste felt Monica head nudge her breast. Monica slowly woke up, and look at Celeste, smiling as she moved forward as her lips pressed warmly against Celeste lips. They both kissed as they were letting them move back and forth against them. They both felt the love growing between them as they kissed several times. Separating, Monica whisper to Celeste, "I love you."

Celeste look at Monica smiling at her, holding her closer to her as she whisper, "I know. I love you too." as they went at with a fiery kissed.

The parted, Celeste looked down at Monica said, "You look really beautiful, and peaceful inside." as she lifted Monica next to her so she could sit up, say again, "Do you want some coffee? I like my coffee black, and I like it right away in the morning."

"I would love some coffee. I too, like to have some coffee, black, and in the morning too."

"Well lets get up. It is ready. I did it last night so it would be ready for us. Do you want a robe to ware?

"Sure." as Monica responded.

Celeste got up, and handed to Monica a soft blue robe, and got a red one for her. They both put them on, and went to kitchen. Monica turned to Celeste, fondling her muscled shoulder, and pulling on her neck to slowly kissed her and expressed, "I really enjoyed last night for dinner, and making love with you was incredible."

"When I woke up I was thinking about last night, but didn't want wake you up. I kept thinking about how we played with each other till we both cam after making love." smiling at Monica adding, "Do you want to go outside to have our coffees? I want us to share more of me with you. I want tell you everything about last night."

Monica looked at Celeste with a lighthearted smiled revealing, "That would be nice. It is nice out there this morning. Could you bring the coffee so you do not get up?"

"Sure. We can go out to site at the table."

They both went out as Monica lead the way to a couple chairs, and they sat down as Monica stated, "I have not been with a woman like you. I do not know if you felt the same love growing in us, but I did. I know that is how I felt deep inside me. I love you very much."

Celeste looked at her, reaching out with her hand as it held Monica's hand, saying, "I love you very much too. Thank you for telling me that. I needed it. I never thought I would feel this way too after last night. At first I thought we have great sex, but something change deep in us as we made love. Did you feel it too?"

"Yes. We thought we have some great sex, but it turned into something deeper between us as we made love. I cannot explain it, and I do not think you can explain what happened between us. Can you? Just hold my hand." as Monica express it.

Drinking coffee as they each talked about dinner last night, and going off to bed to make love. Celeste mentioned how Monica made her cum twice, and how Monica got eaten for a long time till she cam. Each of them kissed each other for a long time, when Celeste expressed as she got up, letting her robe drop from her body, "Lets get in the hot-tub. I want to feel clean, and I want you next to me."

As Monica got up she lost her robe, and got into the hot-tub saying, "I have some thing personal to ask you. I hope you would not get upset. I was wondering if I could shave your body all over it?"

Celeste looked surprised at question as she replied, "No. I usually do it myself in the morning. Why do you want to shave me all over?"

With enthusiasm devilish mood, Monica verbalize, "Yes, I love to shave you all over your beautiful body. I shave myself too, but I always wanted to shave someone else, like you. Do you feel up to it?"

With roguish streak in Celeste, said, "Yes, I would like that. I never let anyone shave me, except my husband.

"Oh, when where done I want to shave you too? How about it?"

"Yes, to shaving you. No, you cannot shave me, as I want you to do it at my house sometime when you come over.

"Now I want you to get a new blade for razor, shaving cream, and towels. I will get the steaming hot water in your kitchen." as Monica smiled.

Monica was in the hot-tub; with a covered steaming hot water, and getting relaxed heard Celeste came up to her saying, "OK! I am ready for you."

"Well get in and get wet all over," as Monica kissed Celeste on her warm lips and saying, "so I can play with you before shaving you. Oh there is one thing, you have to be relaxed, and be discipline as I tell you what to do?"

"OK! I like to be discipline by you." as Celeste smiled at Monica.

"Well I am surprised about being discipline. Have you ever done discipline/bondage?" as Monica smiled.

"I liked it at times. My husband showed me how tie me up without hurting me. Then he could spank my ass, or turn me over and torture my pussy till I almost cam, then he stop, and then he continued on several more time then he would make cum a lot. We both got really good at discipline/bonding, and when we finished we make love for hours till we both cum.

"He even had me standing up, tying my hands to some loops in ceiling; we used them for plants when not in use, and then he would make me to beg him to fuck him after he spanked me." as Celeste related her discipline.

"Wow! That must have been enjoyable, but now I need you to sit up so I can shave your arm pits. Please tell me more about your discipline." with interest as Monica conveyed.

Monica started to coating Celeste arm pits with shaving cream and heard her say, "Oh, when I was standing, he spanked me with a leather belt or use leather flogger with strings on it. Then he spanks my ass cheeks till they were red. He really like spanking my ass cheeks with flogger. He would use a dildo in my pussy or ass or he put them both in, and he make me almost cum several time, and then he stop, and do it later. He was terribly good at this, and it drove me so crazy. Why do you like doing it?"

Monica looked at Celeste saying, "Well your arm pits are done. I think you will enjoy them.

"Yes I do like what you said, and I would like discipline/bondage with you sometime. I will tie them down so I can torture you in pure pleasure." as Monica finished saying.

Celeste reach to arm pits, felt them, saying, "Oh, wow they have never been shaved so clean, even I have not been able to get this close. How about my pussy?

"Tell me more how you got into it?"

"Well you have to sit up differently, and then I can shave your pussy. Now I want you to open your legs more so I can lather you up. OK." as Celeste did what Monica ask, adding, "Well I got educated in discipline/bondage thing with older girl friend; I mentioned early, who likes doing bondage/discipline thing with me. In a lot of sessions I got really educated in bondage/discipline, and I got really good at doing discipline/bonding thing after being with her over period of two years. She liked it both ways, and that is why I like a person who likes trading off.

"When I bought my house, I added a room off the bathroom. I will show it to you sometime when you come over. I think you would like that room. One thing, and mentioned again if we do discipline/bondage thing, you have to do same thing with me too. Would you be OK with that?" as Monica finished shaving Celeste pussy lips down to her ass cheeks, adding, "I hope you like your pussy being shaved so close?"

Celeste looked at Monica grinning as she smiled, saying, "Doing it both ways would be fun. I am good at discipline/bondage thing too."

"This feels really smooth on my pussy. How do you shave me really close, and not nick me?

"It is just me and caring for you. Now turn over so I can do you ass and legs. You really like being shave? " as Monica looked at Celeste.

"Yes I do like being shaved by you.

"OK, here is my ass, and shave it really clean." as Celeste turned around and adding, "Your room sound so interesting. I would like to see it when I come over.

"I can feel my ass with my hands. It feel really smooth. Now do my legs." as Celeste finish talking.

Monica listened to Celeste talking more about discipline/bondage. She knew that Celeste really like it, and both giving and receiving discipline/bondage. Monica finished shaving Celeste legs saying, "Well I am done. I know you like it."

"Oh, wow that does feel really great after being shaved. I have not been able to get so close to shaved me like you do." Celeste responded.

"I know you are really excited right know after I shaved you."

"Yes, I do like being shave, and I was sexual hot when you started to shave me." as Celeste was taking with Monica, and then felt Monica kissed her, adding, "I think, first thing we should have something to eat and drink our coffee."

"That would be nice to eat first, cause I know your hornier like me right know. Then we can make love all day." as she leaned into, affectionately kissed Celeste again.

While eating they both conveyed more about each other, and there discipline/bondage. Humorously they each laughed at several ideas they would try it with each other when doing discipline/bondage. Celeste poured more coffee as she said, "I want to take you to bed when were done here. I want to make love with you all day."

Monica reached out after kissing Celeste left hand as she responded, "Please do!"

After cleaning up the kitchen they walked to bedroom holding each other waist, and abruptly Celeste pickup Monica to lay her on the bed. Their arms engulf each other, and Monica lifter her legs as she wrapped them tightly around Celeste waist. They both where gyrating together, and Monica hands pulled into Celeste back so she could feel her muscled body next to her. Celeste hand's caressed Monica face as both of them with desire, kissed each other. Celeste eased off Monica so she could nibbled everywhere, until she felt Monica nipples-points in between her teeth. Biting them Celeste moaned out, "You like that don't you."

"Yes! Bit my nipples harder. Make them painful hurt with pleasure." as moaned out loudly.

Celeste kept biting on each nipples as she squeezed each one in both hands, and heard Monica moaned out loudly. She eased off each nipples, and went down onto Monica pussy. Celeste placed her face and lips against Monica shaved pussy, tasting it as she slipped her tongue deeply in Monica's pussy walls. For a long time Celeste let her tongue do exploration inside Monica pussy, and abruptly pulled her tongue out, and went down onto Monica clit. Celeste hear Monica moan out as she tantalize her clit with her tongue as well rotated on her clit in various movement.

Monica screamed out as she voiced out, "Eat me you bitch. I wanted you there on my pussy. I want to feel it cum in you mouth." screaming loudly as her pussy was being tortured with pleasure from Celeste tongue, adding, "Yes that it. Lick it more. It feel so good. Yes! Yes, do more of it."

Stopping for a moment as Celeste voiced out, "Yes my bitch-woman, your going to be eaten. You are not going to cum with my tongue in your cunt, nor feel it against your clit. You are going to get fuck with my strap-on cock, and then you can cum all you want to. You wanted that. Now you are going to enjoy my cock in you too. I like to fuck you with strap-on cock; or just my cock as I say it, for hours on end." Going down on Monica clit again, licking, and gyrating all over Monica pussy, knowing it would make her even wetter for her cock.

"Oh you bitch. Please, please fuck me! I've been needing all day. I'm yours all day, you bitch-king. Fuck me with you cock. I want to see ware it u before you stick it in my drench hot pussy. Fuck me deeply. I like you to fuck me." as Monica shriek out with a loud deep voice.

They both were enjoying pussy eating, but as Celeste got off Monica clit, saying, "It is my turn baby so I can fuck you. I'm going to let you suffer with torture with my cock in you. Here, watch me as I put it on, as I make you suck on it. Get really wet as you suck it deep in you mouth. Work it back for till you really need in your cunt." Smiling at Monica as she added, "Let me get the right size to fill you up, bitch. You seem to like my big big cock. It is so long and has a large girth with it. Here, watch me as place it in my strap-on leather covering."

"Oh, please hurry up. Celeste, I like your cock already. I want it in me. Hurry up bitch." as Monica moaned out.

Celeste placed a large girth, eight inch cock, as she stroked her cock several times in front of Monica saying, "You are going to enjoy this cock. Feel it in your hand baby, cause I want you to suck on, now."

Monica reached out, pulling Celeste toward her as she stroked Celeste cock sever times saying, "Celeste, I feels so hot inside my pussy as I stroke your cock several times. Are you to fuck me? I want it so bad."

Celeste looked down at Monica saying, "Oh yes, I will fuck you, but I want you to suck on it first. I want you to watch as you suck my cock. I want you enjoy watching you as you suck on my cock. I want you to feel it enter you mouth, and get it really wet as you suck on it Monica. Go on suck my cock, bitch."

Monica looked at Celeste with devilish facial expression, and pulled on her strap-on cock, and placed into her open mouth. Monica ran her tongue, caressing all over the cock head, and let it slowly entered her mouth. Slowly Monica pulled more of this cock, deeper into her mouth as she gripped shaft firmly, as it went in and out of her mouth in front of Celeste. Thinking inside, I hope she like it as I like it a lot.

Celeste eventually voiced out loudly, "You like that, don't you Monica? I want you to suck it deeper in your mouth, before I fucked you."

Suddenly Monica pulled on the cock, sliding it half way into her mouth, and kept going back and forth on it several more times. She made the strap-on cock, wetter with her saliva juices as Monica moaned out loudly.

Celeste looked down, as she watched Monica sucking on her cock. Holding Monica head as she let it slipped in and out of Monica mouth in various position before saying, "I want to fuck you. I want you to feel my cock enter your pussy Monica." Celeste eased off Monica mouth, letting the cock slide out of Monica mouth completely. Celeste got on top of Monica, placing the cock just at Monica pussy opening, adding, "You like it just against your pussy opening. Don't you bitch."

"Oh Celeste, I want you now. I wanted more of you cock as you entomb it in my pussy. I want it right now. Oh please fuck me. Fuck me deeply. I need the whole cock way up in me baby." Monica could feel Celeste cock at her pussy opening, as it started to go deeper in her. As it passed her pussy opening, Monica yelled out loudly, "Stop teasing me Celeste. Please I need you baby. Fuck me. I am so hot for you baby. I need you way in me baby. Oh, please fuck me know. Please I need you Celeste!"

Celeste smiling as she kissed Monica on her lips, and letting the cock enter Monica wet moist pussy deeply. Celeste could feel Monica wrapped her legs around her waist, and her cock slide in deeper till she knew it rested against her cervix.

"Oh Celeste that feels so good with your cock in me. I can feel myself, gyrating on it as I get use to your cock in me. It is spreading my cunt so wide. Oh baby please fuck me harder. I need you to fuck me harder. Oh please fuck me now." as Monica muffled moaned out loudly.

"I know it does feels good. I like fucking you baby. You like it gyrating deep in you. Don't you," as Celeste responded with her cock, adding, "as I ride way up against your cervix. I know it feels really good, going deeper in you cunt."

"Oh Celeste, I do love your cock. I like it goes deeply in my pussy. I want more of it. Please fuck me hard baby. I want you so much Celeste," as she reach out with hands, gripping Celeste muscled back so she could feel more of her body against her. Kissing Celeste lips, adding, "and I want you to enjoy me just as much as I enjoy you fucking my cunt."

Celeste felt Monica gripping deeply into her back with her sharp, finger nails, and thrusting her cock in harder into Monica pussy said, "That it baby. Take it. I can feel you as dig into my back. Yes let me feel you." Celeste withdrew her cock three quarter of her cock, and slid it deeply again several more times. She could hear Monica moaning out loudly, and she increased the thrusting with her cock as she rotated her body over Monica clit.

Neither could stop their love making as Monica rolled Celeste on her back so she could ride on top of her cock. Monica felt the cock slip all way in her pussy, eventually riding and rotated on her cock so it hit her cervix. Monica knew it make her cum juices flood her pussy, voiced out loudly, "Oh Celeste that feel so hot way up in me. I'm going to ride your cock into heaven." She could not stop ridding on the cock adding as she moaned out adding, "Oh god. Fuck me Celeste. That feel so hot riding it. Yes! Yes! More of it."

Celeste looked up at Monica exciting face, and blithesome smiling in pure heat for Monica. She felt Monica riding on her cock as it penetrated deep in her pussy, and moaning out to Monica, "Oh Monica I love it making love with you with my cock in you. I am going to fuck you really harder baby. I want you to feel all of my cock in you deep." as she rolled Monica onto her back and spreading her legs wider, and slammed her cock shaft deeply in Monica pussy till it hit her cervix.

Monica could feel Celeste cock enter her, letting her legs got wider for her as she wrapped around Celeste waist, moaning out, "Oh yeah. That is it. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Ride it in me, and all over my pussy walls baby. I wanted us to make beautiful love, like now."

Celeste thought, I let this strap-on cock go all the way into Monica; letting it ride against her cervix, as she look down at Monica. They where both lost in cumming pleasure. Celeste could feel Monica legs wrapped around her waist, so tightly, as they were digging in to her ass cheek, and leaned down to kiss Monica on her lips, their tongues met in a passionately as clutched each other. Celeste did not want to pull out, and she wanted Monica to ride her cock. Celeste felt Monica hands reach out gripping her back with her sharp nails as dug into her back and making her thrust into her pussy.

Monica could not control herself any longer, she started to squirt onto her cock in her pussy walls, feeling Celeste cock pressed against her cervix, and screaming out so loudly in Celeste ears, "I can feel it. Fuck me baby. I want it know. Now bitch, I'm cumming so much for so long already. You are going to make me pass out. Yes! That it. Fuck me baby. Yes! Yes! I'm cumming." as Monica screamed out again as she howled out every word. Unexpected Monica went limp, letting her legs fell to the bed, and her hands drop to her side as she passed out.

Celeste looked down at Monica, and not knowing what to do. She lay on top of Monica, letting strap-cock gentility sliding out of Monica's pussy. Celeste eased herself off Monica, and held her next to her own body. Thinking inside, I'm not sure what to do after she passing out. I never had anyone pass out after making love like this. I not sure what to do. I only know how to hold Monica close to me. I love her deeply know, more than anything.

12