A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 07

Story Info
BDSM Lesbian Lovers.
9.5k words
4.4
9k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica opens the door to their special room, saying, "It is time for us to enjoy one another."

"I am so glad you finally brought me into our special room." as Celeste smiled at Monica and asked her, "I now I have taken off my cloths, but where do I put them?" as Celeste said that, she looked around, noticed it is a red padded walls that could be turned around to reveal mirrors, it looked to be twelve feet squared room, and the carpet look to be in dark magenta.

Monica showed Celeste were to put her cloths, and walk away to get things ready. Celeste finished putting her cloths in the draw, turned around totally naked, saw Monica walk up to her, as Celeste said, "Monica what do you want me to do?"

Monica smiled at Celeste, looking at Celeste naked body, occasional touched her beautiful, firm, muscular breasts, she ran her hand across Celeste face as she stoked it, saying, "The first things you need understand in this room, and only in this room, that my name is Mistress Red. Now Say it." as she look at Celeste with stern grin.

"Mistress Red. Is that good enough." as Celeste said it with a saucy ass smile.

"Yes that is correct." as she heard it, as Monica thought, this bitch does not what is coming for her. Her smart ass voice has got to leave her too. "The second thing is, you can scream, holler, cry out, or just go crazy cause, no one will hear you. These walls are padded, and they have mirrors on the walls when I turned them around. I shut the door, can escape me. The third thing is; between you and me, that I have dildos, penis; in different sizes, a strap-on devices, nipple clip and breast nipple suckers; which I know you will like, wrist and ankle restraint; so you will not be jumping around, and finally I have two sucking device, one for pumping just your clit and one for pumping on just your cunt. Forth, those item that I just told you about, are item that I will use on or in your cunt, nipples, and your anus. Fifth and finale thing, you are my 'SUBMISSIVE GIRLFRIEND.' Do you understand all the things I just told you."

"Yes I do understand you Mistress Red. What do you want me to now?" as Celeste said it with a cagey ass look, thinking, Monica was joking around.

"I want you to just stand here, as I look at you."as Monica said it. She walking around Celeste body, she stroked her hair as she ran her hand threw it, padded her muscle ass cheeks and arms with her hand, as hands felt the fleshy warm, turgid, muscle breasts, and smiled at Celeste. Monica lean down, sucking on both Celeste warm, nipple areolae, and kissed each one, finally stop leaning down, came up as she said, "Now I want you get on your knees. Do not move. I will tell you what to do."

Celeste look at Monica with stern look in her eyes, got onto her knees, asking, "What do you want me to do for Mistress Red?"

"Want you to look at my black stiletto heels. I want you to just feel my soft feet, caress my feet as caress my stiletto heels. I do not want you to kiss them. Now do it. I want to watch you as you look at them." as Monica said with a big grin.

Monica had in hand a riding crop, thinking, she is going to need some strokes of this riding crop for being little smart ass with her voice and angry looking face. Monica watch as Celeste caressing her stiletto heels, suddenly, with out making a sound, whip it across Celeste back with two strokes, as Monica said, "You got those stokes on your back cause I did not like the look or the sound of your voice when I told you what to do."

Celeste looked up at Celeste, with softer smile after she felt in pain of strokes, saying, "I am sorry Mistress Red. I will try to do better."

"I want you to do better." as whipped across Celeste back several more times as she said, "I did not tell you to stop stroking my feet." Saying that she whipped across Celeste back several more times, hearing Celeste scream out in shrieking voice, as she added, "Keep playing with my feet. You are my submissive girlfriend." Smiling, laughing out loud as she watched Celeste stroking her feet.

"Aha! Aha!... Mistress Red. Do it some more, spank my back with riding crop. I like what you are doing to my ba..." as she almost finished what she said, as Monica whipped her back several more times.

Monica look down on her, gradually let riding crop wither across Celeste back saying, "Now look up at me. You now that I am not wearing my panties; I am wearing black stocking and a pair of black stiletto heals, be careful when stroke and caress my feet." Monica smiled adding, "Do not go near my cunt's lips yet. My cunt has gotten a little dampish from whipping your back. I want you put your face in my cunt, lick it with those warm lips, put your tongue all over my cunt, smell it and savor the scent of my cunt, and lick it dry. Go ahead, lick it now."

Celeste ease herself up to Monica cunt, just looking it before she went down on top her cunt lips, and could see Monica is flowing with fluid. Celeste tasted, smelled her scent of fragrance cunt, and lick her cunt's outer walls as she ran her tongue into Monica vagina walls. Suddenly Celeste got smother in liquid juice, as flowed out of her cunt, and lick her cunt walls again to dry Monica cunt, as Celeste asked, "How was that Mistress Red?" Thinking, Oh my god, she is treating just right, and my pussy clit is throbbing wet from the taste and smell of Monica cunt's fluid.

Monica whip, whip, and the sound radiated out as it went across Celeste back, making loud whipping sound as it each ripple out, and felt it deeply in Celeste body. Monica still looking at Celeste back, not stopping to whip her saying, "Get up my 'submissive girlfriend'. I want you right in front me again."

Celeste did that, stood silent as she thought, I am wait for what else Monica wants. My sexual desire is throbbing threw out my body, and I want more. My cunt is already soaking wet from what Monica did when she stroked my back. She is a real bitch right now.

"Stand right there in front of me. I want to play with your large, firm, muscled breast. I want to feel each breasts in my hand, with your soften skin makes them pliable in my firm hands. Your nipples areolae makes my hand want to pinch them as pull on them too." as Monica told Celeste, and thinking this feel really hot as I play with her firm, beautiful breasts. I am glad she is a bodybuilder.

"Yes Mistress Red, it does fell really good when you play with them. What your doing now, do it more, please." as Celeste conveyed how she felt.

"I want you to know, I am NOT putting a collar around your neck. I do not like them. I do want you to go over there, stand on the large square, then I will tie you up. I now you saw those robes dangling down, and there are two on the floor too. They are nice, fixed with lambs wool in the wrist and ankle ones. It make you feel better when you are tied up." as Monica looked at Celeste smiling with a devilish grin.

Celeste, after standing on the square pad, saw Monica come over, gripped her right hand, placed in the wrist band, and tighten it up. Monica did the same thing to Celeste other hand, and her feet so it could ankles them up too. Monica stood back, looking at Celeste said, "Now you are really my 'submissive girlfriend' tonight. Look in the mirrors so you can see. You are going to enjoy being disciplined for a long time. So enjoy it."

"Yes Mistress Red, I will do what you ask of me." Celeste said it as she thought, I do not know what she is going to do, whether it being spank or my titties just played with. She is coming back after going to her draws, and holding what I think it is. Oh, that can be painful.

Monica stood in front of Celeste saying, "I know you are wondering what this is." holding it up in front of Celeste's eyes, answered her, "It is a Japanese Clover Clamps. I am going to place clamps on each nipples tips. Then it goes around your areolae. It will make the pain more amplified aesthetic feeling as it ripple throughout your body."

Celeste look down; without uttering a word, just watch her applied those Japanese clamps to each nipples, suddenly she hollered out in blaring, screaming voice, "Oh god, Mistress Red, it is really painful to feel it. Ease up a little. Please." again hollering out.

"I am glad you like them. I will not ease up. I knew they would be painful on you. Here feel this as pull on the clamps again, My Darling." Monica said it with devilish smiling grin, as she pulled on each breasts really hard.

"Aha, Aha, Oh...my god, that really hurts as you pulled on each nipple tips. Am I going to take much more." Celeste screamed out, feeling the pain ripple throughout her body, feeling her cunt get wet, thinking, I do not know what else she is going to do to me.

Monica released her hand from the clamp, leaving the clamp resting on Celeste's nipples tips, stepping back to look at Celeste thinking, she will not know what spanking can be with those clamps on her nipples. Monica went toward Celeste, kissing her deeply on her lips, saying as she stroke Celeste hair, "You have not enjoy them till I am really done with your nipples tips tonight." Kissing Celeste again, she step back, going to Celeste back, grasped a riding crop in her right hand, then whipped across Celeste back several times, making Celeste jump forward, and yelled out in pain with each stroke.

Without mutter a sound, she suddenly felt the riding crop whip her back and arm pits, making her jump, scream out in agonizing pain, as it made her nipple tips protrude out in anguish, tormenting pain. She watch her nipples tips in the mirror, as they go out with each spanking she made, as Celeste screamed out again thunderous voice.

Monica look at Celeste, heard her screaming out, saying, "Oh I can see you like being spanked on your back with riding crop. Taking it some more as I whack on butt cheeks." adding, after she put down riding crop, pulled out butt paddle; that she bought this afternoon, "Yeah take this. I want you to feel this kind of spanking with new paddle. I am going to spank your ass cheeks. I am going to hit you even harder each time. Feel it my 'submissive girlfriend', that you said last night. That is what you need now, with each spanking."

Whack! Whack! Whack!... as it hit Celeste several more time as she shrieked out in a voice that streaked out in pain, "Please hit harder Mistress Red. Yeah that it." as she said it screaming out again, thinking, it making my nipples hurt with pain as Monica spanked my butt cheeks. Every time she whacks me, both of my large nipples tips just heave out as and I scream out in pain. I want her to spank me harder. Oh god, my pussy is wet with liquid fluid, and I ache with relief from her disciplining me.

Monica stop padding her butt cheeks, walk around in front of Celeste, took the clamps off each breasts, and put them back on in different direction. Thinking as Monica did this, it will make her shriek out loudly, and I will not stop till I am done disciplining her ass cheeks again.

Celeste felt for a moment when Monica took of the clamps on her breast, felt Monica massage each breast in her hands, made them feel more relaxed with each massaging, then placed the clamp back onto her nipples, squeezing it in a different direction. Oh, my god, Celeste thoughts came out, she put them on different direction, my nipples are being squeezed in pain, and they are in more painful that I ever thought off. My nipples are throbbing pain. I can feel the pleasure on each nipples, and my sexual desire are throbbing inside me.

After placing clamps back on, in different position on Celeste nipples. Monica went to her backside, whacked Celeste butt cheeks harder after hitting Celeste ten times, saying, "Oh my 'submissive girlfriend' like this, don't you. You remember calling me your 'submissive girlfriend' last night. Well I am going to whack your butt cheeks ten more times for calling me your 'submissive girlfriend'." Whack! Whack! Whack!...

"Mistress Red, I am sorry for calling you a 'submissive girlfriend' last night." as Celeste screamed out loudly several time, as she got several more whacks of the paddle. Celeste screamed out again, "I got carried away when you made me cum last night." Whack, whack, with paddle as Celeste screamed out, hollowing out in loud-voice, letting out the fiery, burning pain in her ass as she said, "Please stop Mistress Red. You are driving me crazy with each whack of paddle against my ass. I am so sorry for calling you a 'submissive girlfriend'. Please forgive me Mistress Red. Please."

Celeste mind is lost in feeling pain in her burning ass cheeks, and Celeste knew that Monica like disciplining her at her expense as she thoughts came out, this bitch Mistress, whacks my butt cheeks several times, made my burning ass is in pain with each whack of that paddle. Now my butt cheeks are nice and red. I know this bitch enjoyed doing it, and see it in her face. Oh god I wish Monica would take the nipples clamp off both my areolae. They are in a lot of pain with each squeeze of clamp over my nipples. With each whack that Monica made of my ass, it is now fiery, burning in pain. Oh this bitch will know someday, when I whack her butt cheeks till they burn too.

Monica stopped disciplining Celeste, going around in front of her, Monica said, "Now you are not to call me your 'submissive girlfriend'!" and pulled on Celeste nipples clamps, really hard. Monica could see both breast points stood out, they where really red as Monica smiled with a big grin on her face.

"Mistress Red, I will not call you my 'submissive girlfriend'. Please released the clamps, please?"

"I will. You understand you are my 'submissive girlfriend' tonight. You got that. Now I forgive you."

Celeste look down onto her Japanese clamps on her breasts, saw Monica released each one slowly, her breasts and nipples areolae tips are really pointing outward, screaming in a blaring-voiced with pain, "Thank you Mistress Red. Oh they are in so much pain. It made me aroused with pleasure as you pulled on each one as you spanked me. Thank you, Mistress Red, after you took them off each clamps on my firm voluptuous muscled breasts. It made me point out with my nipples tips. Feel them, please Mistress Red."

Monica stood in front of Celeste, raised both her hands, and then massage both Celeste beautify breasts and ran her hands across Celeste nipple tips. Ran her index and thumb fingers so they could pressed down on each nipples areolae tips, squeezing the tips, saying, "I am glad you liked being spanked. I can see you like the immense pain you felt in your breasts tips. You seemed to like those Japanese breast clamps as gripped your nipples points? Don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Red, I do like them played with till I scream out. I love the way you make me feel the right amount of pain in my breasts from spanking me. Please keep doing it." as Celeste moaned out loudly.

"You nipples tip look beautiful after I put the clamps on them, and I knew you would like how they feel and look at them. Here I will show something else." she eased up on Celeste breasts, after kissing each nipples, biting and licking with her tongue, and turned on Monica sexual drive. Standing back, she look at Celeste breast, loving how plumb with each voluptuous shape of each breast as they rested in her hands, felling her nipples tips protruding out from her areolae, loving how she could massage and play with each nipples tips. Monica love just looking at Celeste's breasts, thinking, I like those tip in my mouth right now cause it turn me on.

Taking a small break from spanking Celeste, Monica got her class of wind, took a sip it, and look at Celeste, saying, "Here take a sip of wine. Relax Darling, there will be more sexual pain and disciplining."

Celeste looked at Monica, feeling the immense pain in her breast as the pain resided. Each breasts nipples tips pointed out profoundly, feeling the pain as it shiver throughout her body, thinking, Oh god my nipple tips are really pointy. I never saw them like this before. I can still feel the pain in breasts. This bitch like me to feel this amount of pain in my large, beautiful muscled breasts. Oh fuck, they still hurt. My butt cheeks, I know they are nice and red, just the way l like them to be. Oh god my pussy is so wet too. I want her to touch my cunt. I can smell my fragrance pussy liquid, now she will like the scent to as it flows out of my pussy lips, saying, "Mistress Red, thank you for spanking me. My butt cheeks are really nice and red and burning in pain, aren't they?" and took a sip of wine from Monica.

"You butt cheeks are really red. They are red; knowing you are in pain, because you called me 'your submissive girlfriend' last night. Do not ever say it again. You understand?"

"Yes Mistress Red, I wont say it again. I do understand. Can I have another sip of wine, please." as Celeste smile at Monica.

Raising the class to Celeste lips as Monica help her to sip the wine slowly, removing the glass, saying, "The next thing I am going to do, is raise that square pad that hold your angle in place, bring your lower body up so you will be squatted down. Then your cunt and rosebud will be exposed to me." as Monica looked at Celeste, smiling with devilish grin.

Monica went to the switch box, turned on the switch as she press down on second one, suddenly the square stand started to slowly raise, and Celeste got her legs pushed up as her legs got spread-out, and found herself now squatting down. Monica looked at Celeste saying, "We now you are the right height, with pussy and ass exposed so I can spanked you. Now I can suckled each nipples into my mouth too. Do you like this?"

Celeste looked at Monica, replying, "Yes Mistress Red. Show me everything that I will enjoy from you Mistress Red."

Reaching out with Monica right hand; after standing in front of Celeste, pressed her hand between Celeste cunt lips, smiling at Celeste, saying, "Oh my, your cunt is really wet, and cunt has a nice scent to you. I am going to pussy fuck you with my medium size butt plug cock."

Letting go of Celeste smooth wet pussy, standing in front of Celeste, Monica buried her face between each firm, taut, muscled breasts, and squeezed each breast as she felt the warmness of each breasts in her hand and face. Monica felt the imminence heat from suckled her hard nipples tips. Monica, thoughts, Celeste is going to enjoy me sucking each nipples. I like biting each nipples tips, and I can hear her moaning out with promiscuous, slutty ways. Monica finally lifted her face from Celeste firm, hard breasts, after nibbled on nipples point tips, cup each breasts in her hand, placed them into her mouth again, sucking on each nipples tip around Celeste areolae, letting her tongue slide across each sizzling nipple tips as she made them really wet with saliva as she squeezed her breasts in her hands. Monica released Celeste beasts from her mouth again, thinking, I just love sucking her warm, taut nipples into my mouth, and biting onto her tips heads, it really turned me on. Looking into Celeste eyes, saying, "You breasts still need attention after I took off the Japanese Clamp, but I am going make it more memorable for you after I get those pinch and twister for your nipple tips." Monica just left Celeste squatting down, getting two items, she turned around thinking, she is going to like these.

Monica went back to Celeste, held up three items, and Celeste just looked at those item, with terror in her eyes said, "What are those items? What are they?"

Monica looked at Celeste, smiling and grinning as she said, "They called Nipple Twister Sucker. I can see the look in your eyes, you like them already, Darling." Celeste smiled, looked at Monica as she placed each one on each nipples areolae tips, as Monica twisted the top, they both notice that that Celeste tips started to become pronounce in the cylinder, went into the twister head, and her breasts become larger on Celeste. Monica just looked at them; when she finished, knowing Celeste will feel the the pain, and she will love that too.