A Personal Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she released him, she looked very satisfied, grinning and licking her lips. He caught his breath, then relaxed. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," she replied, then waved him to the valley between her legs.

He fell on her like a ravenous raptor, kissing a path down her neck and torso. Light nips and squeezes of her breasts, stomach, and thighs. Fingers ran over her crotch and waist, pushed the soaked cotton covering them back and forth. Then he began kissing her loins through the cloth. He could feel the shaved skin and flowing juices beneath her panties. Doug left them on until she was moaning fervently, then pushed them down.

Alicia's petals opened, and his tongue thrust inside. She clenched herself around it. He found her clit easily, placed two fingers on it and squeezed. His tongue pushed deeper at her special spots nearby.

Within seconds, she was erupting as he had not long ago, cooing a rapid chorus and releasing warm convulsions. Several small orgasms, each shaking her body's length. He coaxed each out, drank the juice from her cunt's pores. He kept kissing and licking her while she spasmed, stopped only when she squeezed his shoulder and pushed him back.

"That was very nice." Alicia's voice was rapid. "I hoped I would still enjoy that with a man."

He nodded as he relaxed with her in the afterglow, glad she didn't seem disappointed. "Nothing wrong with liking women also, not in my opinion. Are you still thinking of... Keri?"

She nodded. "Keri Russell. Have you seen Felicity?"

He blinked. He'd only heard that actress dated men. Then Doug nodded, recalling his past threesomes with Keira Knightley and other local actresses in the closet. "You're both bisexual?"

"Yes." Her voice told him she trusted his discretion. "She told me she was... that. I hoped I was also, but was never sure until today."

"I understand." He decided to share some of his personal experiences. "I had bisexual feelings once in my youth, suppressed them after experiencing prejudice against it. Then my stepbrother came out gay, and two girls who wanted to date me asked if they could date me and each other. I couldn't help but accept and support them all as family and friends. The girls- Jodie Lee and Tanya- were my first lovers at eighteen. Jodie Lee's an assistant manager of the waitstaff here if you want to talk to her. Tanya died in Afghanistan, she became a soldier for Russia after we graduated high school. We both had a conservative upbringing, I'm guessing you did too."

Alicia nodded. "My family and peers always taught me to tolerate lesbians, never to shame them, but the things they didn't say... I'm not sure I can tell my parents about what I am now, let alone the world."

"You don't have to tell anyone you don't want to tell. I can connect you with some other women who can advise you on fame and orientation if Keri and Erika aren't enough. In college, I dated several more bisexual women. I also kissed two men, experimenting. It never went further. My parents don't know. I'm not scared of intimacy with guys, just... not really interested in it. But I do enjoy watching women together. Many men do."

Alicia chuckled in disagreement. "Not all men. But I think I will no longer date those who feel otherwise. So you've never..."

"No. But I do understand what you're going through. There's nothing wrong with it, Alicia." He didn't ask aloud whether she agreed.

She sensed the question anyway and nodded that she did. They enjoyed a bond from their recent relationship, and their mutual neurodivergence. "Erika will enjoy being with you," Alicia said, smiling at him. "I have loved men in the same room as her, though never in the same bed or with the same man at the same time. I will have to change that soon. First, though..." She looked into his eyes suggestively, then down at his groin.

Doug could guess what she wanted from him now. Giving her oral attention and other shared intimacy had revived him. He confirmed that by checking his length, then looked her over and nodded. "One sec."

Alicia watched patiently as he retrieved a condom from a box on the bedside table and unwrapped it. "May I?" she offered, extending her hand.

He nodded, passed her the balloon, and let her roll it onto his shaft. Then he positioned his naked body over hers and pressed down. Alicia opened her legs and moaned as he pushed his cock inside. Soon she was squeezing him with her coital muscles, wrapping her arms and legs around him as he thrust up and down. Their lips met in fervent exchange throughout.

He let their mutual passion flow, listened to the magic of her sighs and grunted in response. His hips thrust, hers squeezed. They exchanged kisses, then heated moans. His mouth descended from her lips to her heaving breasts, then moved back. They rolled over so she was on top and he moved her back and forth against him. She clenched his length between her legs and stroked his chest. Soon afterwards, he released another orgasm into the condom. She shivered seconds later and began her own climax, still feeling the sensations.

"Thank you," he gasped when they were calmed. She spoke the same words back.

"This will not be our last time," she then said, smirking. "I'm in London until February at least, and when I come back in the future..."

"We can get together?" Doug asked, and smiled at her nod.

"I'm not in love with you," Alicia grimaced, "but casual... I want that for a while, please."

"Okay," he said. "Do you think you could enjoy it with Erika also, maybe?"

"You want her still?" Alicia laughed. "Good, because I can't stop thinking about you both. And Keri. Evan, I don't know. She's barely of age for this, I don't know if I can..."

"It's her choice, not yours," Doug said. He tried to guess who Alicia was talking about. A young actress named Evan, into other women... wait. "Are we talking about Evan Rachel Wood, from Once and Again?"

Alicia nodded. "She's very experienced for her age. I was surprised how much."

"Yeah," Doug agreed. "I heard her parents emancipated her last year. That makes her a legal adult. Best to accept it. I'd like to meet her, Keri too, if they're interested. I'll leave it up to them if they want this."

Alicia muttered something about male ego and laughed, then nodded. "Do you think it'd be appropriate if I..."

"Got with Evan? Your choice and hers. I've known couples with wider age gaps." He shrugged. "I was part of one once. When are they supposed to get here?"

Alicia's phone chimed just then. She moved away from him and grabbed it, glanced at it. "Soon. Erika says they're on their way now." She stood up and reached for her dress. "We should go back to the bar."

"Okay." Doug rose and hugged Alicia, kissed her mouth. Then he released her and moved to find his clothes.

***

They returned to the club common room thirty minutes later, both smiling. Ray gladly accepted Doug's return to the floor. Erika waved at them, her eyes asking how things had gone.

"I'm bisexual," Alicia responded, "and I want you soon too."

"Yes!" Erika triumphantly pumped her fist in the air. Then she calmed and gave them both smiles. "No threesome tonight, Doug. Lish and I need time with just each other, so do you and me. After that, though, if we're all still interested..."

"I look forward to it," Doug spoke once she trailed off. "Concentrate on each other, Keri, and Evan as long as you must, I'll just serve drinks." He checked his vibrating phone. "Clarke at the door says they're in line to come in."

Alicia shivered suddenly, then shrugged. Tears were streaming from her eyes.

"Hey," Erika touched her arm. "It'll be okay. Trust me."

"Okay," Alicia whispered. "Be here with me for it, both of you, please."

"We will," Doug assured her, fixing another cocktail. They settled down to wait for the events soon to come.

***

End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Zendaya's Lucky Weekend Pt. 01 Zendaya gets lucky on a weekend trip to NYC.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Live Without Regrets Pt. 01 A Hollywood star, a new man, possibilities.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Scarjo's Fuck-My-Fan Contest Pt. 01 A lucky fan wins a contest to fuck Scarlett Johansson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Iman's Mission of Seduction Iman Vellani seduces Vanessa Kirby.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Unusual Hostesses Gigi and Bella Hadid attend a naughty private party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories