A Perverse Plan

Story Info
Hot wife turns hubby into a crossdressing sissy.
7.1k words
4.56
224.9k
204
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
722 Followers

It started off with little things, small suggestions, that quickly snowballed into perversion. My wife Carla, who for the first decade of our marriage displayed little interest in kinky sex games became a hot wife virtually overnight with total control over me...

Carla is 44, has a very curvaceous ass, 34DD tits, and works as a doctor at the local hospital. And she is, despite her rather conservative background, very sexy...when she wants to be. She can also be incredibly naughty. But I was shocked when I picked her up from work one-day last month to hear her say: "Take me home and fuck me immediately!"

When I recovered my composure, I stammered:

"What the...got into you?"

Carla never ever uses the F word. So I was completely taken aback by the words that she had used on greeting me.

"Drive as fast and as safely as you can, but know that I may have to start rubbing my clit on the way if we hit a load of traffic."

"Carla! Just tell me what's going on?"

"Okay, but don't get all sulky and jealous."

"Okay, I'll try not to." I was really quite concerned now.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

"Right, you know we've got these new unisex changing rooms at work." It was a statement, not a question.

I knew alright. Carla and the rest of her female colleagues had been complaining as their male counterparts had walked in on their female colleagues who were in various states of undress several times already. And, Carla herself had, accidentally according to her - exposed her breasts to at least two of the new junior doctors (secretly I think she and they had rather enjoyed the experience), and one of her colleagues, Richard, a guy that I believe wants to fuck my wife - he was all over her at the Christmas night out according to a mutual friend - had walked in when Carla was wearing only her new black silky panties, blue stockings and high heels (I bet he creamed his pants at that, I thought to myself). So it seemed a ridiculous idea to me for men and women to share a changing room, but apparently, it was simply another cost cutting exercise. Merge the changing rooms together and use the new space for another nurses' station.

"Yes, I know all about the new changing room, Carla." I was trying to focus on the road, we were moving at a snail's pace - peak time traffic, what a nightmare.

"Well, when I walked in to get changed into my theatre blues today two of the male nurses were fucking each other."

I slammed on the brakes just in time, my attention was not really on the road, and I came within a hair's breadth of hitting the red mini in front of me.

"You're joking?"

"No, honestly they were totally naked apart from one of them..," Carla paused for dramatic effect at this point, "...wearing a pair of nice lacy blue panties."

"No way!"

"Yes, and they were going all the way," Carla said seductively.

"What did you do? Did they see you?" My mind was racing with all kinds of perverse images now.

"I just couldn't stop staring...and then..."

"And then?"

"They spotted me."

"Shit. Do you know them?"

"Yes, they're two young nurses, Mark blonde-haired looks like a Viking and Jonathon, equally hunky, he was the one wearing the lacy knickers, both mid-twenties. They were so embarrassed...at first."

"What do you mean, at first?" I decided to ignore the reference to how good looking these young guys were. I felt a stab of jealousy, but my over-riding feeling was, insanely, one of arousal.

"Well they apologised, I said it was okay, and then they became a little...bolder."

"How so?" My heart was pounding now.

"They asked me would I take a photograph of them."

"Fucking hell..." It was my turn to use an expletive.

"I know!"

"And did you?"

"I did, but in the confusion of the moment I used my phone..." I laughed at this, beginning now to feel less jealous and anxious, and more amused.

"Thing is, I pressed the video record button for a minute or so before I realised my error and then took a picture of them. That's when I finally realised I'd used my own phone."

Laughing again, I then asked Carla..."So, did you eventually use one of their phones to snap a picture?"

"No, when I realised my mistake I apologised and Mark, simply said: Hey, no worries Carla, that's our gift to you."

"Then, Jonathon piped up and said I could join them for a menage a trois anytime."

"Fuck me."

"I want to!"

We were nearing home now which was just as well, as Carla, was starting to run her hands over her breasts. I'd never seen her like this before, but I had to admit to myself she looked so fucking hot. And although the idea of her having a threesome with two hunky studs was sickening, a depraved side of me felt more than a little turned on by the prospect.

"This really turned you on, didn't it?" I asked.

"It really did." she gasped. "I know it shouldn't have, but you should have seen them, Dan, they have such toned, athletic bodies and such big cocks."

I really should have got angry at this point, but, just as we were entering our underground car park, Carla had started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She was wearing a new black, lacy, balcony bra that she'd purchased at the weekend. She looked so fucking hot. If watching a couple of gay guys fucking each other turned her on this much I'd be a moron to complain. Then I remembered the cameras.

"Carla, think about the CCTV cameras!" I shouted.

"Oh don't worry hubby, I bet you'd like me to be a porn star now and again."

I parked the car and Carla and I took the lift up to our apartment. As soon as we were through the door we tore each other's clothes off. Carla leaned over the dining room table as I started fucking her from behind. As our excitement grew, she reached for her phone and started to watch the video. I couldn't see what was happening in the video, but the sounds of these guys fucking each other strangely thrilled me and it was clearly driving Carla wild with excitement. Increasing my rhythm, I pounded into her gorgeous pussy until we climaxed virtually simultaneously. It was the best sex we'd had in ages.

We ordered a pizza and after watching some junk TV retired to bed. When I finished brushing my teeth I discovered Carla on the bed wearing some new pink high-waisted vintage panties and a matching pair of seamed stockings. She looked amazing. My cock immediately sprang back to life. Eager to fuck my naughty wife again I caressed her thighs, something she adores, but she blocked me when I moved closer to her pussy.

"Not so fast, hubby, we need to talk first."

Slightly disappointed, I asked: "Talk about what?"

"The new arrangements."

"What new arrangements? What do you mean?" I was intrigued and increasingly both concerned and aroused. I'd never seen Carla like this before. I was loving it, but also more than a little worried.

"From now on, I want to be in charge of our sex lives," Carla said, cupping my balls. I gasped with pleasure.

"Anything you say." I sighed, eager to please and overcome with pleasure.

"Anything?" Carla asked, gently squeezing my ball sac now which produced a trickle of precum.

"Yes, anything Carla," I responded, joining in with my wife's kinky game.

Carla then kissed me passionately, she pressed her tongue right down my throat and flicked my nipples - something she knows drives me insane with lust.

"Promise me you'll do anything I say from this night onward." She said, grabbing my fully erect five-inch cock which was now dripping with precum.

"Yes, I promise."

"Yes, I promise...MISTRESS." Carla really emphasised that word...mistress.

"I promise mistress."

"Good boy...I'm going to make you so desperate for me you'll do absolutely anything I say, won't you my little sissy hubby?" Carla, whispered this in my ear, driving her tongue into it afterwards.

"Yes, mistress, absolutely anything." The reference to my little sissy hubby didn't properly register with me until the next day, but by then Carla's prophecy had already been fulfilled. She could get me to do ANYTHING.

"Now, lie on your back sissy hubby and let your hot naughty wife seduce you."

I did as I was told, happy to comply. I was loving my new naughty wife. I didn't realise the perverse plan she had in store for me at that moment. Like most married men, if your wife starts to seduce you, you become putty in their hands and will agree to almost anything for a night of kinky sex.

Carla continued to flick my nipples and then she started licking them - something I find even more erotic. It had been a long time since we'd genuinely been so passionate in bed together. Whatever was the catalyst for her new found sexual freedom I was loving it. However, in a moment of doubt, I thought...maybe it's not a case of whatever the catalyst was for the change in her sexual behaviour, but who had stirred and energised her libido. I brushed the thought aside as Carla started licking my cock and fondling my balls. Then she started gently rubbing my cock with one hand while the other disappeared into her vintage panties and I watched, deliriously, as she started rubbing her clitty. I'd never seen her do anything like that before. My five-inch cock pulsed with excitement.

"Oh, I think somebody likes watching their naughty wife play with herself. Don't you, sissy hubby?"

"Yes mistress," I gasped. "You look so fucking hot."

"Do you think other men would be turned on by your naughty wife rubbing her pussy in front of them?"

The question was depraved, but also, at that precise moment, thrilling.

"Oh, Carla, mistress," (I corrected myself), "they'd be jerking off watching you."

"Mmmm that would be so hot sissy hubby, don't you think?"

"Yes, mistress. Ridiculously hot."

"And you wouldn't mind a group of hot guys jerking off over your hot wife?"

I wasn't sure what Carla meant by "OVER", but whatever she meant, it sounded lurid and...strangely thrilling.

"No, mistress, it really turns me on." By now I was completely under Carla's spell.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." And I genuinely meant it now.

"So you'd be okay with a couple of strapping hunks ejaculating all over your naughty wife?"

Yes, yes, yes I thought, I am. I really am. "Oh mistress, I'd love that."

"But what if their cum landed all over your naughty wife's tits and dribbled onto her nipples or even landed on her pussy? I mean, how would we clean it up?"

That's when I really joined in with her depravity..."I'd do it, mistress?"

"But what would you use?"

"I'd use my tongue." I knew this is what Carla wanted to hear, but I also knew if some hunky guy had just sprayed Carla's breasts with his cum I'd give into her perversion. That's how much her kinky pillow talk had hypnotised me.

"Oh sissy hubby, now that has really turned ME on."

"Then please take your panties off mistress so I can fuck you," I begged.

"Oh sissy hubby, if you want me to take these off you will have to put them on."

An hour earlier I would have laughed hysterically at the notion of me, a hot-blooded male, wearing my wife's panties. The idea would have been absurd, but now I desperately wanted to. And any lingering doubts I had were dispelled when Carla pulled her fingers out of her pussy and said: "Taste how hot you've made me Dan. Lick your wife's sodden fingers, lick her pussy juices. Juices dripping with desire for you, my gorgeous sissy husband."

I was like the cat that got the cream then. I savoured every bit of Carla's pussy juices as she kissed my nipples again. I was intoxicated, so drunk with desire for my wife that I didn't once try to prevent her sliding her panties up my thighs. When the satin material touched my ball sac and I felt how damp Carla's panties were I squealed with delight. But the pleasure was not just because the gusset was drenched with my wife's own pussy juices, but the material itself was so thrilling on my cock, balls and bottom. Why have I never worn panties before? That was my next thought. The sensation was incredible.

"Oh, hubby you look like a proper sissy now. But it's really turning me on. Now fuck me, Dan. Fuck your naughty wife whilst wearing her What Katie Did vintage panties."

I'd never been more aroused. Terrified of premature ejaculation I took out one of Carla's vibrators and held the little vibrating rampant rabbit ears over her clitoris. In less than a minute we were both heading for an earth-shattering climax.

"What are you thinking sissy hubby?" Carla asked as I started to thrust in and out of her pussy.

"I'm thinking your panties feel amazing on my cock, it's such a turn on wearing them while I fuck you," I replied, gasping with pleasure. The silky vintage panties were tickling my balls. I'd never know such a thrill when fucking Carla.

"Ditto, sissy hubby...ditto."

We were both nearing oblivion now, but Carla wanted to keep playing mind games with me before I ejaculated and my lust evaporated.

"Sissy hubby, can you think of any of my colleagues who'd like to fuck your naughty wife?"

Carla asked the question so nonchalantly, almost innocently, that I didn't think twice before responding: "Richard, of course, I saw how he was all over you at the Christmas party."

"We were only dancing," Carla said in a sassy voice, clearly delighted by my reply. I couldn't really blame her, Richard is in his late forties, about five years younger than me. He's a little overweight, but he's a real man's man. Ruggedly handsome and he knows it. Even some of the student nurses - most of them in their twenties - were flirting with him at the party. But he only had eyes and hands for my wife. Carla was flicking my nipples once more so I decided to tease her with my reply.

"Yes, darling, he was dancing with you, but his hands were all over your sexy ass and everyone, including me, saw how he tried to disguise caressing your tits through your black cocktail dress."

"I think that that was an accident, Dan," Carla said, grabbing my ass as the vibrator took her right to the very edge. Her breaths were more staccato now, and I could tell she was thinking back to that dance with Richard.

"Accident or not my hot sexy naughty wife, he wanted to fuck you."

"How do you know that?" Carla said breathlessly, her heart pounding in rhythm with mine.

"I could see the big bulge in his trousers."

"How fucking big do you think he is, sissy hubby?" Carla was gone now, lost in a sea of lust.

"Oh, much bigger than me mistress. He's at least eight inches..." And then, because I could see this was driving Carla wild with desire, I really went crazy..."Imagine that enormous thing in your pussy. Imagine Richard kissing your lips, putting his tongue inside your mouth, running his hands over your naked tits, fucking you bareback my hot naughty wife with his enormous cock while your sissy hubby plays with his little penis wearing your panties and fishnet stockings."

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, sissy hubby, I'd fucking love that. I'd love Richard to fuck me on our bed in front of you, my little crossdressing sissy. Fuck me....."

I don't think either of us had been so cacophonous when we'd climaxed before. I'm sure, if the neighbours had been in a coma, we would have woken them up. My orgasm was intense and so intensely satisfying due, not only to Carla's sex talk but also the thrilling pleasure of wearing her vintage panties that I fell asleep seconds later still wearing them.

That night I dreamt Carla bought a strap-on dildo, dressed me as a French maid - black micro uniform that hid nothing, white lacy apron, frilly white cotton panties, scarlet red fishnet stockings and black spiked high heels, and fucked me in front of her colleague Richard who called me a sissy faggot (which I actually really liked). Then Carla put my cock in a little chastity cage, so I couldn't play with it while Richard took her from behind...After he climaxed in Carla's pussy I had to get on my hands and knees and clean them both up. I had just finished feasting on my first cream pie from my wife's used pussy when I woke to the sound of my phone ringing...

SATURDAY

Carla had left really early for work. It was the weekend and she was on call. I picked up my phone.

"Hey, why have you not be answering my calls sissy hubby?"

"Oh, it's you..."

"Yes, it's me...who do you think it was going to be?"

"Sorry mistress, I was in a deep sleep. What time is it"

"it's after one...have you been in bed all this time sissy?"

"Yes, mistress...I'm sorry...I'll get up now and do my chores."

Carla giggled. "That's more like it...but before you do...I've sent you an email with a video link, watch it, then get back to me...I'll be in my office for the next hour or two doing some admin."

"Will do...mistress."

"You can call me Dr Femdom from now on."

"Yes, Dr Femdom." I smiled and then looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I looked like I'd been out on the town all night at some ridiculous stag do and had somehow ended up encased in a pair of panties. What the fuck did we do last night? Guilt, regret and remorse set in. I can't let Carla take control of me like this, I thought. She's a witch - casting a spell on me just so she can fuck Richard. Not a chance, darling. I'm in charge. Men rule. Women are the submissives...My mental tirade continued for a couple of minutes; I looked in the mirror again and started to remove my wife's panties - I looked like a proper moronic deviant, I thought. But then I remembered Carla's messages. I sat on the edge of our bed, panties around my ankles - still not quite removed.

Carla first message read: LOVED LAST NIGHT. BEST SEX WE'VE EVER HAD TOGETHER. I'VE EMAILED YOU THE VIDEO OF MARK AND JONATHON...THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WHAT TO LOOK AT IT. CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO THE CHANGING ROOM TODAY! XX

Despite my guilt and regret, I felt a stirring in my ball sac and immediately opened my laptop. I found Carla's email and clicked on the link.

Carla was right, it couldn't be denied, the two nurses were proper hunks, even the one wearing the blue lacy panties, scratch that - especially the one wearing the blue lacy panties. In the video, Jonathon, the guy wearing the panties, was fucking Mark and rubbing his mate's cock while they kissed each other. I couldn't believe Carla had actually - not only witnessed this - but filmed it. I felt my own cock grow hard again as I watched the clip and had to resist the urge to grasp it and start rubbing it. I have never felt any attraction for the same sex but watching these two hunks - knowing my wife had watched the live performance - was beginning to turn me on a bit. I was about to close the laptop when my phone pinged.

HAVE YOU WATCHED IT YET?! XX

JUST NOW, ACTUALLY! XX

WHAT DID YOU THINK? THEY'RE PROPER HUNKS, AREN'T THEY? XX

I swallowed hard, but instead of being angry with Carla, her messages were getting me even hornier. So, I decided to play along.

YES, THEY LOOK LIKE GREEK GODS! XX

Carla seemed so thrilled by this response, she chose to up the ante immediately.

I KNOW...IMAGINE ONE OF THOSE ENORMOUS COCKS IN YOUR NAUGHTY WIFE'S PUSSY! XX

Instead of this idea repulsing me, which just 24 hours earlier it definitely would have, the thought now made my cock grow rock hard.

NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO SEE! XX

FUCK HUBBY...THAT WOULD BE AMAZING...NOW GO AND OPEN MY LAPTOP, CLICK ON THE BOOKMARK "CARLA' S HW FANTASIES" AND TEXT ME BACK IN HALF AN HOUR XX

My hands were trembling as I followed Carla's instructions. The game had taken a very unexpected turn.

I clicked on the bookmark and was greeted by a barrage of photographs and captions all to do with turning your husband into a sissy crossdressing cuckold.

I should have felt appalled, incandescent with rage, but as I flicked through the images and the captions I just felt more and more turned on. My wife had become a nymphomaniac and I was loving it.

Candyboi
Candyboi
722 Followers
12