A Pet to Cherish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't want to do anything unusual and arouse suspicion my Pet, so life as normal. Go home and sleep and rest now. I wanna fuck your brains out later."

"I will be back at nightfall to fulfill your lustful desires Mistress, then at midnight I start work."

"Yes Pet. It's a date. Don't be late. I'll be needing another good pussy licking."

But that didn't happen. Nilo never arrived at Cerise's doorstep. Here she just had the wildest sex of her life with a man that was completely under her spell.

But Nilo didn't return. She wondered why. What happened!

After brooding for awhile Cerise decided to go to the beach and track Nilo down. It was 1:00 am and pitch dark out.

Their jeeps once again approached in the pitch darkness. Images of their satisfying love making danced in Cerise's head and she felt her pussy moisten.

The hot babe turned Mistress, decided to be open minded and hear him out.

"Nilo! Pet! Hi I missed you. How come you didn't come over?" Cerise asked.

"Cerise why are you calling me Pet, and what are you talking about coming over. You know my girlfriend would go crazy if I did that."

Cerise looked at Nilo baffled and walked away. Absentmindedly she placed her hand in the curve of her neck. She felt nothing.

"Wasn't this suppose to..."

Her thoughts trailed away and panic set in. The amulet, where was it?

Then Cerise remembered that after her shower she had placed the gem in a little jewelry box. Maybe its magical powers only worked for awhile or while she was wearing it. Cerise knew she would figure it out. Nilo hadn't remembered a single detail of their erotic love making. Maybe that was a good thing. His girlfriend was also her friend.

Besides Cerise thought looking out into the beautiful water watching the waves coming in; there were a lot of fish in the sea; fish to fry; men to devour; experiences to awaken the senses. She would go retrieve her amulet and find another man. Maybe a blond this time. Maybe he would fuck her differently. She would entice a new man into using his best moves on her, to meet all her whims. It would be a new adventure. And he would be single next time around. It was better that way.

When Cerise got home she opened the jeweler box. The brilliance of the stone twinkled brightly back at her. The gem was so precious, so valuable in creating a lust for life.

Cerise hid it in a box, in another box, in the back of her closet. It would be her little secret and she would respect and value it.

The next day Cerise ran into her bestie Kia.

"Hey, baby girl, what you been up to? You were awol at the club last night."

"Oh, I just needed some time to chill and get my head together."

Kia looked at her friend. She knew her well and she knew when she was lying. She noticed Cerise's features were soft and subtle. She looked amazing and very relaxed like she's been fucked all night.

"C'mon bella, is there a new man you're not telling me about!"

"No, no, nothing like that."

The days went and it was business as usual.

Off in the shadows the mysterious woman watched. She was waiting. Her opportunity would materialize. Of that she was certain. She had observed the security guard that fucked Cerise like she was a princess with different woman and the couple had appeared deeply attached and had matching promise rings. Oh Cerise had the amulet alright. Of that she was certain.

After her return from her vacation Dorothy tried to hide from her colleagues the fact that she was now reduced to a shell of woman who was badly missing her fix of devoted men and needed her usual release in the worst way possible. Dorothy's superiors had been surprised when she took a leave of absence. Her mask of professional behaviour was a honed skill she wore well.

The teller was also astonished at the sum of money the lady before her was taking out.

"Would you like that all in large bills?"the teller asked.

"Yes, please. Some smaller bills as well. And please put them in two manila envelopes."

Cerise was very careful with her turquoise/green amulet and started craving the raw self sacrificing attraction the men had for her. She went to nearby towns and dressed well enough to catch the eye of the most desirable men in the bars. Her usual routine was to watch her prey for awhile to make sure no jealous wives or girlfriends were around. Once she got the object of her desire's attention, she became like a huntress with her prey. Cerise would talk with them, pin them against the wall with her sexuality, then slip the once hidden amulet from its hiding spot on her back to the crook of her neck. Once hooked the amulet's charm seemed to last for hours. Cerise noticed wearing it while making love achieved an even stronger more intense effect of complete devotion.

Fortunately the next day all was forgotten. There weren't any complicated relationships. But Cerise got to remember and started to look more and more beautiful every day. Her lustful trance gem truly enhanced her life.

It was on one of those nights when Cerise was in the process of seeking a new adventure when things became complicated.

Cerise sat at the bar and looked in the mirror above the bar at the possible conquests at small bar in the nearby town, Melville.

"What will you have miss?"

"A chocolate martini please."

"Coming right up!"

Cerise checked out his ass as he walked away. The bartender was sometimes a good choice. Sometimes they were the best looking men in the place. This guy was new too.

Cerise was busy checking out her possible conquest for the evening in the mirror and didn't notice her best friend pop into the bar. It was no wonder. Kia was wearing a sweatshirt, jeans and a ball cap. It was far from her usual look.

Cerise took her drink to the pool table and sexily put a twenty dollar bill on the table while looking deep into the eyes of both the men that had control of the table. They were both all over her in seconds. The red crop top Cerise wore was adorable. It was tight, and short, revealing her flat stomach and well formed abs. The men knew a possible spillover of Cerise's gorgeous breasts while leaning over the table would be a welcome source of eye candy, and were eager to have her barge in on their boy's night out.

"Wanna give it a whirl darling?" the handsome cowboy asked, while the other man passed her a pool cue. A third man rose to the challenge and made it a foursome.

Cerise used the table and poised her body in positions that would make any man drool.

"Hey Milan come here for minute. Time out boys," Cerise said after playing pool with the men for a while. Milan was dark and exotic looking. Exactly what she wanted. He looked like he had a nice size package to play with too.

Cerise positioned herself so her back was to the bar and Milan was in front of her, with his back to the wall. She took a drink and smiled at Milan. Then she twirled her necklace around so it was in position.

"What is that around your neck Sweet Cherry?"

She toyed with it looking down as he stared.

Kia saw the amulet and her jaw dropped. It looked exactly like how the frantic woman on the beach had described it.

Another set of eyes in the bar also saw the events that had just transpired. Both women had been following Cerise.

Cerise quickly put her amulet behind her back by adjusting the chain, as her Pet for the Night followed her out the bar.

"Keep the 20," she called out to his jealous friends as the sexy couple left together.

As Cerise left the bar, two sets of eyes had the same thought.

I have to get that amulet!

Intoxicated by the vision of the amulet she so craved, Dorothy slipped out of the bar behind the couple.

Suddenly Cerise felt her shoulders being pushed down forcefully towards the ground. Then in an aggressive move her precious amulet was yanked frantically from around her head.

Her newly acquired Pet, Milan, saw the interaction and ran to Cerise's side as the woman got into her car.

He kneeled beside her on the ground with great concern and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Just get the amulet!"

Dorothy was just getting into her car when Kia approached the scene. She ran to her friend's assistance.

"Can you get up my mia, that bitch, look what she did to you!" Kia cried out with tears in her eyes.

As Milan approached the car, Dorothy flashed the amulet and caught his eye.

"Mistress, how can I make you happy," said Milan to Dorothy, his look dazed.

"Take those two bitches and tie them up, then put them in the back seat," Dorothy said passing Milan the gun she had recently bought with her cash. Then she drew his attention to the rope in the back seat. She was crazed and out of control. Dorothy's thinking had swung to the irrational side. She had tunnel vision with increasing intensity.

Dorothy knew Milan would do as she asked and she didn't have to worry about him turning the gun on her. She had the amulet. The power of the amulet was to be trusted.

It was hard for Dorothy to come to grips with how much she needed it, and to see what it was doing to her. She fought for justice and here she was setting herself up for jumping off a cliff.

Dorothy felt strongly that she couldn't exist without the amulet after having reaped the amazing rewards the amulet had to offer. It was an addiction like no other. Dorothy would do anything for it.

"Drive to the cliff," Dorothy said.

Soon the women were tied to their doors in the back seat of the car and they were gagged. Milan was driving. Dorothy considered what to the do with the girls. No one could know of the amulet's powers, even if it meant that Cerise and Kia had to die to make sure her secret would be safe, Dorothy rationalized.

They got out of the car with Milan holding the gun as they made their way up a rocky cliff that was overlooking the beach. It was where Dorothy had watched and waited day after day to catch a glimpse of the precious amulet.

"You don't have to do this," said Kia. "We won't tell anyone. We promise. We'll keep your secret."

"How will I know you won't try and find me. Or tell someone. I can't take that risk," Dorothy said. Her instinct was to set the girls free but she didn't know what to do.

Dorothy held the amulet and circled her thumb around it over and over again, while she thought about what to do. It hit her suddenly that she needed to remember to reenergize her Pet. The usual three hours hypnotic daze needed constant reinforcing. But it was too late.

Milan's spell started to diminish and he came to his senses, meaning he could now assess the situation with a clear mind.

Dorothy witnessed Milan's sudden uncertainty and confusion and yelled, "NO!"

Dorothy lunged at Milan to retrieve the gun before she lost control of the situation. She knew her time was limited. The desperate woman stumbled and fell as Milan turned and resisted. They both reached for the amulet but it was too late.

The gun landed on the rocks. Cerise quickly scooped it up and pointed it at Dorothy.

The amulet had a very different fate. When it flew in the air, it landed between a wide sliver in the deep rock formation, smashing its way down from side to side. The effect was like a hammer drill smashing the gem into a whirlwind of small stones and particles of dust. The diamond and gold encasing fell to the ground but the magical gem whirlwind circled.

As the four people watched a sudden gigantic wind gust picked up the gem debris and shifted it in a swoosh in the direction of the town. The four spectators stood in awe at what they had just witnessed.

After a lengthy discussion and Dorothy's plea for forgiveness, Dorothy's indiscretion was forgiven. Cerise understood how the gem could alter a person's behaviour. A pact of secrecy was created amongst the witnesses. Who would believe them anyways?

For decades to come the history books would confirm that the happiest women on earth were those who lived in a small seaside resort village called Zadu. Why this phenomena existed no one knew, but all the women in the resort village reported a general feeling of euphoria and well being 98% of the time.

12