A Phone Call & A Belt

Story Info
She needs to be submissive when he phones.
878 words
3.58
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

The slut was laying almost naked on her bed. She had kept on her panties - without knowing quite why. Perhaps because she wanted to hear his instructions "Take them off now."

She jumped when the phone rang.

Although she had been waiting over 20 minutes for this call she felt another surge of anticipation as she lifted the phone to hear ear and said a simple "hello?"

She knew it was him .. and when his voice replied something inside her reacted automatically.

Julia wanted only to hear his voice, follow his instructions and she knew that he would let her come.

This was like no other relationship she had had. The sound of him telling her to touch and imagine was enough to make her wet.

Every time he called she felt excitement - she needed to submit to him.

Their first calls had been wild and exciting - he encouraging her to imagine situations and explore thoughts she had never thought she would share with another.

He made her think things that would have made her blush with shame before she talked with him.

Sadistic pleasure had always intrigued her .. but she didn't want to inflict pain .. she wanted to receive it.

She wanted him to take responsibility for her and make her do things; things that she didn't even know she wanted - but somehow he did.

Now he was speaking to her again and he would let her come .. if she pleased him.

This was a pre-planned call and she had been told what to expect.

He asked what she wanted and she told him that she would do anything he asked .. but could she come please.

He ignored her request and told her to take off her panties and pick up her collar. The collar was a black ribbon which she had selected on his instructions and was about to wear for him.

She followed his commands to the letter, finding the middle of the ribbon and pressing it between her cunt lips. He knew she was wet, there was no need to ask.

Next he told her to press it to her mouth and feel her warm juices on her lips and smell her own arousal. She did without question and felt a further churning in her body as she acknowledged her submission to him.

His next instruction was to place the centre of the ribbon at the front of her neck and wrap it on both sides around the back of her neck and then to the front. She knew that he would tell her to pull gently and she knew that her excitement would grow as she did.

When he had asked her to describe the feelings and made her admit how much she enjoyed this sluttish behaviour, he finally told her to touch .. to imagine his touch.

He described his fingertips and lips on her body, sensual slow torture as he teased her nipples before nipping and biting them .. then moving his hand or mouth away .. making her stretch to try and cling to some contact.

She slid her finger in and out of her aching cunt .. flicking up over her clit, feeling the tension grow in her body and knowing he could hear her pleasure.

He told her to stop ... she begged him but he was firm "Stop!"

He was ready to give her the sensations she craved .. "Pick up the belt."

She held it and followed the instructions she had anticipated all morning, spreading her legs wide at the knees, looking down at her slippery flesh.

She felt depraved, wanton, sluttish, degraded .. but totally his to command.

He told her what to do in detail now .. "keep your knees wide, put down the phone and spread your cunt lips .. use the belt .. softly three times on your clit .. then slap it hard once."

She obeyed absolutely and knew that he heard .. muffling movements, her rough breathing, the sound of three soft, teasing taps ... then the slap! She cried out "uuurggh .. hmmmm" .. and he could from her rapid, ragged breathing that she was close to an orgasm.

As she picked up the phone she was begging him "Please, Marcus, that was so hot .. it's still throbbing .. can I come now .. I need to come .. please."

"Yes, you can come, Julia, touch and come."

"Imagine me standing over you with the belt in my hand."

"Imagine what I will do when I see you losing control."

"Come for me .. come, Julia .. come .."

His words tailed away as he knew they had achieved their purpose and he listened on the phone and heard her groans grow to a crescendo .. listened to the silences between moans as she squeezed and tensed her whole body and let the waves of pleasure flood over her.

That was the first of five she enjoyed during his call. Each a little different and all because she knew that she was his .. to use as he wanted .. and that he would always please her.

He would allow her to come ... he would make her come.

mforj
mforj
41 Followers