A Photo Session, My First

Story Info
A sissy 'girl' gets put on display, for offer to others.
4.8k words
4.53
85.4k
62
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

When he called and said "We're going to something special today, sissy boy." I got instantly wet in my panties. He arrived at my house and stripped out of his clothing almost before I had a chance to close the door.

I feel his large hand cup my penis and balls. He covers them completely and easily. I'm small, less than 3" erect, baby-like. I feel my little thing get hard as he squeezes all of me him his hand and starts to rubs me. His other hand goes to my rear end. He cups my right cheek through my sheer panties. I feel myself start to melt against him. Of all the things he does to me nothing moves me more, his strong hand on my rear end.

I feel a huge wet spot start to form, my little boy like penis wet on the end and still held tight by his hand in my panties. He slips his other hand down inside of my girly under pants and I feel his fingers go to the crack of my butt. I'm lubricated for him. I always am. I feel his muscular body, feel the hair on his legs and stomach push up against my baby soft and sissy smooth skin. Even in the heels I wear he is a full six inches taller than I am. He pushes forward as I whimper, as I take his right nipple into my mouth. His huge 9" erection is fully rock hard and I feel it press up against me.

"Oooo, that's it. Good boy, good little boy. Just nibble gentle like that. You know I like having you suck my nipples...ahhhh, yes!"

He's breathing heavily as he says that soft and low. I feel him move against me. He has me pinned to the wall in my front door hallway. He lost his clothes as soon as he came into my house, his clothes in a pile next to my feet, he is turned on and mega hot.

I was waiting for him in just panties, stockings and heels, a short barely-cover-my-butt silk robe over me. He stripped that off as soon as he was naked in my hallway. My hair the way he likes, over one eye, pointy little curl behind my other ear, my makeup perfect with big lashes, dark mascara and bright pink lip gloss. The gloss is all over his nipple now.

I feel him pump his huge cock up against me, feel him rub it up against my wet little thing. I feel him 'dry fuck' me slowly as he pins me to the wall. I feel the wetness on the end of it, his pre-cum, rub all over the top of my stomach. He uses me like that for what seems like forever. And then I feel him take his hand from the front of my panties, from my tiny erection. He grabs my arm and pulls me to the couch, his other hand down deep into my panties in the back, his middle finger up deep into my slippery little butt.

I almost faint, whimper and moan as he leads me to my couch up high on my toes, his finger pushed up into me keeping me there. He quickly sits and pulls down my panties. He yanks them down to my ankles. They dangle from my left ankle as he pulls me down on top of his lap, his finger yanked from deep up into my butt as I straddle him. I look down at him as he puts his finger up to my lips. As soon as I start to open my mouth to suck it, he pulls it away, laughs loud.

"Not yet. I don't want those lips tasting like shit yet."

He sees my face go completely red, sees my humiliated embarrassment. He loves to remind me of what I am. I feel his hairy muscular legs up against my smooth thighs as I sit on his lap facing him, my legs spread to the outside of his. I feel his huge erection up under me pushing against my naked and tiny balls. I raise my butt up for him. I know what he wants from me. I feel him guide the head of his erection to my tight and slippery hole. I push down against it, feel just the head of it push into me. I wince. I always do. I push down, force myself to take half of his cock into me. I close my eyes and feel his hand take my hair in his hand, pulling my head back, my face pulled upward. My mouth opened wide as I cry out, I start to whimper.

"All of it!"

He slaps my naked butt with his other hand. I push down slowly, all the way. I bury his hard cock in me, deep, all the way in. I start to ride it. Up and down, full strokes, the full length of it, I masturbate him with my butt. I feel myself open and close for the head of it, over and over.

"Ah...that's my good little boy, yes...ahhhh..."

He sits with his eyes closed holding my hair so tight it hurts. I say nothing, only whimper and moan. I take my time milking him and driving him crazy with my rear end. I lose myself to all the man-noises he makes, the groans, the grunts, his dirty words, all of it. He feels so deep in me when I come down onto his lap over and over that it feels like he's up all the way into my throat.

I ride him like that for over half an hour. And then he cums. He fills me with it.

I feel the first spurt explode up into me and then run down the shaft of his cock as I pull up and come down on him again. Cum runs from my butt onto his lap as I milk him thoroughly.

"Fuck! Oooo, yes!! Ahhhhh, fuck, fuck...yes..."

He gushes into me. He always does. He cums hard every time with huge spurts, the man is a fire hose and I love that about him. When he finishes I feel his cock go slightly soft in me. He pushes me down to him by my hair, my face in front of his. He French kisses deeply, his tongue shoved into my throat. I press up against him and feel the mess under my butt and all over his lap. I push him deep into me and hold him there. As he kisses me I feel him start to get slightly harder, feel it in my butt. He kisses so deep and so passionately he is hard again in minutes. I feel him slap my butt hard as he pulls my face away from his, still holding me by my hair.

"We're going to do something new today."

He smiles at me. I feel his cock throb in my butt, strain at my tight little hole.

"You're going to make me cum again. With your mouth. You love that shitty taste of my cock after it's been up your butt, don't you?"

He smiles wickedly. He knows I hate that taste. But I never say 'no' to him.

"You know I don't. Do you have to talk to me like that, Daddy. It sounds horrible when you say that."

I look down and feel my face go beet red again. I feel him pet my butt, pat it.

"Come on. You know what I want. And you know you never say 'no'. Let's go, cute little sissy girl. Make sure you lick and suck clean around the back of the head. You know I don't like your shit on the end of my dick."

He stares at me, completely serious. He watches my face turn bright red again. He knows I find that kind of talk humiliating. It's why he does it.

He sits and watches as I go to my knees in front of him. I smell my rear end all over his wet and erect cock, see his cum all over his lap and on the cushions of my couch between his legs. I hurry to suck up his cum off of the couch and lick it off of his legs, lick up around his huge balls. Then I do what he wants. I put his almost fully hard cock in my mouth and start to masturbate him while licking the head of it, swirling my tongue over the hole, all over it. I suck him clean as I run him in and out of my mouth. I long ago learned to live with the taste of my butt on his cock. He loves to breed me and then finish in my mouth. Sometimes he's far messier than he is now. I learned that early on. And I learned that the deeper into me he gets and the longer he fucks me the 'dirtier' his cock is when he finally puts it into my mouth. He looks down at me, calmly watches as I do what he wants.

"My wife got mad at me because I came in her mouth last night. She actually pulled off of me, was visibly mad. I was thinking of you when she was sucking me off. Forgot that she won't swallow like my little bitch does, she won't do the things my whore second 'wife' will. And that's what you are, my dirty wife."

He laughed again, stared down at me as my mouth moved all over him, pumping him methodically as I cleaned him, careful to lick the back of the head and down into the hole of it.

"After you make me cum again you're going upstairs and redoing that pretty makeup of yours. Then we're going to take some pictures of you."

He saw me start to pull away as he said that. I felt his hand hold the back of my head, push his rock hard cock back all the way into my mouth. He was so matter of fact, as if he wasn't even moved by my mouth, as if he wasn't even turned on.

"I know you don't want pictures of you all girly girl sissied up. But we're going to do that. It's a new phase for you, sweetie. I have some very hot ideas. You just be a good girl and make me cum with that dirty mouth of yours. Do it!"

He reached over the top of my head, leaned forward and slapped my butt so hard I cried out. He leaned back on my couch and put his hands at his sides as I took him back into my mouth. He closed his eyes. I felt him slightly arch his back, push his rear up, pushing his cock up higher. I felt him in the back of my throat as I started to seriously pump him to make him cum, my head moving like a blur up and down on his lap.

And he did cum again. Constant long and deep strokes, just like I do for him with my butt, twenty minutes later the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I felt his cum from fucking me drip out of my butt as I felt it go into my mouth as I sucked him. I felt like his perfect sissy whore. I didn't want it to end. I was dripping filled with him-and to think that made my little thing wetter than wet. I felt it throb.

After he finished, after he went soft in my mouth, I stood. Picking my panties up off of the floor, I looked down at him. He is gorgeous. Total well-muscled alpha male, even soft his cock is huge too. He smiled up at me.

"Go get pretty. Just like you were at the door, panties without stains, stockings and heels, and make that makeup super model cute. Bring one of your sissy ribbons down too, the one you use to show off those cute little balls and baby penis with. Get me a drink first. You know what I like."

He sat up on the edge of the couch, reached for the remote and turned on my television. A typical man, he was through with me...for now. He patted my butt as I started for kitchen, panties in my hand, dripping him from my rear end and lips as I walked.

"You really are a very pretty little boy. You really are. Even as a naked boy you are beautiful. And don't think that I don't love that about you. Don't think that you don't please your Daddy. You move me in ways my wife can't do."

I brought him his drink and handed it to him. He reached up and took my penis in his hand, pressed the side of the cold drink glass into the hole of it. I cried out, tried to pull away. He smiled up at me, let my penis drop and slapped my butt gently. I moved to and up the stairs nervously. I've never had him capture me in photos. I am super discreet and felt the weight of that as I climbed the stairs to my makeup room. I felt his cum run out of my rear, more like gush. He filled me as he always does. I tasted him in my mouth. All I wanted was to please him. I wanted more. And this is something I always want—more! I felt a brand new level of excitement. I felt inspired! That's the only way I can describe it. I was going to make myself the hottest thing he'd ever seen. I was about to do my my first porn shoot. I laughed to myself as I thought that. I wanted to be a porn star in his pictures. I wanted this, I decided. I walked into my bathroom to clean his cum off of me and redo my makeup.

"You like me, Daddy?"

Forty five minutes later I came down the stairs. I could see from the look on his face he did. I was in red 4" open toe heels with thin ankle straps with seamed red nylon thigh high stockings with small red bows at the lace tops in the front. I wore red ruffled panties, tiny rows of sissy like ruffles across the back accentuating my bubble sissy 'girl' butt, a sheer see-through panel in front. The panties showed off 'my pussy', my missing penis, my soft tiny little thing tucked up between my legs and hidden in the front. I set it all off with a black spikey hair wig, a totally tricked out hot and wild look. I did huge black lashes, my largest, offset by deep dark eye shadow, mascara cat points at the corner of each eye, and bright red gloss lipstick. I had a red ribbon in my hand. I stood at the bottom of the stare and watched his reaction.

"You are beautiful. Unbelievable. I can't believe how passable you are. Nobody would know you're a boy, nobody."

I put my hand on my hip. I pushed it out to the side. I saw his cock go immediately hard again. He stood and went to his pants, still lying in my hallway. He retrieved his cell phone. He took three pictures of me as soon as he had it out. I felt a total sense of erotic control. I felt my little thing stir between my legs. I was driving this man crazy without touching him. I liked it.

"Turn and put your hands on your knees, push your butt out and look back at me over your shoulder. Show me that ass, baby."

I did as he directed. Four more pictures clicked off as he moved around me.

He took me by my arm and led me to the living room. He put me on my hands and knees and from behind took three more pictures.

"Slip your panties down, arch your back with your face down to the floor, hands out in front of you. Offer me that butt. Push it up high like you want to be fucked."

Four more pictures from different angles.

"Look back over your shoulder, open your mouth slightly. Come on, baby."

He pulled my panties down just below my cheeks and patted my butt.

"Good boy. Arch your back more, push that butt out."

Five more pictures, and he was rock hard. I could see his erection bounce as he moved around the room photographing me.

"Reach back with your hands and spread those cheeks, show me that hot little asshole, sweetie. Offer it."

It went on like that for almost an hour, posing so cute and hot in every position. He did an entire series of me with the ribbon tied up under my little balls, pushing my tiny thing out in front with big bow on top of it all. Several with my panties dangling sexy just below it all, lacy crotch at my knees, several with my panties down around my ankles, the pictures kept rolling.

Then he came to me and pushed me down onto my knees. He pushed his cock into my mouth slowly.

"Don't mess up that lipstick, baby. Look up at me, just the head in your mouth. Hold it right there."

I looked up at him, adoring eyes, my mouth filled with his big cock. Several pictures from high to from the side, he was throbbing in my mouth.

"Stay like and reach back with your hands and spread that butt."

He put his phone on 'record' and pointed it at me as I spread myself, arching my back. He held the camera with one hand, the back of my head with the other. He started to fuck, fast. He was fucking to cum. And catching it all in a movie.

He filled my mouth in less than three minutes, cum spurting out and onto my chin. He was on fire. He got it all on his phone recording.

After he was drained he went to the couch and sat, soaking wet and still dripping semi erection in front of him. He patted the cushion next to him. I sat by his side. I put my head on his shoulder, took his semi erect cock in my hand and just held it. I kissed his ear.

"You know I'll do anything for you. You know that, right?"

His cum was all over my lips, still in my mouth. My lipstick was smeared all over my face and all over his cock. I kissed his cheek, nibbled more at his ear.

"I do. And that leads to the next part. I took these pictures for a reason."

He looked through them. I could tell he liked what he saw. Then he pulled me up and over his lap, face down. It happened so quickly, yanked me across his lap. I felt him pet my exposed rear end. I got goose bumps all over my rear and legs as he petted me in a spanking position across his lap. He took up his phone and took several pictures of my naked butt.

"I have a friend that I told about us, more like told about you, sissy boy."

He saw me stiffen. I felt his hand come down across my butt, just once. But very hard, a loud 'crack' sound filled the room. I cried out. He took a picture of his red hand print.

"Stay still and listen to your Daddy. I know what's best for you, don't forget that."

His hand rested on my butt. He felt me, petted me. He soothed me.

"He started talking about gays that look like women, cross dressers. We were at the golf club bar and he'd been drinking. He said he found many of them hot, the ones that looked like girls. I laughed. I was taking it all in. He asked if that made him a queer. I laughed so loud I think I scared him. I asked if he'd ever been with a sissy girl like that before. He had not. I told him not to be nervous about it, told him that I liked sissy boy girly girls too. I told him I have one, that I own one. He was shocked. He couldn't believe it. I told him I did and I asked if he'd like to meet one of the hottest ones available, if he'd like to meet my sissy bitch."

I felt his hand drift into the crack of my butt.

"I told him I'd show him pictures of my bitch and if he liked, I'd introduce you to him. Now, the way I see it is you can do this to make your Daddy happy or you can go back to meeting strange men in chat rooms. Men that cum and run, not like your Daddy that wants you for a long term hot developing relationship, it's your choice, baby boy."

He pushed his finger into my tight little hole. He felt me squirm as he dug it in as deep as it would go. He started making circular motion with it. He had me whimpering, moaning and crying softly very quickly.

"Do you want me to stop doing this, stop treating you the way I do? Do you?"

"Noooo, Daddy, no...please...no...I love you...noooooo, ahhhhh..."

He worked me with his finger. He knows being finger fucked across his lap is one of the hottest things he does with me. He has me completely addicted to it and knows that.

"You're going to be his first little sissy girl. You're going to show my friend what it's like to have a special little boy to play with. You should be excited about that. I think you should be thankful that I afford you the opportunity to be the little whore you know you are and want to be. Don't you?"

He pushed his finger so deep into me I tried to pull away. He had me trapped across his lap, held me in place.

"Yes, Daddy, yessss...yessssss...thank you, thank you...ahhhh..."

I was gushing almost unintelligible word, stammering as he fingered deeply.

"Good. Then we're in agreement. I know you'll be a good boy. Remember it's his first time. I'll set it up and you be just what you are for me. I'm counting on you, sweetie. He's safe. And old married guy like me."

He laughed. He pulled his finger out of my butt. He held it out and pushed me gently to my knees in front of him, my panties dangling from one ankle. He held his middle finger up and out in front of him. I didn't have to be told. I put it in my mouth and sucked it clean.

"Good girl. I don't expect you to do this for him. But I do expect you to give your mouth, your butt, whatever he wants. You'll do that for me, right baby?"

He sat back on the couch, motioned for me to stand in front of him as he heard me mumble 'yes'. He reached out and took my little penis in his hand. I was soft. He held the head of it between his thumb and middle finger, the one I just cleaned for him. With his index finger he ran little circles around the hole of my penis. He teased with small circular motion in the precum that started to drip. He saw my little thing get fully 3" erect. He smiled up at me.

"You want to cum, don't you, sweetie?

I was lost to his fingers.

"Yes, Daddy, yes...please..."

He purred to me.

"Don't you fucking dare. You cum and I'll not only take the paddle you hate so much to your butt, I'll take a riding crop to the inside of your butt. You want to take a trip to the basement? Do you, baby boy?"

His voice soft, measured, but totally dominant, his finger working me.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12