A Photo-shoot with a Difference

Story Info
A hot wife poses as a model with racy consequences.
2.5k words
3.98
176.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sam has become used to me going out on the last Tuesday evening of every month to a photography club in town. I have been a keen photographer since I was a young kid, but what she didn't realize until now is that this was a photography club with a difference. On the famous last Tuesday of each month the guys would get together and pay for a 'model' to photograph. This would usually end up with pictures being taken of her in various states of undress and ultimately being fucked by one or more of the guys. Although up until now, I had never taken part in the fucking, I had enjoyed watching the 'show' and really looked forward to the once a month event.

It had taken 20 years of marriage, but eventually in our search for sexual adventure, Sam and I had our fantasies out in the open. She knew I wanted to see her get fucked by other men and I had eventually got her to admit that this was her fantasy too, - to have a few hard cocks fuck her and leave their loads inside her. We had made it happen a few times and both really enjoyed it. I decided it was time to tell her what was going on with the photography club, hoping she would respond as I wanted her to. Surely enough, as I was relating events, I noticed that her nipples began to stand out and as we sat there on the sofa, she began to rub my cock through my trousers, which had an obvious effect upon me.

"And what about these 'models', are they pretty?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"well, yes, I suppose so." I replied.

"As pretty as me?"

"No-one could be as pretty as you."

"and what if I were the model, would you like that?"

Bingo! I got the response I was after. The state of my now rampant erection answered the question for me. The thought of ten guys watching my wife strip and then photographing her as she got fucked, definitely aroused me!

"How about you tell the guys you've found a 'model' for this Tuesday?" she said. - I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but readily agreed. I just couldn't wait to see this.

On Tuesday evening, the guys were waiting in what we called the 'studio.' The room was set with soft mats laid our in the middle of the room and various lights set up to give the impression that the photography was important to us. As the guys waited, I was peppered with questions about the model I had found. I explained that she was a petite 5 foot woman in her forties, with long dark hair, the face a true model would kill for and with a beautiful body that I estimated being a 36DD chest. I told them that I had met her at the gym and that we had begun chatting and that I had persuaded her that with her looks she should come and model for us. I said that she had seemed reluctant at first, but the more I threw compliments her way, the more interested she had become. I also said that I knew she was married, (I didn't say to me!), but that her husband worked away a great deal.

As I finished my description, the studio door opened and in walked Sam, looking a little nervous. She was wearing a low cut black top, which clung to her gorgeous tits and a pair of tight fitting leggings which showed the shape of her beautiful legs and ass. I walked over and introduced her to the guys, who each shook her hand. I poured her a drink and told her to relax and that the guys would start just taking some simple pictures. I told her just to strike a few poses and the guys would direct her from there.

Sam sheepishly stepped into the middle of the room, onto the mats and the guys began snapping away, paying her all sorts of compliments. The plan was for Sam to act shy at first, but as the boys began to photograph her she was to become more confident and daring. As per the plan, my wife began to laugh and share jokes with the guys and to obviously show enjoyment at the attention. One of the guys then shouted for her to take her top off, - Sam stopped and said, "I don't know about that, I'm not that kind of girl." More of them added to the clamor for her to show her tits and she pretended to reluctantly acquiesce, saying, "Ok, but that's as far as I'm going. Don't you lot get any ideas!"

As Sam slowly peeled off her clinging top, her gorgeous mounds, which were encased within a lacy, white bra came into view. There were gasps from one or two of the men and the boys threw more and more compliments her way. Sam feigned a flattered response and began posing in more and more provocative ways, - on her hands and knees, facing us, so that her cleavage was in full view. One of the guys then asked Sam to take off her bra and again she stopped. The guys were all going crazy, pleading with her. Sam stood there pretending to be in two minds about this. Eventually she said, "my husband will kill me," as she slowly reached to the front of her chest to unclasp the white, lacy cups. As she let the cups loose, she held her arms tightly over her now naked breasts, again feigning hesitation. More pleading from the crowd encouraged her and she slowly moved her arms to reveal her soft, fleshy, but firm tits. Again, she began to pose provocatively, showing off her best assets and soon she was persuaded to remove her panties amid comments that if her husband ever found out he would never forgive her.

At this point 'big Dave' stepped forward towards Sam. (called 'big,' not because of his massive six foot five frame, but because of his nine -- inch, dick). Dave was 220 pounds of solid man, with not an ounce of fat on him. He was usually the one who stepped forward to begin proceedings and tonight was no exception. As he approached, Sam just looked at his bulge and said, "My, what a big boy, in more ways than one!"

Dave, now standing right in front of her, replied, "Sam, I'm going to fuck you and send you home to your husband with a bellyful of my muck."

Sam, never breaking eye -- contact with him replied, "I can out fuck you any day."

By now the rest of the guys were going wild, shouting encouragements for Dave to 'give her one.' Dave leaned down towards Sam and they began kissing deeply. He took hold of her, his massive hands seeming to dwarf my wife's petite frame and ran his rough fingers over her tits. Sam in turn began to unfasten his trousers, simultaneously feeling his massive cock through the material. - In a few seconds the monster was free and Sam took hold of it, barely managing to wrap her little hands around its girth. She slowly yanked him as their prolonged kissing continued, but the boys were now shouting for her to give him a blowjob as they frantically took pictures. Sam obliged by dropping to her knees and began to gently move her tongue up and down this massive shaft. Dave wanted action however, - he held her head and forced the first two inches of his cock into my wife's gentle mouth. He began to face -fuck her like this, just two inches going in and out of her accommodating mouth.

Any pretense to photography was now abandoned as myself and the other nine guys gathered around to watch this unfolding scene, many of them now playing with themselves as they watched this monster ram his tool into the delicate soft mouth of my wife. I was so turned on by the sight, I thought I would cum just watching it. Abruptly, Dave stopped face fucking my wife and lifted her from her knees. She reached up to kiss him again, clearly turned on by what was happening. Their mouths met and their tongues swirled as Sam again reached for the massive shaft that was about to fuck her. Dave lowered her to the floor, their mouths never parting. Sam was now lying on her back, the nipples on her huge breasts now standing to attention, with Dave bearing down on her. Her lifted one of Sam's legs over his shoulder, then the other as his hard cock was now only a fraction away from the entrance to my wife's beautiful pussy. Sam reached down and gently guided his cock to the entrance and I watched as his rock hard shaft started to disappear into my wife's hole. Sam gasped as Dave started to slowly impale her, inching gently towards full penetration. Dave looked down into Sam's eyes and said,

"I love fucking married women; - they're just so up for it. You want me to fuck you don't you Sam? You want me to fuck you and send you home to your husband defiled by my cum, don't you?

"Oh yes; - yes please. Fuck me hard." cried Sam.

"You slut." said Dave. "You want me to fill you with cum and then let the guys fuck you too, don't you slut?"

"Yes," said Sam, now oblivious to her marital status. "I want them all to fuck me."

Slowly but surely Dave's entire 9 inches disappeared into Sam's hole. Balls deep, he began to withdraw and did so almost to the tip, before forcefully ramming his entire length up my wife. He repeated this, slowly picking up momentum, with my wife squealing with every penetration. Before long he was fucking my petite wife hard and fast. The contrast of Dave's huge, muscular body bearing down on by comparison, my tiny wife made the scene even more erotic. Even if she had wanted to escape, which by her reaction was the furthest thing from her mind, there would have been no possibility. Suddenly, Sam's body began to quiver as wave after wave of orgasm ran through her overwhelmed sensory system. Dave changed his rhythm to one of short sharp thrusts, grunting with each one as he came closer to the edge. Suddenly he let out a gasp and he too shuddered as he unloaded what Sam later reported to be a bucket load of cum into her fragile pussy. Dave moved away quickly and I could see the glistening of his cum on my wife's thigh. Sam just lay there, exhausted and the guys seemed mesmerized by events until Dave broke the silence and said, "Don't just stand there like a bunch of assholes, - somebody step up and fuck the lady." With that two of the guys, Roger and Ted stepped into the action. Roger placed Sam so she was on her hands and knees, and started to enter her doggystyle, while at the same time Ted placed his tool by her face, which Sam greedily sucked into her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My insatiable wife was now sucking one man off, whilst taking the other up her beautiful cunt, - she was now a two cock woman! It wasn't long before Ted was grunting and releasing his load in her mouth and good girl that she is, she did not spill a drop, she swallowed it all. Roger came soon after, releasing the second load of cum into my wife's beautiful hole within the last 15 minutes.

Although I knew there were more takers, our time at the studio was almost up and we had to start tidying the equipment away. Sam wandered into the adjoining small shower room to clean herself up and get changed while the lads exchanged comments about what a horny slut this married woman was and how they were disappointed not to have fucked her. When most of them had drifted off home, I quietly walked over to the doorway of the shower / changing room hoping to sneak up on my wife, but as I reached the door I heard unmistakable muffled moans from in the room. I just opened the door very slightly, so that whoever was in the room would not notice, but I would be able to see in and what I saw sent my cock rock hard again. Sam was sitting on one of the chairs in the room and she was still buck naked. Standing right in front of her with his trousers round his ankles and with his cock halfway down my wife's throat was Mike, another of the guys from the group. He had sneaked in there while the others drifted off home and was now enjoying the best blowjob he ever had. Mike was six feet two and built like a tank, - he worked out seriously and it showed. My wife had a fantasy about being fucked by a black man and it seemed now she was living it out. She had a hand on each of Mike's asscheeks and was rhythmically bobbing her head backwards and forwards on Mike's eight inch shaft. The sight of that hard black cock disappearing down my wife's throat with the contrast against her soft white skin was the most erotic sight I have ever seen.

After what seemed like an eternity of face -- fucking, with Sam eventually managing to take his cock balls deep into her mouth, - much to Mike's verbal appreciation, the couple broke apart and Mike lifted Sam to her feet and turned her around so that her back was facing him and she was leaning forward against the wall. He then said, "that pussy's seen enough action, I'm gonna fuck your ass woman."

"Oh God yes" panted Sam as Mike's thick black rod, still glisteningly wet from my wife's oral ministrations started to enter her ass. They started gently at first, Mike just pentetrating her a little way and being very gently, but soon he was buried in her up to the hilt and was slowly but firmly giving Sam a good ass- fucking. Sam, who never let me have anal sex with her was moaning in ecstasy as this huge black stud almost literally fucked the ass off her. It was only a few minutes before I noticed Mike's rhythm change and he began to take shorter, more urgent strokes. Sam noticed this and said, "Come on baby, fill me full of your black cum." This seemed to tip him over the edge as he emptied his load up my wife's ass. I was able to see his dick throb as he spurted his seed again and again.

Eventually, they parted, Mike saying, "You are one horny lady. - I wouldn't mind a private session."

"Anytime you like." said Sam.

Sam showered and got dressed, giving Mike her number before she left. Mike now visits her at home every so often, which I always look forward to. There is nothing so sexy as seeing a hot, sexy wife get fucked by a few hard cocks, - especially the odd black one.