A Photographer's Eye Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy takes on the mayor, vying for control of his home town.
4k words
4.37
20.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This series is laced with memories I have from childhood - some true, most fantasy - as is the series "The Dac Attacks". Mostly, I remember reading these smut paperbacks with grey-green covers, and black and white lurid illustrations on the cover, and the fantasies those generated. Anyway, I have fun writing about that period. I hope you have fun reading them.

To the Anonymous reader or readers who consider my work 'drivel': I write for my own pleasure. You don't like, read somewhere else. It's all free...

*****

My name's Johnny Smith and I live in Hicksville, USA. I'm a senior in high school, a straight A student, a very good shutterbug, and (if I do say so myself) an excellent peeping Tom. I use my straight A status, to stay in good with my folks and teachers, and to gain extra freedoms. This leaves me with the free time to pursue my ultimate hobby - peeping. Since I develop my pictures at the school (the teacher gave me my own key to the darkroom), I can develop my pics. I keep all my developed pics in a binder that I paruse regularly, beating off to the steamier pics.

But, there was this one set of pictures I took that changed my life permanently. It was the year Nixon was declared a crook in the tabloids.

The Crawford's next door one spring weekend night. I kept my eye on it, waiting for it to end, so I could go to my hiding place under their bedroom window, where I'd taken some of my most steamy pics in the past. When, finally, it appeared to have ended, (some lights still on but no sounds coming from next door), I jumped the fence and headed to my spot. I had my 35 mm, SLR camera with wide-angle telephoto zoom with me - the kind some of the sports photographers use. I popped up to the side of the window, sneaking my head around for a peek, and was astounded by what I saw.

Neither Mr. or Mrs. Crawford was in the bedroom (I looked around cautiously, in case they'd come outside). Instead, there were three couples all sprawled out in different positions, on the Crawford's king sized bed. I was amazed that I recognized them all, even though they were all prominent citizens of Hicksville. No one was paying attention to the window, so I got fully in front of the window. I could clearly see everything going on through the partially closed curtains.

Mr. Fields (the town preacher) was fucking Mrs. Ramon. Her husband (the police chief) was fucking Mrs. Smiles. Mr. Smiles (the mayor) was fucking Mrs. Fields. I took out my camera and took a zillion shots. Anyway, I took all that I could on the roll I'd brought with me. Then, I bugged out, The last thing I wanted now was to get caught.

I was so excited, I had to beat off twice before I could calm down enough to go to sleep. I wanted my sleep so I could get to the school's developing room early. Tomorrow was Sunday, and I wanted to get in and out of there undisturbed.

After the developing of negatives and printing of positives was complete the next morning, I returned to my room to study the pics I'd taken. Fortunately, I had head shots of everyone, but there were also plenty of pussy and cock shots to put in my binder. I thought a bout what I had. I thought about the blackmail potential. I wondered if I had the balls to pull off the idea I had percolating in my head. I thought about it all the rest of Sunday.

Monday came around, and I was impatient at school all day long. I was bouncing my foot up and down impatiently as I watched the clock tick down to three o'clock. When the bell finally rang, I was out of my chair and on my bicycle in five minutes, headed for the courthouse. I sped my Schwinn Cruiser through the streets of Hicksville, pulling up in front of the courthouse.

Actually, courthouse sounds too official for what Hicksville had to offer. What Hicksville had for a courthouse was all of three rooms. A big one for court, a receptionist's office up front, and the Mayor's office to the side of her office. I went in.

"Is Mr. Smiles in?" I asked the secretary.

"Well yes he is young man. Is he expecting you?", she asked.

"No ma'am." I said. "But it's important I see him." I replied.

"Can I take a message?" she queried.

"No ma'am. This is personal." I said, heading for the mayor's open door. I closed the door behind me.

"What can I do for you?" Mr. Smiles said, looking up from some paperwork.

"You have a problem. I'm here to help you resolve it." I said, bluntly.

I unzipped my backpack, and took out a manila envelope, dropping it on his desk, on top of the papers there.

"Look inside, and then we can talk." I said, kind of mysteriously.

He took his time, examining each pic I'd taken.

"Oh my god!" he hissed. "So what now?"

"I'll be blunt - as blunt as those pictures." I said. "I am going to blackmail you. I'm a horny young stud and I plan to fuck your wife. In exchange, I'll give you the negatives. I'm leaving Hicksville for good after I graduate in June, and I don't ever plan to come back. The negatives are yours when I leave. I won't need them then. But, until then, I need to stay protected from reprisal. However, if I don't get to fuck your wife within the next two days, I'm taking my pictures to the newspaper. I wonder what Hicksville will think of it's swinging Mayor?"

"Two days, huh?" he said, obviously worried.

"Two days will give you time to talk with your wife. If she agrees, leave a note under the windshield wiper. Just write day and time on it - but it'll have to be after four o'clock." I said. I was getting nervous, and wanted this part over with.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked.

"Let me talk to my wife." He said. "I'll see what she says. You won't fuck her without her permission, that's for certain - no matter the consequences.

"Well, I sincerely wish you luck." I said, standing up and heading for the door.

"Two days." I said on the way out.

On the way home, I thought about how the meeting had gone. All in all, and given my nervousness, I thought it went well. I made all the points I needed to. I didn't give away too much about me (though in a small town, it's easy to find out about anyone in it), and I thought I'd set up plausible way to deal with the negatives, though I had no intention on going through with that.

The next day, there was no note on the car, but there was one the next morning. I checked on my way to school. The note said "Tonight - 8 PM. And so, I spent another endless day at school ... and then at home. I was so impatient, I ended up arriving a half hour early.

"You're early." Mr. Smiles said redundantly, when I rang the doorbell.

"Tuff." I said, entering his home. And it was a fine home, as befitted our mayor.

"Well, since I'm early, let's go get some rope." I said, mysteriously.

"Rope?" he questioned, "You're not into BDSM or anything, are you?"

I laughed. "No, nothing like that. The rope is for you. I have no intention of being interrupted at an in-opportune moment. But don't worry. I'll make sure you have a good view. I'm sure you're used to watching other men fuck your wife. This won't be much different." I tried to sound consoling.

"Now. Get the rope. I'm impatient, and the sooner you get it, the sooner we'll be through for the evening." I stated.

"This evening? You said all you wanted was one night." he challenged.

"I lied." I said. "I thought about it, and there's no reason to deprive myself till I finish high school. After all, graduation's only a month away. Then you'll get the negatives and I'll leave town, as I said before. But don't worry. There's at least two, if not three, other couples I'll spread myself around with. I haven't forgot about the Crawford's, though I don't have any pics to incriminate them. I think they'll budge because of guilt at what's happened to their swing mates. Now - Get - The - Rope."

When Mr. Smiles returned, I drug one of the dining room chairs into the living room. I moved the coffee table, and set the chair, so it faced the plush, satin couch. Mr. Smiles sat down, grudgingly.

"Would you rather I tied you up in the bedroom?" I asked.

"No, just get on with it." He said.

So, I tied him to the chair at ankles and wrists.

"Sorry about dinner." I said, walking away.

And into the kitchen. I took a moment to admire Mrs. Smiles, as she prepared a salad beside the sink. The had shoulder length black hair. Her somewhat bushy eyebrows matched her hair. The had a small straight nose and lips red with lipstick. Obviously, she was going to attempt to be a lady, no matter the circumstances. This theory was blown, as I saw the sharp business suit she had on. Just home from work, I thought.

"Sorry, I had to work late." she said over her shoulder.

"No worries. But you're kind of overdressed for tonight. Your husband did talk to you?" I questioned.

She nodded. "I only got in ten minutes ago. I'll change into something sexy later."

Something sexy, I thought? I never specified that. Then, I had an insight.

"You stayed at work because you were afraid to come home. You want to put off changing till later. But you really want to put off changing entirely." I stated.

She sobbed. "Yes. You're right. I'm afraid, and I just want you to go away."

Her shoulders heaved as she sobbed. I let her sob for a minute. When I heard the sobs start to die off, I said, "Done?"

She nodded, wiping her eyes.

"OK. First, I'm a very horny eighteen year old that can't get a date. I haven't had a date in over a year, and that was to a Sade Hawkins dance." I confided. "That's all I want, there's no hurt involved - though I did have to tie your husband up in the living room."

"Oh My!" she ejaculated, "Whyever would you do that."

"I don't want him to interrupt me, at an inopportune moment." I said, squeezing her breast. "That's my guarantee."

"And Second." I said, still squeezing her breast, "You are a beautiful woman, and I couldn't hope to loose my virginity to one so lovely."

"Really," she said, flapping air at her face, "You say that to all the women... You.. yer... you're really a...a...a... virgin.

I nodded, smiling. I've already lied more than once doing this. What was one more?

"Ever since I saw Mr. Ramon fucking you. You were such a turn on. I knew you should be the one to pop my boy cherry. Isn't fate funny?" I said, smiling and looking into her eyes

I swatted her ample ass. "Now go and get into something sexy. You want a virgin's experience to be something special, doncha? I'll watch the pot."

She nodded, and even smiled a little. "All right. I guess the best way through this is forward. It's not so bad for some reason, since you're a virgin."

Bingo! I thought. I turned off the flame under the pot on the stove. Dinner can wait.

I waited. Mrs. Smiles came out dressed in white. Well, mostly white. The stockings were black. She had on a sheer, white Teddy. The (D cup) half bra, lifted her breasts, like globes on a platter. She had a garter belt around her waist, the Teddy ended two inches above where the garter belt started. The belt's straps held up the black stockings. She stood there, in sandals.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked.

"You gotta let me do this." I said, taking her hand and leading her into the Living Room, where I'd left my backpack. I took out my camera. "Please let me take some pics of you. You are so sexy. I want them, so when I leave Hicksville (the lies keep piling up) I can remember you."

"That wasn't part of the deal." I heard behind me. "No more pictures. There are already too many pictures. No more!"

I didn't react or reply. I went to the garage and rummaged around till I found some duct tape. I came back in and slapped six inches of it over Mr. Smiles. mouth.

"I said, no interruptions!", tersely.

"Now, please stand over by the lamp." I said. "The light's better there."

I had high speed ASA film in my camera, since I'm almost always taking night shots, but natural light is better.

Mrs. Smiles looked at her husband, then at me. "Don't hurt him." She said.

"No, no." I replied. "But he was interrupting and I did warn him."

She nodded.

"Now give me a sexy pose." I said, lifting my camera.

Mrs. Smiles leaned forward, hands on knees, and jiggled her half moons. I snapped away.

"Oh, that's nice. Let a little nipple peek out." I said, continuing to snap pics.

"Oh yeah, now, the other nipple." snap, snap snap.

"What about those panties you have on? They look like they don't have a crotch. Show the camera that they don't have a crotch.

She reached down and spread the lace that lined each side of the panty slit, exposing her furry bush.

"That's it. Now bend forward, towards the camera." snap, snap, snap.

"Better yet, why don't you go lie down on the couch. I'll move the lamp." I said, grabbing the lamp stand and unplugging the light. I plugged it in behind the couch.

Mrs. Smiles grabbed one of the plush pillows there, and leaned it against an armrest. Then, she lay down, with one knee raised and her upper body turned towards me. A classic pin-up girl pose. I snapped away, climbing onto the couch.

"Show me those crotchless underwear again." I said. "They really turn me on."

She raised her other leg, knees now both in the air, and then spread them. She separated the lace lined panties, exposing her hairy bush, and the indications of her slit.

"Do something really sexy. Give me you nastiest pose." I said, still snapping away.

Mrs. Smiles thought, and then turned over, so her ass was facing the camera, knees slightly apart. She split the panties, showing a more defined pussy slit. Her labia were now peeking out.

"Perfect!" I said, and meant it. "Where's the lipstick you used to paint your lips?" I asked.

Mrs. Smiles went and got the lipstick out of her purse, handing it to me. "What do you want with this?" she asked.

"Well, I saw in a photographer's journal that if you paint a woman's nipples red, they show up much nicer and rosier in the picture." I said, grabbing the lipstick, and painting Mrs. Smiles' still exposed nipples with it.

"Now, roll down the half bra, show the camera your full tits." I said, as Mrs. Smiles pulled down the top of the Teddy, and lifted her boobs towards the camera. Her balloons had deflated and lengthened, once removed from the bra. They looked like a large oblong squash with red circles at one end, though definitely softer and more giving.

"Now give me that other pose. The one with you on all fours. Let your breasts swing free." I said, taking a picture from the side. Her breasts dangled erotically.

Mrs. Smiles still had her crotchless underwear spread. I climbed behind her, in zipping my fly. once behind her, I unbuckled and lowered my pants (I wasn't wearing underwear), letting my now fully erect member flop free. I placed my dick in the crack of her ass and took a picture. I separated her labia with the head of my dick and took a picture. I took another with my six inches half in her pussy.

"You are so hot." I told Mrs. Smiles. "I almost came, just putting my virgin dick into you."

Mrs. Smiles turned over, grabbing my cock and putting it in her mouth. I continued to snap. I fucked her mouth for a couple of minutes, taking pictures the whole time. Then I had to re-load my camera. Damn! I thought, just when things were getting interesting. I rushed to my backpack, unloading and reloading my camera with film in record time.

I rushed back, and planted my dick back in Mrs. Smiles' mouth. Grabbing the lipstick, I wrote WHORE across her forehead.

"What'd you write?" Mrs. Smiles asked.

"I wrote 'LOVELY'." I lied. "And it is too, with your mouth on my dick. Now, look at the camera."

I took about five of just her face, with 'WHORE' written across her forehead, eyes looking up at me.

"OK. Now I need to be de-viginized. Teach me how to fuck, I want to document it." I said, sitting down on the couch.

Mrs. Smiles got an interesting expression on her face and then backed up to the rigid cock in my lap. She spread her crotchless panties, then spread her outer pussy lips, exposing her full gash for the first time that night. I snapped away. Then, she lowered her pussy onto my cock. I helped, pushing my lap towards her descending ass. My head entered her, followed by my full length. Beautiful, I thought.

"Now, lift up till just my head is in you. Spread your ass cheeks." I said, "That is one hot picture."

Mrs. Smiles acted like the model, I suppose she fantasized being. I moaned a little, my dick twitching to the effect the image had on me. Mrs. Smiles sat back down, her ample ass pillowing across my lap.

"Hold it." I said, grabbing the lip stick. I wrote, "Fuck Me Here" with an arrow pointing to her ass crack, across her lower back, just below the end of the Teddy. I had to pull down the crotchless panties, to finish the arrow.

"What are you writing now?" She asked.

"I'm just adding some flowers," I said, "Drawing little circles around my message to myself. One long stem is coming from your pussy crack, and it's blossoming open, like your pussy did for my cock. It's sexy to look at, with you fucking my virgin dick."

I moaned. "But let's hold off for a minute, or I'm gonna cum. I don't wanna do that yet. Why don't you take off the panties, they're starting to get in the way." I pushed on her ass cheeks.

She got up and took off her underwear, letting them drop to the floor. Reversing herself, she sat back down on my cock, her boobs in my face. I set the camera down, no room for pictures now. Then I began to lick the nipples presented before me. Mrs. Smiles wet pussy wontonly squeezing my dick shaft.

We rocked back and forth together for a little bit - too much motion and I was gonna blow. I'm not a virgin, but I sure felt like one. I leaned forward, holding Mrs. Smiles by the back as I did, and pulled the coffee table closer. I had Mrs. Smiles lean back on it, so I could see my dick entering her bush. Then, I did draw flowers. The looked like red flowers growing out of brown curly grass. I leaned far back into the couch back and took as much of a full length picture as I could get framed. Then I set the camera aside, pulled Mrs. Smiles to me, and rolled her over onto the couch. I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer. I rammed my dick home, missionary style. It only took about three of four more lunges and I was gushing in her pussy. I lay there twitching.

"Oh thank you, thank you. I guess I'm not a virgin anymore." I said, giving my slowly shrinking cock a little nudge.

Mrs. Smiles rolled out from under me. She left me in her position, as she stroked my shriveling cock.

"I know a secret." She said. "Something special about strong young men."

She dropped her mouth to my flaccid cock and kissed the head before sucking me into her mouth. She pumped my member till I was hard once more.

"Young men recover very quickly." She told me, lifting her mouth off my cock to speak, then sliding her lips down my length.

A few more sucks, and I was rigid once more. "See?"

She pulled me off the couch, and replaced me with herself. Cheek on armrest, ass in air, hands spreading ass cheeks.

"Come fuck me doggy style." She said. I got behind her, and almost had my prick slid home, when I stopped and looked closer.

My cum was leaking from her pussy. I grabbed my camera and took some really hot pics. Then, I put the camera down, and began stuffing my sperm back down her pussy channel.

I grabbed her by the waist and slammed my dick in and out. Looking down, I was reminded of what I'd wrote earlier. I was a virgin to anal sex, but all my dad's trash novels recommended it. I had to try it. So, following the recipe described in the books, I pushed my finger into her asshole.

"Ow!" She exclaimed. "That hurt. You've got to lube your finger before you do something like that. I like to be played with back there, but not dry!"

12