A Photographer's Eye Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack is back.
6.7k words
3.85
13.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Just curious. Anyone - male or female, ever have a four way with three women and one guy? Please comment.

*****

The Ramon's were next on my list. Mr. Ramon is Hicksville's Police chief, though that's a laugh. Mr. Ramon is chief over two part-time deputies. Nothing much ever happens (till I showed up) in Hicksville.

It was easy to get in to talk to Mr. Ramon. I just walked past his secretary, and into his office, closing the door behind me. Mr. Ramon looked up from his deskwork. And he stared at me, long and hard.

"I know you, and I've talked to Mr. Smiles and Mr. Fields already. So cut the crap. You'll get nothing from me or my family." he stated firmly. "In fact, I'm looking up what crimes I can nail you with right now." he spread his hands over the paperwork in front of him.

Clearly, he was out to intimidate me. But, I'm not your ordinary eighteen year old. I can think, too. "OK." I said, turning around and heading towards the door. "The negatives will be with the press, if you decide you want to go get them. It's not like you have much of a force to prevent me from doing it. Hell, maybe I'll just mail the negatives."

I reached the door, and was about to turn the knob, when I heard behind me, "Wait, Wait... Let's talk." he sighed.

I turned around. "Actually, there's nothing to talk about - well, maybe one thing. You got kids?"

He nodded. "But they're grown."

I smiled "I know. Your daughter, Mellissa, is a year behind me in high school. Make sure she's there, too. She's eighteen, so I guess you could call her grown. Any other kids?"

"You will not touch my daughters. That is absolutely too much." He said, getting to his feet.

"OK" I said again, heading to the door.

"Dammit." He said. "Will you just sit down for a minute."

I complied, looking at him inquisitively.

"I give." he said, all the wind out of his sails. "But if you hurt either of my girls, I will kill you. If you hurt my wife, I will kill you. At that point, I really won't give a damn about consequences."

"I understand completely." I said, sincerely. "As long as everyone let's me do what I WILL DO, without complaint - nothing hurtful, mind you, I won't lay a hand on anyone. You've talked to the Smiles and the Fields. Did I hurt either of those wives?"

Mrs. Fields said you slapped her.

"I did do that." I said, "But that's because she refused to strip. How can I fuck if she's fully clothed? Instruct your family to do as I say - within limits. I know Mellissa's no virgin - the word's out all over the school, so I'm not even harming her that way, though I don't think that constitutes harm. No one will be hurt at all. I've been a man of my word up till now."

"That's true. You are a straightforward bastard. You got balls, kid. But I'm trained as a ball breaker. What I said, still stands."

"And I do respect that. That's why this will work out OK. I'll be gone in a month... Now, you said daughters, plural." I said, straightforwardly.

"Yeah, my oldest is twenty-one. She has a baby, and lives over in Oakville. She just got divorced, so she's been through a lot. Leave her alone."

Oakville was twenty miles away. Near enough, but what about her baby? My fantasy mind went wild with the possibilities of three women. I was determined to make this work.

"Have her get a baby sitter for the night." I said. "I want her there. I'd bet her sister would want her there, too. And think. My sexual needs will be shared with three women rather than one. The pressure to perform will be lessened, and I will be less likely to take out all my desires on your wife alone. I don't claim it will be pleasant for them, but they will not be hurt. And don't worry, I'm not into any Lesbian shit."

He stared at me, seemingly deep in thought. Then, he nodded.

"Good. So when?" I asked."

"It may take longer than two days to arrange it. Your demands are outside the scope of what I was prepared to deal with today. I'll do the mail drop thing. Check my car windshield tomorrow - no make that day after tomorrow." He said, though reluctantly.

"I'm generous." I said. "But I want to be fucking by Friday. Anything else?" I asked.

He nodded 'no', so I got up and left his office.

I didn't get a note till Wednesday. The note said Friday 8PM.

The rest of the week was agony. I had to beat off at least twice a day just to keep my fevered mind in check. I watched the clock constantly. Finally, it was time. I grabbed my backpack, and headed to the Ramon residence.

I rang the doorbell, and Mr. Ramon answered.

"Come in." he said, grudgingly.

I entered and followed him to the living room. I saw a bar as we passed by. Good, I thought. "Where's you daughters?" I asked immediately.

"They're in Mellissa's room getting ready." he said, still with anger in his tone.

"Well, while we wait, let's have a drink. Or do you want to do this stone cold sober?" I asked him.

He nodded. It looked to me like he could use more than one. "A drink would be good. Are you going to tie me up like you did the others?"

I nodded. "And you can either be present in the living room, of I can leave you in your bedroom."

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"There's bourbon at the bar and ice in the kitchen." he said.

I handed him an ice bucket. "Why don't you get the ice. I don't want to disturb Mrs. Ramon. I'm sure she's making dinner?"

He nodded again. "We'll be having spaghetti."

"Good. So we can have a before dinner drink and the sit down for dinner. There's no need to tie you up for any of that." I said, as Mr. Ramon disappeared into the kitchen.

Now it's time for a side note. I know a guy who knows a guy... Anyway, I got hold of the school drug dealer earlier in the week. I knew Mr. Ramon was going to be trouble after talking to him in his office. I pulled out three red capsules which I opened and dumped into a cup. I put just a couple drops of water from a pitcher at the bar into the cup and swirled it, till the powder was completely dissolved. I put the glass down and waited for Mr. Ramon to return. When he did, I handed him the laced glass, picking up another for myself. Mr. Ramon added the ice, and I poured two fingers of bourbon in each glass.

He laughed sarcastically. "You know under age drinking is illegal."

I didn't bother to answer. Instead, I went and sat on the couch in the living room.

Mr. Ramon sat down also. So, we had a friendly little gentlemanly chat about anything but what would go on later that night. By the time dinner was on the table, Mr. Ramon had finished his drink. He poured a second on his way to his place at the table. I 'volunteered' to go get the girls.

I banged on Mellissa's door. At least I assumed it was Mellissa's. It was the only bedroom with the door closed. Mellissa stuck her head out.

"Dinner's ready. Come get it." I said, turning around and heading back to the dining table. I pretended not to know Mellissa, though, that's the last thing I wanted to do."

So, we all sat down to Mrs. Ramon's spaghetti. As we ate, I kept my eye on Mr. Ramon. His eyes would get lidded, and then he'd shake himself awake. He did this a few times, before pulling his chair away from the table, resting his head against the top of his chair. I complimented Mrs. Ramon on the meal, and meant it. Spaghetti is one of my favorites.

By the end of the meal, Mr. Ramon was sprawled out on his chair, snoring lightly. Mrs. Ramon looked worriedly at her husband.

"Stress." I said, "And he had a before dinner drink. Looks like it was enough to put him out."

"Well, in a way, I'm grateful." she said, sounding apprehensive.

"Shall we retire to the living room?" I asked. "Can I get anyone a drink? Mrs. Ramon, you can clear the table if you like, just come back to the living room when you're through."

The girls wanted white wine spritzers, so I went to the kitchen and asked Mrs. Ramon if she had wine in here. I kissed her neck (never hurts to add some butter) and asked her if she'd like on too, or something different. I really, really did want to play the gentleman. I get so tired of having to slap someone to get what I want.

Mrs. Ramon agreed to the spritzer, so I brought the wine and club soda back to the bar. Filling three glasses, I delivered the first to Mrs. Ramon. Handing it to her I said, "You know, you'd look so much better with less on (I was remembering Mrs.Smiles Teddy), when you're finished here, why don't you go get something really sexy on?"

I took the other two drinks and suggested the same thing to them. Neither had anything sexy to wear, other than their "killer going out" outfits. I wanted a staying in one. We negotiated it down to bra and thong. I sent them off to change, or remove, more likely.

While I was waiting, I checked on Mr. Ramon. He was clearly alive and breathing in regular, even intervals. I grabbed a pillow off the couch, and tucked it behind his head. His head rolled to the side and a slight drool escaped from the corner of his mouth.

Returning to the couch, I sat and sipped the bourbon I'd poured before dinner. I'm not much of a drinker - especially with hard alcohol, so I was sure the one drink would last me the rest of the night.

Mrs. Ramon finished in the kitchen first. She came and sat down in a reclining chair next to the couch, putting her drink on the coffee table.

"You gonna go change?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. It's been a long day and I'm tired. My feet hurt. If you weren't here I'd be in bed with a book by now." she said straightforwardly.

"Your husband told you about denying my requests? I said, dispassionately. "I think you're trying to get out of what you agreed to."

"I didn't agree, but Harmon left me no choice, because apparently you didn't leave him any." she said straightforwardly.

I thought about that for a bit, and nodded. "OK." I said getting up and removing glasses from the coffee table. "You don't need to put on anything sexy. Just get up on the coffee table, and give me a striptease. Here, I'll even go turn on some music."

And I did, grabbing my camera on the way back to the couch. About then, the girls came out dressed in lacy bra's and satiny shining thongs - one red, one light blue. Guess they shop at the same store, I thought. I had then sit on either side of me on the couch, putting my arms around both. I looked up at Mrs. Ramon expectantly.

She just stood there. "I'm not going to do a striptease in front of my daughters." she said, her voice quivering slightly.

I stood up and raised my hand as if to slap her. She cowered back but held firm. I turned her around before she could get her feet planted and swatted her hard on the ass. So hard she whimpered. The girls started crying begging me to stop it.

I thought about the situation and what to do about it, looking at both the girls and Mrs. Ramon. "You know I tore the dress off Mrs. Fields for doing what you're doing?"

She nodded. "Do you want me to do the same to you. It looks like a lot fancier dress than the one Mrs. Fields had on.

She nodded no again. I thought a little more. Then, I reached behind Mellissa and unhooked her bra, and throwing it on the floor. I snuck a hand through behind Mellissa and the couch, reaching so my hand cupped her breast, and my thumb and forefinger lightly pinching her nipple. I did the same with the other.\

"Now, dance for all of us, or I pinch your little girls nipples hard. I promise, I'll make her scream. Stop, or slow down, and I'll pinch. Don't do what I suggest and I'll squeeze the shit outa 'em. Do you get it, yet?" I pinched Mellissa's nipples a little harder, making her squirm.

Mrs. Ramon nodded. "You bastard." she said,

"You're probably right." I agreed.

She began to slowly swing her hips in time to the music. I turned to Melinda, Mellissa's sister, who I'd never met. "You're the one with the baby." I stated. "Hi. My name is John. Glad to meet you." I offered my hand to her.

She shook it, saying "Melinda."

"Well, Melinda. After your mother finishes, would you like to go next?" I asked.

"OK" she said meekly.

Then, I turned to Mellissa. "Hello Mellissa, I said. I know you from school."

She stammered. "Ummm, errrrr, hello. I hoped you didn't recognize me."

"Awww now. How could I forget you? You of all people. The one who ratted on me to the principal for taking pictures in the girls' locker room?" I pinched her nipples even though Mrs. Ramon was still dancing.

I turned to Mrs. Ramon. "Dress off now." I commanded.

Then, back to Mellissa. "Fortunately, I ditched the film, so there was no proof."

I pinched her nipples again. "You know what I told him, when the principal confronted me?

She shook her head. "I told 'em you were jealous of my photography skills, and were trying to get back at me. I hadn't done a damn thing, and look! No film in the camera, either. Good thing I'm so skilled, huh? Otherwise, we'd be having a very different conversation right now."

I pinched her nipples hard, one last time and then let go of them. I stood up and dropped my pants.

Sitting back down, I said, "Your mother's show is heating up. Why don't you give me a blow job, and then we'll let bygones be bygones."

Mellissa nodded meekly, and got down on the floor between my legs. She tentatively put my cock in her mouth. "Oh don't be so subtle. Suck on it, bitch."

I pushed her head onto my cock, pushing down till her lips were buried in my pubic hairs. The head of my cock hit the beginning of her throat, and Mellissa began gagging. She pulled her head away from my cock, drool dripping from her lower lip.

"Back in your mouth." I ordered.

I let her be after that. I wanted to watch Mrs. Ramon, and there was Melinda to pay attention to, also. I got Melinda's bra off, since Mellissa was out of reach, and grabbed her nipples as I had Mellissa's. I gave them an experimental pinch, and received a yelp in response. Then, I gave my full attention to Mrs. Ramon.

She was just pulling her dress over her head. I watched her gyrate in bra and panties for a while, and then started looking at her impatiently. "Do I have to tell you to do everything? Take your bra off, geeze."

"I'm not a stripper." she said, trying to keep her voice controlled.

"OK. Fuck it." I said. "Just take off your fucking bra and fucking granny panties, lay down on your back, and show us your cunt. I want your legs wide apart."

Knowing she was going to resist again, I pinched Melinda's nipples hard. She howled, and Mrs. Ramon stripped. Sobbing silently, she lay down on her back, her head hanging off the end of the coffee table and spread her legs, so her feet were off the table and resting on the floor. I began snapping pictures.

Mrs. Ramon had sizeable boobs. They rested on her chest like big fat water balloons. Her dark, near black nipples sticking up. Definitely Spanish heritage, I thought. Looking at Melinda's nipples, I could see a family resemblance.

Mrs. Ramon also had a belly. It visibly rose higher than her mound. Similarly, her ass was on the fatter side, thought nicely shaped. As she lay there now, her ass cheeks pressed against the coffee table, they splayed, cushioning her pelvis. Her legs were in fine shape, and the bush I was staring at, matched her head hair, shiny and black.

I could see the outlines of her slit underneath the pubic hair. "Spread your pussy lips." I commanded, getting into it, and pushing Mellissa's head up and down on my cock faster.

She complied, pulling the outer lips open with her fingers. On display, for all to see, was her dark pink gash. Her inner labia were large and flapped open like butterfly wings. I could see the sheen of wet in her pussy hole. So she's getting horny, I thought. My cock gave a lurch in Mellissa's mouth. But the feelings were getting to be too intense. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted this to go on forever. I had a woman on my arm, another giving me a blow job, and their mother spreading her pussy for me. How erotic is that? I took some more pictures, making sure to get a full face shot of Mellissa sucking my cock. Then, I pushed Mellissa away, and helped Mrs. Ramon to her feet. I went to Melinda, and said "Your turn." Leading her to the 'stage'.

I brought Mrs. Ramon over and sat her where Melinda had been, then I sat down, and let Mellissa return to servicing my cock. My hand went to Mrs. Ramon's mound. I ruffled her bush, then slid my middle finger into her vagina. I played with her labia, pulling on them, teasing them. Then, I turned my attention to Melinda.

Just then, I heard a dog bark out back. The kind of bark that can be announcing a burglar or even a part time cop. I pushed Mellissa away quickly and went to the sliding glass door leading to the back yard.

I want out, and a large black lab came galloping up, tail wagging. "What is it boy? What did you find?"

I searched the back yard. No one was there. The dog had quit barking when I came out back. It looked like a false alarm to me. Petting the dog and reassuring him, gave me a new idea. I took the dog's collar off. Looking around, I saw a leash on a hook by the sliding doors. I brought both back inside.

"I have a present for you Mellissa." I said, walking up to her and wrapping the dog collar around her neck, buckling the buckle. I attached the leash to the collar, then sat down and let Mellissa get back to work on my cock. I held the leash in my hand.

And then there was a ring at the door. "Goddammit!" I shouted, getting up again and pulling on my pants. At least the dog barks were explained, I thought. Obviously the visitor at the door had set off the dog. Maybe he heard a car door slam or something.

I went to the door and cracked it open. "What do you want?" I almost shouted.

"John? John Smith?", I heard.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'm Jack Green. Remember me? I was a year ahead of you in high school. You're the yearbook photographer, aren't you? the voice stated, unquestioningly.

"OK, so?" I stated, getting pretty irritated.

"Mellissa told me you were here tonight and what she thinks you plan to do. She thinks I'm here to help her, but I just want to come in and watch. She's actually a bitch, and I'd love to see you give it to her. I know she ratted you out at school. I was one of the one's defending you. Remember?" the voice whispered.

I sighed. "Go away." I said.

"Uh uh. If I go away, I'm going down the street yelling rape. I'm gonna wake every neighbor up. You'll go to jail for sure." the voice stated, convincingly.

I sighed. Much deeper this time. "Come on in..." I said, turning my back and heading for the living room. And that's the last thing I remember till the next day when I woke up.

------------- Jack's Perspective ------------

My name is Jack Green and Hicksville is MY town.

I'd heard about John from Mr. Fields and Mr. Ramon and knew what John was up to. See, I'd been doing the same thing about a year ago, but I'd thought I'd discovered an aphrodasiac of incredible power. It wasn't true, but as a consequence, I was introduced to mom's bridge club which doubled as a swingers' club. I didn't like John fucking with a perfectly fine working relationship between me and my mom's bridge club, to which Mrs. Fields and Mrs. Ramon belonged.

I rang the Ramon's doorbell. The door opened a crack.

"Yeah?" I heard.

I introduced myself, and conned John into letting me in. As he let me in, I pulled a syringe out that MR. Cooper, the town pharmacist had given me. I pulled off the plastic that protected the needle, approached John from behind, locked my arm around his neck, tilting his head, and pushed the needle into his jugular. I drug him into the front room, dropping him on the floor there.

"Hello all." I said, seeing Mrs. Ramon sitting on the couch nude, and Mellissa and her sister topless, with their thongs still on.

12