A Picnic In Our Local Park

Story Info
A naked romp in the park just down the road.
2.9k words
4.19
32.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PepperTed
PepperTed
4 Followers

“I want you to take me on a picnic; I want to suck your cock in the park, under the sun.”

That is a good way to get my attention. “Do you mean in our local park? Like just down the road?”

“Yeah sugar pie; I want your cock to blow that sweet juice so deep into my throat.”

Kerry was a certified nudist, knowing that, I never expected that she would like to help bring out our neighbourhood.

“What about up at Wilders Beach?” This is the local nudist beach, approximately one hour north.

“Darling boy, why travel so far? We have a great big park, with all sorts of terrain to play in. Plus I have been going up there for a week now and getting some great rays. I have found some really good spots.”

“You have what?” I was shocked. I was getting so hard; I just did not know what to say… I love to watch Kerry every chance that I get. Her long blonde hair, those perky tits, the short cropped hair that so graciously frames the lips of her pussy. Those lips, I so love to go down and suck her cunt. To revel in the juices flowing from her pussy, yum. Kerry has great toned legs that move so well, my cock is really getting hard now, just picturing her in our park naked. I love her cute mouth, that is so easy to picture wrapped around my cock. Her arse is rounded and strong, yeah, well worth biting. I love this frisky little gal.

I was concerned that I would freak out. Ok, so we had been nude together many times, in many different situations, amongst groups, and by ourselves. Yet this was so different. We would be in the park just down the road. This is where our neighbours walked their pets, groups played sports, and they even had a pony trail. Nerves are not the best for keeping a hard on.

Kerry is a cheeky piece of work though. “Come over here babe. Let me see your cock. Yeah let me kiss it. Ok so you know what is in store for you, let’s get our butts out the door.”

And so we walked out the door, down the drive and along the path. Kerry was all full of good cheer, saying hello to neighbours, waving to someone who drove by. Me, hah, next to bloody useless. I was lucky that I did not walk out in front of any traffic. My mind was pussy whipped, yet my nerves were still going crazy.

Ten minutes later we entered one of the walking trails, just a couple out for a hike and maybe a picnic on a bright sunny day. Although we did not come across a lot of people, we did hear sounds of laughter and conversation in the distance.

“I had a nice wank just here on Thursday morning, before I came in town to have lunch with you.”

This brought me to a complete stop. Kerry just smiled, patted me on the cheek, and then resumed walking.

“Come on lazy bones, our spot a waits.”

“Our spot?” was the best I could come out with.

That got a good laugh, and another smile.

“Did I ever tell you that my last boyfriend had enormous feet? He used to rub my pussy with his foot for the longest time.”

Kerry was having fun with me today. If she was attempting to keep me off balance, well she was succeeding.

“When we have settled, I want to rub my feet all over you cock, pull it inside me and fuck you hard. You are going to know me today.”

Soon we arrived at a little grove that I do not remember seeing before. Kerry started to undress, so I joined in. We smiled at each other, the sight of her arse, those titties and her pussy all out there in the sun, yum. My cock was rising as she dropped the last item and spread our blanket.

“Do you want a beer darling?”

Grrrr was the best that came out of me. I smacked her arse as she bent over our igloo drinks bag.

“Oh frisky are we? Look here, I have a big fat cock to play with. That’s just what this country nurse needs.” Soon she was rubbing my cock head over her nipples. They were so taunt, so fucking delicious. I had very quickly forgotten where we were.

My cum bubbled up so fast, I was kind of shocked at how horny I really was.

“Yeah baby, cum in my mouth, cum for your Kerry girl, blow that juice into me now.”

And so I blew my load as Kerry said I would before we left.

“Sit back Hon, have a beer, there are sandwiches in the backpack.”

Then Kerry lay down with her head in my lap. She had a sip of my beer, and then rubbed the mouth of the bottle along her pussy lips, before giving it back to me.

“That should taste nice. Now enjoy the show.”

Here was an exhibitionist who loves to play with her pussy, giving me a real good show of getting it on. Her hands were both engaged with her pussy, rubbing, twisting and tweaking her lips. The more I watched, the more I wanted to get my mouth down there. Kerry was having fun, twisting her head against my growing cock. Every now and then she would take the beer bottle back down to pussy town. She really purrs to have a cold bottle in her hot box. That beer bottle tasted great. Then I had to open another for her. When we had finished the second, she finally let me get down and eat to my hearts content.

There is something so beautiful about a sweet pussy out in the sun. The way the sun light glistens on the lobes that are covered in pussy juice. When you lick across those inner thighs, and feel your tongue tingling from the intense heat. To see Kerry’s cum dry on her pubic hair, to then nibble it up, this is so delicious. Like a small dried honey wafer’s.

From there I wandered up and sucked on her titties for a while. Here Kerry requested that we move into a nice long 69’er. We both love this so much. We have a preference, with Kerry up on top, and that sweet beautiful pussy in my face. I love to play with her butt as I lick, sip and suck on her tequila sunrise. Kerry came all over my face and hands. Squirts of cum sprayed like waves crashing on the beach, my face was there for it all.

That was so good, I could have stayed there for hours, and we did put in a good showing, but my Kerry loves to fuck as well as suck, and fuck we did. Sweat covered our bodies, juices flowed from both of us, blending that great cream we call cum. Kerry climbed up on my body and lowered herself on to my cock, riding me like I was the winning horse at Royal Ascot.

“Go girl, fuck my cock, ride me home, yeah baby, cum hard.”

Then she rolled on the ground face first, now it was my turn to play jockey. I slowly entered her cunt from behind, lowering my weight onto the back of her thighs. I love this position, so much penetration. I love to watch her little arse wiggle as my cock runs in and out of her pussy. Bliss is a great word for how I was feeling, and here I came again. This girl goes all out to give such a great fuck.

With great smiles and a big cuddle, we settled back to enjoy our sandwiches and some cold beer. It was so good to be out in the sun, so good to be fucked and fed while out in the sun.

Reaching into the backpack I started rolling a nice joint to cap it all off. This brought a laugh from Kerry.

“Babe, you can not smoke that here.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well do you know where in the park we actually are?”

Ok, so I have lived in the area for a few years, I have wandered the park throughout this time, have even played some sports here, but I had to admit that I had no idea.

Laughing Kerry explained that we were about 45 yards from the tennis courts, which had the netball courts nearby.

“So if you light up, there is too much chance that someone may come and bust us.”

“But we have been here fucking for quite sometime?”

“Yes, but there is no prohibition on sex! It may upset some people and all, but the cops would not arrest us, you know that they freak about hemp.”

Bugger, but there was logic to it all, hey wait on!

“Kerry, I do not hear any action on the courts.”

“You will not hear anything here, but go over to that side of the clearing and you will. This is another area that I have been playing in. The other day I sat up there in the bushes and watched a mixed doubles game for a good hour, I came several times. They were all hot and sweaty, and I was rubbing my clit and biting my forearm, it was such a great afternoon.”

“You have been a busy little beaver, haven’t you?”

Getting up I wandered over to the edge of our little clearing, and into the bush a short way. Yep, the further I travelled, I started to go up a rise, and you could hear them, breathing hard, puffing, running, and hitting the ball. I crept closer and had a look out through the foliage. Wow, I could so picture Kerry getting her rocks off while perving at some hard working players. Yeah she is a wild child.

Well back to my little bush nymph. As I started back, I got to wondering what she would be up to, what sight would await me. So I slowed down, and kept the noise down on making my way back to the clearing. I headed for the deepest shadows on the edge of the clearing, and that’s when I heard them. Oh they were so quiet, but not quiet enough.

“Yes Mary, yesss, ohh Mary, I am gooiing too, oooohhhhhhhh Maarrryyyyyy!”

Really now, what do we have here. This really required further investigation, and stealth. I crept on, making no real noise, just trying not to knock my cock against anything, as I could hear two girls whispering and moaning together. Yes, there they are, and look; one of them is that Mary from the local deli. Mary was so far inside her friend’s thighs, that I was quite surprised that she could get any sound out. My cock was going crazy. This little horn bag is about 23, 5’4” with long blonde hair, and a smooth sweet arse that just was begging to be fucked as it wiggled in the air. Mary was face down in the rear of another young girls arse, obviously chewing out her pussy or arse. Every now and then Mary would look up across her friends back, out into the clearing. They were fucking while watching Kerry, who I just could not quite see all of.

Listening to them, I learnt that there was also someone else having fun in the park.

Nikki was talking about some dirty old bastard off over on the left who was having a really good wank. Her commentary was torn between the two different scenes, one moment talking about Kerry, the next about him. Then I stumbled, I suppose it was meant to happen, I am not a statue, nor some sort of commando. And with so much sex all going down, my subconscious probably just wanted some.

The girls froze, and then the one in front jumped and squealed when she saw me. Much to my shame, I made some squawk noise as well; Mary sat up, shivered and just looked at my cock. My cock, not sure if I was in the right, in the wrong, just bad, or what, it had started to wilt. Mary’s friend hit her and said something about running as she tried to gather her clothes.

Looking at them both, I drawn to Mary’s eyes, they were just looking at my cock, so I looked at my cock, then Mary, then back at my cock, which was getting hard again. Males, we just love sex, and a cute female always helps. Mary seemed quite oblivious to her friend trying to both leave and dress, Mary started to crawl over to me, almost covering the ten yards before…

“Well looks like we have a party starting here.”

That stopped the three of us, for some reason we had forgotten Kerry, silly mistake. As is so much her way, Kerry had taken charge of the situation before any of us could say anything. In a few moments she was leading Mary’s friend into the clearing, with an arm over her shoulder and chatting away. Mary and I just looked at each other and followed them out.

We all settled down and shared our last two beers, over a bit of a horny chat. Kerry comfortably led us through how we were each enjoying the whole show from our own perspectives. This was getting fun, even cheeky, Kerry sat next to me, ever so slowly rubbing the shaft of my cock, and looking over the girls as we spoke.

Suddenly Nikki, Mary’s mate, stopped still. As we all looked at her she stated “Just over there in the bush, there was an old man having a long wank. I forgot all about him, and I do not see him from here.”

“He may have gone,” offered Mary.

“Oh another cock, that would be fun.” Kerry smiled, “Where was he?”

Nikki whispered “he was just over there.”

“Hello” Kerry called, “Come out come out where ever you are!”

She is so bold, and as the saying goes, the bold get the gold, for over there the bushes rustled and a male stood up.

“Hi there, good to see you all,” was the reply.

That got a laugh from three naked, and one semi naked, people.

Stepping forward was an older bloke, possibly in his Fifties, if not his Sixties. We all had a good look at our new friend. He was covering his cock with his pants, and he still had his shirt on.

“We would offer you a drink, but we have none left,” was the best I could offer. Somehow when we set out from home this morning I just knew we would get busted. I am shocked that we were busted by people that we also busted, and I thought this was such a conservative neighbourhood.

Well the conversation really took off then. Tom wanted to know how he got busted, Kerry wanted to know what the girls were up to in the bush, and Mary wanted to know if she could fuck me soon, as her pussy was on fire. Kerry laughed and set the tone, by making me lie down in the middle, and then Mary was allowed to climb on my cock from above. But there was a starters rule… (Bloody women, let the games begin) I was to be blindfolded so as not to know all that was going on around me. One of the last things I saw before the blindfold was applied was Mary removing Nikki’s sweater, nice tits.

Then her pussy was all over me. This girl rode me good and hard. She actually bruised my legs with her jumping up and down, not that I could really help, my hands were almost next to useless, reaching out and exploring the new darkness.

Mary was really going to town. Nikki laid the law down on us all about our noise levels, which was good advice. I heard some great comments while blindfolded. “I love it when a cock stays hard,” Kerry stated. Interesting, which cock? “Do it on my face,” ah yes, “I will get your cock so wet with my mouth, then wank you so all the girls in the netball team can watch you cum.” “OH! Your pussy squirts!”

This went on for sometime; the others were well into it by the sounds around me. A butt sat it self on my face for a few minutes, then was gone. I am sure that Mary was replaced by someone else, but my senses were a bit blurred by now.

The afternoon continued for another good hour, somewhere in here I fell sound asleep, having enjoyed far too much good company, food, beer, and sun, oh yeah add to this the great sex. What a great afternoon, Kerry really does spoil me.

In a perfect world, we would have all gone back to one of our homes for a night of sex and sex. In fact we all ended up back at Tom’s pub, sitting in his roof top garden till late in the night. I was so glad that I got a nap… but that as they say, is another story.

PepperTed
PepperTed
4 Followers