A Picnic in the Park

Story Info
Two feline anthro's get it on under a willow tree.
1.4k words
3.96
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful spring day in a remote spot of the local park. Taking a blanket out of her pack, she spread it upon the ground in the shade of her favorite weeping willow. She was a young feline of only twenty-five, her hair and fluffy tail a deep brown while her remaining fur kept a light shade of tan. She bent down to retrieve several stakes from her pack to tie down the blanket. She had a curvy figure, her chest and rear slightly bigger then her waist. Her ears twitched and her green oval-shaped eyes glanced up, scanning the area as she thought she heard something. Mentally shrugging it off she started to set up, just barely reaching into her pack before being knocked to the ground by big tan paws. Her guest had arrived! Pinning her down and growling low, he slowly grinned and leaned down to kiss her lightly. He was a big guy, a thirty year old Lion when she was a mere house cat. His brown hair was long, blending into his beard well. His body covered in short tan fur. Green eyes stared back at her as he continued to pin her to the ground.

"Hey baby" He grinned yet again, still refusing to move even as she squirmed a little beneath his massive paws.

"Hi sweety, can you please get off me now? I have a picnic to set up." She smiled, batting her lashes at him, hoping he would be nice for once and move. He obliged, rolling onto his side, but keeping a paw over her. As she tried to rise, he held her down. She struggled, finally giving up as she rolled onto a side to face him. "So.. Do you want to have lunch or not?" She slid an arm around his waist, wrapping a finger around the base of his tail.

"Hmm.. How does 'In a minute' sound to you?" He leaned closer, nuzzling his face into her neck as he began to purr lightly. She smiled, closing her eyes as she nuzzled into his neck in return. She turned her face toward him, nipping his ear as she slid herself closer to him. He growled for just a second in return, a deep appreciative growl. Reaching around he grabbed her rear hard, showing his teeth as his purr continued. "I think someone needs a lesson in teasing.."

Her eyes widened just a touch as she tried to squirm out of his grip. "I didn't tease you.." She tried to say before she pinned to the ground once more.

"Oh yes, yes you did. I think you need to be reminded that I'm the big cat here, and I get what I want when I want." His grin widened as his hands grazed up her figure. Leaning down to kiss her lovingly, his hand slid up her shirt, slipping over her breast to circle her nipple his a fingertip.

She gasped into the kiss, arching upward at his touch. "But.. Were in public!" He kissed her again hard, pulling her bra over her breast before cupping it entirely in his hand.

"Baby, I told you.. I get what I want when I want it. And I want you, and I want you now." Straddling her he sat up, slipping another hand under her shirt as he slid it over her chest. "Besides.. You picked the perfect spot. Look how the willows leaves cover us from the eyes of others." She glanced around them, and slowly her lips began to curve into a smile. Sitting up slightly she took off her shirt and lie down once more. Grinning now as she ran her hands over his thighs, taking her time as she passed over his crotch. Another growl emanated from his throat as his eyes closed for a moment. "Ooohh.. You tease." Grinning again as he leaned down, taking both her breasts into his hands. He kissed her again as she slipped her hand in between them to slide a finger over his crotch once more. She wriggled her finger into his fly, now stroking his length with a fingertip. She could feel him harden with her touch. Slipping her hand out she grasped the sides of his shorts, sliding them down as much as she could reach. He broke their kiss to rise, standing as he slid off his shirt before slipping his shorts off. She sat up as he did so, reaching out to grasp his leg and bring him near.

She purred as she slid a hand up his boxers, grazing her fingernails over his balls and length. His head tilted back and she could tell he enjoyed it so. He was starting to get firm as she wrapped her fingers around his girth and began to stroke him up and down. He looked down at her, suddenly dropping to pin her again. He quickly slid off her jeans, laying atop her he began to dry hump slowly. Her head tilting back as she shifted her hips to just the right spot. His length getting hard now as it slid in between her lips hitting her clit just right. She was beginning to get wet, reaching around him to grab his rear while she grind her hips against him. He nuzzled his head into her neck, nipping her lightly. She began to moan as she shifted his weight back to his knees. He looked to her as he grinned and licked his lips, grabbing her panties as he slid them off of her. He slipped his boxers off and grabbed his shorts. Reaching into the pocket he pulled out a condom and tore the wrapper with his teeth. "I came prepared." He stated as he raised his eyebrows a few times, letting himself grin. He stayed on his knees as he began to pump his cock to life, reaching out to circle her nipple as he did.

She growled with anticipation as she waited for him to slid on the condom. "You want this don't you? You need this big dick don't you?" She grinned and licked her lips, nodding as she watched him slip on the rubber. Opening her legs as he got himself into position before sliding slowly into her warmth. Grunting as he trusted toward her the first time. "Oh your soo warm, you feel soo good." She arched her back, trying to get closer to him as they both began to thrust their hips. His hands slid down her legs, grabbing her hips to gain control. He leaned forward, kissing her hard before straightening up. Grabbing her ass he used his hands to thrust her hips toward him with every movement of his. She moaned, closing her eyes as her hands slid over her breasts, a fingertip sliding over her nipple. She let one hand slide down her body, slipping between them as she rubbed her clit while he continued to thrust at her.

His pace slowed, slowly moving in and out of her to enjoy every moment of it. He growled low, eyes closed as he started to speed up a touch before stopping. He pulled out and lie next to her, pulling her atop him. Grinning, she instantly got the drift. Positioning herself, she slid him into her and began to rotate her hips as she slowly moved herself up and down his shaft. He reached up, grabbing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. Both of them moaning as she continued to move his shaft in and out of her pussy. Her speed began to increase little by little, her hands resting on his chest as she shifted her weight. Clamping her vaginal muscles around his dick she reached down, rubbing a finger over her clit. Moaning loader, she closed her eyes, her hips moving faster now. He grabbed her hips, thrusting up at her as she slammed her down into him. He grunted, throwing his head back with the last final movements. "Uhhngh!" They both said practically in unison as they came. Collapsing atop him, she rested her head upon his chest, both of them panting hard. She smiled, beginning to purr as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Kissing her forehead he smiled. "That certainly gave me an apatite, how about you?" She smiled, raising herself up to give him a loving kiss. "Mmm, Yea it did." She said. "Hand me my panties and I'll unpack lunch."