A Picnic Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juebok
juebok
4 Followers

"Funny guy, you." Donna quipped and followed quickly with, "But looks aren't everything..."

I did one of those hearty hearty laughs... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" then a dead stop of silence, accompanied with a harsh but eye twinkling glare.

We dried each other off then Donna wrapped a dry towel around her wet hair. She commanded me to vacate the bathroom because she had to "make a transformation" as she put it.

Stepping out of the bathroom naked and into her bedroom, I lay down on her bed and pondered what had just transpired. This was almost incomprehensible to me as these were the happenings of masturbatory fantasies and in fiction. Yet, I lay there sexually satiated and completely relaxed, more relaxed than I'd ever been.

I drifted off into a dreamy state but not quite asleep, I lay wondering just what I'd done to deserve this wonderful experience. I questioned myself and no one. There really wasn't an answer I was seeking.

In what I found later was about 20 minutes, Donna emerged from the bathroom. I was half asleep but I heard her say, "Hey, no fair, you got a head start."

I got up and pulled the bedcovers and sheets down. Turning to her and gently pulling her by the arms, we fell into bed, our lips locked even before we landed. We pulled the covers up over ourselves and shared our thoughts.

"Well?" I said.

"Well, what?" Donna asked.

I continued on, "Tell you the truth, Dee, I wasn't exactly sure what today was going to be like. I mean, I was looking forward to it a lot but didn't know how our personal chemistry would be. Working together as co-workers and friends is one thing but..."

"Shhhhhhhh." Donna shushed me. She went on, "Mike, had I known we were going to fuck our brains out today, I would have brought a video camera." Both of us laughed at both the sudden subject change as well as the ingeniousness of her comment.

But then she got serious, "Like you said before, we both knew we we're going to be friends for a long time. Sex? Well, I'll be honest with you. I wanted it but wasn't holding my breath since I didn't know if you did."

"You KNOW I wanted it, lady." I said half seriously, half jokingly.

"Men! That's all you guys ever think about!' Donna kidded.

A few minutes of silent snuggling and quiet embrace went by.

"Donna, I love you."

Donna had her eyes closed and I didn't know if she had drifted off to sleep or not. The small smile on her face told me she probably heard me but said nothing.

END PART THREE

juebok
juebok
4 Followers
12