A Picture is Worth...

Story Info
Wife reclaims power when hubby shows her off.
2.6k words
4.54
42.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Bill seemed to be somewhat ambivalent about his new cell phone. It was the first time he had one with a camera feature, having stuck faithfully with his old flip-top antique model he'd used since his very first purchase.

"I just want a phone, not a fucking camera," he'd stubbornly grumble every year when I tried to encourage him to upgrade.

When it finally gave up the ghost, he reluctantly replaced it with the cheapest, most bare-boned model he could find. Gradually however, he started to occasionally use the camera feature and soon found that he liked having the opportunity to make shots on the spur of the moment. It wasn't long before he was complaining that his pictures weren't as good as his buddy Don's were and started bitching about every one he took.

His birthday was coming up so I decided to surprise him with a real digital camera. I studied the ads and talked with a couple of sales reps for suggestions and finally settled on a fairly sophisticated beginner's model for his present. When he opened the box after his birthday dinner, he seemed totally elated and immediately started shooting everything in sight.

Within a week he had read everything in the manual and practiced all the techniques he could try. The quality of his pictures improved dramatically and he and Don spent many evenings talking about photography and comparing the results of their shots.

By the end of the second week Don was so pumped up he went out and purchased a camera too, much larger and more sophisticated than Bill's. They even talked about joining a local camera club and started going to the club's meetings every month. Their enjoyment continued to grow and photography became all they ever talked about.

I was really pleased to see Bill develop such a passion for his new hobby, as he had few outside interests other than watching football. When he started taking more and more pictures of me I was happy to cooperate, never having been particular camera-shy and knowing I had always been very photogenic. He started out just by taking candid, spur of the moment shots, only rarely asking me to alter whatever I was doing by actually posing.

One Saturday morning he snapped a couple of shots while I was getting dressed after my shower, and without thinking I playfully put my hand on my hip and gave him a few exaggerated 'glamor' poses. I had just put on a thin lace bra and white bikini panties and my hair was still wrapped, turban style, in a large bath towel. I didn't think any more about it and continued to dress for the day.

That evening after dinner Don stopped by, as he often did. While I was in the kitchen cleaning up I could hear them animatedly talking photo stuff as usual and didn't pay any attention to what they were saying. When I walked into the living room Don was holding Bill's camera in his hands and seemed to be engrossed looking at the digital images on the back. He looked up and gave me a funny grin, quickly handing the camera back to Bill who looked slightly flushed. He quickly placed it on the coffee table and I didn't think anything more about it. We proceeded to share what remained of the bottle of wine from dinner and enjoyed the rest of the evening together.

Later, after Don left and we were in bed, Bill seemed unusually horny. Usually a patient and considerate lover, he always makes sure I'm fully aroused before attempting to enter me. But this night he was all over me immediately, quickly attempting to thrust into me with abandon. I was surprised but soon caught up with his ardor and began to enjoy his sense of urgency, reaching a fully satisfying orgasm just as he came. As I started to drift off to sleep, I wondered briefly about what had made him so passionate. But being fully relaxed and totally satisfied I was soon sound asleep.

The next day while cleaning and straightening up the living room, I moved Bill's camera from the coffee table so I could wash under it. As I put it on the shelf I accidently hit the 'on' button and noticed it was set on 'review' mode. Glancing at the monitor, I saw my turbaned picture from the other day. It was a fun, if comically exaggerated pose and I smiled at my own silly image. I noted that even if it was corny, I did look pretty damn sexy and was pleased that I photographed so well.

I thought no more about it at the time but later that day I happened to remember how excited Bill was the night before when we made love. He seemed so totally focused on his own need and had definitely not lasted nearly as long as usual. It was so unlike him I wondered again what had turned him on so much. I thought back to the events of the evening and suddenly remembered how Don had been looking at the camera and how quickly he had put it down when I walked in. His funny grin as he looked up at me seemed so odd, it suddenly dawned on me that he had probably been looking at the picture of me.

I went back to the living room and picked up the camera. Turning it on and looking at my pictures again, I studied them more carefully. After hitting the zoom feature a couple of times it was obvious that the flash had made my bra and panties almost transparent. My nipples were puckered up and clearly obvious and my carefully trimmed landing strip showed right through the white panties.

No wonder Don had been grinning so hard!

I was instantly mortified. My god, how could Bill have shared something as intimate and private with Don? I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment and unconsciously looked around to see if anyone could tell. Immediately feeling ridiculous since I was standing alone in my own living room, I laughed at myself and felt totally chagrined. Looking down at the picture again, I studied it more carefully this time.

Damn, I realized . . . I really did look quite good. I've always been proud of my figure and for as long as I can remember have enjoyed knowing that men were attracted to it. Lately however, that was something I rarely thought about. Like most marriages, the excitement of the early years had diminished and I knew my wardrobe and attitude had gradually changed along with it to a much more conservative look. I suddenly realized that I had been missing the enjoyment I used to get when guys checked me out. Knowing Don had seen the picture brought back the old familiar rush I used to enjoy so much. I put the camera away and tried to stop thinking about what I discovered but found my mind returning to Don's reaction often in the next few days.

Bill acted extra tender toward me for the next week or so and we seemed to enjoy each other's company in the evenings more than usual, even planning to go out for dinner the next week. Dining out was something we used to enjoy often but had stopped doing a long time ago. I was excited about renewing the outings and I decided to buy a new dress for the occasion. I took special care to purchase one in a more stylish fashion than had become my norm; one that I knew accentuated my figure. The scoop neck showed way more cleavage than I usually allowed and on a whim I dug out an old demi-bra to wear underneath it. It had been a favorite of Bill's years ago, since it only covered the bottoms of my areoles and left my perky nipples peeking naughtily above the lace.

We went to a new and very upscale restaurant that had recently become in vogue. The young and very attractive waiter that evening was friendly and conscientious as he escorted us to our table. He was exceedingly attentive (especially to me) and I couldn't help notice that Bill seemed to be watching him very carefully as he attended to our needs. He had made a flashy show of snapping our napkins open and draping them over our laps and seemed to take much more time with mine than with Bill's, all the time attempting to look like he was ignoring my cleavage. I pretended to not notice his attentiveness and found myself really enjoying the knowledge that he couldn't help peeking down my front every time he had a chance. We had a couple of drinks, a lovely dinner and an excellent bottle of wine. I was feeling no pain—and more than a little horny—by the time we headed for home.

Bill was already in bed when I came out of the bathroom and I noticed that he had left the window drapes all the way open. Even though that was unusual, I ignored it and automatically reached to turn off the overhead light.

"Leave it on," he whispered.

I glanced at the uncovered window and shrugged, stepping away from it and into the corner. I began to undress very slowly, enjoying his eyes following my every move as I slipped the dress off and hung it in the closet. Wearing only my sexy lingerie I turned away from him and began to peel my panties down, bending extra low as I stepped daintily out of them. I dropped them carefully in the hamper and reached back to unhook my bra, deliberately fumbling with the clasp to draw out the moment as long as possible. Demurely covering both breasts with my arm, I turned toward him and reached for the light switch, plunging the room into darkness before slipping naked into bed next to him.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized that the light from the security light outside was flooding through the open window and falling directly on Bill's side of the bed. I was pleased when I noticed I could see an obvious bulge in the thin sheet that was covering him.

"I really liked your new dress tonight," he whispered.

I could barely hear him but I recognized the familiar, slight quiver in his voice that made it obvious that he was turned on. I decided it was time to confront him about his sharing of me.

"Do you think our waiter liked it too?" I purred.

His reaction was silent but instantaneous. His erection pulsed to life, tenting the sheet slightly between his legs.

"Or didn't you notice him looking down my neckline," I giggled. "I was afraid he was going to spill the wine when I bent forward to hold out my glass."

Bill didn't say a word. I could hear his breath becoming more ragged and he seemed to be struggling to think how to answer me.

I reached under the sheet and wrapped my fingers gently around his erection. I could feel it pulsing and I squeezed slightly, moving my hand in a slow pumping motion. He sighed deeply, his hips rising instinctively off the mattress.

"I think you noticed," I whispered. "And from the feel of your cock, I think you liked watching him looking down my top very much, didn't you."

He still didn't say anything, but his breathing was becoming even more erratic. I continued stroking his cock gently, waiting to see if he would finally say something.

"Do you think he saw my nipples?" I asked, trying to get him to respond.

He reached out and began to softly caress my breast, his fingers in perfect time with my hand stroking his cock.

"And I think you loved showing my sexy pictures to Don the other night, too," I added.

I could hear his breathing stop completely. He knew he was totally busted, but still didn't say anything.

I continued stroking his cock, feeling my control of what was happening grow by the minute.

"I think it turned you on so much you could hardly wait to get in here and fuck me like an animal as soon as he left," I growled.

I knew my suspicions were right and that he was afraid of what my reaction was going to be. I squeezed him hard . . . harder than I have ever handled his cock. I felt a rush more powerful than I could remember experiencing before and knew I was quickly becoming every bit as turned on as he had been.

"I think you've started getting off by letting men see my body," I continued. "Don't you?"

I started pumping his cock furiously; jerking it up and down so hard it must have hurt, but he still didn't say anything. I could feel myself getting wet and knew I wanted to be fucked as hard as he had wanted it the other night.

"Okay," I said. I acted pissed off and made my voice sound even more accusatory.

"Since you won't answer me, let's see how you like this!"

I kicked the sheet completely off the foot of the mattress and jumped up, snapping the overhead switch on to flood the entire room with bright light. I climbed back on the bed and straddled his legs, reaching for his hard cock that was straining up from his stomach, twitching in anticipation. I grabbed it and scooted forward on my knees until it lined up perfectly with my cunt. I hunched down and guided him toward me, rubbing the head of his dick between my dripping lips a few times before dropped down roughly to drive him effortlessly deep into me in one thrust. I rocked forward, pinning his arms over his head and started fucking him with all the need of an animal in heat.

"You know someone could be watching us from the apartments next door right now, don't you?" I snarled. "You'd really like that too, wouldn't you?"

He started thrusting violently up into me, his climax obviously building to the bursting point.

"You damn well better not cum until I do," I growled.

I pulled off him immediately, his cock snapping back onto his stomach with a loud smack.

I swiveled around until I was facing his feet and the open window. I lowered myself onto him again, reaching back and grasping his slippery cock and guiding it into me. I straightened my back and sat up, thrusting my breasts forward and pulling on my hard, pointy nipples as the light bathed my entire body. I began to fuck him again, this time concentrating on my own pleasure as I quickly built toward the orgasm I knew was going to be as powerful as I had ever experienced.

I looked out the window and could see several apartment lights twinkling across the way. There was no doubt we could clearly be seen if there was anyone looking.

"What'd you think, Sweetie? Is someone over there watching you fuck me?" I panted. "You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

For an answer he let out a loud bellow and slammed his cock deeper into me. Pounding up like a jack-hammer I could feel his cum spurting uncontrollably as I dissolved into my own orgasm and collapsed forward onto his legs.

We lay there gasping for breath, the sweat streaming off both of our bodies. When I finally recovered enough I crawled back onto my pillow and lay spread-eagle and naked, as satisfied as I've ever felt after making love.

"Leave the light on when you get up to close the drapes," I whispered. "I'd like to think some lucky gal is watching you while her guy is looking at me—just the way you like them to."

I was pleased to see he did exactly as I told him.