A Piece of Candi Ch. 05

Story Info
Brett has all of his Candi.
2.4k words
4.29
17.6k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie next to Candi watching her sleep, thinking about our earlier conversation. My dreams were coming true. She confessed to always loving me, and wanting my children, but it was what she didn't say that bothered me.

I stared at her body as the soft light caressed it, and noticed the scars she carried from the abusive times she had with Doug. They were fading with time, but I could still see where he had hit her and left her marred.

For so long her husband had betrayed the most beautiful woman in the world that I had always wanted in my life, and now she slept next to my side where she should have been all along. I was grateful to have her, and had no plans of giving her up. I only wish I could understand the pain she had gone through and why she stayed.

Over the course of the last few hours, Candi confessed several things to me about Doug and herself when it came to their relationship, and their sex life. Doug wouldn't do certain things to her because he thought it was wrong, like anal sex, yet, that was where he found pleasure with my soon to be ex-wife.

Candi relayed that they hadn't had sex in four years, and when she found out that he was fucking Bev, she understood why. The first year of their sexless marriage was because he had a girlfriend in Toronto Canada, and saw her when he traveled there for business. That only lasted a year because, according to Candi, it was more convenient to fuck Bev because she was closer, and I was always gone.

Little did I know that her reasoning for our lack of sex life was due to Doug? I just assumed that it was because of our careers. Everything in our life, even with the occasional sexual romp, seemed quite normal for a professional couple.

It wasn't like we had a sexless marriage; it just faded over time as with most married couples. She was quite the vixen in bed when she did fuck me madly. I guess I never thought anything of it except for the fact she wouldn't let me be her backdoor man. Maybe I was just blind to my wife because I was in love with Candi.

As far as Candi's and my sexual romp went that first time, it wasn't like I fucked her there in the racquetball court that first time, that was just the first taste of her love.

If I could have, I certainly would have ripped her panties off and shoved my hard cock inside her wetness. Now, a year later, everything had changed and she slept soundly against me.

I never considered it cheating, because it felt so right between us and I was in love with Candi, and I always had been, and taking her virgin ass was just one of the many wonderful things she has given me!

I watched her breathe, wanting to wake her and make love to her again, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted her to become pregnant with my child.

I could see how beautiful our daughter would be with her mother's eyes and long hair, or our son looking like me. After fifteen years of having the feelings of becoming a father stuffed deep within my heart and soul, I suddenly felt the urge to create another being. The spell that this woman cast over me was a powerful one.

*** A year has passed since my discovery of Beverly and Doug, and the commitment between Candi and me. We moved into our new home within a week of our first love making session in our new bed, and life has been bliss ever since.

My divorce was quick to finalize after Andrew submitted the proof to the judge, and within three months, I was a free man. Candi and I were married a few months after that, and I have never seen her happier, nor have I ever felt happier.

As I came into the kitchen after work, I hugged her, softly kissing her as I spoke, "And how is my beautiful wife this evening?"

"I have a surprise for you, but you can't have it until after dinner."

"Oh, being mysterious are we?" I continued to kiss her softly, "it wouldn't have anything to do with my birthday would it?"

She smiled, "Oh, I didn't know it was your birthday?" She giggled and pushed me away, "Go take your shower."

I left her stirring a simmering pot and went to take a nice warm shower.

I was rinsing my hair out when I felt a cool touch come around my hips and clasp at my stomach. "Hi baby."

"HI sexy." She had a seductive growl to her voice; I knew she was planning something naughty. I wiped the water from my eyes so I could look at her, and her soft warm lips took mine, I liked it when she was aggressive.

She pushed me up against the opposite wall from the showerhead and slid down my body, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. With her hands, she worked over my wet body and down to my semi-hard cock, then she slid down in front of me, taking me in her mouth. The warmth of her mouth shot an indescribable sensation throughout my body when she tightened her lips around me. I went stiff in seconds and she moaned as I did.

Candi started slowly, and increased her speed and her tightness as she continued. It was all I could do to brace myself against the cool tile wall of the shower while she worked my stiffness. Her mouth would tighten and loosen around the helmet and shaft as she moved up and down. Her hands worked my balls, and she even slipped a finger gently inside my ass, just enough to intensify what she was doing.

"Oh god baby," I moaned, it echoed off the walls, "Make me come for you, I'm close."

I felt a smile creep over her lips before she pursed them tighter and pushed her knuckles behind my ball sack, pushing her finger a little deeper, causing more pressure against my body.

She ran her thumb up and down my swollen vein at the base of my hardness as she tightened her lips and tantalized my head with her tongue. She must have known I was ready because I felt her adjust to my swelling and her tongue taunted me just at the crease of my head.

She reached around and grabbed my ass, squeezing, pulling me into her when she did, I felt the pulse start to build, and my cock swell to the aching point. When I shot my load off, she moaned deeply, I felt it rattle her throat and the vibration across her lips and tongue was sensational.

She swallowed all of me, milking me dry, licking me clean, and holding me until I was limp. When she pulled away, I shivered. She looked up at me smiling and crawled back up my body. I was weak, but it was worth it. She wrapped around me, and I hugged her, kissing her atop the head as she snuggled into my chest.

"Happy Birthday Brett," she placed soft kisses on my chest, "that was just one birthday gift, love."

"If they are all like that, I can't wait to open them."

She looked up at me and I kissed her deeply, savoring my saltiness from her lips. We left the shower and dried off; after redressing, we headed back downstairs. She had laid out a beautiful feast for us, but there was so much food, more than just the two of us could eat. Of course, she had planned a party for me; she wouldn't be Candi if she hadn't.

Our guests started arriving a little after seven and the house was full by eight. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

Several of my friends from work were there, as well as people I knew from the production crew that worked with Candi at the station. I received many gifts, but the best ones were the complements and comments about our happy marriage. Her boss even commented about how happy he was to see her with the right man, and wished us luck and love in the future.

As the night wore on, I noticed Candi was tiring. It was not like her to become fatigued so easily, she was usually the first one up, and last one to bed. I thought it was because of the long day she had spent preparing the party. She sat out beside the pool and I made my way to her, "Candi, aren't you cold?"

"No, I actually got too hot inside; that was why I walked out here." She looked up at me, a beautiful smile upon her lips.

"Are you feeling okay?" I knelt down in front of her.

"Yes. I'm just a little tired, and I think I ate too much of the crab dip." She giggled.

"Maybe we shouldn't have played so much in the shower earlier."

She reached up and touched my cheek, "Yeah, maybe that's what wore me out."

"Hey Brett!" Andrew's voice came from behind us, "You have another gift to open."

I looked back at him, "What gift? I thought I opened them all?"

"No, there's one more left in here. I guess it was a late arrival."

I stood up, pulling Candi to me, "Well, let's see what it is." We walked inside and she stood with me. I picked up the box and stared at it. I hadn't seen it before, I assumed that I just over looked it.

I slipped the card out of the envelope and opened it, recognizing the writing immediately. "Brett, Happy birthday. I'm sorry for everything, I still love you. Bev."

I shoved the card back in the envelope and ripped off the paper from the box, it was an exquisite pen set that I had looked at several years ago, with my name engraved into it. I closed the box back up and lay it on the table, turning to face the person who had given it to me.

"Brett."

"Bev." Candi stepped away from me.

"How are you?"

"We are fine. And you and Doug?"

"Doug and I aren't speaking. He has someone else now."

"Oh?" I stared at her, "how did you know about the party?"

"Someone at your office said that Candi was throwing you a party, and I just hinted around that I didn't know where it was, and she gave me the address. It's a lovely place, how did Candi manage renting it?"

"She didn't. This is our home."

Bev backed up staring at me in shock, "Your home?"

"Yes, Candi and I live here. She bought it when she sold the house that she and Doug owned, and we moved in after we got married." I couldn't quite read the look on her face, "Bev, Candi and I got married, you mean you didn't know?" The situation became uncomfortable.

Candi walked up to us then, "Hello Beverly."

"Hello Candace." She sneered.

"And how is Douglas?"

"He is well I suppose? We are not seeing each other any longer, he has some young woman he's sleeping with now."

"No doubt he was fucking her while he was fucking you." Candi added, as a matter-of-factly.

"You think so?" Bev sounded dumfounded.

"Well, knowing Doug," Candi paused, "So, what is her name?"

"Angelica, I think?"

"Um, hum. I bet it is the same woman he was seeing in Toronto five years ago."

"That is where he has been spending a lot of time there since your divorce."

"Well, let me tell you, he'll have his fill and come back looking for you. I would be very careful around him, he's not the kind of man that takes no for an answer."

"What are you saying Candi?"

"I'm saying you may want to be cautious of Doug. I have had more scars from my marriage to Doug than I wish to admit too."

"Candi." I pulled her to me, "Baby, you don't have to explain any of that to her."

"I don't want her hurt Brett, no matter what she has done." She whispered back to me.

"What? Are you saying that Doug is abusive? Oh come on Candi, that is a lie and you know it. Doug would never, nor has ever hit you."

I felt Candi tense up and saw her swallow hard, snapping at her, "You think that if you want Bev, you weren't on the receiving end of the beatings." She turned away and left me standing there with Bev.

"Bev, maybe you better go now." I walked away, going after Candi, finding her in the kitchen putting things in the dishwasher, "Baby?"

"I'm all right Brett." She wouldn't look at me. I pulled her to me and held her, kissing her cheek softly.

The rest of the party went without incident and well into the morning hours. By the time it ended, and the last guest was gone, Candi was very tired and I carried her to bed, leaving her there while I went back and tried to clean up things a little bit so that we didn't have so much to do the next day.

Candi was awake when I returned to bed, and I found a small box sitting on my pillow. "What's this?"

"Just open it." She smiled, "It's something I think you'll appreciate, and love." She smiled, pushing it towards me again.

"Candi, I told you, I don't need anything." I pulled the ribbon from the box and opened it, pulling the tissue paper away. I looked at it, a bit confused, and then looked at her, and looked at it again.

"Read it." She prompted.

I pulled the paper from the box, sitting the box to the side and opened the folded note. I couldn't believe what I was reading and looked at her, slightly shocked.

"Yeah," She whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you serious baby?"

"As much as we're sitting here."

I had to read it again, and looked at her still shocked, "you're not joking are you?"

"No."

"How long?"

"About two months, give or take a week?" She took my hand and placed it on her belly, "Happy Birthday Daddy."

"Oh, Candice!" I took her in my arms and held her tightly, "I'm going to be a dad!" I had to let the tears fall I was so happy.

We spent what was left of our night talking about the new blessing that had come to our life, and when she finally grew tired, we slept. I was really too excited to sleep, and snuggled into her, having a new reason to protect her.