A Piece of Peta

Story Info
A pornstar and her neighbor.
4k words
4.33
26k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMIEVIL
AMIEVIL
11 Followers

John is in his cubicle, on the phone with a possible buyer, but after 5 minutes, the buyer hangs up. When you work as a telemarketer, this happens a lot.

John graduated from college less than a year ago and he had to settle for a job at a telemarketing business. That's what I get for majoring in film he always thought. He's 24 years old and he knew it was not going well in his situation. He traveled to Los Angeles to find work as a writer but so far, he hasn't accomplished much. Despite being attractive and a fit individual with a slim build, brown hair, blue eyes, he didn't have much of a love life when everyone in L.A. looks similar or better looking than him.

He did have one thing to look forward every time he got home: his neighbor. Quite possibly the sexiest woman John had ever laid his eyes on...

---

"Fuck me harder! Aaaahhhhh!!" Peta yelled out as she was getting fucked from behind by her male co star. She was bent over a bed while a short manned film crew watches and records the hot fucking they are witnessing.

Her costar Bill grabs her hair and leans in her ear while ravaging her pussy. "Are you ready to cum yet?"

Peta looked back, barely keeping her eyes open to look at her friend/costar. "Yeah, you gonna make me cum or am I gonna make you cum?" She smiles back and thrusts back into him, making Bill moan loudly.

"Oh fuck! Gonna cum." Bill takes his dick out of Peta's pussy and starts to jack his dick off rapidly.

Peta turns around and quickly gets on her knees. She then looks up at Bill and his hard cock and starts to tweak her nipples. "Give me that hot fucking cum, on my face."

Bill looks down at Peta and starts to cum on her face. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!"

Peta opens her mouth and receives a nice load. She grabs his dicks and slowly starts to suck on it, wanting more cum.

Bill begins to feel light headed and looks at the director, nodding for him if they are done filming.

The director does and says, "Alright, that's it."

Peta pulls her hand away from Bill's dick and looks up at him. "Hey, Bill you ok?"

Bill sits on the bed and starts to laugh. "Yeah...just...damn, you wouldn't stop!"

Peta begins to laugh too. "Yeah, sorry. I was in the moment and wanted more." She picks some cum off of her cheek and rubs it against her lips.

Bill nods at her act. "Man, you are one horny girl." He starts to get up and looks at her. "Well, I'm gonna clean up, get changed and meet some friends at a club, you feel like hanging out?

Peta gets off her knees and gets up. "Thanks, but I'm gonna just get clean up, change, and just at home tonight. I got some free time the next few days so I'm gonna just relax."

Bill shrugs. "Ok well, I guess I'll see you around." Bill hugs Peta and walks off to get cleaned up.

The director walks toward Bill, says something to him, shakes his hand and he walks up to Peta. "Hey Peta. Look, the scene was great! You and Bill were incredible, especially you and that finish...pretty wild!"

Peta blushes at the comment. "Well, it was just in the moment. Did it come alright on the camera?"

"Oh yeah! The scene was shot great, just made a little hotter by your presence. Look, we're all done, so you can get cleaned up and take off."

Peta yawns. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired. Gonna just go home, put on some Netflix and pass out."

"Ok, well it was good seeing you." He and Peta hug and he kisses her cheek.

"Alright Paul, I'll see you around." They let go and Peta walks off to her room.

---

Peta cleaned up, showered, got dressed and left the building. She got in her car and drove back to her apartment.

Peta has been in the porn industry for already two years and has become a hug star. Her sex appeal, big tits, bubbly ass and clean pussy really drove a lot of people way and she knew it was gonna be the big time for her. Only at 26, she was already one of the top pornstars in the business.

But despite all of her success, she was missing something: love.

She had broken up with her fiancé and had to get an apartment after she moved out of his place. She was getting fucked all week by her costars, but she still wanted to feel more than just a dick or a tongue. She wanted commitment and someone to care for her. She began to think of possible boyfriends when she pulled into her parking spot. She made her way to her room but checked to see if she got any mail outside the door.

---

John knew the car door slam and the car alarm go off that it was Peta. Almost at the same time he thought. He got off the couch and ran to the nearest window. He saw her walking toward her door, across from his door. He began to look at her attire: tight white shirt stopping at her belly button, short shorts and a pair of running shoes. Man, did it make her look incredible. He watched her go to her mail slot to get her mail and looked at his slot saw it was full of mail, just the way he wanted it to be so he can do what he did next.

---

Peta was sorting through her mail when she heard a door open and closed. She looked over her shoulder and saw her neighbor John coming toward her. Since moving into the apartment, they have just made pleasantries as neighbors and nothing more but Peta did find the guy very attractive.

---

John had left his mail in the slot just he could get an chance to have a brief encounter with the adult film star. Since she moved in, they have only said their hellos & goodbyes and small conversations. He didn't want to scare her off with him knowing her occupation so he just wanted to be a respectable neighbor despite him getting fast hard-ons within a minute of talking to her.

John went to his mail slot and took his mail. He stood there to look at the handful of mail, as Peta was doing the same with her's. Both of them glanced at each other and smiled.

Both said, "Hi." This caused both of them to laugh at the same answer.

John had to say something. "How are you?"

Peta glanced up at her neighbor. "Oh I'm fine. Yourself?"

"You know, boring job, just glad to be home instead of being at work, right?"

Peta smirked, knowing her job was probably different than John's, but he didn't know...right? "Yeah, I hear ya."

"Any plans for the weekend?"

"Not much, just relaxation and Netflix. What about you?"

John shrugged while looking through his mail. "Same here actually."

They continued to stand there for a minute until they both began to walk to their doors. They both had their hand on the door knob before looking back at each other and saying goodbye to each other before closing their doors.

John leaned against his door after closing it to think of his neighbor. One of the hottest and nastiest pornstars in porn is my neighbor and damn is she fucking hot, he thought. He could feel his dick get hard after thinking about her. "I think it's time for a trip to Brazzers", he said and walked to his laptop and went on the porn site.

---

After closing her door, Peta leaned against it, thinking about her neighbor. Her fiancé was more than twice her age, almost 50, she didn't view her life to be with a much older man. She was too young and getting a lot of work at her job. The break up left her to become very frustrated with love but always leaving her to become very horny and her job didn't help, or in this case did, on her frustrated horniness.

For a few seconds, she began to tweak her 34 DDD tits, which really drove her crazy, when her phone started to ring. She huffed out a sigh and walked to her couch to get her phone out of her purse. She looked at her phone and saw the name on the incoming call: Megan Rain. The contact pic Peta picked for her was Megan's face covered in cum with a playful wink. She laughed at the pic and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl! What's up?"

Peta could her music in the background so she knew where her friend was at. "Hey cutie, not much, just got done shooting for Brazzers a little while ago."

Megan giggled. "Ooooo, who'd you fuck today?"

"Bill"

"Bailey?!? Damn girl, loved to fuck him. He fucks so good right?"

"Yeah. He knows the right places. So what's the noise in the background?

"Oh, I'm at a club, with Adriana and August, just dancing, drinking, teasing guys with August's ass. Why aren't you here with us? Come on out!"

Peta knew she was gonna ask her to go out. "I don't think so, Megan. Kind of tired, just wanna relax at home tonight."

Megan whined. "Oh come on bitch! You need to get out of your apartment. You need to get a tight dress to show off those big tits and fat ass of yours and get down here, to grind on some poor guy's dick, so he knows that he ain't getting a chance to fuck that pussy."

Peta laughed at Megan's crudeness. She meant well, but she was always dirty to every way possible. Dirty, but sweet, that's why she was friends with her.

"Oh come on! You need to forget about him;." Megan sounded more serious. "You don't need to find a guy, just hang with us...me...please?"

Peta hated to make her friend sad. "Look, I love ya, but I too tired. Seriously, next weekend, you and me go out and try to get a guy to sleep with us."

Megan sighed. "Sure, just any chance to get you in bed, slut. Look, I feel ya. I'm gonna let you go this time, but I'm gonna keep that in mind. So, I'll text sometime this week. If I bag a guy later, I'm gonna suck and fuck him in your honor."

"Oh, I feel so honored. You have my blessing. See ya, cutie."

"Love you, slut."

Peta ended the call and put her phone on the couch. She wanted to go out with her friends but she never got much time to sleep, which she wanted to do tonight.

She ate some leftover pizza, which she regretted, watched some Netflix before deciding on going to bed. It was only 10:30 at night, but some sleep was needed for her. She got dressed in her sleepwear, a small tank top and a pair of panties.

Every night before she went to sleep, she had to masturbate. She couldn't sleep without cumming at least, maybe twice in the heat of the moment. She relaxed in her bed with her laptop, ready rub her clit. She looked through a dozen sites, deciding what to cum to before finally choosing Sinslife, where her friends Johnny and Kissa Sins, would fuck each other and record each sex session. Their sex scenes were so hot, she knew she made the right decision.

She clicked on the video of the couple fucking at a park. Kissa begins to suck Johnny's biig cock while sitting in a swing set. Peta was getting turned on by a cock she has sucked and fucked before and the mouth of Kissa that she had on her own tits and pussy. She put her right hand on her right breast, circling her hard nipple and her left hand slowly drifting down her breasts, to her stomach and into her panties.

In the video, Kissa began to swing on the set naked while Johnny, with the camera, jerks his dick. Kissa then goes on her knees and puts her stomach on the swing. She backs up and swings into the camera's view. Johnny's cock is in view and for three minutes, Kissa swings back and forth her mouth onto his cock.

Peta was rubbing her clit so furiously, that she pinched her nipple red. She could feel hips to shake, about to cum...when her laptop screen froze.

Peta was a second from cumming when her screen froze. Her moment then ruined. Her desire to cum destroyed but her frustration grew. She started to click on the keyboard, but it was still frozen. She didn't know what to do. She had not much knowledge on fixing laptops nor did she anyone who did.

"Wait a minute!" She remembered her neighbor John said in a short conversation a while ago that he used to have a job fixing computers. Why she remembered that? She had no idea.

She put on a robe and slid some pair of sneakers on. She walked out of her place and walked two steps to his place. She knocked on his door. She hoped he would still be up.

---

John was wasting his Friday night watching a show on Netflix a friend at work told him was 'the shit'. He was about to put it on when he heard someone knocking on his door.

"Who could that be?" He thought as he walked to his door. When he opened it, Peta was the knockout, I mean the knocker. John was surprised to see the attractive brunette on his door step, holding a laptop for some reason.

"Hi, John right?"

Wow, she remembered my name he thought. "Um, yeah."

"Hi, I was wondering if you were busy..."

"Um, no. Not really, why?"

"Well, not to be rude, but I remember you saying one time that you used fix computers for a living, right?"

And she remembered that to, he thought. "Um, yeah, why what's the problem?"

Peta showed her laptop to him. "Well, I was using it, watching a video, and it just froze, out of nowhere. You think you could help me?"

There was no way saying no to this, John thought. "Um, sure, I'll help if I can. Would you want to come in?"

Peta sighed in relief. "Yes, thanks."

Peta walks in his apartment and looked around. She liked his setup, with family pictures and movie posters hanging on the walls. She could see a huge stack of dvds and cds in cases on the floor. She liked his taste in movies and music.

John could not believe she was actually in his place. He hoped she didn't think he was a geek with all of his movies and cds. He also hoped that he could help her with her laptop, failure to do so would not help in the friendly neighbor department.

She gave him the laptop and before he opened it, she put her hands on his. "Look, before you open it, there's some...stuff I had on it before it froze."

John was confused by her reveal. "What kind of stuff?"

Peta shrugged. "Porn...related...stuff..."

John laughed. "Look, its none of my business. Well, to fix it, I'll have to use my business but it's perfectly fine."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. Wouldn't be the first time I had to save a computer from porn damage. I had to do it myself on my own lapt..." He didn't finish his embarrassing answer.

Peta smirked at him. "Oh, so you like to watch porn? I had a feeling you did. Watch any of my stuff?"

John didn't want to answer. Of course he did, but he didn't want to risk this opportunity. "Umm...well..."

Peta need to give him some slack. "Hey, look it's okay. I'm not embarrassed nor should you be too. It's what I do, I love doing it and it gives me a living. So, let's look at that laptop, huh?"

John sighed in relief and nodded, happy to get out of that situation. He opened the laptop and saw a familiar face and a familiar dick.

"Oh wow. Is that Kissa Sins?"

Peta nodded. "Yeah, and Johnny too."

John looked back at her. "Good choice. Do you know them?"

"Yeah, they're super nice and sweet, especially her. But they are so fun to fuck."

John laughed. "Yeah, that's good to know."

Peta blushed. "Sorry."

"No, no. It's quite alright. Good to know that some stars are actually nice."

"Yeah, there are some in the business who are, most of them are my friends, but there are some who you really don't want to work with." Peta started to tense up when she said that last part. John noticed.

"You okay?"

Peta shook it off. "Yeah, you work with assholes sometimes. You probably do too. What do you do again?"

"Telemarketer."

"And how's that job?"

He began to press a combination of codes in the laptop. "Not fulfilling."

"What do you wanna do in life?"

"Well, I would like to be a filmmaker, or at least write some films."

"Well you're at the right place."

"Yeah." He clicked something and smiled at Peta. "Done."

Peta was shocked. "You serious? What was the problem?"

"It wasn't the porn." They both laughed. "It was a string of viruses the laptop had. After some searching, you're antivirus software expired last week."

Peta sighed frustratingly. "Damn! I knew I forgot to do something on that thing last week."

"Well, I advise you to update your software and you won't have a problem anymore."

"Thank you so much.

"No problem. If you have any issues, I'm here."

"Thanks, I'll put it under consideration." Peta then walks to leave but John stops her.

"Hey! If you..."

Peta stops to look at John. "Yeah?"

"If you need any help, ANYTHING, I'm just next door."

Peta felt like she could make a new friend with her neighbor. "Thanks. Bye." She opens the door and leaves.

John then felt something after she left. He looked and saw that she forgot her laptop. Before he reaches to grab it, his door springs open and comes in Peta. He looks at John and her laptop. She begins to giggle as she moved to John. "I'm so stupid. I forgot my laptop."

He hands it to her. "It's okay."

Peta grabs her laptop and was about to leave but she stops.

John notices this. "Something wrong?"

After a few seconds, she turns around to face him. "You said you would help me if I needed any help..."

John walked up to her. "Of course. What do you need?"

Peta bites her lip and looks into his eyes. "I need to cum."

John mentally blacked out for five seconds before she kept saying his name.

"John? John?"

John shook his dead and looked at her. "Yeah, sorry. You said cum and my mind went blank for a second."

Peta smirked at his response. "I could believe that. So you wanna help me out?"

John was shocked to think of an answer, but he did. "Why me?"

"Well, you're the only man I can think of and most of my male friends are either dating or somewhere else and it'll be me paying you back for helping me out by, 'helping me out.' "

"This is just crazy."

Peta really needed to cum and get him on her side. "Look, haven't you ever wanted to fuck a pornstar?"

John looked at Peta and nodded quickly.

"Well, here's your chance. Take it or leave it." Peta quickly took her robe off, turned around to reveal her bubble butt that John has fantasized about since her Brazzers debut. She looked over her shoulder and looked at him. "What's it going to be?"

John tugged his pants down and threw them across the floor the second he saw her look at him. When he rushed to her, she placed her hand on his chest.

"Before we fuck, let's see what's down there." She turned and got down on her knees and rubbed his crotch over his boxers. She could feel his dick getting harder. "Wow, you gotta package worth handling."

This made John giggle, from his arousal and her remarks on his dick. "Did you take that from a movie you did?"

She looked up and smirked. "No but yeah, very pornesque right?" She continues to rub his hard dick. She tugs his boxers down to his feet and sees his hardon. She shivered at his size. "Fuck! I make you that hard and big?!?" She starts to jerk his dick slowly.

John begins to moan and closes his eyes. He then looked down and had a staring contest with Peta's eyes while she jacks him off. After 15 seconds, she won as he blinked and kept moaning.

Peta gets up but keeps jacking him off. "How about you eat while I suck you off?"

John gasped. "69?"

"Yeah! Ever did it?"

John shook his head. "I know what to do."

She grabs his face and makes out with him for a few seconds. She bites his lip and ends the kiss. "Yeah, I bet you do." She steps away from him and yanks her panties off.

John didn't have the time to look at her hot body as he layed down on her couch.

Peta quickly climbed on top of him and backed her ass to his face.

John mentally wanted to right here as her perfect ass was inches from his face. He immediately grabs her hips and licks her pussy and asshole, all at once.

She arches her back and moans. "Fuck!! Please, eat my fucking pussy!!" Her instincts took over, she looks down on his dick, and lowers her mouth. She took the first 3 inches in her mouth.

John makes a loud moan that vibrated through her pussy. He grabs her ass cheeks and fucks his tongue in and out of Peta's pussy.

The continuation of Peta deepthoating his dick and John ramming his tongue into her pussy, the room was filled slick, wet sounds and loud, sexual moans, that ran for about a half an hour.

AMIEVIL
AMIEVIL
11 Followers
12