A Pizza Delivery To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're incredibly sexy when you come," he told her, tracing the back of his hand along her cheek. She smiled back, and slowly wiggled her hips around a little, drawing some gasps from him as she moved.

Guiding his face down to hers, she placed her lips at his ear and said in her sexiest voice, "Fuck me."

Putting his face into her neck he began to move, slowly at first. Pulling his cock out until only the head was in, then slowly pushing it all the way in until his balls came to rest on her ass. Over and over he filled her, moving with a steady rhythm.

Julia was going crazy. The pleasure was almost too much to handle. She had never been so fully penetrated before, so filled. It was building again, she could feel it, and then it was there. This one was different. She came long this time, screaming his name over and over as she beat her hands on the bed.

He never stopped moving as she came, he fucked her right through it, making her groan and yell louder than before.

"Stop, please for one minute stop," she begged him, trying to catch her breath. Rolling off her, he lay next to her, running his hands over her well tanned body, cupping a breast and kissing her deeply.

"Are you ok?" he asked, rubbing her thighs.

"I'm ok," she answered, slowly stroking his massive penis, "I just needed to catch my breath." She rolled to face him, stroking him all the while. Julia kissed him all over his chest and stomach, stroking his cock as she went.

Sitting up, she straddled him, holding his cock upright as she put it at her wet sex. Slowly she slid down it, eyes wide as that feeling of complete fullness rushed over her again. Leaning forward she dangled her breasts in front of his face as she slowly began to ride him. Gary slid his hands to her waist, wanting to help her, but she moved them over his head.

"No, no," she moaned, "let me fuck you now." Faster and faster she bounced on his massive cock, feeling it push deep into her like nothing ever had. She looked down at his grinning face, noticing they had both built up a small sheen of sweat. He looked even sexier to her, as his skin glistened under the dim light. She could hear him moan every time she sank his cock fully into her.

Julia began moving her hips in a circular motion as she rode him up and down, driving them both wild with pleasure. She moved faster still, feeling her next climax building. Her toes were starting to tingle, a sure sign of a powerful orgasm. Julia grabbed his shoulders, and lowered her face above his, staring deep into his eyes as she continued to fuck him. One by one, she slid his hand to her hips, indicating he could now fuck her back. She gripped his shoulders, digging her nails in, as he pumped up into her every time she slid down his hard cock. Moaning and gasping, they moved in sync, the sounds of their passion complementing the chorus of pleasure escaping their lips, the heat from their bodies making them sweat more.

Sitting upright she screamed as she came, feeling him pump into her wetness over and over as he held her breasts. "Yes, yes, oh God fuck me," she screamed. At last she collapsed onto him, panting hard, as if she had run a race, her face flush from her orgasm.

Rolling off him, she lay on her stomach, squirming as the last of her orgasm left her.

"That is one beautiful sight," Gary told her as he knelt behind her, "you have the greatest ass I have ever seen."

"This old thing," she teased as she raised it in the air and wiggled it, "I'm sure some of your young groupies have better ones." She looked at him and pouted, as she continued to wiggle her ass at him.

"I've seen my share," he told her moving closer, "but yours is indeed the best." With that he knelt behind her, and grabbed her hips.

Rubbing his prick over her wetness she moaned, "Yeah baby...give me more."

Holding her tightly, he pushed his cock all the way in with one move. Julia groaned a deep sound, pulling at the sheets as he filled her.

"Fuck me," she begged him, looking over her shoulder, "fuck me hard."

Her pumped into her faster and faster, sliding his hands over her delicate ass.

"You are so wet," he told her as he continued to pound her. Julia couldn't reply, the pleasure coursing through her was the strongest she had felt all night. No matter how hard she tried to talk, only animalistic sounds and groans escaped her delicious lips.

Gripping one ass cheek in each hand Gary yelled, "I'm gonna cum, oh God here it comes...where baby, where?" he asked her, as he fucked her deeper and deeper.

Groaning Julia looked back at him and said, "Fill me with your cum." In the next instant she felt it, pumping into her, hot and wet. He came with force, and it pushed her into another climax.

They both fell forward, panting and laughing. She rolled to face him again, and felt his massive cock slide out of her, trailing his cum across her legs.

"My God, you are amazing," she told him, looking him in the eyes.

"You're pretty amazing yourself," he said. "Care to take a shower with me?" Gary offered. "We could both use a cleaning".

They laughed. She followed him into the massive shower stall where he turned on all the jets. The feeling of so much water spraying her was amazing, and despite the sex they had just had, Julia felt herself becoming amorous again.

After they were washed, she pushed him against the side of the shower and hopped into his arms. Reaching down she grabbed his cock and put it at her sex, sliding down onto it. They fucked hard and fast. Gary spun around and pinned her to the wall, fucking up into her wetness, with the hot showers spraying them.

"I want to feel you cum on my tits," she whispered in his ear, as he pounded her. She grabbed his head and thrust her tongue into his mouth, kissing him with lust as he fucked her. After a few minutes of this, Julia came screaming again, thrashing in his arms, and Gary pulled out.

"Here it comes," he said, stroking his massive cock. Julia got on her knees and smiled as he shot stream after stream of hot semen across her breasts.

They cleaned up again, and then dressed. Julia looked at her watch; it was now quarter after one in the morning.

"I wish I could stay," she told Gary, "but my husband will be expecting me soon."

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek, and said, "Thanks for the great tip."

She smiled at the look of surprise that was on his face as she walked away. As she walked towards the elevator she thought to herself, Jake is never going to believe this.

12