A Place For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yes, get in." Toby raised himself on the tiptoes of his boots to make sure he penetrated her as deeply as possible. He wanted the moment to last. The initial moment as his cock drove into another human being; the feeling of hot oils bathing his member. This was how life was meant to be. His cock was like a ramrod and he couldn't remember it feeling any harder than it did right now.

"I am going to nail you to this fucking table with my cock, Novice Gwendolyn."

Toby took hold of Gwen's wrists with one hand, gripping them as tightly as he could. His other hand grabbed the top of her thigh. Gwen could feel Toby begin to pound her cheeks from behind, she could hear the loose slapping sound gently rising in intensity and urgency. Gwen rotated her pelvis looking for the best angle so that the end of Toby's cock would strike the front wall of her vagina. Toby varied the pace of his thrusts; occasionally he slowed down so he could drill into her as far he could. It was during these penetrations that Gwen was able to position herself to feel his bell-end rub against the bliss circuitry behind her clitoris. It liberated small waves of pleasure deep inside her. From time to time, Toby would smack Gwen's cheek with his free hand, but not as hard as earlier. Toby increased the urgency of this thrusts into Gwen. He let go of her thigh and grabbed the two bunched strands of hair and tugged Gwen's head back making her nose point upwards.

"Who's your master now, Novice?"

"You are."

"The Preceptor is your master."

"The Preceptor is my master."

"And you are grateful for the time he devotes to you."

"I am grateful for the time he devotes to me."

"Although you do not deserve it."

"I do not deserve it." Gwen felt uncomfortable, but there was no going back. She knew another orgasm was not far away as long as Toby maintained his steady urgent pace. She wanted him to come soon.

Toby reached under Gwen's sweaty stretched out body and massaged her breast, squeezing it tightly as like a stress ball. His thrusts got faster, and as they got harder they turned into spasmodic jerks. Toby cried out.

"Oh my fucking god, Wendy! Get the fuck in! Get the fuck in!" Toby growled and looked up to the ceiling with his eyes closed. Gwen could feel him bucking into her again and again; she knew his jism was streaming violently into her. The front of her legs were sore from being forced up against the table. To her surprise, Toby barely slowed down. He ran his fingers between her shoulder blades, scratching her skin gently with his nails, making her shudder. Toby kept going. He took two sharp breaths and gripped Gwen's shoulders. Gwen began to call out as she could feel another orgasm approaching.

"Oh my god!" Gwen reached around and dug her nails deeply into Toby's leg, drawing blood, "Keep fucking me!" Toby held onto Gwen's waist and thrust his cock into her with the regularity and force of a steam piston. He had become a fucking machine whose sole purpose was to make Gwen experience intense pleasure because of him. Gwen was nearly there. She twisted her head around and looked up at Toby who was forcefully and determinedly finishing her off. He had found the right rhythm for her. She ran her index finger down his muscular abdomen, tracing the path of a bead of sweat. And then she came. Toby's cock repeatedly hit the sweet spot inside her pussy again and again; the sphere of her pleasure blossomed outwards like a rose supernova. Her body juddered as she pressed back against Toby, and it seemed as if their swaying pelvises might fuse into one. Toby ran his hands all over Gwen, while she rested on the table with a smile on her face. She was happy with her man.

Toby bent down, lifted up the table and unhooked the stocking bindings from the table, freeing Gwen.

"Okay. I want you to go in the bathroom and clean yourself up. Then I want you to go into the bedroom and lie with me."

"Okay." Gwen walked down the corridor and into the bathroom. Toby blew out the candles and went to his bedroom and curled up on the bed. Soon afterwards, Gwen turned off the light in the bathroom and gingerly made her way through the dark into the bedroom.

"I'm here." As Gwen's eyes grew accustomed to the dark she could see Toby's outline. Still naked, she mounted the bed and slid herself into Toby. Toby shifted his posture and wrapped his arm around Gwen. And they lay there together more closely than before.

12