A Plan goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," Carly panted. "This is exactly what I needed." She smiled at him and then glared at me. Her eyes were like arrows tearing into me and I felt worthless and weak.

Kai lifted her up and tossed her onto her back. His cock was covered in her frothy cream and he moved between her splayed legs. He plunged deep and then hoisted her legs in the air, placing her ankles on his shoulders. He leaned forward, propping his torso on his outstretched arms. His hips began to move and my wife started to grunt and groan. Her face contorted and she winced each time he touched bottom. Her chest heaved and she started to shake.

He started slowly but his pace quickened rapidly. He looked into her eyes and smiled knowingly. His cock pistoned into her depth like a jackhammer and the bed creaked beneath them as I watched in dumbfounded amazement.

"How long have you known?" He asked with a wry grin.

"Known what?" Carly panted. Her eyes were wide and eager and she twisted and writhed under him.

"How long have you known that you needed black dick?"

Her cheeks flushed crimson and her eyes closed as another climax washed over her.

Kai thrust deep and paused. His balls tightened and his cock twitched as he unleashed a torrent of potent black sperm into her fertile womb. He leaned back and left his spent tool balls deep, trapping his seed inside her as he recovered from the ferocity of his climax.

"Did you like that?" Kai teased as he looked at her with a playful smile.

"God yes," she replied contently.

"Do you want more?"

"Mmm Hmm," my wife purred like a happy kitten.

"Let's see if your husband can get me hard for round two," Kai mused as his slimy spent dick slipped from her gaping cunt.

"Oh my, yes let's," she giggled excitedly. The excitement in her voice reminded me of a time shortly after we reconciled following a 5 month separation. She'd told me of a dream she'd had where apparently I had gone gay for a period but I wasn't gay anymore. I had laughed it off because at the time the idea of sucking cock hadn't even entered my mind but in retrospect it seemed quite prophetic but I was confused by her apparent change of heart. Clearly I did not know my wife as well as I'd thought.

He sat with his back against the headboard and pointed at his slimy cock as my wife snuggled up beside him. His sinewy arm slipped around her thick waist and he held her tight as I crawled obediently between his legs. The rich aroma of my wife's juices assaulted my senses and my cock throbbed.

I lowered my willing lips to his slick cock and kissed the tip. The familiar taste of her essence was a powerful reminder of where he had been and I opened my mouth and ducked him inside. My pulse quickened and my stomach churned. I pressed my tongue against the underside of his flaccid shaft and moaned like a wanton whore. A wave of desire hit me and my head began to bob. His cock began to grow and I looked up to see my wife kissing him slowly and sensuously. Her pale hands cupped his handsome face and she cooed softly.

I sucked hard and forced him deep making him grow rigid and ready.

"My turn," Carly laughed as she pushed me aside and straddled his waist. She rose her ass off the bed and looked back at me with a naughty grin.

"Guide him inside me," she said firmly. I had longed for her to take control just once but while she had professed interest in being dominant she had never before rose to the occasion.

My hand trembled as I grabbed hold of his fat, turgid shaft and guided it to the frothy mouth of my wife's steamy cunt. I could see the remnants of his previous climax and the heady smell of cum wafted over me.

"Oh fuck," Carly gasped as she again impaled herself on Kai's huge black dick. She looked into his dark eyes and smiled. Her fat ass bounced slowly and steadily and her heavy tits jiggled with each stroke. She pulled her legs under her and leaned forward, placing her hands on his chocolate chest.

The bed groaned as my chubby wife rode him hard. Her eyes fluttered and her breathing labored.

"I'm close," she hissed loudly. "May I cum Master?" Her voice trembled and her pace quickened. Her tits flailed wildly and her legs started to quiver. I could count on one hand the number of times she had climaxed without me going down on her and two of them were on Kai's cock.

"Good girl," He grinned. "You may cum." He bent his knees for leverage and began to meet her bouncing ass. Her toes and fingers curled and she cried out as an epic orgasm rocked her chubby body.

Sweat rolled down her spine and Kai eased her onto the bed. He positioned her face down and drooled into the crack of her ass.

"Go slow please Master," my wife pleaded. She knew what he wanted. She and I had tried anal a few times but she'd always stopped me when the pain was too much. I had no idea how she would take his larger, thicker cock in her virgin ass but he had much more experience than I.

Kai spat into his fist and smeared saliva onto his already slippery dick. He drooled and spat onto her asshole as he spread her doughy cheeks wide and then eased two fingers into her rectum.

"Just relax," he said in a calm, reassuring tone. He rubbed his smooth cock against her sphincter and added more spit to the mix.

"Ouch," Carly groaned as he eased the flared head inside her. She hadn't been blessed with a high tolerance for pain but she soldiered through her discomfort.

"Just relax." He drooled even more spittle into her crack and then called me closer. He told me to help my wife and I instinctively moved between them. I spit in her asshole and licked his black dick as he slowly fed half of it into her nether regions.

"That's it boi, work that tongue deep cuz you'll be digging into my black ass next," Kai laughed.

Carly groaned in blissful agony as he stuffed the rest of his dick inside her. She chewed on the bedspread and let out a long, guttural groan as he slowly withdrew.

"How do you feel?" He asked with a chuckle. He paused and slapped her ass.

"Stuffed," she replied through clenched teeth.

Kai thrust deep and Carly grunted. He began to duck her with long, powerful thrusts. His cock moved briskly and her ass jiggled as his pace quickened.

He rammed hard and fast. My wife's grunts and groans filled the room and her body twisted and writhed as her pleasure built.

"I'm gonna nut," Kai panted. Beads of sweat covered his ebony body and his breathing became erratic.

"Let me taste you," my wife pleaded. She had long maintained that she hated the taste and texture of cum and she had only swallowed for me a couple of times when she was very drunk.

Kai pulled out and wiped his cock off on the bedspread as my wife scrambled to her knees. She swallowed his dick whole and sucked furiously as his hips jogged forcefully fore and aft.

He grunted like a wild animal and I watched Carly swallow his load without missing a drop. He collapsed onto the bed and dragged her with him. He ordered me to get them water and a towel and I did as he asked.

They were snuggled under the covers when I returned. My wife's arm and leg were draped across his body and she was playing with his spent cock as if hoping for round three.

"You never answered my question," Kai said as he gazed into her golden eyes.

"What question," Carly giggled nervously.

"How long have you been wanting black dick?"

She glanced at me with fear in her eyes and took a long, deep breath.

"Don't worry about the cock sucker. He wants to know too," Kai mused and he was right.

"Honestly," she sighed. I've always found black men attractive. I had a huge crush on a boy named Eddie in high school but it was such a taboo back then that I didn't dare act on it. I know he liked me too and we used to flirt a lot, even after Jeremy and I started dating. Nothing ever happened but I thought about it a lot."

"I love my husband and I was never able to reconcile my sexual attraction to black men with my desire to honor my vows but a few months ago in Mexico I met a man, a black man. Nothing happened but we both wanted it to."

"Jeremy has dropped hints about his fantasies and I'm not blind. So when you approached me and he didn't balk I figured what the fuck."

Kai laughed. "Same story different married white woman." He clicked off the light and I found a blanket in the closet before I curled up on the small sofa in the corner. Slaves don't share a bed with Bulls.

12