A Plan Gone Horribly Wrong...Ch. 03

Story Info
What else can go wrong?
1.5k words
3.09
84.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the comments on parts 1 and 2. Hope you enjoy part 3!

It has been a while since parts 1 and 2 were published. If you do not remember the story line, you may wish to review Parts 1 and 2 before picking up with this part.

In short, I wanted to fulfill my wife's fantasy of making love to a black man. I met and became friends with Thad at the gym. He was very well-endowed and I knew my wife would enjoy meeting and loving Thad. I set up a night when Thad came over to meet my wife, and suddenly during the game of strip poker I set up to have Thad make love to my wife, the tables were turned and I was made to do things I had never imagined I would ever do. My plan had backfired and I was humiliated by Thad and my wife.

During Thad's last win, he had my wife take off her thong and was left drooling over her beautiful pussy. On to the next hand and more surprises!

The next hand was dealt and again Thad won. He picked me as the loser. I was dreading my wife's choice and just knew she was going to make me suck his massive cock again. But surprisingly, my wife said, "Jeff come lick my pussy for two minutes and make it good because I am on fire!" I was too relieved to think of why she would choose to have me do that and practically ran over to her to start before she could change her mind! "Kneel in front of me and worship my pussy that you enjoy so much," she said as she sat down on the carpeted floor.

I bent down and started licking that pussy that I have become addicted to. She was as wet as I have ever seen her, maybe wetter. I licked her clean. I licked down towards her rosebud, then up one labia and down the other to make sure I touched every inch of her lovely sex. Her little clit was trying to force its way out from under its protective hood, so I helped it by flicking my tongue across it two or three times. Debbie moaned "That's it baby. Keep going." But I wanted to torture her for making me suck Thad's cock and teasing me about getting an erection, so I went back to her lips with my tongue. I pulled them apart and attacked her inner lips. Licking, nibbling, biting but most of all lapping up all of that delicious nectar she was producing.


All of a sudden her hands grasped my head and I thought she was about to have the orgasm I had been teasing her into, but not letting happen. At the same time though, I felt two large hands grabbing my legs and forcing them open. I then felt them move up to my ass cheeks prying them open. I had been so distracted licking Debbie that I hadn't realized that if I was on my knees and my wife was on the floor, my ass had to be sticking up into the air. Panic went through my head as I thought, "what the hell is going on?!?"

My wife's grip on my head got stronger and she yelled "You better keep licking if you ever want this pussy again!"

Suddenly my butt felt like it was being ripped apart, then like it was on fire. I screamed out, but my scream was muffled in Debbie's pussy. It was too late. The hands on my ass moved to my hips and pulled me back. I felt as though I would be ripped apart. I pulled my head away from my wife to turn around and see my worst nightmare. Thad was behind me and it was his enormous cock forcing its way into my ass. That was the one area of my body my wife was never interested in, so I was an anal play virgin. I was surprised Thad's massive cock could even begin to fit inside me.

My surprise must have shown on my face because Thad just smiled and said "Lots of KY buddy, lots of KY. Now relax because this is going to happen and it'll feel a lot better for you if you aren't tense. To me it makes no difference, the tighter the better!" I looked at my wife pleading with my eyes for her to stop him, but she was just sitting there stroking her pussy, so I knew she wouldn't.

Thad began thrusting again in earnest. I couldn't believe this was happening to me and just closed my eyes and lay my head on the carpet resigned to my fate. Thad pounded away when all of a sudden I heard my wife say, "Well Thad, it's official."

"What's that Debbie?" Thad asked.

"Look how hard Jeff is. Harder than when he was sucking your dick!" she said laughing.

"What do you know, he is isn't he?" Thad replied.

"Yep," Debbie exclaimed. "I guess that must mean Jeff's your bitch Thad!"

With that, Thad forced the last few inches of his cock into my bowels and started going to town. I felt his balls slapping against mine as he pounded into me. I was humiliated, but then started to feel a sexual tingle in my own cock. I looked down and my wife had crawled beneath me and taken the head of my cock into her mouth. She gives such good head and I was so hard, that I couldn't help but try to force more of my cock into her mouth. Of course that meant moving my hips which Thad noticed.

"That's it buddy, get into it now. You love ole Thad's big black cock in your ass don't you!"

My efforts to get more of my dick into Debbie's expert mouth had unintentionally encouraged Thad's pounding of my ass. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but he was now pounding harder and faster than ever and my ass was really on fire.

Suddenly Thad tensed and it seemed like his cock swelled even bigger in my bowels. Then I felt like someone turned on a fire hose in my ass as he roared to an orgasm. He just kept cumming and cumming inside of me. I felt on the verge of cumming myself when Thad finally pulled out of me.

My wife suddenly stopped her blow job and said, "if you want me to finish you off, lick him clean!" I looked over in horror and saw that Thad's dick was still as big and hard as ever and covered in thick white gooey cum, with maybe a twinge or two of blood and I didn't even want to think about whether there was anything else on him. My wife's look told me everything I needed to know and I wanted to cum so badly. I walked over, sunk to my knees and started licking Thad's cum-covered dick. After I had cleaned off a couple of inches, my wife renewed her efforts on my cock. About the time that I finished cleaning off Thad, I came! My wife, as usual, swallowed all of my cum. When she finished, she moved over to the couch next to Thad.

"So Jeff, did everything turn out how you planned?" she asked.

"Not even close," I replied.

She and Thad just laughed. Turns out, Thad works for the phone company and my wife's office needed telephone repair earlier that week. Thad walked in and recognized the receptionist as my wife. He confirmed it with her by asking if she was married to Jeff from the gym. He then told her about seeing her picture and being invited over for dinner and "dessert." My wife knew immediately what "dessert" I had planned, but then Thad told her something that sparked her devious double-cross. Thad was bi and a little attracted to me. He had never even hinted at that when we had seen each other at the gym. My wife's gears got going and they hatched their own little plan!

So while my plan went horribly wrong, theirs was executed perfectly!

"Now just sit back Jeff, while it's my turn to enjoy this big beautiful black cock!" Debbie then climbed onto Thad's lap and his cock started disappearing into my sweet little wife's pussy. Before I knew it, she was cumming and before she coaxed Thad's sperm from his cock, she had cum three times in three different positions.

We then said good night to Thad and went to bed exhausted. Just before drifting off to sleep, my wife whispered into my ear, "I love you honey, thanks for fulfilling two of my fantasies tonight: being with a black lover and seeing you with another man. I plan on making you a very happy man for doing that for me! And next week, we have another dinner guest."

"Who's that?" I asked dreading her response.

"Thad's sister Tonya is going to be in town and Thad has other obligations. So he asked if we would mind having her over for drinks dinner and 'dessert!' I didn't think you would mind fulfilling a couple of your fantasies, was I wrong?"

My cock sprang to life upon hearing that and the next thing I knew I was cock deep into my sweet little wife's wonderful pussy!

Hope you enjoyed the twists in the plot. Next up Tonya!