A Play Session

Story Info
A sub has playtime with her Sir.
779 words
4.02
19.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed as she felt the gentle caress of hands slide down across her stomach. Her body aching to be touch tormented and teased. Her breath hitched as the bite of the clamp closed around her already engrossed nipple the familiar feel sending a shiver through her body.

Her back arched as the second one clamped down a visible shiver running across her skin as a soft voice whispered within her ear.

"Uh uh uh no moving" he murmured a smile spreading across his lips.

A whimper escaped her lips soft and barely heard as she felt his hands caress her skin in gentle loving strokes tingles being left in their wake before nothing no touch no sound except her own breathing could be heard.

"Please" she whispered out into the air as warmth spread across her neck goosebumps rising as his breath hit just behind her ear.

"Please" she whispered once more her heart pounding away within her chest.

"What is that you want little one?" his murmured against her skin. His lips caressing her jaw as he spoke.

An unsteady breath left her lips as her body once more arched up "Please anything something please" escaped her lips a whispered beg for him to continue.

He smiled at this point before picking up his leather flogger the ends running across her breasts in a gentle caress before he brought them all together and swung lightly hitting her skin.

Her breath once more hitched as a soft moan escaped her lips her body arching up once more that restraint gone from his earlier order. Once more the tails of the flogger wrap around her breasts this time eliciting a small cry of pleasure from her lips.

A smile crossed his face as he once more trailed the ends across her body, "You are doing so well my little one" he whispered as a hiss escaped her lips.

He pulled upon the clamps a little her back arching pushing her breasts into his hands before falling back to the bed. Her breathing still coming in small gasps as tingles ran across through her.

Placing the flogger down his hands ran across her stomach down to her heated center the juices clinging to his fingers as she let out a lengthy moan.

He continued to run his fingers across her engrossed nether lips collecting her nectar before he brought them to her mouth a single word coming from him "Suck."

Her mouth wrapped around his fingers as she cleaned them the sweet taste if her juices covering her tongue as she moaned once more before a gasp escaped the sound of his hand coming down upon her heated pussy causing her to arch up her body tensing before relaxing against the softness of her bed.

"Please Sir please" she begged as once more his hand came down upon her honey pot before his fingers sunk into her tight wet hole.

She moaned as she felt his skilled fingers press against her g spot her lips parting as she pulled air into her lungs. Her pussy quivered and pulsed around his fingers as his thumb found its way to her pleasure spot pressing and rubbing.

She began to count in her head holding back the inevitable trying to please him as much as she could.His fingers moved faster as her body arched and spasmed slightly.

He knew she was close. "Not yet" he said against her ear his voice dominant in tone.

She whimpered slightly as she started to loose control.

"Please Sir please may your girl cum?" she begs through ragged breaths.

"Not yet" he once more said, as he worked his fingers faster and harder within her quivering pussy.

She moaned once more her body withering upon the sheets as she tries to hold back her orgasm.

He began to rub her clit hard as he finger fucked her before those words escaped his lips,

"Cum now mine" he said forcefully as he watched her body tense and come up from the bed her pussy clamping down hard against his fingers.

He continued to finger fuck her till she had started to come down from that ultimate high his fingers slipping from her drenched cunt. Bringing them to her lips once more she sucked them clean before collapsing back down to the bed her body still riding the wave of pleasure she felt coursing through her.

Undoing the clamps he brought her nipples to his mouth sucking them till the blood returned before gently stroking her hair.

"Well done my princess" he whispered as he slipped into the bed next to her cuddling her body to his.