A Play Session Tale

Story Info
Master has me write a letter to our new submissive.
3.5k words
4.07
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a real letter that was sent to a real person. The names have not been changed because no one here is innocent. I am a collared submissive. I have been in a vanilla and D/s relationship with my Master for 9 months. At my request, we sought out and found another submissive female to play with. This was the first threesome for all three of us. This was the first sexual encounter I had ever had with a woman. My Master asked that I write a description of the last play session he and I had and to send it to her, so she would understand how we play and what to expect. This is a real description, written the day after it happened.

Side Note: She told us after that this letter actually scared her. She did however show up three days later to play and we have another date scheduled this week. If reading this turns out to be pleasurable for you readers, more tales of our adventures will follow.

*****

Marie,

Good afternoon. I hope you are having the best possible Monday you can have, while being at work. This weekend Robert and I had some extended play sessions. He instructed me to write you an account of our Sunday night. I am not sure why he wanted me to do this for you, but it is not my job to question. I can only assume that he would like to give you a preview of what play sessions are like. My job is to write and send this to you. It is up to you to decide if you would like to read it or not. I must warn you, though, this text is real and graphic. I will be describing both my mindset and the physical actions. I just wanted to warn you before you start reading, enter at your own risk.

Sunday morning, I woke up to sunlight streaming in through our bedrooms windows. I felt him next to me in bed. He was running his hands up and down my back. Sir kissed me gently on the back of my neck and shoulders. I shuddered when he kissed me, feeling the heat begin to rise. He moved closer to me in bed and I could feel his hardness. My pussy responded instantly and soon I felt him on top and inside me.

When we finally emerged from the bedroom it was early afternoon. we woke up thinking that we were going to dinner at Robert's parents for Father's day. Sir had missed calls from his parents, neither of us had heard his phone ringing. After a quick call to them, Sir told me they had to reschedule for next weekend. I looked into his eyes and I knew what this meant. An entire weekend day to ourselves? I knew we were going to play.

We were both famished from our lovemaking and I went to make us dinner. We ate and after, Sir went into the living room while I finished cleaning in the kitchen. I came into the living room and there were two naked women dancing and playing with each other flashing across our big screen. The scene stopped me mid step. I had never seen anything like that. I was shocked and just as surprised by my reaction. I could not stop watching. The women were beautiful, watching their graceful bodies dance across the screen caused a reaction, I felt myself start to get wet. I watched, captivated, as they licked and grabbed each others breasts. As I watched the women finger and lick each others pussies, I started to squirm uncomfortably.

I have never touched a woman before. I started to think of you, of licking and sucking your pussy. After we met you last week, Sir gave me lessons in how to please a woman orally. I watched the two women, knowing it would soon be me, with my tongue, licking and touching you. I hope I do not disappoint you.

When the girls were finished on screen, Sir directed me to a website and told me to pick out 2 porn movies for us to watch. There were many different categories, but I focused on BDSM threesome scenes. I wanted to watch women, bound and restrained, play with each other. I wanted to see two submissives cum. I wanted to think about our play date and envision what we would do to each other.

Sir put on the first movie. He walked over to where I was sitting and told me to stand up. I was stripped naked and he told me to sit on the couch facing the screen. Sir ordered me to play with myself and warned me not to cum. He pulled up a chair and sat facing me. He sat close, his eyes on me. He had a glass of Grand Marnier in one hand and lit a cigarette with the other. His eyes were studying me as he blew he smoke from his mouth.

"Give me a show," he growled.

Sir has watched me masturbate before, but only when we were both lying in bed. To be completely exposed, utterly vulnerable and to have to complete such an intimate act under such close inspection is terrifying. I know I did not have a choice on whether or not to be embarrassed or hesitant, I am his. In giving myself to him, I know I must obey and there is a complete confidence in that. It is enough to give me the strength to get through acts I feel are hard or embarrassing.

I asked permission to use one of my toys. We had already had sex in the morning, which resulted in several orgasms. Later in the day Sir had grabbed me randomly and made me cum a few more times, I had probably already cum about 10 times at this point. I wanted to get myself worked up, I wanted to make sure I gave him a great show.

He left the room, picked out a dildo from our toy collection and brought it back to me. I sat down and started to touch myself, to thrust the dildo in and out of my pussy. As I pushed the dildo inside, I could feel his gaze upon me. I could hear his breath quicken. I was extremely wet and could have cum quite easily. But I was not allowed. I brought myself to the brink of orgasm several times under his strict gaze and would have to pull my hand away quickly when I felt an orgasm begin. By the end of the film, I was having to smack my pussy to stop from cumming.

A few times I thought I would succumb. And then I would hear his voice,

"No. Be a good girl Jenny, That orgasm is Mine. I will tell you when to give it to me."

It took all I had not to cum.

After sometime, he rose out of his chair and switched to the second movie. This was three woman who were naked and playing with each other. They would take turns fingering each other, pulling and sucking on each other nipples, licking and sucking each others clits. I was still under command to masturbate. Watching these women, the arousal from the dildo and the overwhelming feeling of being his had me a a fever point.

"I want you to continue to touch yourself, Mine." he said. "I want you to play with my pussy until you are about to cum. When you stop, you must continue to watch the movie. I want you to watch what you are going to do to her. Keep doing this until I return. Do not cum."

Sir left and went into the bedroom. Sir and I play with many different toys. Recently, we have been playing mostly with our stiff leather Tawse, as well as our newly purchased clover clamps. Both toys carry the possibility of extreme pain, but Sir has been taking it easy on me until I get used to these. I knew he had gone into the bedroom to get both these toys.

He returned to the living room. I looked down and saw the Tawse in his hand. He walked slowly across the room to where I was on the couch. Sir stood before me, towering above me, staring directly into my eyes.

"Get up" he said.

I jumped up. He pointed at a spot on the carpet in front of our living room table. I moved to the spot quickly, standing as upright as I could. My entire body was shaking. I did not know what he had planned but it obviously was going to involve the Tawse and that was enough to have me scared; incredibly wet and incredibly scared.

He came up on my left and leaned into my ear. He ran the Tawse up and down my skin. I shivered with each touch.

"In a minute, I am going to start hitting your ass with this," he whispered as he lightly stung my ass. The light tap was enough to make me jump. "I want you to continue to touch yourself as I hit you. I am not going to stop until you cum."

As he said this, I smiled on the inside. It is incredibly easy for me to cum. I thought I would let him hit me once or twice and then orgasm, ensuring I did not have to suffer to long under the strap. My eyes went back to the all girl threesome sex scene on the screen. I started to rub my clit again, the slightest touch bringing me right to the brink of orgasm. My mind was relaxing, I was hitting that space and I could feel the orgasm start...

Whack.

The first strike landed across both ass cheeks and my world stopped. The pain was intense. I realized I needed to hurry, to make myself cum quickly. I did not want to get hit again.

Whack

Whack

Whack

It was impossible. The minute I touched my clit, he would strike me with the Tawse. The pain was enough to stop me from being able to cum. I went into a frenzy. I tried to touch myself quickly, harder, trying to do anything to cum and stop the pain.

Whack

Whack

Whack

It was a losing battle. No matter how hard I tried, no matter how quickly I fingered myself, he was quicker.

Whack

Whack

That blow landed perfectly across both ass cheeks. My legs buckled and was half way to the ground before I was able to steady myself. I was desperate. I wanted to cum badly, all the teasing had taken it's toll. I wanted to stop the pain before I would have to give in and utter a safe word. I was frantic. And then I saw the dildo on the ground.

"Can I use my toy, Sir?" I asked in between gasping breaths.

"Yes" was his reply.

I picked it up and thrust it inside me. I started to thrust it in and out.I tried to go as fast as I could, I was trying to finish before he lit me up again.

Whack

Whack

Whack

I fucked myself with the dildo roughly. More roughly than I ever would have if I was by myself masturbating. The Tawse struck me again but I was determined not to move. After another hit, I could not really feel the pain anymore. I had gotten past the pain point, the Tawse striking me was somewhere in the background. The orgasm started. The dildo dropped from my hands as I came, squirting as an intense orgasm took hold of me.

I could hear him as he saw me start to squirt, "Good girl," he said in a happy voice. "Is that for me?"

I nodded yes unable to speak. As the orgasm started to subside, he lowered me onto the couch and removed the clover clamps. I came twice more, one for each clamp he took off. I was dizzy and euphoric. He rubbed my back lovingly for a second while I caught my breath and tried to stop the room from spinning.

He moved from the couch and went to the other side of the room. When he came back he had a flogger in his hands. My heart dropped. He was going to hit me again?

"Over here," he pointed to a spot on the right side of the room. I rose, as quickly as I could and moved to the space on the floor he was pointing at.

"Turn around and put your hands on your head."

I turned, my back now facing him and the flogger. My breathing was ragged, my body shivering. I had to look inside myself to find the strength to make it. Sir does not push me too hard, he is not looking to hurt me. For me, the longer I am able to withstand the flogger, the better the orgasm and the better the drop becomes.

He started to flog my ass. I was on fire, barely able to stand still.

Whack

Whack

I felt him work the flogger across my cheeks. He moved lower and started to work my thighs.

Whack, he hits my right thigh

Whack, he hits my left thigh

My brain is now semi disconnected from my body. I can actually hear the strikes and then feel the pain after a second or two. Hearing the sound, knowing the pain was coming again added to the fear I felt inside. Just as I felt I my thighs would not be able to withstand another blow, he moved to my upper back.

I was moaning constantly at this point. My body was buckling, wanting to collapse into him, to give in. My desire is to endure his passion. I want to be able to take all that he wants to give me. Pure stubbornness and the desire to please him was the only thing keeping me on my feet.

He moved around to my front and started to whip my thighs again. One strike on the inner right thigh, followed by one on the left. He worked his way up, striking my pussy several times. He continued to work his way up my body, striking my breasts and nipples. Sir barely hit when he got to my nipples, they were so sensitive from the clamps, but the smallest hit caused me to cry out.

The next part of the night is a little hazy. I start to get so wrapped up in subspace that I can't recall the exact chain of events. In a way, it is like the day after a night spent drinking. The day after indulging a bit too much, timelines and chain of events become blurry. After so many orgasms, my mind feels that same way. I know he eventually dropped the flogger and started to finger me until I was cumming again. After a few more orgasms, I fainted. He was holding me and when I dropped to the ground, he was there to guide my fall and make sure I did not get hurt.

After sometime had passed he wanted to move me into the bedroom. My arms and legs were shaky, powerless. I was unable to stand. He sometimes has to help me walk into the bedroom after our sessions, but I didn't even trust myself enough for that. I crawled across the living room floor, across the bathroom tile and into the bedroom where he helped me into bed. If I was in my correct mind frame, this act of crawling would have me red all over in embarrassment. But at this time, it just feels natural. It feels like the right thing to do.

"Lay down and take a break sweetheart," he whispered in my ear, as we settled into bed.

I should have registered the word break. We were not done for the evening, but I was so lost in absolute bliss that I could not worry about anything. I had entered into the drop. My skin was on fire, no longer painful but alive to each touch and sensation. This is the time for aftercare. Aftercare is all about Sir taking complete care of me to extend my floating time in the Drop. He will tuck me into bed and cover me with a lamb skin blanket. He will get me something to drink, I have actually woken up dehydrated after play sessions, so now he makes sure I replace any liquids I lost during play.

After he has taken care of my needs he will lay beside me in bed. He will wrap his arms around me and I fall into him. He covers me with butterfly kisses. He is gentle and soft and each kiss feels incredible, indescribable. My body and mind are completely still and relaxed. There are no words, no thoughts, I can only focus on these overwhelming sensations. I feel his hands moving up and down my body, running across my arms and legs. It is like I am under heavy sedation. After a few moments he starts to run his hands over my back and my butt. He traces his fingers across where I was hit. Each touch is like a lightning bolt. After a few minutes of running his hands across me, I cum again.

After this orgasm, I drop completely into subspace and shortly thereafter, I fall asleep. I have no idea how much time has passed, but after awhile I feel Sir gently try to wake me. He is kissing my ear and whispering my name. I start to wake up.

"Baby, do you want to continue or have you had enough" he asked gently.

"I want to do what you want to do" I reply.

"How much do you want to give me," he asked.

"I want to give it all to you." I respond.

I know what he is asking me. He had made it clear earlier in the day that he wanted to fuck my ass. I have only ever had anal sex with Sir. After the initial training, I was surprised at how much I love anal sex. The orgasms are completely different. Having Sir fuck my ass is now something I ask for.

He turned to me and said, "If you want me to fuck you, you know what you have to do."

I turned over and got on top of him. I kissed him on the lips, on his face and neck. I slowly kissed him on his chest, his stomach, working my way down to his cock. I started to suck and kiss his cock. I took him in my mouth and deep throat-ed him until I gagged. I stopped to take a breath and then I took him in my mouth again. At times like these, I am still in drop mode. I have no thoughts of my own, nothing running through my head, there are no distractions. The only thing I think of is making him hard, of getting him aroused. All can think of is doing whatever it takes to get him to fuck me.

Soon, I had him hard. He pulled me off his cock and threw me down on the bed. He got on top of me and entered my pussy. He started to fuck me, telling me how much I was his and I started to cum uncontrollably.

After sometime, he told me to turn over. I heard him get off the bed and I knew he was getting himself ready. I felt him lift me and put a pillow underneath my stomach. He got behind me and worked his cock into my ass. Once he was fully inside he started to fuck my ass. After several minutes of thrusting, I was once again lost in a wave of orgasms. I have no idea how much time had passed, I was lost in multiple orgasms.

By the time he was finished, I was almost comatose. He got off the bed, cleaned up and laid beside me. I was unable to speak or move any part of my body. My legs wouldn't move at all, my arms were jello and my mind was a drift. I fell asleep safe and secure in his arms. I fell asleep knowing peace, knowing I was his.

This is an example of the play sessions we experience. I have no idea where your pain level is, but I can tell you when I started I could not take what I am comfortable taking now. He will adjust play to fit your level perfectly. If you give yourself to him completely there is no where he will not be able to take you.

I hope you are still as excited about this as I am, as we are.

Sweet dreams Marie.