A Pleasant Night's Ride Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, there's my defiant girl again." I breathed, leaning forward and nipping your lower lip. "How I love that... of course, at the right times..." I gently admonished. While nipping you lips again, I took my hand and twisted your thong in it, pulling the fabric up inside your dripping pussy lips, spreading them somewhat cruelly and yet very sensually with it, pulling it up and down against you, and you moaned, head falling back into the window completely, thudding against it, absolutely lost in the sensation, your thighs trembling against my hand, body quivering.

"Please Matthew please let me come," you begged "I can't fucking take this anymore."

"Well in that case Victoria, I guess, as you said, I better stop fucking around and take this wet pussy of mine home and treat it properly." I said, instantly releasing your underwear, smoothing it back in place as best as possible while still keeping my eyes on your tortured face. I smiled sardonically at you, pulling your dress down, releasing your arms from above your head. You stared at me in dumb fashion, a mixture of fascination, disbelief, and utter need. You could not believe this was happening, and yet in some fashion I knew it didn't completely surprise you, because the action was very much me. I took both of your hands and gently started rubbing them and your arms to get feeling back into them, the one hand leaving a trail of wet marks upon your skin from your wet pussy, which I leaned forward and licked off, causing you to begin again trembling. I kept rubbing, because I knew your arms and hands had to be smarting; mine certainly were. I raised my face back to look up at you and I continued smiling, and this time I was the one who leaned forward and kissed your cheek to take some of the sting out of things and said "I suppose getting home now is a much higher priority than before, wouldn't you agree, Vicki?" And oh your priceless look at that moment; staring daggers at me while undressing me with your eyes.

12