A Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
A friend's wife shocks him.
964 words
53.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McC
McC
7 Followers

About a year ago a friend of mine called me and asked me to do some repair work on his farm. As I helped him from time to time, this was not an unusual request. He had to be out of town for a few days but his wife and children would be available to help me if needed. I agreed to go out the next afternoon after I got off work.

Arriving at the field, I noticed the machinery was parked at the far end of the field, near some shade trees. As it was quite warm, I appreciated this. I laid some cardboard down and crawled under the machine, laying on my back and began to make the repairs. As I worked, my jeans slid down a little on my hips and my T-shirt slid up, exposing my stomach. I laid some bolts and nuts on my stomach while I worked. After about a half hour, I heard Janice, my friend's wife drive up. She's a petite blonde, about 35 years old. To look at her you would never know she's had five kids. We talked a little, then she knelt down and began to help me. Her knee went between my legs as she leaned forward, gently touching my crotch. My cock began to swell up in spite of my efforts to think of something else. Janice was a very quiet conservative woman, and I was somewhat embarrassed of the rise in my jeans.

My cock was rock hard by now and my pants had slid down so far that I was in danger of the tip of my dick becoming exposed. All I wanted to do was crawl out from under there, but I couldn't with her knee in the way. I began to quickly finish the repairs. As I reached for one of the bolts laying on my stomach, Janice grabbed it, trying to help me. In the process, her fingers came very close to my hard cock. She seemed oblivious to my embarrassment. As she handed me the last bolt, her fingertips brushed against the end of my now raging boner. I was getting very excited at this point. My wife had been very ill and I had not had sex in a long time. I felt like I might cum at any time. I was relieved when Janice started moving back, as I thought I might get up and walk my hard-on off. She laid a hand on my thigh to steady herself. I didn't know how much longer I could go without relief.

Suddenly I felt hands undoing my pants and my cock being exposed. I was too surprised to say anything when Janice wrapped her lips around my throbbing member. She was the last person I would have ever expected to do anything like this.

Her tongue massaged the head of my cock while her lips locked around its shaft. This was all new to me, as my wife will not suck my cock. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She would take my whole length in her mouth, then let it slide out until just the head was inside. I could tell she was quite experienced, which surprised me. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I signaled her that I was nearly there. She sucked harder than ever and I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed my load in two gulps, raised up and smiled.

"Surprised?" she asked. All I could do was nod as she licked a dribble of my cum from the corner of her mouth.

"My turn" she said.

I slid all the way out from under the machine and watched as she slid out of her jeans and panties. I was curious to see if her pussy hair was blonde also, but to my surprise her mound was shaved smooth. Still wearing her T-shirt, she lowered her dripping snatch down to my waiting lips. Her cunt was like velvet, so soft and smooth. My tongue slid between her pussy lips and went to work. I nibbled and massaged her clit and she began to rock back and forth on her knees, moaning softly. Her juices flowed over my face. Faster and faster now, her moans got louder as she neared her orgasm. She exploded with a gush, as her juices soaked my face. I swallowed as much as I could before she got up taking me by the hand. We walked over to her pickup, where she took a blanket out of the back.

"Shhh.." she said, "The baby is asleep in the truck."

She led me away from the truck, over to one of the shade trees. She spread the blanket out in the shade and took off her shirt and bra.

Following her lead, I quickly stripped also. She gave me a deep kiss and turned around, dropping to her hands and knees onto the blanket. I knelt behind her, my hands reaching around her and cupping her small breasts. Her nipples hardened at my touch. Slowly I slid into her waiting cunt. I began thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then faster and harder. In and out I went, feeling her cunt muscles gripping my cock. My hands squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples. She let out a moan of extasy as she came again. Another thrust and I shot my load into her.

We collapsed in each others arms on the blanket.

I never thought she would be the type that would do anything like this, but as the summer went on, I found out just how wrong I was. We had more experiences together and she also shared some of her other experiences, both with and without her husband.

More on that later.

McC
McC
7 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Life Sucks He loved her, she loved promotion more. Both are broken.in Novels and Novellas
My Wife Dates A Senator She doesn't understand my reaction.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
Wife Burns Herself Wife Loves Money More Than Her Husband.in Loving Wives
Moving Day He worked while she played.in Loving Wives
More Stories