A Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
Wives surprise husbands.
1.4k words
4.31
105.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Nikki had met us for dinner and some drinks. They were good friends of ours, but, nothing more than that. We had a nice meal and a couple drinks and decided to go to a local pub for a couple more. The girls looked great and drew lots of attention at the pub.

Jill, my wife, was wearing a tight, short evening dress and heels, that really showed off her figure. Nikki wore a similar dress that was longer, but, slit up the side and cut deep in the front to show a lot of cleavage.

More drinks and all of us were feeling no pain. The discussion soon turned towards sex. Rick and I both were full of compliments of each others wife. Nikki would lean over and put her hand on my arm while giving me a good down blouse of her full breasts. I noticed Jill sitting side saddle in her chair with her short dress riding high. I'm sure Rick was getting a nice panty shot or more. I wasn't sure if she wore panties or not. For some reason, I kind of liked the idea of her teasing another man. She hadn't done much of that before. Besides Nikki was driving me wild and Rick seemed to not be jealous either.

The girls decided we should go dancing and this place didn't have a dance floor so we headed out to find one. On the way to the car we all locked arms over the shoulders and bounced our way to the car. Nikki and Jill were rubbing their tits on both of us and I was horny as hell. When we got to the car I opened the door and Jill got in. As she got in, her legs spread open to reveal only the skimpiest of panties, barely covering anything. Rick got a real good shot of her pussy lips. Again, for some reason that made me even more horny.

We drove to a dance club and went in. A few more drinks and a dance. Jill was really getting into it. She was all over me as she grinded on my hard dick on the floor. Once as Rick was behind her, I raised her dress in the back to give him a nice view of her ass. Jill did nothing to stop me either. We switched dance partner several times after that and Nikki pressed tight against me also. We had hardly ever even touched before, but, tonight was different. She was on fire as was Jill with Rick. I began to wonder if maybe my fantasy would come true tonight.

It was getting late and I needed to fuck someone bad. I think we all felt the same because when I said "We better go", everyone agreed. Rick had left his vehicle at the restaurant and we all were pretty drunk. We weren't far from our home so I suggested they spend the night and everyone agreed. On the way there we passed a nudie bar. As we passed I looked over at it. Jill seeing this, said "I'll bet you want to stop there, don't you?" Well, trying my best to wiggle out of that, I said "No, I'd rather give my dollars to you two girls. "She only answered "Oh really"

When we got home, Rick and I fixed a couple of drinks while the girls changed. We kind of joked with each other on how hot the girls were and that we both wanted to get them to bed quick. Then the girls came back and you could of knocked us over with a feather. They both were wearing one of Jill's teddies with only a tiny bra and panty set under them. They also had a garter on one leg. Jill said. "I hope you boys have plenty of dollars with you?"Nikki chimmed in, "The more you pay, the more you see. "

I couldn't believe this, they weren't actually going to do it were they? Rick pulled out his wallet and said"Oh yes, I can cover this". With that they turned on the music and began to dance for us. Jill bent over with her ass in my face and shook it, then pointed to the garter. I put a dollar in. Nikki did the same for Rick. I still didn't think they would show much more. Well, a couple more moves and a couple more dollars, and the music ended. Jill started it again and said "OK, boys how much do you want to see?", as she raised the hair on her head and grinded in front of us. With that, I pulled out a twenty and waved it at her. She danced over and slowly removed the teddy, leaving only her tiny bra, that barely covered her nipples and a tiny tiny thong. She then came close and burried my head in her belly button as I slid the twenty in her garter. Both girls were really in to it. I looked at Rick and all he could say was"Damn. this is great". I totally agreed, the thrill of my lovely wife practically naked in front of him only made me more horny.

The next song played and Nikki stood in front of me and Jill in front of Rick. I looked at Rick and he at me. We both were thinking, "Are they really going to do it?"I said "Let's go for it" and he knodded in agreement. I checked my wallet and found another twenty. I also looked to see if I had enough to finish with. Rick seemed to be doing the same. I took the twenty and rolled it up and stuck it just barely in my mouth. Nikki danced towards me, put her hands around her back and unhooked her bra. I didn't know where to look most, at Nikki or Jill. Then at the same time they removed their bra's and let them slip to the ground. Nikki then came close and pressed her tits around my twenty, giving me a face full of tit as she grabbed the money with her tit. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jill do the same to Rick. I about creamed my pants just seeing that. I was sure they would go no further as they danced in front of us. Seeing my wife almost nude in front of my friend was driving me wild. Nikki looked fantasic also. I wanted to fuck them both right then. The girls then grabbed there thongs and gave us that look. I looked for another twenty and pulled it out. Nikki moved closer and bent over with her ass right in my face. "Damn, they aren't going to do it are they?"

No sooner than I said that, Nikki slowly lowered her thong down her legs revealing the prettiest pussy lips you have ever seen. Out of eye, I peeked at Jill who was stepping out of hers. There they were, totally nude and dancing for us. I started to get up and grabb Nikki, but, she pushed me back down and shook her finger at me. Jill came over and danced in front of me also. She then started to pull my pants down and unbutton my shirt. They stripped us down to just our underwear as both of us had huge hardon's bulging out of them.

Jill then said, "OK boys, you can get a lap dance for everything left in your wallets"I emptied my wallet quickly as did Rick, but, wasn't sure how I was going to react. How far was this going to go. The look on the girls faces told me the answer. Nikki danced over and got on her knees in front of me. She then reached up and pulled my undies off as my dick popped out at full attention. She then sat on me with her back to me an let my dick rest on her pussy. I reached around and caressed her breasts. She begann to slowly grind on me as she held my dick against her mound. I could see my wife doing the same. I couldn't believe I was loving this, seeing her with another man was so exciting.

Then it happened, Nikki turned around and slowly lowered herself on me. Her pussy was so wet and warm as it engulfed me. I could see Jill bucking wildly as Rick was about ready to pass out from it. Nikki burried her tits in my face as I sucked her nipples and thrust along with her. Soon we both exploded at about the same time. Again, I looked over and saw Jill and Rick collapsed beside each other. We all got up and kind off danced for a song or two, changing partners back and forth. Then we all kissed and said goodnight. The next morning, well, that's another story.