A Pleasant Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
A shocking discovery is made.
1.4k words
4
147.1k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard the knock at the door. I got up, turned the volume down and opened the door.

My cousin flung her arms around my neck as she greeted me. After greeting her back I pulled her arms off my neck. She put her bags on the single bed closest to the window and sat down. "So, how have you been?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I've been great, thanks, I'm in desperate need of this break. How are you?" was my reply.

"I'm fine," she said while looking around the room. "I'm glad to be finished with school."

"You're glad now but just wait. In a few months you'll wish you could go back." I switched the radio off and asked her if she'd like to join me in the kitchen.

We continued talking about school and life after school for a while. I found out that she wasn't going to join a university and that she decided to find a job instead. She was a pretty girl, with brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes and a good body. Her mother wanted her to try out modeling but she wants to do something different.

My brother came home from work at about 5:30 pm. He was surprised to see our cousin there so early.

"I thought you were only coming tomorrow," he said as he greeted her with a hug.

My brother and I live together in a two-bedroom flat that our parents bought us. Luckily we don't have to pay rent or anything, our parents pay for everything. My brother works in the same town that I go to university in so he moved in with me. My parents thought it would be a great idea if we could share the flat. Their exact words were "You won't be so alone and your brother can keep an eye on you."

I decided not to go home for the short holiday, my parents were away on business anyway. My brother was happy to have me at the flat for the holiday and when we heard that my cousin was going to visit us it turned out to be great timing because that way, we wouldn't be alone either.

We sat in the living room enjoying the pizza we ordered for supper. My brother got up when he finished his pizza and went to his room. He returned with a towel in his hand.

"So who is going to join me in the pool?" he asked looking at us.

"I am so there," Bianca said and got up to fetch her towel.

I also got up and went to get my towel and my swim shorts on. When I got to the pool they were already splashing each other and laughing out loud. I jumped in and joined the fun.

We stayed in the pool until about nine before we went back up to the flat. My brother said that he's taking the first shower because he'd had a very long day.

Bianca and I went to my room. We listened to music while chatting about what we still want to do while she's there. The conversation somehow changed from plans we have, to relationships. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend two weeks before her last exam. I asked why they broke up and heard that she found sexual messages from other girls on his phone.

"How has your love life been?" she asked.

"What's that?" I asked with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"Oh come on," she said giving me a light slap on the arm. "You're an attractive guy, surely some girls have tried to hit on you."

"I don't know, yeah sure a couple of girls have smiled at me but that doesn't mean anything."

Our conversation was interrupted by the bathroom door opening and my brother telling us that the shower is available for use.

Bianca got up and went to take a shower. My brother came into the room and sat down on the bed.

"So... did anything happen?" he asked with an exciting look on his face.

"Huh?" I asked not knowing where this question came from or what it meant for that matter. "What do you mean *did anything happen,* should something have happened?"

"No, I just thought ... never mind." he said and left the room.

I took my clothes off and got in under the warm water. The water was very nice on my tired body and helped me to relax. The quick conversation with my brother crept into my mind, what did he mean and why was he so quick to get out of the room after I asked him what he meant?

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I saw Bianca's g-string lying on the floor. She must've dropped it when she picked her other things up from the floor to take to the room. I finished dressing and decided to take the g-string to the room and give it to her. I picked it up and just before I opened the door, felt moisture on the small bit of cloth. I checked just to be sure and indeed it was wet.

Curious to know why it was wet I brought it to my face and smelled it, I felt a bit strange smelling my cousin's panties but hell I wanted to know why they are wet.

I got a hard on when I smelled the cum on her panties. Did she Finger herself here in this bathroom? I didn't even know that she did that kind of thing. My cousin, Bianca, fingering herself. The image of her pleasing herself went through my brain, my penis got harder. I stopped the thought of her right there and opened the door. I tried to act as if I didn't know a thing.

She wasn't in the room or my brother's room. I dropped the g-string on her bed and walked towards the living room. I stopped just before I turned the corner of the living room. The TV was on, but I could hear soft noises. It sounded like Bianca groaning.

I peeked around the corner. My penis immediately sprung back to a standing position. Bianca was lying on the couch with her legs spread, my brother's face was buried between her legs, and Bianca's hands were playing with her nipples. My God were they beautiful! Nice and round. I was shocked to see my brother and cousin together but now it turned me on.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking it. Bianca was groaning softly as my brother continued licking her pussy. Her fingers pinched her nipples then rubbed over them again, she repeated the process a few times.

I could feel my balls preparing for the release as I watched her grinding her hips against his face. Her groans became louder with each movement of her hips.

She gave a soft deep groan as she came, she came so much I could see a little bit of cum running down onto the couch. I was close to cumming so I turned around and headed for the bathroom again.

I closed the door and stroked my cock furiously. The cum shot out in all directions. God it felt great. After cleaning up I went to my bedroom. I could still hear them in the living room. I imagined her sitting on his cock now, riding it and then him shooting his cum into her. I knew she was beautiful but holy shit, I saw something else tonight. My penis started to get hard again as I replayed the image of her lying on the couch in my head again. I wish it was me licking her pussy.

I got up and closed my door, turned the radio on and got back into bed. My brother's words of earlier jumped up in my mind, "Did anything happen?" What the fuck did that mean? I don't know how late I fell asleep or how late Bianca came to bed. I only know that I woke up at about four in the morning with an amazing erection. I looked over at the bed Bianca was sleeping in. I wanted to know what it was like, fucking my cousin. Maybe I'll ask my brother when we are alone.

Beautiful Bianca, will she allow me to have her like my brother did?